Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 10-10-2011, 08:58 PM
Socratic Sarcasm Offline

Default Re: Nexen [SUDS]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraibre Ryu View Post
Anyone else amused by the mental image of a giant armored ball being talked to by a smaller blue ball as they roll down the street...? LOL

Way to open an RP guys. XD
The bue ball isn't rolling down the street: it's floating down it. And thanks for the mental image....(even though it's my fault :P)

Old 10-11-2011, 01:04 AM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
The Silver-Tongue:

Name: Drauvant Domini

Appearance: Drauvant is a thin, tall man who always seemed to be better dressed than everyone else. He is rarely not smiling, which is rather daunting as his smiles are cold, his blue eyes are chilly, and his expressions always seem cool, condescending, and built to unnerve. He comports himself in a very dignified manner, holding his tapered, clean-shaven chin high. He has short, thick brown hair which sweeps upward at his forehead. His common wear is tux-and-tie, even when 'in the field'. Beneath his tux, if you were ever to see it, can be found his twin pistols, which he calls 'Order and Chaos'.

Personality:
Drauvant is pretty much a dapper, freaky creeper and there is really no disguising it once you figure him out. He speaks calmly and politely, appearing even friendly at times. However, underneath this cool, polite exterior is a cold, calculating, ruthless, (mad?)man who will stop at nothing to achieve his ends - namely, power for himself. It is said that he was once kind and happy, but no longer - now, he is most pleased to see his enemies fall to WAE and to kill things with his gun. He once had a moral stake in WAE, but that died with his true emotions. The only being in the world he cares for, other than himself, is Fury.

Background:
When Drauvant was young, he was a sweet and caring boy - if a bit sociopathic. His mother and father were a Tuner and a Scribz respectively. They taught Drauvant how to be creative and also how he should conceal it. When he was just a preteen, he and his parents were found out as Deviants and taken by the WAE. His parents refused to give into WAE were executed, but Drauvant was allowed to live on the condition that he served the WAE. Drauvant hated the people who killed his parents, but he decided that living was better than dying. One of the higher-up WAE mentored him. Drauvant learned every stitch of his cool demeanor from his father-figure, who spited Drauvant for every bit of emotion that the young boy showed. When Drauvant grew old enough, he murdered the man in secret and was granted his position. Now Drauvant hunts down Deviants, lacking all the mercy he was never shown.

Skills:
He is an exceptional shot with a pistol. He is also very skilled with machinery, especially guns, and is able to make his own customized weapons for optimal Deviant-killing conditions. He is an excellent runner and is actually very strong and agile.

His Former Guardian:

Name: Fury

Species: Immortal (Beings made of energy - they can take any form they choose when they walk among mortals. Fury usually appears as a feline.)

Appearance: Fury has similar characteristics through all of her forms. Her eyes are always violet, her coat is always russet-red with darker spots dappling her back, and she always has a white splotch on her forehead. For every form she takes, she tends to be on the lither, slimmer side of the species she imitates. She is fierce of face, with large fangs and long claws. In ethereal form, she becomes a pale violet wave of energy that often mimics whatever she was before she reverted to ethereal. She usually appears as a lioness, a manticore, a leopard or jaguar, or a housecat.

Personality: Fury's name is both fitting and unfitting - ordinarily, she's humorous, loud, confident, and sweet - if a bit brash and irritable. However, if you get her angry you will deeply regret it. However, Fury doesn't truly 'anger' easily, and she tries to keep her temper in check. She hates WAE with a passion. She tends to be rather suspicious and hostile, especially to strangers. To friends she's the laughing life of the party. She also has a kind, motherly, gentle side that usually is only expressed in Drauvant's relatively nonreciprocating direction.

Information: Fury is the product of Drauvant's desire for a guardian angel - someone who could protect him from his 'mentor's' biting sarcasm and insults. Fury is the one who helped Drauvant to stay reasonably sane. However, she has lately grown apart from him. She is very angry at the way he's allied himself with the WAE and is trying, simultaneously, to get him to see sense and to undermine the WAE. She is trying to form a coalition of Sonas to fight the WAE - a small guerrilla team similar to what the WAE themselves use. She has no true 'home' - she once lived in Efin, but her Horizon was destroyed and she narrowly escaped the same fate.

