Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Anime-Style Battling League » ASB: Headquarters

ASB: Headquarters The Headquarters of the ASB League. The place where all of the registrations and documentations of monetary gain, Pokemon, etc. occur. The place where all new hopefuls begin their ASB journey.

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2011, 06:31 AM
Foxamivalth Offline

Send a message via MSN to Foxamivalth
Default Re: Signature and Tutored Moves

Electivire ()
Ability: Motor Drive
Sig Move: Gaia Force
Spoiler:
Electivire and Magmortar can learn Hyper Beam, they want to experiment with that move to form a more powerful move. Electivire combines ThunderBolt with Hyper Beam as one, he keeps Hyper Beam in ball shape and use ThunderBolt to it to form a large ball. The ball was less weaker than Hyper Beam, it is formed together with ThunderBolt and they weaken each other. The ball is held by Electivire, he then releases more electricity from his wire tail to the ball to make it larger and the ball will then be thrown to the target.
Type: Electric | BP: 100 | Accuracy: 95
Classification: Special
Energy Modifier: 3
Effect: The user charges the electrical ball for an action, and launches it to the enemy the next action. Has 30% chance to paralyze the target (target = PAR).
Other than Single Battle, this move can be combined with Terra Force, and in that case, the power of these two moves is combined with 100% accuracy and is sure to inflict burn and paralyze the target (target = BRN + PAR). Both users recharge (1 action) after performing the combination attack.
Usage Gap: Once per two rounds

Magmortar ()
Ability: Flame Body
Sig Move: Terra Force
Spoiler:
Electivire and Magmortar can learn Hyper Beam, they want to experiment with that move to form a more powerful move. Magmortar combines fire with Hyper Beam as one, he keeps Hyper Beam in ball shape and use Flamethrower to it to form a large ball. The ball was weaker than Hyper Beam, it is formed together with fire and they weaken each other. The ball is held by Magmortar, he then releases more fire from his cannon hands to the ball to make it larger and the ball will then be thrown to the target.
Type: Fire | BP: 100 | Accuracy: 95
Effect: The user charges the fire ball for an action, and launches it to the enemy the next action. Has 30% chance to burn the target (target = BRN).
Other than Single Battle, this move can be combined with Gaia Force, and in that case, the power of these two moves is combined with 100% accuracy and is sure to inflict burn and paralyze the target (target = BRN + PAR). Both users recharge (1 action) after performing the combination attack.

Toxicroak ()
Ability: Anticipation
Obtain: Trade with sammy0295
[B]Sig Move: Paralyzing Blow
Spoiler:
Toxicroak's red huge fingers are poisonous, she knows it. But she doesn't want to use it just to poison the opponents, she wants to use them for another purpose. Toxicroak is type of Pokemon that stays away from the enemy and learns her enemy's movement first. She seeks for the enemy's weak spot and she will focus her attack on that spot to stop the target from getting up again.
Type: Fighting | BP: 80 | Accuracy: 100
Classification: Physical
Energy Modifier: 2
Effect: Toxicroak jabs the foe's weak spot and there is 30% chance to paralyze the target (target = PAR). If Toxicroak has any clones during performing this move, the chance of paralyzing is increased by 10% per clone.
Usage Gap: any time

Gundurr ()
Ability: Sheer Force
Obtain: PPRC
Sig Move: Show Off!
Spoiler:
Gundur's body is full of steroids, his power and strength can't be doubted anymore. By looking at his muscles, females are sure to be attracted and they fall in love with him, while the other males are jealous of his body appearance.
Type: Fighting | BP: - | Accuracy: 100
Classification: Status
Energy Modifier: 10
Effect: The steroid monster shows off his muscle and strength to the enemy. This following effects active for the rest of the battle and stop when user's HP is 30 or less:
• If the target is a female, target falls in love with user (each time she moves, roll 1-5 with 1 or 2 results in doing nothing).
• If the target is male, target is jealous and taunted to attack recklessly (ATK + 2, ACC -2).
Usage Gap: Once per Round as long as user still has 30 HP or more. Fails if user's HP is below 30.

