Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Individual Pokemon RP

Individual Pokemon RP This is where you'll find both the Main RP and the Individual RPs. Come on in and see what kind of Pokemon you can catch!

Old 09-09-2011, 02:05 PM
WinterVines Offline
Ultra RPG Official

Default Individual RP: SammyTheKidney (Lakes)

(OOC: Be sure to ask me if you have any questions about anything ^^ If you need examples on what to do, looking at other runs also helps out a lot.)

NBP#1

Ranger Ivy Frost

---

Ivy was painting one of the storage sheds outside of the gate to the Gardens when her phone rang. The stupid structure was on its third coat of paint since the person in charge had wanted red. Red was a horrible color to paint. The first layer had been an awful pukey pink color, and instead of letting her paint over it with something darker, she had to apply more coats until it was the shade they wanted. She had just about had it. This was not what she wanted to do on a nice day. There weren't going to be a lot of them left in certain areas of the Park since Fall was coming.

She was glad to look at the message on her phone, taking a long-needed break. Information for a new run was displayed on the screen after she opened the right section. A Sam was wanting to go to the Lakes with his Beheeyem. It was going to be his first time at the Park. Under the info was a question, sent by one of the secretaries at the office. U want it? y/n it read.

She quickly typed back 'yes', willing to do almost anything to get out of painting. She didn't really mind it, but she had been doing it for two days. When business was slow, they found many other random tasks for the Rangers to do. They claimed they wanted it done before Winter set it, but Ivy didn't really see the point. Everyone knew it never snowed in the Gardens. The Pokémon there wouldn't adapt well to a different climate. The most effect the cold seasons had on these other places was chilling the temperature a few degrees with a few more cloudy days.

Ivy went over to the sunny spot next to the road to retrieve her coat. Haji, her Espeon, was curled up on the red vest, using the spot as a tanning bed. He liked to soak up sun rays.

With a silent nudge he got up, stretching like a cat would with his front paws pulled out. She felt his mind become less hazy as he took in what was going on. She took that time to pull on the canvas vest. It hung down to her ankles, and she had to pull her long hair out of the hood. When she was done, she asked the purple cat, “Ready to go?”

He nodded, and with a fluctuation of energy, they faded out of sight. The sensation only lasted moments, and as soon as she felt that soft sea breeze on her face, she opened her eyes. The Outpost at the Great Lakes loomed before her. She could see the sparkling water in the distance. The air had a crisper feel to it, so Fall was starting to affect here too.

Seeing the bench by the Outpost doors, she and Haji went to sit, per usual. Someone would direct the Trainer here, and then they'd get this run underway. Haji curled up next to her on the bench, and she tilted her head back to rest as they waited for Sam to show up.

---

Current Battle Stats: N/A

---

Trainer Stats

Name: Sam
15 Encounters Remaining
Area Effects: It's sunny.
Pokémon Encountered: None
Pokémon Captured: None
MCR: 0

Items: 3x Park Ball, 1x Super Ball, 1x Hyper Ball

Pokemon Stats

Pokemon: Beheeyem
Nickname: Sabrina
Ability: Synchronize
Nature: Timid
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: None

(chainreactionrpg) RANGER GODDESS KNOWS YOUR THOUGHTS

“Ooooh, can we go by the Butterfree exhibit dad?” Chain asked. “I just love when they tickle my nose.”
-"Day at the Zoo" by Bumblebee

Ask me to Ref or be your Ranger. AIM: WinterVines
Old 09-09-2011, 05:19 PM
SammyTheKidney Offline

Send a message via AIM to SammyTheKidney
Default Re: Individual RP: SammyTheKidney (Lakes)

OOC: is it good?

As Sam walked down the path, toward the Outpost, in hope to find a ranger, to help on his bid adventure on the Park, he had a puzzled face, with a few worried traits. On closer look you could see, that he was practically lost on the Lakes, as he had no idea of how to read the map to get to the Outpost.

Sam, sighed as he got his only Pokeball and released a somewhat strange Pokémon , that was brown all over and seemed to wear a coat, had a slightly ovaloid-shaped head that then cried “Yem”. Sam sighed and then asked her to find the way with Telepathy, she then, only pointed to a building at the horizon, where the Outpost was located, and a young woman with a cat-like lavender Pokémon laid.

