Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2011, 05:10 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default PE2K Battle Stadium staff sign up thread.

So you’re interested in becoming a staff member of the new Battle Stadium. Before you sign up there are a few things you should know. The Stadium will be looking for people who are Active, Creative, Organized, Experienced and Friendly.
Activity is the most important thing. The Stadiums activity will depend greatly on that of the staff members. Staff members will have to join at least one of the battling threads (but are welcome to join a couple) and help keep it active. Of course as a staff member you will be allowed to challenge the battling threads, but your main concern will be to make sure that the information on each thread stays updated.
Creativity is the second most important thing. Nothing in the Stadium is set in stone, ideally the stadium should be changing to fit the needs of the people battling. When I created the threads I did so with the most basic battling styles in mind, I did not intend for them to be only things in the stadium. Each staff will have the opportunity to add something to the stadium.
Organization is a virtue, it’s the key to keeping a place running smoothly. There will be a thread for challengers to keep track of their shop points. A staff member should expect that they will have to help make sure the gym leaders keep their threads updated and the battlers keep their points updated. Keeping that information updated will be an important task.
Experience is priceless in a battling situation such as this. Some of you have been battling for years, you have seen PE2K change, tiers change, clauses change. You’ve had to adapt to all of that and your still here. Experience is something you earn, it’s a point of view developed with time. We are looking for people who know what will help the stadium succeed, people that are willing to help a new generation become competitive.
The last part were looking for is someone Friendly. People don’t come to forums just to start fights or argue they come here to find a place they feel happy and welcome. Our staff will expected to welcome the members and help them out. If you take that extra step you will turn a member who is just passing through into someone who will stay around.

So after all of that if you still want to become a staff members just fill out the sign up below and explain why you would be a good choice.

Name:
Preferred Name:
Reason for wanting to be a staff member:
Greatest Pokemon Related Achievement:
Time Zone GMT Format:
Available Platforms (ex: Wifi/Shoddy/PO):
Any Other Noteworthy Details about yourself:
Thoughts about the stadium:

Position List
Wifi League Thread---Shiny Jolteon
UU Battling Thread---Open
Double Battle Thread---- Open
4th Gen Battlign Thread--- Open
Wifi Gyms---Mr420
PO Gyms---Open
Pokemon Shop---Moe 2, Pkmnrulz
Stadium Shop Claims Thread--Simmi
Trainer Records--Simmi

Coming Soon
Small Team Tourny--
RU Battling Thread---Battlestar
Small Teams Battling Thread---Open
Hall Of Champions Thread---Open

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Last edited by Judge Dredd; 11-02-2011 at 04:36 PM.
Old 10-12-2011, 08:25 AM
Latisiblings Offline

Default Re: PE2K Battle Stadium staff sign up thread.

Okay, sounds cool! Lemme be the first to join.

Name: Latisiblings

Preferred Name: Latisiblings is fine, though if that's a handful you can call me Lati.

Reason for wanting to be a staff member: Well, it's cool. (Duh.) The more serious reason would be the fact I'm getting less interested in competitive battling; the stadium should help me get back to my old form. And I've always wanted to run a gym, or something similar to that. I want to get to know great battlers, as well as help newbies get better.

Greatest Pokemon Related Achievement: Hmm, quite a few that I can't decide from. I've played 500+ hours on Emerald, and I've reached 24th on the PO UU ladder.

Time Zone GMT Format: +9

Available Platforms (ex: Wifi/Shoddy/PO): PO

Any Other Noteworthy Details about yourself: Hmm, not much really.

Thoughts about the stadium: I personally think, in tandem with the new server, that this could help raise the activity level here.

Pokemon Online username: Nate Rivers

Attempting to go 100th on PO main server

Trivia: Did you know that Shuckle can do the most damage in all Pokemon games combined?
Old 10-12-2011, 08:37 AM
Void Offline

Name: Void

Preferred Name: Void I suppose? Justin is my real name, I don't mind if you call me that either.

Reason for wanting to be a staff member: Quite simply, my reason is that I want to continue to be involved on what was my first ever Pokemon forums.