Abilities: Immortality: Fury does not naturally age, nor does she fall prey to any but the strongest of contagions. She can be killed, but only by poison or by injuries.

Ethereality: Fury can become ethereal - a living ghost of violet energy. This is her true form. While she is in this form, she can almost be defined as gaseous. In this state, she cannot be wounded and she is capable of very fast travel.

Mindsight: Fury can see into the minds of others. She cannot control their thoughts, but she can still hear and see them.

Other: LOLWUT

---

Excuse my WIP-iness.
DONE~

Also, where should I put my characters in relation to the others? I don't want to be alone. /is hopeless

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D
Old 10-11-2011, 01:20 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

You're welcome to come looking for Al/Shiba/Argeno in the lovely San Fran if you want, maybe your char(s)(Can't keep track of everyone's) heard about them somehow, or heard about the Roses or something?

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 10-11-2011, 01:27 AM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Cherry View Post
You're welcome to come looking for Al/Shiba/Argeno in the lovely San Fran if you want, maybe your char(s)(Can't keep track of everyone's) heard about them somehow, or heard about the Roses or something?
That would work! :D

I'll probably throw a brawling Daniel and Drauvant at the Roses. CX

Old 10-11-2011, 01:39 AM
Winter Offline

XD The Roses as a gang are done for(see Al's history), as far as they know, they're the only ones who got away. However I can totally see Argeno pulling the truck up next to the fight, Shiba throwing the door open, and someone yelling "Get in the truck if you want to live!"

Old 10-11-2011, 01:41 AM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Quote:
XD The Roses as a gang are done for(see Al's history), as far as they know, they're the only ones who got away. However I can totally see Argeno pulling the truck up next to the fight, Shiba throwing the door open, and someone yelling "Get in the truck if you want to live!"
LOL
That
is such a beautiful scene in my mind. <3

Old 10-11-2011, 01:47 AM
Winter Offline

I find it rather hilarious. Glad someone else likes it. :)

Old 10-11-2011, 05:17 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
DONE~

Also, where should I put my characters in relation to the others? I don't want to be alone. /is hopeless
Ooh. This is very interesting...I like it. Accepted.
Old 10-23-2011, 04:16 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

I've remembered another form of Deviant I had in the original concept based around the art of cooking after speaking with a good friend...yes, cooking. I'll edit them in the first post with their fancy details and such.
Old 10-23-2011, 04:29 AM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

Send a message via AIM to Eraizaa-kun

OMG! NEXEN IS A PALINDROME!!! D=

...I wanna join! ^^

Human Sheet:

Name: Salem Cristobal Zabaleta

Appearance: He’s 5’9” tall and is a bit chubby. He has dark brown hair and eyes as well as tanned skin. He often wears a T-shirt of his favorite color, light grey, almost silver. This cheerful version of grey would probably be illegal, but it seems only other Deviants are able to tell it apparent from regular grey due people’s colorblindness. He wears long checkered pants of white and dark grey squares which is part of his uniform in addition to his white apron. He also wears black sneakers.
Personality: He’s actually very cheerful and somewhat childish, although he is aware of the situation in the world. He just serves food without looking directly at anyone to help him hide emotions. When no one is around, he does smile and act as if nothing was wrong with the world. He tends to have an attitude that says, “If you can’t do anything about it, why worry?” but when he knows he can do something about it, there’s no stopping him.

Background: Born from a Spanish father and an African-American mother. When he was little, he would be the kind of kid to constantly be scolded for playing with his food, but he couldn’t help it. After all, he was just overjoyed around food as at times it seemed that it was the only thing to bring people together. As he grew up, that fascination with food moved on to experimenting with new flavors, textures, designs, and even smells. Still, with how the world is, he had to hide his fascination and even disguise the appearance of his food at times. He hoped that if they didn’t “look” creative, no one would suspect a thing.

