Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 Ľ Interactive Boards Ľ Role Play Ľ Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 07-31-2011, 08:22 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Default Re: Illusionary Truth [SuDs]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enkaku_Kumori View Post
Oh shutup you! I've used these characters before so I can just recycle their SUs.

And I dunno what yu people call me. Enkaku, Chibi, I'll still answer :P
You totally had my hopes up thinking this was a post with SU's on it.
Old 07-31-2011, 09:34 PM
The Frozen Prince Offline

Send a message via AIM to The Frozen Prince Send a message via MSN to The Frozen Prince Send a message via Yahoo to The Frozen Prince

Not too sure if you remember me or not but I used to Roleplay her quite a bit and thought it was time to make a come back. Reserve me a spot please, I will try to get it done tonight, if not tomorrow.

{Avvie and Sig by Me}

Old 07-31-2011, 09:37 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Frozen Prince View Post
Not too sure if you remember me or not but I used to Roleplay her quite a bit and thought it was time to make a come back. Reserve me a spot please, I will try to get it done tonight, if not tomorrow.
HOLY CRAP IT'S YOU O_________O

Where the Farfetch'd did you GO? I saw the name and was like. 'No. WAY.' Soooo happy to see an older RPer come back to the forums. You are so reserved.
Old 08-01-2011, 10:14 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

I edited the header to my post, but just in case, Wynter's appearance is up. Might edit some more details into her SU later though.
Darius is still a WIP, though he won't take long to write... I hope!

@TFP: Welcome back ^^

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 08-01-2011, 02:35 PM

Send a message via AIM to The Frozen Prince Send a message via MSN to The Frozen Prince Send a message via Yahoo to The Frozen Prince

This is what I have so far.

Name: Alistar
Alt: Envoy Visual Alt
Personality:
Appearance: http://wlodb.com/avatars/AnimeGuy16.jpg?1298521962 Donít lie, the first thing you notice about Alistar is the three scars on his face. Iím right arenít I? Well do yourself a favour and donít ask him about them because you wonít like the response. Alistar is very self conscious about the three scars on his face and tries to style himself in a way as to try to hide them. His unusually coloured hair, which seems to be a mixture of gray and brown, is left to do its own accord. He doesnít brush it and only cuts it when it becomes un-practical. He tried to leave it grow as long as possible, hoping to hide the scars but that rarely work. A red bandanna and brown and gray hat are also usually worn in another attempt to hide the horrid marks that scar his face. His piercing brown eyes are the only other noticeable thing about his face. Apart from that, he looks like a regular teenager, even if he is acne free.

Alistar is rather small for a 17 year old, standing at only 5ft9. He has a slim athletic build and tanned skin. He wears a brown shirt that he likes to leave loosely buttoned and several bracelets on his right hand. He wears a pair of dark jeans and practical shoes underneath. Alistar isnít one for fashion but prefers practicality. He wears a chain with a little wooden pendant attached it but this little pendant is his most precious possession.
Pokťmon: Quilava, Roselia, Drifblim, Beartic, Slowbro, Marowak
History: ďPeople always ask me about me about my past and where and come from but all they really want to know is how I got these scars. Well lucky for them, the story of how I got these is the most important day of my life. Itís when everything changed, when I became something more but lost so much. Itís what made me who I am today.Ē

Where am I from, now thatís a tough one to answer when I know it shouldnít be. My parents and I never really had a home, we were always travelling. They were both professors of some kind and had to travel all over the world for their research. I suppose you can say I am originally from the Kanto region because they were and I was born there but we left straight away. Some people donít like travelling, they think itís unfair on me, the child, as I could never have real friends but my had my parents and I collected Pokemon from every region so to be honest, I donít think itís fair to not bring your children travelling. My parents and my Pokemon meant the world to me, they were the only things I had in my life. But last year, while travelling through the Unova region, everything changed, my life changed.

As usual, we were camping beside our larger van that we travelled around in. It was dark and rather misty for a summerís night. Thatís when I heard something, thatís when we all heard something. It sounded like a Pokemon call but the Pokemon didnít seem right. Itís words were all muffled together. My father and mother told me to get into the van so I did but I wish I didnít. As I did, 3 wild Zangooses pounced out from behind a bush and before my parents could reach for their Pokeballs, they were already pinned down, being slashed at. I jumped out of the car, Pokeball in hand but before I could throw it, one had pinned me down. It slashed ferociously at my face, leaving three scars. My parents werenít screaming anymore and I knew that this was the end for me too, until something happened. All most 20 Pokemon came charging out of the forest and were running towards the three wild beasts but they werenít Pokemon were they? No, they were illusions.