Greatest Pokemon Related Achievement: Check out my ladder peaks @ sig.

Time Zone GMT Format: GMT +8

Available Platforms (ex: Wifi/Shoddy/PO): PO. I still have Shoddy on my comp, though I'm pretty sure it's been dead for a long time now lol.

Any Other Noteworthy Details about yourself: I used to moderate the old Shoddy Battle server. I currently also am an administrator on one Pokemon Online server and a moderator on another (both are fairly active servers that get more than 30 people daily). So I can say that I do possess quite a bit of experience not just as a PE2K member but also as a staff member.

Thoughts about the stadium: I think this would be a great idea, our Battling Center has been slowly improving lately IMO, and this can help even more.
Old 10-13-2011, 03:05 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

im glad to see you two signed up. your both accepted. I had you added to the list of people who can see the stadium sub forum. my main concern with both of you is activity so please try your best to be active once its open.

Old 10-13-2011, 05:09 PM
Battlestar Offline

Name: BattleStar
Preferred Name: BattleStar or you could call me Cy
Reason for wanting to be a staff member: I like staying busy here. I think TUST spoke to me about this.
Greatest Pokemon Related Achievement: Ummmm, I am gym leader of the 2nd Gym here on the Wi-Fi league
Time Zone GMT Format: Random usually in the evening
Available Platforms (ex: Wifi/Shoddy/PO): WiFi and PO
Any Other Noteworthy Details about yourself: I am a great RU player. I wrote a couple analyses for smogon. I know how to plan and manage things. I have my own site that I manage.
Thoughts about the stadium: I want in! It sounds awesome!

Think you have what it takes to hang out with the baddest on PE2K? Then Join Team Rocket Corporation!

Join Today!!

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...hp?groupid=954
Old 10-14-2011, 01:27 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battlestar View Post
Name: BattleStar
Preferred Name: BattleStar or you could call me Cy
Reason for wanting to be a staff member: I like staying busy here. I think TUST spoke to me about this.
Greatest Pokemon Related Achievement: Ummmm, I am gym leader of the 2nd Gym here on the Wi-Fi league
Time Zone GMT Format: Random usually in the evening
Available Platforms (ex: Wifi/Shoddy/PO): WiFi and PO
Any Other Noteworthy Details about yourself: I am a great RU player. I wrote a couple analyses for smogon. I know how to plan and manage things. I have my own site that I manage.
Thoughts about the stadium: I want in! It sounds awesome!
Sorry for the late reasponse, BattlerStar you seem like an active guy who wants to help so your in.

Old 10-14-2011, 02:09 PM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

I'll help ^o^

Name: Shiny Jolteon
Preferred Name: SJ, Jolteon, Corey. It doesn't really matter XD
Reason for wanting to be a staff member: I can help with the Wi-Fi Leauge section and with PO & Wi-Fi.
Greatest Pokemon Related Achievement: I've been a Gym Leader in the WFL, I am active, and I guess friendly? XD
Time Zone GMT Format: GMT -4, EST Time.
Available Platforms (ex: Wifi/Shoddy/PO): Wi-Fi & PO
Any Other Noteworthy Details about yourself: I can help with anything WFL & PO Related ^_^ I can also help resolve Wi-Fi Problems :) And though I'm not the best competitive battler, I'm on my way! X3
Thoughts about the stadium: I'd love it to be as popular as it can be! We can do it! :3
Old 10-14-2011, 02:20 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiny Jolteon View Post
I'll help ^o^

Name: Shiny Jolteon
Preferred Name: SJ, Jolteon, Corey. It doesn't really matter XD
Reason for wanting to be a staff member: I can help with the Wi-Fi Leauge section and with PO & Wi-Fi.
Greatest Pokemon Related Achievement: I've been a Gym Leader in the WFL, I am active, and I guess friendly? XD
Time Zone GMT Format: GMT -4, EST Time.
Available Platforms (ex: Wifi/Shoddy/PO): Wi-Fi & PO
Any Other Noteworthy Details about yourself: I can help with anything WFL & PO Related ^_^ I can also help resolve Wi-Fi Problems :) And though I'm not the best competitive battler, I'm on my way! X3
Thoughts about the stadium: I'd love it to be as popular as it can be! We can do it! :3
I'm glad to see you signed up. I was going to ask you . Once you the stadium shows up to you let me know because the wfl thread needs some work..lol

Old 10-15-2011, 08:29 PM
Mr420 Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Mr420
Thumbs up Re: PE2K Battle Stadium staff sign up thread.