Banner by Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Old 10-10-2011, 12:07 PM
paperfairy Offline

Send a message via AIM to paperfairy Send a message via Skype™ to paperfairy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraibre Ryu View Post
Whoops...I didn't plan to HP in there...I'm just so distracted right now.

Okay I've made another edit. It just makes an attack. >< I THINK I GOT IT NOW...
Could you repost? I can't find your edit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxamivalth View Post

Electivire ()
Ability: Motor Drive
Sig Move: Gaia Force
Spoiler:
Electivire and Magmortar can learn Hyper Beam, they want to experiment with that move to form a more powerful move. Electivire combines ThunderBolt with Hyper Beam as one, he keeps Hyper Beam in ball shape and use ThunderBolt to it to form a large ball. The ball was less weaker than Hyper Beam, it is formed together with ThunderBolt and they weaken each other. The ball is held by Electivire, he then releases more electricity from his wire tail to the ball to make it larger and the ball will then be thrown to the target.
Type: Electric | BP: 100 | Accuracy: 95
Effect: The user charges the electrical ball for an action, and launches it to the enemy the next action. Has 30% chance to paralyze the target (target = PAR).
Other than Single Battle, this move can be combined with Terra Force, and in that case, the power of these two moves is combined with 100% accuracy and is sure to inflict burn and paralyze the target (target = BRN + PAR). Both users recharge (1 action) after performing the combination attack.

Magmortar ()
Ability: Flame Body
Sig Move: Terra Force
Spoiler:
Electivire and Magmortar can learn Hyper Beam, they want to experiment with that move to form a more powerful move. Magmortar combines fire with Hyper Beam as one, he keeps Hyper Beam in ball shape and use Flamethrower to it to form a large ball. The ball was weaker than Hyper Beam, it is formed together with fire and they weaken each other. The ball is held by Magmortar, he then releases more fire from his cannon hands to the ball to make it larger and the ball will then be thrown to the target.
Type: Fire | BP: 100 | Accuracy: 95
Effect: The user charges the fire ball for an action, and launches it to the enemy the next action. Has 30% chance to burn the target (target = BRN).
Other than Single Battle, this move can be combined with Gaia Force, and in that case, the power of these two moves is combined with 100% accuracy and is sure to inflict burn and paralyze the target (target = BRN + PAR). Both users recharge (1 action) after performing the combination attack.

Hmm... interesting. Both Approved. [1/2]

Toxicroak ()
Spoiler:
Toxicroak's red huge fingers are poisonous, she knows it. But she doesn't want to use it just to poison the opponents, she wants to use them for another purpose. Toxicroak is type of Pokemon that stays away from the enemy and learns her enemy's movement first. She seeks for the enemy's weak spot and she will focus her attack on that spot to stop the target from getting up again.
Energy Modifier: 2
Effect: Toxicroak jabs the foe's weak spot and there is 30% chance to paralyze the target (target = PAR). If Toxicroak has any clones during performing this move, the chance of paralyzing is increased by 10% per clone.

This doesn't make any sense. The clones aren't real... how could they influence the effectiveness of the move?

Gundurr ()
Ability: Sheer Force
Obtain: PPRC
Sig Move: Show Off!
Spoiler:
Gundur's body is full of steroids, his power and strength can't be doubted anymore. By looking at his muscles, females are sure to be attracted and they fall in love with him, while the other males are jealous of his body appearance.
Type: Fighting | BP: - | Accuracy: 100
Effect: The steroid monster shows off his muscle and strength to the enemy. This following effects active for the rest of the battle and stop when user's HP is 30 or less:
• If the target is a female, target falls in love with user (each time she moves, roll 1-5 with 1 or 2 results in doing nothing).
• If the target is male, target is jealous and taunted to attack recklessly (ATK + 2, ACC -2).
Usage Gap: Once per Round as long as user still has 30 HP or more. Fails if user's HP is below 30.

I really like this one, but I think it's a little overpowered in that 40% failure every turn until he loses enough HP is devastating. I'm willing to meet you halfway though: how about target is Attracted for one extra turn, which has a 40%, and then after that, it's a normal attraction which eventually wears off. In addition, these moves can't be used more than once per target per battle.