One by one the illusions started to fade but one Pokemon remained, a Zoroark. This Pokemon saved my life but there was no way I could repay him. I remember looking down at my parents, both of them covered in blood, their clothes ripped to shreds. I fell to my knees, sobbing like a child but what else was I meant to do? The only two people I loved in my life were both gone, just like that. But when I looked up, they were both gone, only Zoroark remained. He spoke to me telepathically, and told me everything was going to be ok and to follow him. I didnít know where my parents had gone but now I know he merely created an illusion to cover them but I went with him anyway. What else was I meant to do? I had no one I knew in this region and no where I could stay so off I went, following the mysterious Pokemon deeper into the jungle.

A year went by really quickly. Zoroark taught me the ways of illusion. How to bend light into images, how to bend light around you so no one could see you. These powers were too good to be kept a secret. Imagine the good that could be done with them. Put someone like me into the Police force, just imagine the good I could do. Or put me on stage, imagine the shows I could put on! I knew I needed to expose these powers, if not for me then for my parents.

{Avvie and Sig by Me}

Last edited by The Frozen Prince; 08-05-2011 at 04:30 PM.
Old 08-01-2011, 03:11 PM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Well if it's so easy, stop getting everyone's hopes up and just recycle the SUs already! :P

And hello there, TFP. Very long time, no see. Welcome back. Oh, and that pic for Alistair...yay for the probably unintentional Sho reference!

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net

Last edited by Winter; 08-01-2011 at 03:14 PM.
Old 08-01-2011, 03:57 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Quote:
This is what I have so far.

Name: Alistar
Alt: Envoy Visual Alt
Personality:
Appearance: http://wlodb.com/avatars/AnimeGuy16.jpg?1298521962 Donít lie, the first thing you notice about Alistar is the three scars on his face. Iím right arenít I? Well do yourself a favour and donít ask him about them because you wonít like the response. Alistar is very self conscious about the three scars on his face and tries to style himself in a way as to try to hide them. His unusually coloured hair, which seems to be a mixture of gray and brown, is left to do its own accord. He doesnít brush it and only cuts it when it becomes un-practical. He tried to leave it grow as long as possible, hoping to hide the scars but that rarely work. A red bandanna and brown and gray hat are also usually worn in another attempt to hide the horrid marks that scar his face. His piercing brown eyes are the only other noticeable thing about his face. Apart from that, he looks like a regular teenager, even if he is acne free.

Alistar is rather small for a 17 year old, standing at only 5ft9. He has a slim athletic build and tanned skin. He wears a brown shirt that he likes to leave loosely buttoned and several bracelets on his right hand. He wears a pair of dark jeans and practical shoes underneath. Alistar isnít one for fashion but prefers practicality. He wears a chain with a little wooden pendant attached it but this little pendant is his most precious possession.
Pokťmon:
History: ďPeople always ask me about me about my past and where and come from but all they really want to know is how I got these scars. Well lucky for them, the story of how I got these is the most important day of my life. Itís when everything changed, when I became something more but lost so much. Itís what made me who I am today.Ē

Where am I from, now thatís a tough one to answer when I know it shouldnít be. My parents and I never really had a home, we were always travelling. They were both professors of some kind and had to travel all over the world for their research. I suppose you can say I am originally from the Kanto region because they were and I was born there but we left straight away. Some people donít like travelling, they think itís unfair on me, the child, as I could never have real friends but my had my parents and I collected Pokemon from every region so to be honest, I donít think itís fair to not bring your children travelling. My parents and my Pokemon meant the world to me, they were the only things I had in my life. But last year, while travelling through the Unova region, everything changed, my life changed.

As usual, we were camping beside our larger van that we travelled around in. It was dark and rather misty for a summerís night. Thatís when I heard something, thatís when we all heard something. It sounded like a Pokemon call but the Pokemon didnít seem right. Itís words were all muffled together. My father and mother told me to get into the van so I did but I wish I didnít. As I did, 3 wild Zangooses pounced out from behind a bush and before my parents could reach for their Pokeballs, they were already pinned down, being slashed at. I jumped out of the car, Pokeball in hand but before I could throw it, one had pinned me down. It slashed ferociously at my face, leaving three scars. My parents werenít screaming anymore and I knew that this was the end for me too, until something happened. All most 20 Pokemon came charging out of the forest and were running towards the three wild beasts but they werenít Pokemon were they? No, they were illusions.

