Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Black/White 2 » Pokemon: Black/White

Pokemon: Black/White Discuss the game: Pokemon Black and Pokemon White. Ask/Answer questions and discussions about Pokemon Black/White only.

Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2011, 05:11 PM
Crackerjack Offline

Question Will there be another Victini event when Gray comes out?

To be honest, I don't already own B/W. I just ordered HeartGold, and I'm starting on 5th Generation when Gray featurng Kyurem comes out around 2013. I really like Victini. I wanted for there to be a Fire/Psychic type in 4th Generation really, really bad. Now there is one, and it's cute and strong! Will I be able to get my own in Gray, do you think? If anyone says "just get the game," I won a bet that I wouldn't play Pokemon for a year, so I'm letting myself progress and getting the new games when I have a satisfactory HeartGold. My newest main-series game is Pearl, other than that. Adventure Started April 22nd, 2007 FTW.

Also, I know it's legendary, but is it uber? I don't normally use legendaries, but I really like Victini, and would I get hate if it was on my team?

Also again, why didn't they want shiny Victini, Reshiram, and Zekrom?

If you want me to rescue you in PMD1, just ask. There is nothing a Lv. 100 Flareon and Meganium cannot do.
Old 09-04-2011, 09:03 PM
Arch Enemy Offline
Force the Reason

Send a message via AIM to Arch Enemy Send a message via MSN to Arch Enemy
Default Re: Will there be another Victini event when Gray comes out?

I don't know if there'll be a Pokémon Grey/Gray Version, but a new Victini event may take place sometime in the future, IMO~

According to Smogon's tier lists, Victini isn't uber, it's actually UU. I'm not sure if you are going to be hated for using it or not, I guess it depends on who you're battling against. xD

......Previously known as Mizuki Emi
deviantART . Last.fm . Creative School
Old 09-05-2011, 01:01 AM
Battlestar Offline

That would be pretty cool if it did.
This time I could get a good nature one.

Think you have what it takes to hang out with the baddest on PE2K? Then Join Team Rocket Corporation!

Join Today!!

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...hp?groupid=954
Old 09-05-2011, 01:11 AM
The pokemaster Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Send a message via AIM to The pokemaster Send a message via Skype™ to The pokemaster

If Grey ever was to come out, I'd assume they'd do an event for Meloetta, Keldeo, or Genesect, as opposed to another Victini event.

^URPG Stats^
Banner/Avi by Blue Dragon of BMGf
Old 09-17-2011, 05:37 AM
Crackerjack Offline

I hate dial-up internet so much. Also, I remember something about some Psyduck event a while back on the GTS where everyone was getting hacked counterfeits. I don't know why Psyduck, but my head's telling me it was a D/P shiny Psyduck. That's why I hate Wi-Fi events unless it is a downloadable item. I hope they make a shiny Victini event! I don't understand why they made Zekrom, Reshiram, and Victini 0% shiny. Knowing me, I would have soft reset for days without knowing that was programmed! I hunt for and collect shinies. There are forms or the three in legendary form, just not obtainable without cheats, which is kind of asking for it. If I were Game Freak, I would have made the shiny forms exactly the same as the originals if a 0% chance was intended of their access. Unless, of course, there was a future event to get them in shiny form. Why did they lock those to the game, anyway?

If you want me to rescue you in PMD1, just ask. There is nothing a Lv. 100 Flareon and Meganium cannot do.
Old 09-26-2011, 09:17 PM
Pokemon Breeder Dustin Offline

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Breeder Dustin Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Breeder Dustin Send a message via Yahoo to Pokemon Breeder Dustin Send a message via Skype™ to Pokemon Breeder Dustin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crackerjack View Post
I hate dial-up internet so much. Also, I remember something about some Psyduck event a while back on the GTS where everyone was getting hacked counterfeits. I don't know why Psyduck, but my head's telling me it was a D/P shiny Psyduck. That's why I hate Wi-Fi events unless it is a downloadable item. I hope they make a shiny Victini event! I don't understand why they made Zekrom, Reshiram, and Victini 0% shiny. Knowing me, I would have soft reset for days without knowing that was programmed! I hunt for and collect shinies. There are forms or the three in legendary form, just not obtainable without cheats, which is kind of asking for it. If I were Game Freak, I would have made the shiny forms exactly the same as the originals if a 0% chance was intended of their access. Unless, of course, there was a future event to get them in shiny form. Why did they lock those to the game, anyway?
They had a 0% Shiny rate? I had no idea. That makes complete sense, now, though. My friend was trying to catch a shiny Victini using Action Replay back during the event, and it would always lock up when she went into the battle.

Edit: Thinking after I posted this...they may do a Victini event around the time the movies come to the US. That would make more sense than waiting for if/when a third game is released.

Last edited by Pokemon Breeder Dustin; 09-26-2011 at 09:26 PM.
Closed Thread