Sam then, out of frustration, face-palmed himself, and directed himself to the Outpost

Current VPP: Swampert Evolves at : Doesn't Max at : 630
Old 09-09-2011, 05:44 PM
WinterVines Offline
Ultra RPG Official

NBP#2

Ranger Ivy Frost

---

Haji's ears twitched as he felt someone approach. Ivy felt it too after a second, due to the bond she had with the Espeon. They looked up to see two forms approaching. One was a boy in jeans and a t-shirt, and even from this distance, she could tell he was tall. Next to him floated a tan Pokémon with a bell shaped head. It had glowing green eyes and a tri-colored palm. If she remembered right, it was called Beheeyem.

The purple cat greeted the other Psychic-type with a mental ping as they neared. They both stood to greet the newcomers. “Hi, I'm Ivy Frost,” she said, holding out a hand to shake. “This is Haji. We'll be your guides through the Lakes today. You picked a good day for a run. The weather's pretty nice.”

After the introductions were over, Ivy motioned for them to follow her and she and Haji went through the gates to the Lakes. She knew it was Sam's first run, so she'd have to be a little selective on what kinds of Pokémon tried to interact with him. She didn't want him to feel overwhelmed right away. If he had a good time, he was more likely to come back.

There was a light breeze that rustled the stringy grasses that grew in the sandy ground. She didn't come to the Lakes often. She missed it.

The first path she took was an easy one that went around one of the smaller ponds out front. She knew a few different types of Pokémon that could be found here, and some of them were perfect for a beginner in the Park. All she had to do was hope one of them was around.

They edged around the pond carefully, being sure not to step in the softer sand. Even though the pool was mostly shallow, it was easy to lose your footing and go for an unwanted swim. She didn't really feel like getting too wet today. Haji scanned the water with his senses as they went, looking for any sign of life.

Then there was a splash. Ivy looked over to find just what she was looking for. An orange fish was looking back at them, with a yellowish fin on the top of its head. Two whiskers trailed out from a pink-circled mouth that was gaping open.

“Look, Sam, there's a Magikarp. Do you wanna try battling it? They're pretty good for a beginner,” she said, turning toward the Trainer.

A lot of people laughed at the fish, but it evolved into a very powerful sea creature if given enough care, one that was sure to be useful if this Trainer was into battling at all. It wouldn't put up too much of a fight either, so it was good practice for Park battling.

---

Current Battle Stats:

??? ??? Magikarp: 100%

---

Trainer Stats

14 Encounters Remaining
Pokémon Encountered: Magikarp
MCR: 782/4,000 [Common Rank]

Pokemon Stats

Pokemon: Beheeyem

“Ooooh, can we go by the Butterfree exhibit dad?” Chain asked. “I just love when they tickle my nose.”

Old 09-09-2011, 05:56 PM
SammyTheKidney Offline

“Hey, kiddo! There's a Magikarp over there” said the ranger while pointing at the small red fish, who watched in an almost tranced way ”Do you wanna battle it? They're pretty good for a beginner,” she said, turning toward the Trainer.

A lot of people laughed at them, but they evolved into a very powerful sea creature if given enough care, one that was sure to be useful if this Trainer was into battling at all. It wouldn't put up too much of a fight either, so it was good practice for Park battling.

“Sure” said Sam “ I don’t really see, why people ignore those little critters so much, after all if given enough care, they can become really dependable fierce monsters” said Sam, while giving a faint smile.

“Hey, ‘Brina!” Said Sam, with a friendly tone “Come here, we got a job to do! First things first. Take it out of the water, ’Brina!” The brown Pokémon than raised its hand, and it became to flash in many colors, and then a pinkish aura involved the red fish."Well, maybe we can throw it in the ground,to weaken it a bit,after all,sooner or later,we'll have to do it"

Then, the brown critter quickly moved his hands in order to throw the little red fish on the ground,and make it weaker.

Last edited by SammyTheKidney; 09-09-2011 at 06:09 PM.
Old 09-10-2011, 01:04 AM
WinterVines Offline
Ultra RPG Official

(OOC: Remember that Trainers can't say whether their attacks and moves hit and work. That's up to the Ranger. If you haven't, I suggest reading up on the rules and skimming the Park encyclopedia so you know how things work. The same thing is true for Ball throwing: you can't say it hits. Also, what gender do you want Magikarp? You get to choose that.)

