Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Anime-Style Battling League » ASB: Battles » Battle Archive

Battle Archive Once the dust has settled and the winner is clear, battles are sent here for your viewing pleasure. Feel free to look through the archives to brush up on your skills!

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2011, 05:53 PM
Dino Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Dino
Default Dachampster vs. Dino -- Dino wins by DQ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dachampster View Post
Single battle, two Pokémon each
DQ: 2 Days
Damage cap: 55
Restrictions: No OHKOs, no direct healing moves, 3 chills each.
Arena: A thick forest at dusk. The air is foggy and incredibly humid. There is a large lake nearby. The arena is a thin sandy beach, littered with driftwood. Every round, there is a 25% chance of it starting to rain, even if the weather is changed by use of a move.
OPEN
Challenger makes the thread.
Aquae

Octillery
Ability: Moody
Caught: Starter
Evolved: Evolution Dojo

lv.100@1618
Links

Last edited by 3m0d0ll; 08-27-2011 at 11:56 AM.
Old 08-08-2011, 09:46 PM
Dachampster Offline

Default Re: Dachampster vs. Dino

I'll send out my Treecko.

Blade (m)
Ability: Overgrow
Received as a starter here

Start off by using Flash, then follow up with Giga Drain.

Flash--> Giga Drain
Old 08-08-2011, 11:49 PM
Dino Offline
ASB Official

Captivate ~ Ice Beam

lv.100@1618
Links

Old 08-10-2011, 05:31 PM
White Knight Offline

Hi guys, this is me claiming. :D

Thanks Pokemon Trainer Sarah!
ASB|VPP

Old 08-10-2011, 06:38 PM
White Knight Offline

Round One
I had been traveling for almost a day, wandering through a muggy forest. Supposedly I was to referee a battle on a beach, but there was no sand in sight. I wiped the sweat off my forehead as I trekked on, but it only took about an hour before I reached the beach. It was still fairly cloudy, but some of the humidity had cleared. The beach overlooked a large lake, but there were only two people there. They had carved a field in the sand with rocks, and just as I arrived they threw their pokeballs into the air. On the left, a red octopus appeared for Dino. On the right, Dachampster’s Treecko stood. This was going to be an interesting battle.

Battle Start
Dino

[Aquae]Octillery(F)
Health: 100%
Energy: 100%
Moves: Captivate~Ice Beam

Dachampster

[Blade]Treecko(M)
Health: 100%
Energy: 100%
Moves: Flash~ Giga Drain

Blade’s light nimble form allowed him to move first, before Aquae. He began to perform his move; a move that he was not too familiar with. Concentrating all his focus into his body, it began to glow with an extremely bright light, almost blinding both his trainer and his opponent. Blade smiled; it had no effect on him, and his foe would have a tough time just hitting him. He grinned evilly, then tried to keep his glow just as unpleasant as it was when he first did it. (Aquae ACC-1, -2% Energy for Blade)

Aquae was not happy with the battle so far. She could barely see a thing, let alone her opponent. If would be like looking into the sun! However, she knew that the move she had been ordered would not require her to stare at him. She focused her inner beauty, starting to form shapeless pink blobs around herself. Eyes clenched, her power grew and they began to form into little pink hearts. These were not just for show, however; they would charm anything they touched out of wanting to hurt Aquae. She quickly turned and launched them at her foe, hoping at least one of them would hit. Risking temporary blindness, she gazed at Blade. He winked at her and lowered the glare just a bit; only enough for Aquae to know it had worked.
(Blade -2SPATK, Aquae -3% Energy)

Blade was a little scared for his next move. He didn’t want to hurt someone who was obviously so madly in love with him! She was pretty cute, too. Those suction cups; W-O-W. Nevertheless, he knew his trainer would be mad if he did not do what he said. His fists closed as he charged energy, a green aura of light surrounding his already blinding glow. Several green spikes of light pierced Aquae, literally sucking energy out of her. She cried in pain, but the attack had already ended. The beams returned to Blade’s hands, replenishing him. However, he was already at full health! Although he felt a bit rejuvenated, it was more of a psychological thing that actually happening.
(-11 Health for Aquae; -10 Energy for Blade; +0 Health for Blade.)