Will always find their kind.
ASBL | twins with Jenn <3
Old 10-10-2011, 01:46 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

I'll abstain from voting for the time being because for some reason whenever I vote and then put up a sig at the same time mine gets overlooked (you jerks).

[Dagger] Skarmory (F)
Ability: Sturdy
Stats: None
Signature Move: Rogue Daggers
Spoiler:
Type: Dual Steel/Flying | BP: 50 | Accuracy: 85 | Classification: Physical | Energy Modifier: 8
Description: Dagger was born on a Breeding farm to a kindly old caretaker who treated her charges every bit like a mother, right down to nightly bedtime stories. Dagger's favorite story was always of the legendary Skarmory Rogue, who used the unique nature of his feathers to become a Robin Hood figure, stealing food from humans to feed hungry wild Pokemon. Wanting to emulate her hero, Dagger managed to replicate one of his most famous techniques, flying daggers which turned into caltrops on impact. Her normal spikes attack works by breaking off parts of her feathers (which spontaneously grow back) and scattering them across the ground. Dagger has adapted the technique to work on its own, and on a time delay. With a single swipe of her wings, she sends two long, bladed silver feathers towards her opponent, pushing them forward with a burst of wind for extra force. On hitting the opponent, they shatter, leaving just the pointed tips to deal damage to the target. The remaining pieces are sent scattered by the force of the blow, similar to spikes but distinguished by being bladed rather than pointed.

Effects: Scatters caltrops after use. When a Pokémon on the target's party is released from their PokéBall, incoming Pokémon loses HP. If incoming Pokémon is 4x weak to Steel, 25 HP is lost. 2x weaK: 12. netural: 6. 2x resist: 3. 4x resist: 1.
Usage Gap: Three rounds. Only one layer of caltrops can be applied at a time.

Last edited by Lord Fedora; 10-10-2011 at 01:53 PM.
Old 10-10-2011, 01:58 PM
Foxamivalth Offline

Okay, for Toxicroak's, just make the PAR chance to 50% then? Or anything you suggest?

For Gundurr's, can you rephrase it for me? :/
I don't really get it.

Old 10-10-2011, 02:07 PM
Serebiish Offline

Send a message via AIM to Serebiish

Quote:
Okay, for Toxicroak's, just make the PAR chance to 50% then? Or anything you suggest?

I don't really get it.
He said that the chance of not doing anything was too high,and asked you ot lower it down

Join my forum
"The biggest proof that there are intelligent lifeforms in other planets is that they haven't contacted us..."
"World didn't get worse in last 20 years;Jornalistic coverage got better"
"Talk to a bag of cement as much as possible,as nowadays we must only believe in things that one day may be concrete... "
Old 10-10-2011, 02:11 PM
paperfairy Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Fedora View Post
I'll abstain from voting for the time being because for some reason whenever I vote and then put up a sig at the same time mine gets overlooked (you jerks).

[Dagger] Skarmory (F)
Ability: Sturdy
Signature Move: Rogue Daggers
Spoiler:
Type: Dual Steel/Flying | BP: 50 | Accuracy: 85 | Classification: Physical | Energy Modifier: 8
Description: Dagger was born on a Breeding farm to a kindly old caretaker who treated her charges every bit like a mother, right down to nightly bedtime stories. Dagger's favorite story was always of the legendary Skarmory Rogue, who used the unique nature of his feathers to become a Robin Hood figure, stealing food from humans to feed hungry wild Pokemon. Wanting to emulate her hero, Dagger managed to replicate one of his most famous techniques, flying daggers which turned into caltrops on impact. Her normal spikes attack works by breaking off parts of her feathers (which spontaneously grow back) and scattering them across the ground. Dagger has adapted the technique to work on its own, and on a time delay. With a single swipe of her wings, she sends two long, bladed silver feathers towards her opponent, pushing them forward with a burst of wind for extra force. On hitting the opponent, they shatter, leaving just the pointed tips to deal damage to the target. The remaining pieces are sent scattered by the force of the blow, similar to spikes but distinguished by being bladed rather than pointed.