One by one the illusions started to fade but one Pokemon remained, a Zoroark. This Pokemon saved my life but there was no way I could repay him. I remember looking down at my parents, both of them covered in blood, their clothes ripped to shreds. I fell to my knees, sobbing like a child but what else was I meant to do? The only two people I loved in my life were both gone, just like that. But when I looked up, they were both gone, only Zoroark remained. He spoke to me telepathically, and told me everything was going to be ok and to follow him. I didnít know where my parents had gone but now I know he merely created an illusion to cover them but I went with him anyway. What else was I meant to do? I had no one I knew in this region and no where I could stay so off I went, following the mysterious Pokemon deeper into the jungle.

A year went by really quickly. Zoroark taught me the ways of illusion. How to bend light into images, how to bend light around you so no one could see you. These powers were too good to be kept a secret. Imagine the good that could be done with them. Put someone like me into the Police force, just imagine the good I could do. Or put me on stage, imagine the shows I could put on! I knew I needed to expose these powers, if not for me then for my parents.
FFFFFFFFF Sho ref....
Assuming you're leaving him with no Pokemon, he is accepted.

Eternal your character is accepted too, just get workin' on Darius. XD
Old 08-01-2011, 04:20 PM

I still have to do his personality too :P Or do I have to do one? :P

{Avvie and Sig by Me}

Old 08-02-2011, 01:37 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Quote:
I still have to do his personality too :P Or do I have to do one? :P
I totally didn't notice that...*EPIC FAIL*
You can add the personality yeah...XD
Note to self: Don't make any important posts while half asleep.
Old 08-02-2011, 08:42 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Done and done ^^
Darius kinda turned out differantly then I'd first envisioned him, but I think he's better off this way ^^

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 08-02-2011, 12:56 PM
Latisiblings Offline

This is too awesome not to join. Reserve, I'll finish this up soon.

Name: Unknown; goes by the fake name Mammon (though some prefer to call him 'greedy bastard')

Alt: Envoy Touch Alt

Personality: (Before I start the SU, I'd like to tell you that I'll use 'he' to call him in this SU and RP, since it's weird calling a person 'it')

Name: Unknown; goes by the fake name Mammon (though some prefer to call him 'greedy bastard')

Personality: (Before I start the SU, I'd like to tell you that I'll use 'he' to call him in this SU and RP, since it's weird calling a person 'it')

Mammon, as obvious as it is from his pseudonym, is one heck of a greedy kid. In fact, the only motivation 'he' has is money. As long he gets his cash at the end, he'll do any job you want him to do. He doesn't like killing or injuring others because it gets things messy, but that won't stop him from getting his job done. Speaking of his 'job', he can do anything you want him to- assassination, kidnapping, arsonry, theft; you name it, he can do it if you pay him the right amount. And the 'right amount' equals to a gigantic figure, most of the time... but if you want the job finished quickly and with 100% guarantee, then Mammon's your man... woman... thing. Many people question his motives, his age, and other personal information. Guess what? If you want them, you'll have to pay, and a lot.

Outside of his unhealthy interest with money, his personality is generally quiet. Some people think he's just shy, but it's not the truth. He just doesn't like talking much. He also doesn't like being in groups of people, or people in general. He sees most people as a tool for getting money out of.

Obviously, with all this business with money going on, he's pretty suspicious of everyone, especially his business partners. Those he trusts are far and few between, but anyone who gains his friendship has a loyal and trustworthy (although seemingly reluctant) friend, coming at a time of need. Although he may act aloof, he deeply cares about those he do. Too bad there are barely any of them.

Appearance: With those pitch-black robes of his, it's impossible to discern almost anything about him. His robes look almost religious, and covers his entire body, from his head to his feet. His robes have a hood that covers more than half of his face, making it impossible to see his eyes, or even his nose. In fact, from his dark blue gloves to his black, leathery boots, it's safe to say there isn't a part of his skin that shows, excluding his mouth and lower face. Many have tried to discover more of his appearance; none have succeeded.

Pokťmon: His Pokemon are all regarded as at best accomplices and at worst tools. He prefers to let them do the fighting most of the time, while he fights only when necessary. He isn't an idiot, though- if anyone defeats his weakest member (Sharpedo), he goes all out.

As they are thought as his weapons, they are never given nicknames. No one names their AK-47 'Bob', right?

Weavile (M)
Sharpedo (F)
Mismagius (F)
Bisharp (M)
Gengar (F)
Reuniclus

History: Not much was gathered about Mammon due to his reclusiveness and his secrecy. However, through many false leads and errors, some pieces of Mammon's past were revealed.