Aquae wanted revenge. Badly. She had actually been hurt by that last move, and decided it was time for Blade to pay for it. Her turret-like mouth opened, and a light blue ball of icy cold energy began to form. It grew rapidly, quickly becoming about the size of a football. She knew if she held it any longer it would freeze her, so she took in a breath of air and launched it across the beach. It turned into a beam of energy, two lines crisscrossing each other as they made their way across the beach. The beam began to melt just a little in the humidity, but retained its power as it rammed into Blade at an extremely fast pace. He was blown back, frozen solid by the sheer power of the move. Aquae made what sounded like a victory call; she was happy.
(-22% Health for Blade; -13% Energy for Aquae; Blade is frozen solid.)
Suddenly, Aquae began to glow with a white light. She knew this was her ability at work. As her evasion rose sharply, her defense began to fall.
(EVASION+2, DEF-1)
Battle End
Dino

[Aquae]Octillery(F)
Health: 89%
Energy: 84%
Mood: Happy with what had happened so far.
Stats: Evasion+2, DEF-1, ACC-1

Dachampster

[Blade]Treecko(M)
Health: 78%
Energy: 88%
Mood: Miserable in a block of ice.
Stats: FRZN, SPATK-2

Referee Notes
Flash’s accuracy roll was 44, with 1-100 hitting.
Captivate’s accuracy roll was 52, with 1-75 hitting.
Giga Drain’s accuracy roll was 85, with 1-100 hitting.
Giga Drain's crit roll was 3532, with 1-625 critting.
Ice Beam’s accuracy roll was 22, with 1-75 hitting.
Ice Beam's crit roll was 1353, with 1-625 critting.
Ice Beam’s FRZ roll was 3, with 1-10 freezing.
Arena roll with 68, with 1-25 making it rain.
Dino, your moves please.

ASB|VPP

Last edited by White Knight; 08-10-2011 at 06:49 PM.
Old 08-10-2011, 07:14 PM
Dino Offline
ASB Official

Suction cups. xD That made me laugh.

Use Acid Spray for your first action. Unless he defrosts, then use Dive instead, to dodge his second attack.
(When using dive you can stir up the sand for more cover.)
If you used Acid Spray the first action, use Toxic for the second.
If you used Dive for the first action then use Acid Spray for the second action.
Acid Spray/Dive ~ Toxic/Acid Spray

lv.100@1618
Links

Old 08-11-2011, 02:10 AM
Dachampster Offline

If you manage to defrost try Giga Drain again. Use Swords Dance in the second turn.
Giga Drain--->Swords Dance
Gah... I shouldn't have put Treecko out there with all of its weaknesses... Hopefully I'll be able to inflict a bit of damage on Octillery before it does us in...
Old 08-11-2011, 03:06 PM
White Knight Offline

ROUND TWO
Dino

[Aquae]Octillery(F)
Energy: 84%
Moves:Acid Spray/Dive~Toxic/Acid Spray
Stats: Evasion+2, DEF-1, ACC-1

Dachampster

[Blade]Treecko(M)
Health: 78%
Moves:Giga Drain~Swords Dance
Stats: FRZN, SPATK-2

Blade tried to move first, but he was still frozen senseless. He attempted his move, but quickly realized that green tendrils of light did not actually break through ice. The tree gecko sighed, then sat and waited for the hurt his opponent was about to give him.

Aquae was having fun. Her opponent couldn’t move, she was free, and she was ready to win. Twitching her turret like mouth, blobs of green poison began to line up inside. She prepared to fire them, looking for somewhere where it would be painful. Choosing a head-on approach, she fired her balls straight at the center of the ice block. Although it did not break, Blade still received just as much damage, if not more, than if he was not frozen. Something told him this battle wasn’t exactly going well…
(-9% Health, -5% Energy, -2SPDEF for Blade)

Blade tried to move yet again, but could not budge. He was a grass pokemon! He hated ice! But no matter how hard he clawed at it from the inside, it simply refused to budge. Blade sat and waited out his torture yet again, murmuring pokemon curses about his trainer and this stupid octopus…okay it was still pretty hot. But not hot enough to break this stupid ice! WHY! After releasing his anger in a preschool-style temper tantrum, he resumed his position. He knew that when he got out of this freezing prison, he would destroy everything. EVERYTHING! Then he'd stop and give Aquae his trainer's number. Maybe a wink or two as well.

Aquae just laughed. Her foe couldn’t even break out of an ice block, let alone fight her. She stopped her ridicule and prepared her next move, one that was quite similar to her last. Preparing an orb of sickly black toxins, she raised her snout and shot it towards the ice. It penetrated the ice, launching powerful poisons into Blade’s body. He whimpered helplessly, wanting to go back in his pokeball and cry in the fetal position. Aquae simply giggled, loving her conditions right now. Her ability activated at that time, raising her attack as her Speed plummeted.
(Blade=PSN, -6% Energy, -2% Health for Blade.)

Dino

[Aquae]Octillery(F)
Energy: 73%
Mood: Overjoyed!
Stats: Evasion+2, DEF-1, ACC-1, +2 ATK, -1 SPD

Dachampster

[Blade]Treecko(M)
Health: 67%
Mood: Depressed.
Stats: FRZN, -2SPATK, -2SPDEF, TXC

Referee Notes
Blade’s defrost roll was 69, with 1-30 defrosting.
Acid Spray’s accuracy roll was 14, with 1-100 hitting.
Blade’s defrost roll was 33, with 1-30 defrosting.
Toxic’s accuracy roll was 73, with 1-100 hitting.
Arena roll was 94, with 1-25 raining.