Skills:

-Fate: He doesn’t really believe in Fate, however, whenever he gets the feeling that he should be doing something, he does it regardless of how little sense it makes. This always works to his advantage.
-Ominous Tastes: Whenever he’s making or mixing something he’s done before, if it tastes different, he knows something bad is going to happen, and the situations around it can give him clues as to what it is.
-Culinary Instincts: By studying a person’s behavior (anything from how they talk and react to how they walk and move) he’s able to almost instantly tell how to make the food’s flavor, smell, and general appeal irresistible to that person.
-Inspiration on a Plate: He can’t explain why, but whenever he gets a jolt of inspiration for a dish, the smell of that dish itself will cause people to have at the very least one idea, and maybe one more if they eat it. This does make people stop and breaks their thought pattern, even if it is for a couple of seconds.
-Forager: Salem has a 6th sense for knowing what ingredients are around that he can work with and where to find them.
-Deathly Chef: He’s greatly skilled with knives and any kitchen utensil whether it’s for peaceful purposes or not.

Other: He’s actually quite agile and strong even though he doesn’t look like it.

Sona Sheet:

Name: Dare Dare Haru [Duh-reh Duh-reh Ha-roo]
Nicknames: Light Dare and Dark Dare
Species: Tasmanian Devil

Appearance: Although he’s actually one Sona, Dare has two bodies that act as twin brothers, both of them able to stand in two legs and have a height of 5’9” when doing so. One of them is white (Light Dare), except for a black line around his neck. He wears a golden armor with a shield. The other one is black (Dark Dare), except for a black line around his neck. He wears a silver armor with a sword. They do have sharper teeth and normal Tasmanian Devils.

Personality: Light Dare one is more serene and pacific while Dark Dare one is more of a party guy. They both actually get along really well and always do their best to care for others. They are too trusting of anyone that has been nice too them though. One strange thing about them is that, although their human is a Paletz, neither of them knows anything about cooking. Light Dare is great with music while Dark Dare is great with painting. One very important thing to remember about them, if they are separated too far or for too long, they’ll desperately and even recklessly try to come back to each other’s side and won’t be able to think or function well until they get back together.

Information: Rather than having been created little by little, Dare Dare Haru began as a bodiless entity floating around Nexen, often getting lost in Enfin. This began when Salem started practicing his cooking in secret. He would often think of a song and cook with the flow of the song itself as he thought, “What would this song look like if it were a dish?” Once he was done with each dish, he just felt it as a work of art, which it was even if he didn’t realize it at first. Still, on top of that was the weight of the frustration that what he was doing was considered to be criminal.

Eventually the time came where his family decided to throw away from useless things where he found a small book with the drawing of an animal on the cover. He felt he had to read it, that no matter what, he had to read it. He quickly hid it and patiently waited until he was all alone. When he read the book, it talked about the Tasmanian Devil. In a poetic way, the book talked about this animal was just another part of nature. “Yet it is called a Devil…” is what Salem thought. He felt instant kinship with the animal as, just like his art, it was just what it was, but it was considered an abomination by so many. At the instant this feeling was made, the bodiless entity in the Nexen instantly took the shape of the animal, but not only that, it also split in two as it tried to personify the inspiration of Salem’s art. At that moment, Dare Dare Haru was…or were born. Finding himself lost at first in the labyrinth of Enfin, he managed to get out on instinct alone. And although different, Dare’s and Salem’s arts directly influence the other’s.

Abilities:

-One Sona: They may look and act like two, but they are actually the same Sona. Whatever one sees, hears, smells, tastes, feels, or thinks, so does the other. Worse than your typical Twin Telepathy.
-Fate: Dare shares this ability/behavior with is human. Whenever he gets the feeling that he should be doing something, he does it regardless of how little sense it makes. This always works to his advantage.
-Music in White: Light Dare’s music may not be up to a professional level, but its notes have powers which tend to alter the odds of battle. Each melody he makes has a specific effect like changing the weather, powering up someone’s attacks, lowering the impact of someone else’s attack, healing, transporting, changing the battlefield, and things around these lines. However, each melody does one thing and takes energy to play them.
-Paints in Black: Dark Dare does paint, but only in rare occasions. His paintings always seem to reveal something important that’s happening or about to happen, whether it is on Nexen or Reality.
-Art Supplies: Dare can materialize into his paws paper, coloring tools, or even a musical instrument when needed.
-Swordsman: Yeah, Dark Dare is very skilled with the sword.
-Shielded Bearer: Light Dare’s shield is very tough, and if he focuses his energy into it, he can even create a force field with it. Unfortunately, that means he will be too busy to play his music.

