Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: General Board

Pokemon: General Board General discussion about Pokemon in general. If the topic of your thread does not fall into the subjects in the other boards, post it there. In other words, everything else belongs here if it doesn't have a board of its own.

Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2011, 01:45 PM
WhiteLightOverTheDistance Offline
New Trainer

Default If Pokemon were real,would humans be able to fight and win any of them?

Imagine the sky full of flying pokemon.So many of them that you can't actually see the color of the sky.The sea and the oceans full of Water pokemon approaching the shore to attack to the cities and the people(while you are listening from a distance to the creepy song Lapras are singing).And from the land,millions of pokemon heading to the cities(Imagine NYC attacked by Muk,ariados etc).Can we stand a chance against them.
Don't tell me that Pokemon wouldn't do that because this is just a case.
And no,we wouldn't know that they would come.So we wouldn't be prepared.But the police and army would try to fight them as soon as possible.But remember that creatures shooting electricity and fire aren't that easy to defeat.

Ok here is a list(a big list :/ ) of the pokemon l think we would be able to kill(not easy but still possible):
Squirtle(maybe)
Metapod
Caterpie
Kakuna
Pidgey
Rattata
Sandshrew
Diglett
Meowth
Poliwag
Abra
farfetch
horsea
magikarp
eevee
porygon
sentret(:/)
ledyba(this would make a hell of a mess)
Cleffa
igglypuff
togepi(if you are cruel enough to kill such a cutie)
wooper(not sure because it can hide underwater to avoid rocks etc and if you touch it so as to punch it or grab it you will feel a lot of pain because its body is covered with poisonous slime.and it can injure you with mud bomb,surf etc)
dunsparce
remoraid
phanpy
smeargle
mudkip(difficult if even possible)
surskit(easy although surf and water pulse would be tricky)
nincada(from a distance yes,but close to it would be dangerous since it can slash you with x scissor)
azurill
skitty
barboach
feebas
luvdisc
bidoof
kricketot(aka victim)
burmy
combee(they dont even have a stinger..but when they are in big packs noo..impossible..)
chatot
finneon
happiny(very difficult since it is very bulky..and it can crash your skull with the stone it holds)
From gen5 the only pokemon that we would be able to kill is this small deer pokemon.I cant think of anything else.[b

And consider that Pokemon could wipe out a whole region with draco meteor,earthquake,surf and other mass damaging attacks.

Last edited by WhiteLightOverTheDistance; 07-26-2011 at 01:49 PM.
Old 07-26-2011, 02:07 PM
Foxamivalth Offline

Send a message via MSN to Foxamivalth
Default Re: If Pokemon were real,would humans be able to fight and win any of them?

Then we should go to find a Jirachi to get rid all of them! LOL.

Banner by Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Old 07-26-2011, 10:12 PM
atucker22 Offline

Default Re: If Pokemon were real,would humans be able to fight and win any of them?

We would have significant advantages over them because of technology (bomber planes, tanks) and it would be the whole world against them. It would be a close fight, but I do believe humans could prevail
The "FireMaster" banner done by Thunder1990 My VPP Stats
Old 07-26-2011, 11:34 PM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky

Well, Pokemon itself is supposed to happen on Earth in the anime. I am sure that we would:

A) Have evolved, both of us, to accept one another.

B) It wouldn't be as bad as people think it would be, since it isn't in the games, animes, and mangas.
Old 07-29-2011, 04:15 AM
bobandbill Offline

Send a message via MSN to bobandbill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pe2k Voices View Post
Well, Pokemon itself is supposed to happen on Earth in the anime. I am sure that we would:

A) Have evolved, both of us, to accept one another.

B) It wouldn't be as bad as people think it would be, since it isn't in the games, animes, and mangas.
I suppose there are also references to the real world in the games too (e.g. pokedex entries naming real countries, as long as the whole 'regions are based on Japan/bits of America' thing).

Anyways I think people could certainly KO some Pokemon by themselves but many they would have trouble with even with the help of technology and so forth (say large strong pokemon/legendaries and Psychic types). The chances wouldn't be great if there was a sudden war I feel if the people were only using themselves and technology in short.

'Tis a parody of the game with more explanations than you can shake a pastry at.
[Banner by cieux of sppf]

Check out this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributers!

Why should you? Well, Wyanut?
Old 07-29-2011, 06:37 PM
White Knight Offline

To be honest, there are two ways this could go-

1) Pokemon and people live together like in the manga.
2) Pokemon rebel and kill off the human race.

Thanks Pokemon Trainer Sarah!
ASB|VPP

Old 07-30-2011, 05:21 AM
Dark Umbreon Offline

In this scenerio it would be really hard to defeat pokemon due to some main types poison/fire/psychic/electric. Poison pokemon could spread poison. Fire pokemon will burn down cities. Psychic are usually very intelligent ad movig thig w/ mind. Electric pokemon could destroy all technology which would bring humans down.

Humans could fight w/ tanks and such ,but pokemon like Golem and other big tanks could take down human tanks.

Pokemon would probably win. All though Humans would probably try to catch pokemon and use them as pets.
Old 07-30-2011, 06:49 AM
Pokemon of Destruction Offline

There is no way we could beat pokemon.
We might have technology but there are pokemon that could use it against us eg Magnezone, Porgon Z, Probopass and more. Puls like some have said they have attack to their advantage. Like Thunder, Fire Blast, Blizzard, Earthquake, Surf, Toxic or others that could destroy cities or kill people. We'll be outmatched.
Old 08-16-2011, 09:14 PM
Mr420 Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Mr420

personally i think Smeargle is on the wrong list.

Smeargle if attacked may or may not use basically any move it sketched in the wild proir to said attack.

there are those Smeargle that will Spore thier attackers rendering humans opponents useless and vulnerable to _ _ _ _ _ (<---fill that in).

dont get me started on Smeargle which may or may not attack with moves like Spacial Rend?, Judgement?, or Aura Sphere, you get the point..

Pokérus Empire

Last edited by Mr420; 08-16-2011 at 09:28 PM.
Old 08-16-2011, 09:24 PM

As I said. Both creatures would have evolved to fend off physical differences and harm for each other. We would be totally different, and so would Pokemon.
Old 08-16-2011, 09:30 PM
Mr420 Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Mr420
Question Re: If Pokemon were real,would humans be able to fight and win any of them?

when you say

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pe2k Voices View Post
We would be totally different, and so would Pokemon.
you mean like we'd be devistated right?(humans)

Pokérus Empire
Old 08-16-2011, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr420 View Post
when you say

you mean like we'd be devistated right?(humans)
No. I mean that physical features would develop immunity to their attacks, and quite possibly, we would evolve to fight back using the same skills and abilities. Evolution can be a b*tch to any superior species. ;)