He was apparently born and thrown away by his parents, dumped in an orphanage in Nimbasa City in Unova. No one could exact on who the orphan may be, because the searchers knew neither his name nor his face. Then, he seemed to have started his training, around 6 years old. He probably had a mentor that was quite discreet; many children's files are gone from a single year for the orphanage. He surfaced in the world of business a few years later, as a young assassin. He became the Mammon we know today, demanding a lot of money yet not having failed a mission yet. He recently joined the Envoy, claiming that it was just for money; however, many believe his mentor was one of the ones that thought along with the Envoy.

Pokemon Online username: Nate Rivers

Attempting to go 100th on PO main server

Trivia: Did you know that Shuckle can do the most damage in all Pokemon games combined?

Last edited by Latisiblings; 08-05-2011 at 02:17 PM.
Old 08-02-2011, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latisiblings View Post

Mammon, as obvious as it is from his pseudonym, is one heck of a greedy kid. In fact, the only motivation 'he' has is money. As long he gets his cash at the end, he'll do any job you want him to do. He doesn't like killing or injuring others because it gets things messy, but that won't stop him from getting his job done. Speaking of his 'job', he can do anything you want him to- assassination, kidnapping, arsonry, theft; you name it, he can do it if you pay him the right amount. And the 'right amount' equals to a gigantic figure, most of the time... but if you want the job finished quickly and with 100% guarantee, then Mammon's your man... woman... thing. Many people question his motives, his age, and other personal information. Guess what? If you want them, you'll have to pay, and a lot.

Outside of his unhealthy interest with money, his personality is generally quiet. Some people think he's just shy, but it's not the truth. He just doesn't like talking much. He also doesn't like being in groups of people, or people in general. He sees most people as a tool for getting money out of.

Obviously, with all this business with money going on, he's pretty suspicious of everyone, especially his business partners. Those he trusts are far and few between, but anyone who gains his friendship has a loyal and trustworthy (although seemingly reluctant) friend, coming at a time of need. Although he may act aloof, he deeply cares about those he do. Too bad there are barely any of them.

Appearance: [Picís allowed but text still required]
Pokťmon:
History: [Optional, Alts at least mention how your Illusion training began and went.]
I don't get how a gender can be unknown... surely he/she would know? Like he/she must have something down there XD

{Avvie and Sig by Me}

Old 08-02-2011, 07:13 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Quote:
I don't get how a gender can be unknown... surely he/she would know? Like he/she must have something down there XD
Maybe she wants to keep it a surprise in a big reveal that will add plot to the story. XD

And Enkaku, geez get your SU's up already. >_<
Old 08-03-2011, 04:25 AM
Latisiblings Offline

Quote:
Well, you'll see in the appearance that his/her looks are REALLY ambigious. =P

Pokemon Online username: Nate Rivers

Attempting to go 100th on PO main server

Trivia: Did you know that Shuckle can do the most damage in all Pokemon games combined?
Old 08-03-2011, 07:42 AM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Enkaku_Kumori

Btw, got two more coming.

Name: Stella Marino

Alt: Shade; Vision

Personality: Stella is rather cold when it comes to the concern of others. She cares nothing for people's troubles and grievances and is quite annoyed when they complain while she's in earshot. She hardly voices any pain of hers and keeps secrets locked behind her teeth, so she'll never tell more than she thinks you need to know. She is smiling often, usually in some form of grim amusement, and she speaks kindest to her pokemon. Her coldness comes even to the battlefield, she doesn't care how much she hurts other pokemon, which has a caused a ruthlessness which has made her infamous, her pokemon have picked up on this and are just as ruthless as their trainer. She enjoys confusing people with her illusionary abilities, making people see things or taking away their sight just to watch their discomfort.

Appearance: Stella prefers a more gothic and lolita style of dressing, her most prominent wear being her boots and hat. She has a fondness for fishnet armwarmers and plaid skirts, and has several pairs of the latter. Even though she often wears plainer clothing instead of the formal dresses and gowns she grew up used to, she has such a way of standing that she could be dressed in torn rags and still look like a queen. She has pale skin, emphasized by her black clothing, and a pair of startling gray eyes. Her hair is black and straight as a rod, going down to her waist. It seems that if one gets close enough to her the very air seems chilly, as if Stella's cold demeanor affects even the temperature, but in reality it is her Mismagius, Lola. Stella keeps her out of her pokeball, but she is almost always invisible and trails beside her owner.