Effects: Scatters caltrops after use. When a Pokémon on the target's party is released from their PokéBall, incoming Pokémon loses HP. If incoming Pokémon is 4x weak to Steel, 25 HP is lost. 2x weaK: 12. netural: 6. 2x resist: 3. 4x resist: 1.
Usage Gap: Three rounds. Only one layer of caltrops can be applied at a time.
Approved. [1/2]

Quote:

I don't really get it.
Toxicroak: 50% is fine. Repost.
Gurdurr: The female side needs to be changed... it's too powerful. I suggest: inflicts IFT status and lasts for one more action with a 50% chance of not attacking.

Old 10-10-2011, 02:13 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

And then there was another one.

[Hotspot] Chandelure (M)
Ability: Flash Fire
Signature Move: Phantom Mark: Blaze Control
Spoiler:
Type: Fire/Ghost | BP: NA | Accuracy: NA | Classification: Status | Energy Modifier: 10
Description: Chandelure are spirits of fire, best known for burning the souls of the unjust for sustenance. This is, however, a secondary aspect of their being. All Chandelures have the ability to become masters of fire. For Hotspot, this ability is absolutely his to share. By infusing ghostly energy with flames, he is able to form a mark, consisting of a large circle with four smaller circles surrounding it, connected by twisting lines, all out of purple flames. The mark, when placed on a target (or even himself) bestows a singificantly increased control of fire. While it cannot increase the power of fire attacks, or grant STAB to non-fire types, it does enable the marked to hit their target with fire attacks far more effectively. The mark fades over time, though, and can only be used every so often, due to the strain it places on Hotspot's soul.

Effects: Can be used on self. For the action after use, fire attacks by the target have 50% increased accuracy. This boost decreases by 10% with every action (40% on second action, 30% on third, etc). This effect will end after five actions, or when the user is switched out.
Usage Gap: Once per battle.
Old 10-10-2011, 04:06 PM
paperfairy Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Fedora View Post
And then there was another one.

[Hotspot] Chandelure (M)
Ability: Flash Fire
Signature Move: Phantom Mark: Blaze Control
Spoiler:
Type: Fire/Ghost | BP: NA | Accuracy: NA | Classification: Status | Energy Modifier: 10
Description: Chandelure are spirits of fire, best known for burning the souls of the unjust for sustenance. This is, however, a secondary aspect of their being. All Chandelures have the ability to become masters of fire. For Hotspot, this ability is absolutely his to share. By infusing ghostly energy with flames, he is able to form a mark, consisting of a large circle with four smaller circles surrounding it, connected by twisting lines, all out of purple flames. The mark, when placed on a target (or even himself) bestows a singificantly increased control of fire. While it cannot increase the power of fire attacks, or grant STAB to non-fire types, it does enable the marked to hit their target with fire attacks far more effectively. The mark fades over time, though, and can only be used every so often, due to the strain it places on Hotspot's soul.

Effects: Can be used on self. For the action after use, fire attacks by the target have 50% increased accuracy. This boost decreases by 10% with every action (40% on second action, 30% on third, etc). This effect will end after five actions, or when the user is switched out.
Usage Gap: Once per battle.
Oh dear... I don't like when Nate uses colons...

Approved. [1/2]

Old 10-10-2011, 05:58 PM
paperfairy Offline

GARCHOMP
[M|Sand Veil]

Sig Move: Volcanic Volley

Signature Move: Volcanic Volley
Description: Garchomp learns a respectable amount of Fire-type moves. Garchomp, unfortunately, was a monster designed for 1vs1 combat - it is not a team player. This Garchomp, however, has been in training to work better as a team player. Rather than a single stream of flaming fury, Garchomp tilts its head at the sky, charging very hot, concentrated blasts of fire. Garchomp launches them into the air, one after the other. Due to the extra power being forced into each blast, Garchomp cannot aim, and rather, sends blasts into the air, hoping they hit their intended target. The possibility does exist that Garchomp's partner will be hit.
Type: Fire
Base Power: 60
Accuracy: 50
Energy Modifier: 4
Impact: All Pokémon outside of Ball except User
Priority: 0
Effects: All Pokémon that are hit with this move are BRN.
Usage Gap: Once every 3 rounds

Last edited by paperfairy; 10-10-2011 at 06:00 PM.
Old 10-10-2011, 06:05 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Quote:
Originally Posted by paperfairy View Post