BP#1

Ranger Ivy Frost

---

Sam decided to battle the Magikarp, and Ivy was glad. For a first encounter, it wasn't bad. The fish was relatively low on the skill scale, and it would let the Trainer figure out what sort of thinks worked or didn't in the Park. It wasn't quite like official battling.

Sam called on his partner Pokémon to fight. “Hey, 'Brina!” he called, perhaps a nickname for Sabrina. The Psychic Pokémon floated to his side and looked at their opponent.

The Trainer first called for her to take the fish out of the water, probably using a Psychic. He didn't say, so she wasn't sure. Either way, the Psychic-type lifted one of her arms, and the tri-colors flashed as she worked with her energy. The Magikarp began to glow with a light blue haze around it, and slowly it lifted out of the small lake.

The fish took a second to realize what was happening, but when it did, it started to flail around. This was probably due to the effect Psychic-type attacks had on the mind of the targets. It tended to wear down their energy by warping their mind a bit. Some Pokémon, like Poison-types, were super sensitive to it.

The fish put up with a little of this before it was able to break out of the hold and fly down to smack Sabrina on the top of the head. It then bounced back up to land right in the water again. It had hit the Psychic-type pretty hard, and the Ranger scanned her over to make sure she wasn't suffering any of the extra effects that sometimes resulted from attacks. A hard bounce like that sometimes froze up the muscles with paralysis.

She seemed okay though, so Ivy brought her attention back to the fish. It was swimming rapidly in a circle, and the Ranger wondered what it was plotting.

---

Current Battle Stats:

??? ??? Magikarp: 86% [Used Bounce]
Timid F Beheeyem: 91% [Used Psychic]

---

Trainer Stats

14 Encounters Remaining
MCR: 1,977/4,000 [Common Rank]

Pokemon Stats

Pokemon: Beheeyem @ 91%

Old 09-11-2011, 09:07 PM
SammyTheKidney Offline

As the small red fish quickly swam in circles, after a quick recover from Sam’s last attack, Sam thought of innumerous possibilities, but then dropped them all almost quickly, after all , the Park, no training along Pokémon, was for having fun and living adventures ,not for acting as little battling robots, as Sam thought.

“Well” said Sam “’Brina, can you still continue?” the bell-shaped Pokémon then replied gleefully “Yem” as to say yes.”Then” said Sam “let’s rock! Go full force with Psychic, ‘Brina!”

OOC: Male if it's okay ^_^

Old 09-12-2011, 10:11 PM
WinterVines Offline
Ultra RPG Official

(OOC: Yep, will do ^^)

BP#2

Ranger Ivy Frost

---

The Magikarp continued to swim in circles as Sabrina recovered from the Bounce attack. Ivy wondered what he was doing, thinking that maybe he had lost a few marbles from staying out in the small lake all his life. Then the water started to spin on its own, encouraged by all his swimming. The fish moved to the center of the small whirlpool as the water continued to rotate around him, and Ivy tilted her head as she studied him.

Sam made sure his Pokémon was alright before continuing, asking her if she could still battle. She nodded and replied happily that she was okay, and then the Trainer issued his next command. “Go full force with Psychic, 'Brina!”

Since he didn't put any crafty commands along with it, she assumed that he probably meant to just use Psychic as an attack to affect Magikarp's energy than to lift him out of the water or anything. Just like he said, Sabrina rose her multi-colored palm again as that blue shimmering energy appeared around the fish. Like before, he flopped around and swam in loops and short jerks as he tried to get out of it, but the problem with mental energy is that it usually locked on to the other life form. It couldn't be broken by just dodging.

Eventually the attacked stopped, and the fish responded. His head dipped into the water slightly as the ring still spun around him, then with a shake of his entire body, he began to blow bubbles into the liquid. One by one they formed, and then they caught into the whirling water. They shot out at the Beheeyem, blasting her like a cannon from a ship, one after another. Sabrina was knocked back a little with each hit, and the fish managed to make about ten of them before stopping.

Ivy was a bit impressed with the creativity of the little Magikarp. He would probably be a great battler once he evolved.

---

Current Battle Stats:

Lonely M Magikarp: 65% [Used Bubble]
Timid F Beheeyem: 78% [Used Psychic]

---

Trainer Stats

14 Encounters Remaining
MCR: 2,483/4,000 [Common Rank]

Pokemon Stats

Pokemon: Beheeyem @ 78%