Pokťmon:
-Mismagius (Lola) F
-Spinda (Sunbeam) M
-Hauntar (Lazarus) M
-Claydol (Imperia) I know they're genderless but Stella says it's a female
-Metagross (Caligula) Same thing but he's a male
-Honchkrow (Isis) F

History: Stella grew up in a rich mansion with quite a large family, and was the third oldest in a line of eight children. Her parents demanded that their children have a proper upbringing, and schooled them in how to be proper gentlemen and ladies and refused to see them in plain clothes that were for the "lower class". The Marinos did not interact with their children very much, not in the familial sense anyway. Rather than seeing them as sons and daughters, they treated their children more like miniature copies of themselves that they could parade around so their neighbors could see what a lovely upbringing they had. Most of her siblings accepted this, but when Stella started her schooling and was learning how to train her own pokemon she saw how happy many of her classmates seemed a lot happier and carefree than she. As the years went by, Stella grew more and more detached from her parents and siblings until she outright started defying them. In the process she grew closer and closer to her pokemon until they were the only ones who really knew her.

Her family said a few things here and there, but the final straw came on one Christmas vacation when Stella came home wearing a long V-necked black dress that had no back, a black spiked choker and fishnet gloves. Her parents nearly had a heart attack and ordered that she change into something more presentable, but she replied that she had sold all of her clothes to replace them with her new wardrobe. They sent her to her room and were planning on bringing out some old dresses for her to wear, and she overheard them talking about sending her to boarding school. However, Stella had enough too, and as soon as her parents' backs were turned packed her bags, left through her window and ran away into the wilderness.

She did not get very far. She was found by a Zoroark who saw that she had the potential to be an illusionist so he kidnapped her just like that. Stella was terrified at first, meeting with the pokemon she had never seen before and could control illusions, but she eventually learned that the only way that she could escape was to learn the ways of illusions. Once she put her mind to it she became a dedicated student, and because of her affiliation with ghost pokemon she understood better than some how the world was susceptible to change. Her master taught her how to manipulate one's vision. She could make them see things, or take away things they could see, even going as far as taking away their sight completely. Stella liked using her powers all the time, until it became like a game to her almost. She would sometimes blind animals and laugh as they scuttled around in terror. Her childhood had already made her cold and careless to many, and her isolation—with only her harsh teacher and her pokemon for company—turned her heartless.

When she was released from her training and introduced to the other Alts, she had little care for them. She cared only for herself and wanted to run her life the way she wanted it and refused to be a puppet in a war. she quickly left and wandered, using the extensive money in her parents' and her own bank accounts to survive. On some occasions she enters tournaments for the prize money, but she usually keeps a low profile and quietly uses her illusions to her advantage.

Name: Keitaro Kimura

Alt: Non-Alt

Personality: Even though he's blind and therefore handicapped, Keitaro is forever polite and patient with other people, which could be an influence from his older cousin whom he spent a lot of years with. He was taught to be kind to others, and he is not bitter in the least about his disability. He does hate it when people think he's weaker because he's blind, and he often shows people that they are wrong, but it still hurts him even though he never shows it. He's quiet and solitary, usually the one who sits in the back ground and listens until people forget he's even there. Amazingly, even though he seems so quiet all the time, he has a mischievous and sly side to him as well. He know he irritates the hell out of Stella, yet he deliberately says things that he knows will get on her nerves and laughs about it. He's also quite good at sneaking around and learning things; being blind, many people disregard him but he hears very well.

He has a soft spot for his protective and somewhat motherly Gardevoir, Tsubaki. He bears her fussing over him with an amused patience and it's rare for him not to be smiling when she's around. The two seem to get along extremely well, even if Tsubaki worries over him like a mother hen. The one thing people learn quickly is to not harm Keitaro or even seem threatening towards him, or else Tsubaki will quickly deal will you in the most quick and painful way possible.

Appearance: This looks like him, but his eyes are closed behind his glasses. His excuse is that when he wears glasses, people tend to notice his eyes first and therefore they'll notice that he is blind much sooner. Keitaro is tall and thin, and rather pale; he is never without his Garedvoir, but if there is the rare occasion that he is unavailable his Lucario guides him around. He wears a white t-shirt with a dull gray button-up jacket over it and gray cargo pants, although he does have more formal clothes to change into if the situation requires it. He gets cold easily so he has a scarf wrapped around his neck for extra warmth. His hair is black, like ink, and falls into his eyes often.

Pokťmon:

-Gardevoir (Tsubaki) F
-Lucario (Hannibal) M
-Froslass (Lilian) F
-Venomoth (Reno) M
-Castform (Princess) F
-Carracosta (Archelon) M

History:

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡íノ░░░
███v█░░░
███ █░░░ This comment reminds me of a puzzle...
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
You sneak into little girls' rooms and you live forever.
How original.
-Peter Pan
----

Last edited by Enkaku_Kumori; 08-08-2011 at 04:58 AM.