Name: Mr420
Preferred Name: Mr420
Reason for wanting to be a staff member: Easy, to ensure that PE2K's Battle Center doesnt wither away.
Greatest Pokemon Related Achievement: well aside from having played a game from each gen since Yellow, Battling trainers on the Random WiFi on Gen V..
Time Zone GMT Format: GMT -7
Available Platforms: WiFi only FTW
Any Other Noteworthy Details about yourself: since Gen IV I've slowly and sure got into Breeding. so you can imagine hatching eggs ain't alot of fun so time to 420 I say!
Thoughts about the stadium: it's going to be interesting NO doubt. I do hope it gets a warm welcome.

Pokérus Empire

Last edited by Mr420; 10-15-2011 at 08:31 PM.
Old 10-15-2011, 09:09 PM
dj-tiny Offline

username dj-tiny
Preferred Name: Dj-tiny
Reason for wanting to be a staff member: seams like some thing fun
Greatest Pokemon Related Achievement: played all main games sinces released completed the poxdex in each gen
Time Zone GMT Format: 0
Available Platforms (ex: Wifi/Shoddy/PO): wi-fi just now need to set up shoddy and po
Any Other Noteworthy Details about yourself: gym leader in the wi-fi leage
Thoughts about the stadium: looks good and hopfuly will bost activety and might help get people to grips with the gen 5 rules

Old 10-15-2011, 09:57 PM
Joel Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Joel

Name: Joel (Some people also remeber/know me as "Skippy the Great", or "SkipTG")
Preferred Name: Joel
Reason for wanting to be a staff member: To get some GBU competitive battling for doubles, triples, and rotational noticed within the forum.
Greatest Pokemon Related Achievement: PE2K Wi-fi Battle Ladder Champion on three separate occasions, and was the Wi-fi Champion when the ladder went on it's last hiatus. Also have a current overall GBU Triples rated battle record of 1887 (58W/9L, not including opponent d/c's).
Time Zone GMT Format: GMT -5, CST Time.
Available Platforms (ex: Wifi/Shoddy/PO): Wi-Fi only.
Any Other Noteworthy Details about yourself: Entered into the Autumn Friendly Tournament.
Thoughts about the stadium: Hopefully this brings more attention to the forums.

I also occasionally do wifi battles.
Old 10-16-2011, 01:03 AM
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver

Send a message via AIM to Kaoru Send a message via Skype™ to Kaoru

Name: Kaoru Matsubara
Preferred Name: Buttercup
Reason for wanting to be a staff member: Because I'm already a staff member and you know it. :3 And because being staff is cool!
Greatest Pokemon Related Achievement: I've completed every single main series sometime in my lifetime.
Time Zone GMT Format: GMT-5
Available Platforms (ex: Wifi/Shoddy/PO): Wi-Fi, but I can get PO if necessary.
Any Other Noteworthy Details about yourself: I'm awesome Nah, I can make articles about the stadium when it's all set up and stuffs. And I'm a gym leader in the Wi-Fi League, and an approver in the League as well.
Thoughts about the stadium: Looks awesome and fun.

sig by pokemon trainer sarah
links
Old 10-16-2011, 02:42 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr420 View Post

Name: Mr420
Preferred Name: Mr420
Reason for wanting to be a staff member: Easy, to ensure that PE2K's Battle Center doesnt wither away.
Greatest Pokemon Related Achievement: well aside from having played a game from each gen since Yellow, Battling trainers on the Random WiFi on Gen V..
Time Zone GMT Format: GMT -7
Available Platforms: WiFi only FTW
Any Other Noteworthy Details about yourself: since Gen IV I've slowly and sure got into Breeding. so you can imagine hatching eggs ain't alot of fun so time to 420 I say!
Thoughts about the stadium: it's going to be interesting NO doubt. I do hope it gets a warm welcome.

