Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: General Board

Pokemon: General Board General discussion about Pokemon in general. If the topic of your thread does not fall into the subjects in the other boards, post it there. In other words, everything else belongs here if it doesn't have a board of its own.

Closed Thread

Old 07-24-2011, 02:48 AM
VictoriasHoundoom Offline
New Trainer

Default Pokemon reviews!!

This is my own pokemon reviews on all the pokemon, I do some by familys, well you'll see. This is due to me being REALLY bored and not tired. Enjoy, and comment, and feel free to do your own reveiws!

Plant-Saur family (Bubasaur, Ivysaur, Venasaur)

I love them! adoreable, strong, and with the execption of Venasaur looking stoned half the time (especially in Pokemon stadium when using hyperbeam or solarbeam) they're pretty awsome! The shiny version looks bad though... really? a gold flower? Couldn't they make it like dark purple or somthing? anyhow I rate them 8/10.

Char-family. (Charmander, Charmeleon, Charizard)

Charmander, my favorite kanto starter, and Charizard, one of my favorite pokemon ever... Theese pokemon taught me how to spell and learn the "CH" sound when I was a little kid! :D Anyhow, they're pretty awsome. Starts out as a fire-lizard and ends as a dragon, how badass is that? Not to mention Charmander is adoreable... They're awsomely strong and shiny Charizard is just epic! Max out it's attack stats and it'll be one of the best pokemon you'll ever have. 10/10 for theese guys. (:

Turtle-starter-group. (Squirtle, Wartortle, Blastoise)

Cute, strong, your general Kanto starter line. It get's cannon guns as a blastoise and is pretty badass. I don't like blastoise's shiny sprite though, the green shell is nice but really? purple? couldn't we just do light green or somthing? D: shoot me. Anyhow, it's strong, easy on the eyes, and the cannons just rock. What more do you need? 8/10.

Butterfly group (Caterpie, Metapod, Butterfree)

Caterpie is a piece of crap worm that doesn't do much of anything, Metapod is pretty much useless and with it's good defense tough to kill when your at the begining of the game and end up fighting a bunch of them that keep hardening, but Butterfree is pretty cool. Caterpie is cute don't get me wrong but it's just too weak. Butterfree isn't a huge prize herself but she's good as far as bug pokemon go. The eyes creep me out though, why red? It's a butterfly! Anyhow, the shiny sprite is ok but I would personally like to have seen a pink one like in the animae. Anyhow 6/10 for this crew.

Worm-bee group (Weedle, Kakuna, Bedrill)

Weedle is better than caterpie because of the fact it can poison and get you somewhere a little faster, kakuna is a piece of krap cacoon just like metapod and bedrill is pretty cool I guess, but it's pokemon stadium thing frightens me. In pokemon stadium it shakes it's stinger out like a... well go look for yourself, it scares me. D: Anyhow it's pretty strong for a bug and looks pretty cool, so it's ok I guess. It's shiny version is green wich is cool, and it's twinneedle signature move is pretty cool. (: 7/10 for theese guys.

Pidgey family (Pidgey, Pidgeotto, Pidgeot)

Cute, Pidgeotto and Pidgeot have cool hair, and they're strong bird pokemon... Pretty awsome eh? Plus they're common and easy to get your hands on. and how awsome is it to fly on a pidgey? "Woah Pidgey ... Yeah!!!" If you havn't seen that you've missed out. Anyhow, the shiny version isn't as pretty as the regular, but everything else is awsome. This family and Swellow's family are my favorite birds, and Pidgeot was the first pokemon I ever raised to 100. Her name was pidgit, due to how i used to pronounce the name. (: Anyhow 10/10 for theese birds from me.

Rat family (Ratatta, Raticate)

Ratatta is adoreable,I would keep one as a pet. They're decent for battleing, with superfang and hyperfang being an awsome move combo. Raticate however is pretty ugly to me, it can't even close it's mouth... Theyre allright I guess, but other than Ratatta being adoreable they're really nothing too special about them to me. 6/10.