GARCHOMP
[M|Sand Veil]

Sig Move: Volcanic Volley

Signature Move: Volcanic Volley
Description: Garchomp learns a respectable amount of Fire-type moves. Garchomp, unfortunately, was a monster designed for 1vs1 combat - it is not a team player. This Garchomp, however, has been in training to work better as a team player. Rather than a single stream of flaming fury, Garchomp tilts its head at the sky, charging very hot, concentrated blasts of fire. Garchomp launches them into the air, one after the other. Due to the extra power being forced into each blast, Garchomp cannot aim, and rather, sends blasts into the air, hoping they hit their intended target. The possibility does exist that Garchomp's partner will be hit.
Type: Fire
Base Power: 60
Accuracy: 50
Energy Modifier: 4
Impact: All Pokémon outside of Ball except User
Priority: 0
Effects: All Pokémon that are hit with this move are BRN.
Usage Gap: Once every 3 rounds
Approved {1/2}
Sabi: All approved {2/2}
Fox: Magmortar and Electivire approved. {2/2}
Old 10-10-2011, 06:29 PM
3m0d0ll Offline

Send a message via AIM to 3m0d0ll Send a message via Skype™ to 3m0d0ll

Justin and Nate, both Approved. [2/2]
Old 10-11-2011, 12:10 AM
Foxamivalth Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by paperfairy View Post
Toxicroak: 50% is fine. Repost.
Gurdurr: The female side needs to be changed... it's too powerful. I suggest: inflicts IFT status and lasts for one more action with a 50% chance of not attacking.
That Gurdurr, only the female needs to be changed? And the male one lasts until Gurdurr's HP hit 30? :/ Sexist? :P

Toxicroak ()
Spoiler:
Energy Modifier: 0
Effect: Toxicroak jabs the foe's weak spot and there is 50% chance to paralyze the target (target = PAR).

Tangrowth ()
Ability: Leaf Guard
Sig Move: Entangle
Spoiler:
What is inside Tangrowth? Only Tangrowth knows. To let other Pokemon know, Tangrowth entangles and traps the target into his vines and makes the target easier to be hit.
Type: Grass | BP: 35 | Accuracy: 100
Classification: Physical/Status
Effect: Tangrowth catches the target and entangles it inside his vine. The target is trapped and can’t switch as long as Tangrowth is trapping it. The trapped target loses 2 HP at the end of each round. If Tangrowth is burnt, the trapped Pokemon is also burnt, if Tangrowth is poisoned, the trapped Pokemon is also poisoned, if Tangrowth is frozen, the trapped Pokemon is also frozen. When trapped, Fly, Bounce, Dig, Dive, or any other moves that leaves the field can’t be used, except Ghost Force. Using Fire, Electric, Water, Ice, and moves that splashes also hits the trapped target for 0.25 of the damaged dealt to Tangrowth. If Tangrowth is asleep, the trapped Pokemon has 50% chance to escape the vines. Pokemon that are larger than Tangrowth (height > 2 meter) has 30% chance to escape the vines at the end of each round and 100% chance to escape when Tangrowth is sleeping. This move works until it is stopped by Rapid Spin or user is switched.
Usage Gap: when this move is not in effect.

Old 10-11-2011, 12:13 AM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Quote:
That Gurdurr, only the female needs to be changed? And the male one lasts until Gurdurr's HP hit 30? :/ Sexist? :P

Toxicroak ()
Spoiler:
Energy Modifier: 0
Effect: Toxicroak jabs the foe's weak spot and there is 50% chance to paralyze the target (target = PAR).