You were a logical choice as a staff member, I thinking about putting you as the staff member for the empire thread...lol but that might be to much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj-tiny View Post
username dj-tiny
Preferred Name: Dj-tiny
Reason for wanting to be a staff member: seams like some thing fun
Greatest Pokemon Related Achievement: played all main games sinces released completed the poxdex in each gen
Time Zone GMT Format: 0
Available Platforms (ex: Wifi/Shoddy/PO): wi-fi just now need to set up shoddy and po
Any Other Noteworthy Details about yourself: gym leader in the wi-fi leage
Thoughts about the stadium: looks good and hopfuly will bost activety and might help get people to grips with the gen 5 rules
what part of the stadium do you think you would be best in ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel View Post
Name: Joel (Some people also remeber/know me as "Skippy the Great", or "SkipTG")
Preferred Name: Joel
Reason for wanting to be a staff member: To get some GBU competitive battling for doubles, triples, and rotational noticed within the forum.
Greatest Pokemon Related Achievement: PE2K Wi-fi Battle Ladder Champion on three separate occasions, and was the Wi-fi Champion when the ladder went on it's last hiatus. Also have a current overall GBU Triples rated battle record of 1887 (58W/9L, not including opponent d/c's).
Time Zone GMT Format: GMT -5, CST Time.
Available Platforms (ex: Wifi/Shoddy/PO): Wi-Fi only.
Any Other Noteworthy Details about yourself: Entered into the Autumn Friendly Tournament.
Thoughts about the stadium: Hopefully this brings more attention to the forums.
I made a thread with your rules, so you can beat im going to let you deal with it...lol welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Matsubara View Post
Name: Kaoru Matsubara
Preferred Name: Buttercup
Reason for wanting to be a staff member: Because I'm already a staff member and you know it. :3 And because being staff is cool!
Greatest Pokemon Related Achievement: I've completed every single main series sometime in my lifetime.
Time Zone GMT Format: GMT-5
Available Platforms (ex: Wifi/Shoddy/PO): Wi-Fi, but I can get PO if necessary.
Any Other Noteworthy Details about yourself: I'm awesome Nah, I can make articles about the stadium when it's all set up and stuffs. And I'm a gym leader in the Wi-Fi League, and an approver in the League as well.
Thoughts about the stadium: Looks awesome and fun.
you are staff already, two mods are better then one ! plus your very good at things im not. You will make a great addition to the stadium staff. If you have time I would like to talk with you about this. of course through pm..lol

Old 10-16-2011, 03:06 AM
pkmnrulz Offline

EDIT:

Name:pkmnrulz
preferred name:pk,pkmn,pkmnrulz, or any variation you can find.
Reason 4 wanting to join: Well I'm a pretty darn experienced battler, and I specialize in doubles, and I see there will be a doubles league so wynaut(run off sentence).
Greatest pkmn related achievement:Well I get 1000+ hrs on all ds versions of pokemon, and got t16 in pokemon vgc NJ, earning myself a chance to compete at nats.
Timezone:Err i believe -5 hours, or US standard Eastern time
Available platform: Wi-fi
Other noteworthy things: Err Before I specialized in doubles I peaked #9 in smogons Pokemon Online server giving me a chance to ban stuff.I also run a trade shop on smogon with a bunch of rng'd stuff on it.
thoughts about the stadium: I love the whole idea, well since the start of TUST making them.

->top16 vgc2012 New jersey
->6th place vgc 2012 Rhode Island
->Highest rated american on random match-ups double!!!

Last edited by pkmnrulz; 10-16-2011 at 03:14 PM.
Old 10-17-2011, 05:45 PM
dj-tiny Offline

The shop or the wi-fi gyms would be best with me the shops mainly iss because i have acess to computer most of the time thrr gyms due to the fact because i'm a gym leader in the wi-fi leauge

Closed Thread