Sparrow family (Spearow and Fearow)

I see them as a 2nd-option in kanto to pidgey. I mean, they're good but I prefer Pidgey's family. It's drill peck and drill run moves are good, but it just doesnt meet my standards for a great bird pokemon although it's about as strong as pidgeot. I just don't favorite, but i'm sure some people do. 6/10 for them.

Snake family (Ekans and Arbok)
I love them. Purple snakes, one a rattlesnake and the other a badass cobra, what more do you need? Some people see snakes as creepy but I think they're pretty cool. Did you know Ekans is snake backwards, and arbok is kobra backwards? Beast eh? I wish the shiny version was blue instead of yellow though... I hate yellow... anyhow, it's quite awsome if you ask me, and deserves a 10/10. (:

Electric mouse group (Pichu, Pikachu, and Raichu.)

Pikachu, if you don't know him your messed up. Everyone loves him, he's even been in the macy day parades. Pichu is adoreable and Raichu is strong and badass. Theese Mice have amazing thunder moves that really pack a punch, and they all do it looking as adoreable as ever. female pikachus even have hearty tails. Plus, Ash's pikachu had such personality, theres just not much more to say about theese guys. 10/10 fersure.

shrew pokemons (sandshrew, sandslash)

Despite sandshrew looking like a brick wall, it's kinda cute. Sandslash is pretty cool and has decent stats, however it doesn't learn any real good moves, you must use TMs to make it truely strong. It's shiny version has red spikes wich is awsome. Theyre cool, but nothing too too special. 7/10 for theese guys.

Nido-family. (Nidoran, Nidorino, Nidorina, Nidoqueen, Nidoking)

Theese pokemon are awsome in the fact that theres two whole lines for different genders, although I find it odd the female are blue and the male are pink. When I was younger it confused the hell outta me. I don't understand why it can't breed after it evolves though... And why are Nidoqueen's breast white? O.o... anyhow, Nidoran female and nidorina's shiny sprite is cute, but nidoqueens makes me want to puke up blood. The UGLIEST green... ugh... anyhow, nidoran male is adoreable, although it's color ranges way too much from pink to purple. Nidoking is nothing but pure badass, and it's shiny sprite is BLUE! :D Epic, it's strong too, and it's poison ground duel type is epic.. Anyhow, 7/10 female family and 10/10 male family, for an average of 8.5/10. :)

Fairy family (Cleffa, Cleffairy, Cleffable)

The move Metronome is their best asset, to me anyway. They're cute but not the strongest pokemon. It can learn a huge variety of moves with TMs though, that's a plus. And Cleffa is adoreable. Plus, arn't they from the moon? How epic. Anyway, they're kinda too boring for my taste, so i'll give them a 6/10.

firefox family (vulpic, ninetails)

Funny story, when I was little I had a small shiny ninetails toy, I didn't understand and thought it was a new pokemon that hadn't come out yet, wich I named Ten-tails. I also had chicorita before it came out and called it by somthing different too... Anyhow, they're adoreable, and ninetails curses people who pull her tail, so watch out! They're fire-types and have great moves if you work it right... Plus, shiny ninetails is white with blue tips! Anyhow, I love theese guys, and give them a 10/10.

"iggly-uff" family (Igglybuff, jigglypuff, wigglytuff"

I can't decide if they're cute or creepy... Anyhow, Jigglypuff's sing is pretty cool, and in the animae it gets upset and draws on people. Jigglypuff looks too much like Kirby though, and well pink isn't my thing... they have good HP but everything else is mediogre... anyhow, 6/10 for the pink puffballs.

Bat family (Zubat, Golbat, Crowbat)
Zubat is cute, and crobat is badass, but golbat is just creepy... It's mouth is always gaping open, in pokemon red and blue it's just scarey, it's tounge hanging out and all... Anyhow, if we could skip golbat i'd love this family, they're strong, have a dual type to die for, and are pretty cool. 8/10 for them!

grass family (oddish, gloom, vileplume, bellossom.)

oddish is adoreable, sweet, and although weak can be strong when it evolves. Gloom is ugly, smelly, and a disgrace to all grass-type, however since it just needs a stone to evolve you won't have to look at it long. Vileplume is ok, but I like bellossom better. They're good grass types, but not my favorite pokemon. 6/10.