Other: He…uhh…They are also very agile like their…uhh…his human…I hope that made sense. Also, Light Dare has a more complex ability because he doesn’t really fight.

Last edited by Eraizaa-kun; 10-24-2011 at 02:44 AM.
Old 10-23-2011, 07:12 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eraizaa-kun View Post
OMG! NEXEN IS A PALINDROME!!! D=

...I wanna join! ^^

Human Sheet:

Name: Salem Cristobal Zabaleta
Status: Deviant Paletz (description to be posted by Saraibre later)

Appearance: He’s 5’9” tall and is a bit chubby. He has dark brown hair and eyes as well as tanned skin. He often wears a T-shirt of his favorite color, light grey, almost silver. This cheerful version of grey would probably be illegal, but it seems only other Deviants are able to tell it apparent from regular grey due people’s colorblindness. He wears long checkered pants of white and dark grey squares which is part of his uniform in addition to his white apron. He also wears black sneakers.
Personality: He’s actually very cheerful and somewhat childish, although he is aware of the situation in the world. He just serves food without looking directly at anyone to help him hide emotions. When no one is around, he does smile and act as if nothing was wrong with the world. He tends to have an attitude that says, “If you can’t do anything about it, why worry?” but when he knows he can do something about it, there’s no stopping him.

Background: Born from a Spanish father and an African-American mother. When he was little, he would be the kind of kid to constantly be scolded for playing with his food, but he couldn’t help it. After all, he was just overjoyed around food as at times it seemed that it was the only thing to bring people together. As he grew up, that fascination with food moved on to experimenting with new flavors, textures, designs, and even smells. Still, with how the world is, he had to hide his fascination and even disguise the appearance of his food at times. He hoped that if they didn’t “look” creative, no one would suspect a thing.

Skills:

-Fate: He doesn’t really believe in Fate, however, whenever he gets the feeling that he should be doing something, he does it regardless of how little sense it makes. This always works to his advantage.
-Ominous Tastes: Whenever he’s making or mixing something he’s done before, if it tastes different, he knows something bad is going to happen, and the situations around it can give him clues as to what it is.
-Culinary Instincts: By studying a person’s behavior (anything from how they talk and react to how they walk and move) he’s able to almost instantly tell how to make the food’s flavor, smell, and general appeal irresistible to that person.
-Inspiration on a Plate: He can’t explain why, but whenever he gets a jolt of inspiration for a dish, the smell of that dish itself will cause people to have at the very least one idea, and maybe one more if they eat it. This does make people stop and breaks their thought pattern, even if it is for a couple of seconds.
-Deathly Chef: He’s greatly skilled with knives and any kitchen utensil whether it’s for peaceful purposes or not.

Other: He’s actually quite agile and strong even though he doesn’t look like it.

Sona Sheet:

Name: Dare Dare Haru [Duh-reh Duh-reh Ha-roo]
Nicknames: Light Dare and Dark Dare
Species: Tasmanian Devil

Appearance: Although he’s actually one Sona, Dare has two bodies that act as twin brothers, both of them able to stand in two legs and have a height of 5’9” when doing so. One of them is white (Light Dare), except for a black line around his neck. He wears a golden armor with a shield. The other one is black (Dark Dare), except for a black line around his neck. He wears a silver armor with a sword. They do have sharper teeth and normal Tasmanian Devils.

Personality: Light Dare one is more serene and pacific while Dark Dare one is more of a party guy. They both actually get along really well and always do their best to care for others. They are too trusting of anyone that has been nice too them though. One strange thing about them is that, although their human is a Paletz, neither of them knows anything about cooking. Light Dare is great with music while Dark Dare is great with painting. One very important thing to remember about them, if they are separated too far or for too long, they’ll desperately and even recklessly try to come back to each other’s side and won’t be able to think or function well until they get back together.