Dachampster, your moves please?

ASB|VPP

Last edited by White Knight; 08-11-2011 at 04:05 PM.
Old 08-13-2011, 05:10 AM
Dachampster Offline

Hmm... when/if Treecko manages to get out of the ice, it will still be poisoned? Urf. Nevertheless, I need to lay down something on this Octillery before we're out of it...
Try Leech Seed. But if you're still frozen by the second turn, try it again. If you defrosted in the first turn, use Detect for the second.

Leech Seed-->Leech Seed/Detect
Old 08-15-2011, 02:30 AM
Dino Offline
ASB Official

Lock on ~ Gunk Shot

lv.100@1618
Links

Old 08-16-2011, 08:29 PM
White Knight Offline

claim...last reffing of the day for me...

LAWLJK I HAVS NO LIEF

ASB|VPP

Old 08-16-2011, 08:59 PM
White Knight Offline

Dino

[Aquae]Octillery(F)
Energy: 73%
Moves: Lock-on~Gunk Shot
Stats: Evasion+2, DEF-1, ACC-1, +2 ATK, -1 SPD

Dachampster

[Blade]Treecko(M)
Moves: Leech Seed~Leech Seed/Protect
Stats: FRZN, -2SPATK, -2SPDEF, TXC

Blade, relieved that the ice was finally melting, began to bang on the wall. To his great surprise, it opened! Happy to be out of his icy prison, he began to perform his move. His tail wagged as his mouth clamped shut, preparing a move of pure evil. A tiny seed popped from Treecko’s mouth, and he took it in his palm. With a supposedly bad looking throw, he chucked it at Aquae’s feet. Aquae laughed, not knowing what her foe had really just done.
(-6% Energy, LCHSD)
Aquae, just a hint confused by the grass pokemon’s terrible aim, prepared a move of her own. Her eyes glowed red as she entered a computer-like state; using brand new technology, she locked onto her foe; her next attack would definitely not miss. She laughed; based on her orders, this little gecko would not stand a single chance.
(Next attack will not miss; -5% Energy)
Blade looked at his foe, who was perfectly aiming towards him. Although he knew that the next attack would hit him no matter what, there was still another way for him to dodge it. With a single clench of his teeth, a greenish-blue shield began to form. It covered his entire body, preventing any damage from hitting him for just a single action. That was all he would need; the next move was bound to be a powerful one.
(-8% Energy, Protected.)
Aquae began her move. It was a powerful one, one that would easily cause severe pain to the pathetic little tree gecko. Her turret-like mouth began to activate as she triggered her natural poisons. A huge purple-black glob of pure poison began to form at the base of her mouth, trembling with the sheer power of a thousand Sevipers. It grew and grew until it was almost too big to be launched out of her mouth, but she managed it anyways. With a deep breath, she tilted her head back and launched it at her foe. Although it hit dead on, it was blocked by the Protect. She groaned as Blade grinned, but then the toxins in Blade’s veins took their toll. Suddenly, the Leech Seed activated as well. It outran the Toxic! Suddenly, in a non-shocking format, Aquae's ability began to activate. It greatly powered up her Defense while lowering her accuracy. Good thing she learns Lock-on!
(-18% Energy, +4% Energy for Blade)
Dino

[Aquae]Octillery(F)
Health: 85%
Energy: 46%
Stats: Evasion+2, DEF+1, ACC-2, +2 ATK, -1 SPD

Dachampster

[Blade]Treecko(M)
Energy: 78%
Stats: -2SPATK, -2SPDEF, TXC

Referee Notes
Leech Seed's accuracy roll was 62, with 1-100 hitting.
Lock-on needs no roll...
Protect's accuracy roll was 73, with 1-100 hitting.
Gunk shot is blocked by protect.

Dino, your moves please~

ASB|VPP

Last edited by White Knight; 08-16-2011 at 11:42 PM.
Old 08-17-2011, 12:06 AM
Dino Offline
ASB Official

Whirlpool ~ Whirlpool/Attract

Try whirlpool, if it misses try again.
If it hits the first time, use attract.

lv.100@1618
Links

Old 08-18-2011, 09:34 PM
White Knight Offline

I suppose this is appropriate;

DQ is 2 days, 2 days have past.

Dachampster, you have 26.5 hours to post your moves.

I know I'm not going to be on, so I figured I should just add on the extra 2 1/2 hours.

ASB|VPP

Old 08-20-2011, 04:03 AM
White Knight Offline

Time is well past up.

Dachampster is DQ'd, Dino wins!

Dino gets $10.
I get $15.

ASB|VPP

Closed Thread