Mushroom family (Paras-Parasect)

Paras looks like a messed up crap with shrooms on it's back, and it's eyes creep me out... not to mention it was almost named after a creepy japanese horror comic.. (my daily thing learned from bulbapedia) it's a creepy, ugly, week, weird pokemon. It's not the strongest, hideous, has the creepiest eyes, and is just creepy. It's cry on the animae is creepy too... the original red and blue sprite freaks me out... I don't like them much. I mean mushrooms are cool but not on parasites! 3/10.

Poison moth family (Venonat, Venomoth)

Aww, a fuzzy little bug with big ol eyes, and it turns into a pretty badass moth that still keeps some beauty and grace... I like theese guys. Ok, venonat is a little creepy, but it's worth it. plus, shiny gets blue eyes for a venonat and when it evolve the whole thing is blue. How cool is that? It can even learn some psychic moves. It's not overly strong but can do some damage if you work it right. 9/10

Dig family (Diglett, Dugtrio)

Ok, this family is well, stupid. I don't even know what they are... Brown turds with eyes and a mouth that dig. It can learn scratch, slash, etc. and has NO CLAWS. WTH? It says it has feet in mystery dungeon, and can breed with wailord... I don't get it. Dugtrio is just 3 diglets. Noone knows what they look like underground, and well theese pokemon are just weird. They're fast wich is good, but other than that theres really nothing special about them. 4/10.

Ok, thats the first 50, I'll try to do 50 a day till i'm done. (: I'll edit this later on.
Old 07-26-2011, 01:31 PM
WhiteLightOverTheDistance Offline
New Trainer

Default Re: Pokemon reviews!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoriasHoundoom View Post
This is my own pokemon reviews on all the pokemon, I do some by familys, well you'll see. This is due to me being REALLY bored and not tired. Enjoy, and comment, and feel free to do your own reveiws!

Plant-Saur family (Bubasaur, Ivysaur, Venasaur)

I love them! adoreable, strong, and with the execption of Venasaur looking stoned half the time (especially in Pokemon stadium when using hyperbeam or solarbeam) they're pretty awsome! The shiny version looks bad though... really? a gold flower? Couldn't they make it like dark purple or somthing? anyhow I rate them 8/10.

Char-family. (Charmander, Charmeleon, Charizard)

Charmander, my favorite kanto starter, and Charizard, one of my favorite pokemon ever... Theese pokemon taught me how to spell and learn the "CH" sound when I was a little kid! :D Anyhow, they're pretty awsome. Starts out as a fire-lizard and ends as a dragon, how badass is that? Not to mention Charmander is adoreable... They're awsomely strong and shiny Charizard is just epic! Max out it's attack stats and it'll be one of the best pokemon you'll ever have. 10/10 for theese guys. (:

Turtle-starter-group. (Squirtle, Wartortle, Blastoise)

Cute, strong, your general Kanto starter line. It get's cannon guns as a blastoise and is pretty badass. I don't like blastoise's shiny sprite though, the green shell is nice but really? purple? couldn't we just do light green or somthing? D: shoot me. Anyhow, it's strong, easy on the eyes, and the cannons just rock. What more do you need? 8/10.

Butterfly group (Caterpie, Metapod, Butterfree)

Caterpie is a piece of crap worm that doesn't do much of anything, Metapod is pretty much useless and with it's good defense tough to kill when your at the begining of the game and end up fighting a bunch of them that keep hardening, but Butterfree is pretty cool. Caterpie is cute don't get me wrong but it's just too weak. Butterfree isn't a huge prize herself but she's good as far as bug pokemon go. The eyes creep me out though, why red? It's a butterfly! Anyhow, the shiny sprite is ok but I would personally like to have seen a pink one like in the animae. Anyhow 6/10 for this crew.