Tangrowth ()
Ability: Leaf Guard
Sig Move: Entangle
Spoiler:
What is inside Tangrowth? Only Tangrowth knows. To let other Pokemon know, Tangrowth entangles and traps the target into his vines and makes the target easier to be hit.
Type: Grass | BP: 35 | Accuracy: 100
Classification: Physical/Status
Effect: Tangrowth catches the target and entangles it inside his vine. The target is trapped and can’t switch as long as Tangrowth is trapping it. The trapped target loses 2 HP at the end of each round. If Tangrowth is burnt, the trapped Pokemon is also burnt, if Tangrowth is poisoned, the trapped Pokemon is also poisoned, if Tangrowth is frozen, the trapped Pokemon is also frozen. When trapped, Fly, Bounce, Dig, Dive, or any other moves that leaves the field can’t be used, except Ghost Force. Using Fire, Electric, Water, Ice, and moves that splashes also hits the trapped target for 0.25 of the damaged dealt to Tangrowth. If Tangrowth is asleep, the trapped Pokemon has 50% chance to escape the vines. Pokemon that are larger than Tangrowth (height > 2 meter) has 30% chance to escape the vines at the end of each round and 100% chance to escape when Tangrowth is sleeping. This move works until it is stopped by Rapid Spin or user is switched.
Usage Gap: when this move is not in effect.
Hm. They both need usage gaps - at least one round for either one.
Pend'ng.

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D
Old 10-11-2011, 02:25 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Ambra the Vespiquen [F]
Ability: Pressure
Signature Move: Hive Call
Description:
Spoiler:
Vespiquen are of course queens of their hive, and Ambra was never one to leave hers without some form of bodyguard. In one of her combs where she keeps her Combee for using Defend Order, Heal Order, or Attack Order, she has another swarm used for something else. She calls onto these small Combee, purely for the defense of herself or others. These Combee either take a hit for their queen, or the queen’s right hand from any damage effects. If the queen herself is under status effects, the small swarm may act out on their own in order to avenge their beloved leader.
Type: Bug
Base Power: N/A
Accuracy: 100
Effects:
Lasts the entire battle
If this move is used while not under a status effect, there is a 30% chance of the Hive Call swarm preventing the additional effects of attacks, or blocking the effects of moves such as Confuse Ray or Thunder Wave targeted at either Ambra or her adjacent partner Pokémon.

While Ambra is under a status effect, and after using this move of her own will once before coming under a status effect, she can’t use this move on her own. Instead, every round Ambra is under a status effect, there is a 10% chance of one of the following happening:
The Hive Call swarm attacks the Pokémon that inflicted the status effect on Ambra. [Combee, Type: Bug/Flying Attack type: Bug BP: 20 Physical]
The Hive Call swarm swarms the Pokémon who inflicted the status, making a 50% chance of the Pokémon not competing an action that round.
Usage Gap: Once per battle

Repost for paperfairy

Do you guys want me to repost the other ones that need a second approval as well?

EDIT: Nevermind saw Fedora's tiny mention in there.

Last edited by Saraibre Ryu; 10-11-2011 at 02:30 AM.
Old 10-11-2011, 02:43 AM
paperfairy Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraibre Ryu View Post

Ambra the Vespiquen [F]
Ability: Pressure
Signature Move: Hive Call
Description:
Spoiler:
Vespiquen are of course queens of their hive, and Ambra was never one to leave hers without some form of bodyguard. In one of her combs where she keeps her Combee for using Defend Order, Heal Order, or Attack Order, she has another swarm used for something else. She calls onto these small Combee, purely for the defense of herself or others. These Combee either take a hit for their queen, or the queen’s right hand from any damage effects. If the queen herself is under status effects, the small swarm may act out on their own in order to avenge their beloved leader.
Type: Bug
Base Power: N/A
Accuracy: 100
Effects:
Lasts the entire battle
If this move is used while not under a status effect, there is a 30% chance of the Hive Call swarm preventing the additional effects of attacks, or blocking the effects of moves such as Confuse Ray or Thunder Wave targeted at either Ambra or her adjacent partner Pokémon.

While Ambra is under a status effect, and after using this move of her own will once before coming under a status effect, she can’t use this move on her own. Instead, every round Ambra is under a status effect, there is a 10% chance of one of the following happening:
The Hive Call swarm attacks the Pokémon that inflicted the status effect on Ambra. [Combee, Type: Bug/Flying Attack type: Bug BP: 20 Physical]
The Hive Call swarm swarms the Pokémon who inflicted the status, making a 50% chance of the Pokémon not competing an action that round.
Usage Gap: Once per battle

Repost for paperfairy

Do you guys want me to repost the other ones that need a second approval as well?

EDIT: Nevermind saw Fedora's tiny mention in there.
Now approved Sabi. [1/2]

Closed Thread