Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Black/White 2 » Pokemon: Black/White

Pokemon: Black/White Discuss the game: Pokemon Black and Pokemon White. Ask/Answer questions and discussions about Pokemon Black/White only.

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2011, 01:29 AM
The pokemaster Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Send a message via AIM to The pokemaster Send a message via Skype™ to The pokemaster
Default Re: Breeding chain for Deino with both Earth Power and Dark Pulse?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronislav84 View Post
So then there are other special Ground moves that Hydregion can learn? This is really hard.
Earth Power is the only Special Ground type move that Hydreigon gets. It also gets Bulldoze and Earthquake, but those are Physical. There are other Special Ground moves like Mud Shot, but those are both weak, and unable to be taught to Hydreigon. If you insisted on using a Ground and a Dark type moves, I'd go for Earth Power/Crunch, or Earthquake/Dark Pulse, since there is no other way you can fit in both.

^URPG Stats^
Banner/Avi by Blue Dragon of BMGf
Old 10-31-2011, 01:59 AM
bronislav84 Offline

Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84

Thank you. I'll consider my options between those two, uh, options.

To wrap up the thread, options for the other two moves, and why? I'm not normally a competitive battler, so something that is obvious to one is not obvious to me.
Bronislav is my name and 1984 is my birth year. Call me Bron or Slavik if you can't say my full name. Banner/Ava by the illustrious Neo Pikachu Emolga R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST Simkha "Dosha" Bakman I loved you, Grandpa Check this out, it's really cool!
Old 10-31-2011, 12:40 PM
Moe2 Offline

Quote:
Thank you. I'll consider my options between those two, uh, options.

To wrap up the thread, options for the other two moves, and why? I'm not normally a competitive battler, so something that is obvious to one is not obvious to me.
Well since you want it to be a special attacker Id go with Dragon Pulse and Flamthrower, slap on a Life Orb and call it a day. Also only go with either a Rash/Mild nature or a Hasty/Naive nature. The first two increase your Sp.Atk without lowering pysical Atk, and the 2nd two increase speed without lowering either Atk/Sp.Atk
Old 10-31-2011, 04:58 PM
Pokemonpal7 Offline

I agree w/ the above, and for EV spread, well, i specified in my earlier post.

Click the badge to see the gym menu at Pokefarm.com! My gym is The Tectonic Gym! Credit to Vasden2 from Pokefarm.com for the badge case.
Old 11-01-2011, 02:55 PM
Moe2 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemonpal7 View Post
I agree w/ the above, and for EV spread, well, i specified in my earlier post.
Ya, just max Speed and Sp.Atk and throw anyleftovers into Atk. Something like;

Nature: Hasty/Mild
252-Speed 252-Sp.Atk 4-Atk
Old 11-01-2011, 06:55 PM
bronislav84 Offline

Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84

Flamethrower? Wasn't Focus Blast being recommended before? Also I will have a Fire type on the team with stab. So why have Flamethrower?
Bronislav is my name and 1984 is my birth year. Call me Bron or Slavik if you can't say my full name. Banner/Ava by the illustrious Neo Pikachu Emolga R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST Simkha "Dosha" Bakman I loved you, Grandpa Check this out, it's really cool!
Old 11-01-2011, 08:11 PM
Pokemonpal7 Offline

Ah, and then everything becomes complicated again...
Well, if you are going to go for for the Earthquake/Dark Pulse (recommended, more power), you could go for a set like this:
Earthquake- covers rock, steel, electric, fire and poison types.
Dark Pulse- STAB, covers ghost and psychic types.
Focus Blast- covers normal, rock, steel, ice and dark types.
Now this slot is where you go with outrage, stab'd up to 180, for a mixed attacker, or dragon pulse, stab'd up to 135, for solid special. This slot is a good clean-up dragon killer.

Click the badge to see the gym menu at Pokefarm.com! My gym is The Tectonic Gym! Credit to Vasden2 from Pokefarm.com for the badge case.
Old 11-02-2011, 05:41 PM
Moe2 Offline

Quote:
Flamethrower? Wasn't Focus Blast being recommended before? Also I will have a Fire type on the team with stab. So why have Flamethrower?
lol sorry, Im not trying to make things confusing. Focus Blast was recomended as you 4th Attacking option over Dark Pulse and Earthpower. Flamethrower/Fire Blast are absolutely MANDATORY 100%! The reason being, with a powerful Dragon attack you need to be able to cover the steel types that resist it. Dragon + Fire hits so many types for amazing damage, the only pokemon that resist both Dragon and Fire is... well Heatran, who now likes to be holding Air Balloon. Focus Blast rippes Heatran a new one thats why it is recomended. Dark is also resisted by steels and offers very little in terms of attional type coverage.
Old 11-03-2011, 01:34 AM
bronislav84 Offline

Heatran is a legendary. I dunno anybidy who uses them, nor will I fight anybody who uses legendaries. So Heatran is a nonissue.

Here is what we have so far: Earthquake, Dark Pulse, Focus Blast, and Dragon Pulse. Are you sure Flamethrower is mandatory? I dunno what to drop.

So mixed EVs, or special only?
Old 11-03-2011, 02:38 AM
Moe2 Offline

Quote:
Heatran is a legendary. I dunno anybidy who uses them, nor will I fight anybody who uses legendaries. So Heatran is a nonissue.

Here is what we have so far: Earthquake, Dark Pulse, Focus Blast, and Dragon Pulse. Are you sure Flamethrower is mandatory? I dunno what to drop.

So mixed EVs, or special only?
I would drop EQ and go with flamethrower/Fire Blast and have all special attack
Old 11-03-2011, 07:07 PM
Pokemonpal7 Offline

It's already been said: Ground move is MANDATORY. If you've already got a STAB'd fire attacker on the team, laeve flamehrower/fire blast out.

Old 11-03-2011, 09:03 PM
bronislav84 Offline

Yea basically what Pokemonpal said. I've said I need a Ground move.

Thanks guys. I'll get a full tram rate up later sometime. Where do people put those nowadays? Forum got reorganized.
Old 11-07-2011, 02:15 PM
Socratic Sarcasm Offline

It is in a new subsection of the forum, under competitive battling.

Old 11-07-2011, 02:33 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Yea basically what Pokemonpal said. I've said I need a Ground move.

Thanks guys. I'll get a full tram rate up later sometime. Where do people put those nowadays? Forum got reorganized.
i dont know if its been said but you cant get both of those moves at the same time. if you try to enter that into po, its considered it an illegal moveset since there is no way to breed for them outside of editing the pokemon.

RMT section

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Closed Thread