Worm-bee group (Weedle, Kakuna, Bedrill)

Weedle is better than caterpie because of the fact it can poison and get you somewhere a little faster, kakuna is a piece of krap cacoon just like metapod and bedrill is pretty cool I guess, but it's pokemon stadium thing frightens me. In pokemon stadium it shakes it's stinger out like a... well go look for yourself, it scares me. D: Anyhow it's pretty strong for a bug and looks pretty cool, so it's ok I guess. It's shiny version is green wich is cool, and it's twinneedle signature move is pretty cool. (: 7/10 for theese guys.

Pidgey family (Pidgey, Pidgeotto, Pidgeot)

Cute, Pidgeotto and Pidgeot have cool hair, and they're strong bird pokemon... Pretty awsome eh? Plus they're common and easy to get your hands on. and how awsome is it to fly on a pidgey? "Woah Pidgey ... Yeah!!!" If you havn't seen that you've missed out. Anyhow, the shiny version isn't as pretty as the regular, but everything else is awsome. This family and Swellow's family are my favorite birds, and Pidgeot was the first pokemon I ever raised to 100. Her name was pidgit, due to how i used to pronounce the name. (: Anyhow 10/10 for theese birds from me.

Rat family (Ratatta, Raticate)

Ratatta is adoreable,I would keep one as a pet. They're decent for battleing, with superfang and hyperfang being an awsome move combo. Raticate however is pretty ugly to me, it can't even close it's mouth... Theyre allright I guess, but other than Ratatta being adoreable they're really nothing too special about them to me. 6/10.

Sparrow family (Spearow and Fearow)

I see them as a 2nd-option in kanto to pidgey. I mean, they're good but I prefer Pidgey's family. It's drill peck and drill run moves are good, but it just doesnt meet my standards for a great bird pokemon although it's about as strong as pidgeot. I just don't favorite, but i'm sure some people do. 6/10 for them.

Snake family (Ekans and Arbok)
I love them. Purple snakes, one a rattlesnake and the other a badass cobra, what more do you need? Some people see snakes as creepy but I think they're pretty cool. Did you know Ekans is snake backwards, and arbok is kobra backwards? Beast eh? I wish the shiny version was blue instead of yellow though... I hate yellow... anyhow, it's quite awsome if you ask me, and deserves a 10/10. (:

Electric mouse group (Pichu, Pikachu, and Raichu.)

Pikachu, if you don't know him your messed up. Everyone loves him, he's even been in the macy day parades. Pichu is adoreable and Raichu is strong and badass. Theese Mice have amazing thunder moves that really pack a punch, and they all do it looking as adoreable as ever. female pikachus even have hearty tails. Plus, Ash's pikachu had such personality, theres just not much more to say about theese guys. 10/10 fersure.

shrew pokemons (sandshrew, sandslash)

Despite sandshrew looking like a brick wall, it's kinda cute. Sandslash is pretty cool and has decent stats, however it doesn't learn any real good moves, you must use TMs to make it truely strong. It's shiny version has red spikes wich is awsome. Theyre cool, but nothing too too special. 7/10 for theese guys.

Nido-family. (Nidoran, Nidorino, Nidorina, Nidoqueen, Nidoking)

Theese pokemon are awsome in the fact that theres two whole lines for different genders, although I find it odd the female are blue and the male are pink. When I was younger it confused the hell outta me. I don't understand why it can't breed after it evolves though... And why are Nidoqueen's breast white? O.o... anyhow, Nidoran female and nidorina's shiny sprite is cute, but nidoqueens makes me want to puke up blood. The UGLIEST green... ugh... anyhow, nidoran male is adoreable, although it's color ranges way too much from pink to purple. Nidoking is nothing but pure badass, and it's shiny sprite is BLUE! :D Epic, it's strong too, and it's poison ground duel type is epic.. Anyhow, 7/10 female family and 10/10 male family, for an average of 8.5/10. :)

Fairy family (Cleffa, Cleffairy, Cleffable)

The move Metronome is their best asset, to me anyway. They're cute but not the strongest pokemon. It can learn a huge variety of moves with TMs though, that's a plus. And Cleffa is adoreable. Plus, arn't they from the moon? How epic. Anyway, they're kinda too boring for my taste, so i'll give them a 6/10.

firefox family (vulpic, ninetails)

Funny story, when I was little I had a small shiny ninetails toy, I didn't understand and thought it was a new pokemon that hadn't come out yet, wich I named Ten-tails. I also had chicorita before it came out and called it by somthing different too... Anyhow, they're adoreable, and ninetails curses people who pull her tail, so watch out! They're fire-types and have great moves if you work it right... Plus, shiny ninetails is white with blue tips! Anyhow, I love theese guys, and give them a 10/10.

