Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.

Old 09-20-2011, 06:41 AM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky
Default Re: True Gamer Society˛ - The Return of the Beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainstorm View Post
You could say that haha. Regardless I'm looking forward to it. No OMA, commando, or danger close so that's always a plus. From all of the videos I've seen from people who went to COD XP said the maps where smaller and more fast paced. I'm also really excited for some classic COD4 guns making a comeback (mainly the MP5 and G36C). I think it will be fun, especially with all of the new perks and point streak options.
The only thing that would be mildly entertaining for Call of Duty MW2.5 would be the campaign. To fully enjoy the multiplayer experience, you will have to dish out 8 dollars a month.
Old 09-20-2011, 06:15 PM
CandleJack Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to CandleJack

51 days 'til Skyrim

Old 09-20-2011, 08:24 PM
DiddyKong11 Offline

Whats cooking? Haha anyway who has heard of a film called don't be afraid of the dark? It's in the horror/thriller genres.
Any recommendations on any films you've enjoyed and think i might aswell?
Old 09-20-2011, 10:45 PM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charbok View Post
Not badass, but it was definitely a great game. Top-notch platforming.

I doubt this'll be for all games though. Remember the Metroid-ish demo we played? I don't think a game like that could be played solely on the tablet. Granted, I'm not sure why you'd want to anyway. :P

Yeah :/ I don't know about you, but I want to play future Sonic games on the big screen, thank you very much :D

I just found out that I have a midterm in Psychology on the day Generations comes out. GAH.
Old 09-21-2011, 03:18 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiddyKong11 View Post
Whats cooking? Haha anyway who has heard of a film called don't be afraid of the dark? It's in the horror/thriller genres.
Any recommendations on any films you've enjoyed and think i might aswell?
Just a question - what do films have to do with this thread? xP

Inbetweeners Movie - 'nuff said.

Anywho, I feel pretty depressed that their bringing out Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City - why go from amazing classic survival horror to rubbish survival action? And why change the camera angle?! The ones used up to Code: Veronica gave the game it's atmosphere! Dx The games from 4 and onward have been bad in the RE series =/

~Sealboyno1

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.
Old 09-21-2011, 04:15 PM
Charbok Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charbok Send a message via MSN to Charbok Send a message via Skype™ to Charbok

Quote:
Originally Posted by sealboyno1 View Post
The games from 4 and onward have been bad in the RE series =/

~Sealboyno1
Anyone who says RE:4 is a bad game is just being a contrarian, and possibly a hipster. It was a brilliant piece of gaming, a revolution for the series, and it was scary.

Too bad that Resident Evil 5 sucked so bad.
Old 09-21-2011, 04:44 PM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky

Quote:
Anyone who says RE:4 is a bad game is just being a contrarian, and possibly a hipster. It was a brilliant piece of gaming, a revolution for the series, and it was scary.

Resident Evil 6: Revolution ;)
Old 09-21-2011, 04:58 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy

Quote:

It may have been a good game, but it wasn't a good Resident Evil game. Everything was different, and it didn't have the same scare-factor as the previous games had.

A Revolution for the series? How so?

Yeah, Resident Evil 5 was bad T_T

~Sealboyno1

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.
Old 09-21-2011, 06:19 PM
SuperBoy Offline

Send a message via AIM to SuperBoy

Return of the Beast.. and a beast it is.

I'm absolutely and incredibly proud of all of you for keeping my original vision of CGA alive through TGS. The world is separated by casual gamers and the hardcore, but this is a place where the vision sets a utopia of collaboration and unity in the gaming universe. Much love from SuperBoy, and stay gold everyone!
Old 09-22-2011, 02:42 PM
CandleJack Offline

Sheva had some of the worst AI that I've seen in the next-gen period. Honestly, if she was completely omitted from the game (or made into an NPC), I actually would be more than willing to give RE:5 a whole playthrough.

Quote:
may have been a good game, but it wasn't a good Resident Evil game. Everything was different, and it didn't have the same scare-factor as the previous games had.
I'm really inclined to disagree. If anything, Resident Evil 4 was scarier than the other instalments. I mean okay, I'm not a major fan of quick-time events (even though Resident Evil 4 was one of the games that gave them inception as a major game mechanic) but they did give the series a sense of urgency that I didn't experience with the ones prior. I mean at some points you REALLY did have to act quickly, I got quite a few game-overs because I wasn't looking at the screen for a few seconds.
Old 09-22-2011, 08:47 PM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandleJack View Post
I'm really inclined to disagree. If anything, Resident Evil 4 was scarier than the other instalments. I mean okay, I'm not a major fan of quick-time events (even though Resident Evil 4 was one of the games that gave them inception as a major game mechanic) but they did give the series a sense of urgency that I didn't experience with the ones prior. I mean at some points you REALLY did have to act quickly, I got quite a few game-overs because I wasn't looking at the screen for a few seconds.

Unless you got the Wii version.

WORST. GAME. EVER. Never get zombie games for the Wii -.-'

...Actually, the worst game ever in my opinion is "Reign of Fire" for the Gamecube. Great movie, crappy game.
Old 09-23-2011, 02:24 AM
CandleJack Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grassy_Aggron View Post
Unless you got the Wii version.
I really hope you are joking.
Old 09-23-2011, 02:46 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandleJack View Post
I really hope you are joking.

It wasn't for me - it was for my donkey of a father. He didn't play it, and two or three years later my sister was like "I'm going to play it."

...She had to buy a Classic Controller to play (Remote+Nunchuk was too unruly) it, and she quit after a bit. The game was simply too difficult to play. (We didn't have a 360 at the time it was bought...And at this time, our 360 had red ringed after two years of faithful service. Pretty good in terms of 360 life, but sad seeing as my Gamecube, with its various holes in the power cord, is still working ten years later. Best console I've ever had).

......I plan to sell Resident Evil 4 (Wii) and try to get 30 bucks off of it, at least.
Old 09-23-2011, 05:34 AM
karmachameleon Offline

Send a message via AIM to karmachameleon

Beautiful video game song of the day

Quote:
It wasn't for me - it was for my donkey of a father. He didn't play it, and two or three years later my sister was like "I'm going to play it."

...She had to buy a Classic Controller to play (Remote+Nunchuk was too unruly) it, and she quit after a bit. The game was simply too difficult to play. (We didn't have a 360 at the time it was bought...And at this time, our 360 had red ringed after two years of faithful service. Pretty good in terms of 360 life, but sad seeing as my Gamecube, with its various holes in the power cord, is still working ten years later. Best console I've ever had).

......I plan to sell Resident Evil 4 (Wii) and try to get 30 bucks off of it, at least.
I honestly thought the Wiimote/Nunchuk control enhanced the experience; RE4 is one of the only games where I prefer IR control to the normal dual analog set-up. I just want you to know, from one Sonic Adventure 2: Battle fan to another, that you're selling one of the greatest games of all-time. I suppose you could get the Gamecube version if you really didn't like the Wiimote or Classic Controller set-ups, or if you don't have one, one of these.

And yes, Gamecubes are indeed super awesome.

Also, sorry to hear that your father is a donkey.

Last edited by karmachameleon; 09-23-2011 at 05:53 AM.
Old 09-23-2011, 03:45 PM
Charbok Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charbok Send a message via MSN to Charbok Send a message via Skype™ to Charbok

Quote:
Gamestop sells it used for about $12. :[