Information: Rather than having been created little by little, Dare Dare Haru began as a bodiless entity floating around Nexen, often getting lost in Enfin. This began when Salem started practicing his cooking in secret. He would often think of a song and cook with the flow of the song itself as he thought, “What would this song look like if it were a dish?” Once he was done with each dish, he just felt it as a work of art, which it was even if he didn’t realize it at first. Still, on top of that was the weight of the frustration that what he was doing was considered to be criminal.

Eventually the time came where his family decided to throw away from useless things where he found a small book with the drawing of an animal on the cover. He felt he had to read it, that no matter what, he had to read it. He quickly hid it and patiently waited until he was all alone. When he read the book, it talked about the Tasmanian Devil. In a poetic way, the book talked about this animal was just another part of nature. “Yet it is called a Devil…” is what Salem thought. He felt instant kinship with the animal as, just like his art, it was just what it was, but it was considered an abomination by so many. At the instant this feeling was made, the bodiless entity in the Nexen instantly took the shape of the animal, but not only that, it also split in two as it tried to personify the inspiration of Salem’s art. At that moment, Dare Dare Haru was…or were born. Finding himself lost at first in the labyrinth of Enfin, he managed to get out on instinct alone. And although different, Dare’s and Salem’s arts directly influence the other’s.

Abilities:

-One Sona: They may look and act like two, but they are actually the same Sona. Whatever one sees, hears, smells, tastes, feels, or thinks, so does the other. Worse than your typical Twin Telepathy.
-Fate: Dare shares this ability/behavior with is human. Whenever he gets the feeling that he should be doing something, he does it regardless of how little sense it makes. This always works to his advantage.
-Music in White: Light Dare’s music may not be up to a professional level, but its notes have powers which tend to alter the odds of battle. Each melody he makes has a specific effect like changing the weather, powering up someone’s attacks, lowering the impact of someone else’s attack, healing, transporting, changing the battlefield, and things around these lines. However, each melody does one thing and takes energy to play them.
-Paints in Black: Dark Dare does paint, but only in rare occasions. His paintings always seem to reveal something important that’s happening or about to happen, whether it is on Nexen or Reality.
-Swordsman: Yeah, Dark Dare is very skilled with the sword.
-Shielded Bearer: Light Dare’s shield is very tough, and if he focuses his energy into it, he can even create a force field with it. Unfortunately, that means he will be too busy to play his music.

Other: He…uhh…They are also very agile like their…uhh…his human…I hope that made sense. Also, Light Dare has a more complex ability because he doesn’t really fight.
OMG You're using Dare and Dare...XD I'm excited now. Accepted Erai. ^^
Old 10-24-2011, 01:00 PM
Sylver Offline

Decided to get Aria and Inshur into the game. Let me know what you guys think, especially you, Winter_Cherry

Wanna try your hand at an Interactive Adventure? Come try What is Darkness?
Old 10-24-2011, 10:04 PM
Winter Offline

XD Argeno wants to know why there's a person hitching a ride on his truck. She'd better hope they don't need to switch cars, or make herself known before they do if they have to.

Last edited by Winter; 10-24-2011 at 10:06 PM.
Old 10-24-2011, 10:13 PM
Sylver Offline

Quote:
XD Argeno wants to know why there's a person hitching a ride on his truck. She'd better hope they don't need to switch cars, or make herself known before they do if they have to.
Well, what other reason could there be for an Enginez to hide under a truck when WAE is searching for renegade Deviants? Besides, Aria is not one to reveal herself entirely in a situation that could hold WAE opponents to her. If need be, she'd ask for a ride if possible, even faking WAE mannerisms if she needed to.

Wanna try your hand at an Interactive Adventure? Come try What is Darkness?

Last edited by Sylver; 10-24-2011 at 10:26 PM.
Old 10-24-2011, 10:23 PM
Winter Offline

Yeah, but the truck? Not the smartest idea for a hiding place. And you do realize how limited space in a truck is, right? If they manage to get Daniel in then Al is going to end up on Shiba's lap, not to mention that trying to disguise herself as WAE will get her left on the roadside faster than she can say "What the--?"