"iggly-uff" family (Igglybuff, jigglypuff, wigglytuff"

I can't decide if they're cute or creepy... Anyhow, Jigglypuff's sing is pretty cool, and in the animae it gets upset and draws on people. Jigglypuff looks too much like Kirby though, and well pink isn't my thing... they have good HP but everything else is mediogre... anyhow, 6/10 for the pink puffballs.

Bat family (Zubat, Golbat, Crowbat)
Zubat is cute, and crobat is badass, but golbat is just creepy... It's mouth is always gaping open, in pokemon red and blue it's just scarey, it's tounge hanging out and all... Anyhow, if we could skip golbat i'd love this family, they're strong, have a dual type to die for, and are pretty cool. 8/10 for them!

grass family (oddish, gloom, vileplume, bellossom.)

oddish is adoreable, sweet, and although weak can be strong when it evolves. Gloom is ugly, smelly, and a disgrace to all grass-type, however since it just needs a stone to evolve you won't have to look at it long. Vileplume is ok, but I like bellossom better. They're good grass types, but not my favorite pokemon. 6/10.

Mushroom family (Paras-Parasect)

Paras looks like a messed up crap with shrooms on it's back, and it's eyes creep me out... not to mention it was almost named after a creepy japanese horror comic.. (my daily thing learned from bulbapedia) it's a creepy, ugly, week, weird pokemon. It's not the strongest, hideous, has the creepiest eyes, and is just creepy. It's cry on the animae is creepy too... the original red and blue sprite freaks me out... I don't like them much. I mean mushrooms are cool but not on parasites! 3/10.

Poison moth family (Venonat, Venomoth)

Aww, a fuzzy little bug with big ol eyes, and it turns into a pretty badass moth that still keeps some beauty and grace... I like theese guys. Ok, venonat is a little creepy, but it's worth it. plus, shiny gets blue eyes for a venonat and when it evolve the whole thing is blue. How cool is that? It can even learn some psychic moves. It's not overly strong but can do some damage if you work it right. 9/10

Dig family (Diglett, Dugtrio)

Ok, this family is well, stupid. I don't even know what they are... Brown turds with eyes and a mouth that dig. It can learn scratch, slash, etc. and has NO CLAWS. WTH? It says it has feet in mystery dungeon, and can breed with wailord... I don't get it. Dugtrio is just 3 diglets. Noone knows what they look like underground, and well theese pokemon are just weird. They're fast wich is good, but other than that theres really nothing special about them. 4/10.

Ok, thats the first 50, I'll try to do 50 a day till i'm done. (: I'll edit this later on.
lol haha.That's a great preview mate.Wow I love you so much that I could come where you live just to hug you :D You made me laugh like I have never done before.Great humor! Anyway I am not going to make my previews as I don't feel like it.But...I have to say that when I was little I used to spell Charmander like 'Karmander'.I couldn't make the 'CH' sound.But after I learnt.And yeah caterpie is crap.I mean it's bug bite can't even 300HKO a luvdisc.And yeah..I think I understand how beedrill swings it's stinger.Did you mean it swings it like a..a..well you know...
Yuh,Pidgeys are the best way of transportation.They barely lift their own weight so imagine lifting a human.Nidoqueen makes me want to puke blood and organs as well.It's breasts are creepy.
LOL!The pink puffballs are actually my favourites(Well it's a tie with the cleffa family).Paras is just creepy.Imagine it.Parasect is a poor insect taken over by a mushroom.It can't feel anything it has it's energy drained by it and it is like a zombie.
Good Job!!
Closed Thread