Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2011, 11:55 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: PE2K Battle Stadium staff sign up thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkmnrulz View Post
EDIT:

Name:pkmnrulz
preferred name:pk,pkmn,pkmnrulz, or any variation you can find.
Reason 4 wanting to join: Well I'm a pretty darn experienced battler, and I specialize in doubles, and I see there will be a doubles league so wynaut(run off sentence).
Greatest pkmn related achievement:Well I get 1000+ hrs on all ds versions of pokemon, and got t16 in pokemon vgc NJ, earning myself a chance to compete at nats.
Timezone:Err i believe -5 hours, or US standard Eastern time
Available platform: Wi-fi
Other noteworthy things: Err Before I specialized in doubles I peaked #9 in smogons Pokemon Online server giving me a chance to ban stuff.I also run a trade shop on smogon with a bunch of rng'd stuff on it.
thoughts about the stadium: I love the whole idea, well since the start of TUST making them.
its about time you fill this out, we have work to do

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj-tiny View Post
The shop or the wi-fi gyms would be best with me the shops mainly iss because i have acess to computer most of the time thrr gyms due to the fact because i'm a gym leader in the wi-fi leauge
Those two are covered already, if you stick with the stadium for a bit i think i can find something for you :)

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 10-21-2011, 06:57 PM
ShadowaneM Offline

Name: ShadowaneM

Preferred Name: ShadowaneM, Dharo, David (actual name)

Reason for wanting to be a staff member: i believe i am a good helper i am pretty active and have wireless at home/library and here at school

Greatest Pokemon Related Achievement: weavile (lv55) taking down a lv 70 garchomp

Time Zone GMT Format: Alaska (pacific?)

Available Platforms (ex: Wifi/Shoddy/PO): wifi and shoddy

Any Other Noteworthy Details about yourself: i play pokemon alot and am currently working on rasing a new team

Thoughts about the stadium: its a great thought and i want to help it get up and running!

wifi gym is what im running for (prefered)

http://members.iinet.net.au/~aceywacey/pokemon.htm

Platinum: 2924-1403-4459
White: 4599-2520-0472

Cell: (907) 401-0793 hit me up and lets battle (include name, friend code and reason ur texting) i get a lot of random texts

Last edited by ShadowaneM; 10-21-2011 at 07:00 PM.
Old 10-22-2011, 11:57 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowaneM View Post
Name: ShadowaneM

Preferred Name: ShadowaneM, Dharo, David (actual name)

Reason for wanting to be a staff member: i believe i am a good helper i am pretty active and have wireless at home/library and here at school

Greatest Pokemon Related Achievement: weavile (lv55) taking down a lv 70 garchomp

Time Zone GMT Format: Alaska (pacific?)

Available Platforms (ex: Wifi/Shoddy/PO): wifi and shoddy

Any Other Noteworthy Details about yourself: i play pokemon alot and am currently working on rasing a new team

Thoughts about the stadium: its a great thought and i want to help it get up and running!

wifi gym is what im running for (prefered)
i responded through pm, i look forward to you taking part of our league as a gym leader:)

Old 10-31-2011, 12:20 AM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba

Preferred Name: Velo, duh. xD
Reason for wanting to be a staff member: Well, it's a stadium. Who wouldn't want to be one?! But, really, just to help out and things like that.
Greatest Pokemon Related Achievement: Beating Pokemon White in, like, 2-3 days.
Time Zone GMT Format: MST (Mountain Standard Time) -3 Hours
Available Platforms (ex: Wifi/Shoddy/PO): WiFi & PO
Any Other Noteworthy Details about yourself: Nice, can be easy to anger if it's something personal, laid back.
Thoughts about the stadium:AWESOME! It's so awesome, I'm gonna--- I'M gonna--- I'M GONNA!

Pokemon Stadium, lalalala...
xD
There's my application
Old 11-02-2011, 04:52 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

velo i would have to see how your activity did before i could approve you. so join the stadium and help out and will see what happens

Old 11-02-2011, 06:40 AM
Max0596 Offline

Send a message via MSN to Max0596

I already typed this up, but accidently pressed backspace after clicking off. ;~; so much work, gone. Oh well...
------------------------
Like a bolt from the blue...

Name: Max0596
Preferred Name: Max0596, but you can call me by my real name, Cody, if you wish.
Reason for wanting to be a staff member: To help others enjoy thier experience in our all-new Battle Stadium!
Greatest Pokemon Related Achievement: My epic luck. Not even farming shinies, yet getting my first eevee A SHINY. *-*
Time Zone GMT Format: CST -6 Hours
Available Platforms (ex: Wifi/Shoddy/PO): PO for now, my SS corrupted D:
Any Other Noteworthy Details about yourself: My real name translates to "helper" and I act on my name. I always try to do my best, and help others as much as I can. Got hit by a car because I was moving my friend, who is in a wheelchair, because his tire got stuck in a pothole. People can't drive at all...
Thoughts about the stadium:Sounds like an awseome idea, I would really love to be part of helping it thrive!

I would like to apply for the shop. If that position is not availible or if you find a more fit applicant, I would not mind being in the 4th Gen Battling Thread. Max out!

|||||||||||||||Enjoy the moment!
|||||||||||||||I take requests...if you want stuff, I mean...
Old 11-02-2011, 01:41 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max0596 View Post
I already typed this up, but accidently pressed backspace after clicking off. ;~; so much work, gone. Oh well...
------------------------
Like a bolt from the blue...

Name: Max0596
Preferred Name: Max0596, but you can call me by my real name, Cody, if you wish.
Reason for wanting to be a staff member: To help others enjoy thier experience in our all-new Battle Stadium!
Greatest Pokemon Related Achievement: My epic luck. Not even farming shinies, yet getting my first eevee A SHINY. *-*
Time Zone GMT Format: CST -6 Hours
Available Platforms (ex: Wifi/Shoddy/PO): PO for now, my SS corrupted D:
Any Other Noteworthy Details about yourself: My real name translates to "helper" and I act on my name. I always try to do my best, and help others as much as I can. Got hit by a car because I was moving my friend, who is in a wheelchair, because his tire got stuck in a pothole. People can't drive at all...
Thoughts about the stadium:Sounds like an awseome idea, I would really love to be part of helping it thrive!

I would like to apply for the shop. If that position is not availible or if you find a more fit applicant, I would not mind being in the 4th Gen Battling Thread. Max out!
We are looking for active staff member. If you can prove that your helpful and active then i will consider you for the staff spot there

Old 03-07-2012, 03:39 PM
Vaiadex Offline

Name: Vaiadex
Preferred Name: Vaiadex
Reason for wanting to be a staff member: I couldn't think of any other reason to come online to this website, but i think i've fount a reason. (this)
Greatest Pokemon Related Achievement: Hard to think of right now.
Time Zone GMT Format: I live in the united kingdom so thats GMT
Available Platforms (ex: Wifi/Shoddy/PO): PO only
Any Other Noteworthy Details about yourself: I'm easy going calm and easy to contact or talk to.
Thoughts about the stadium: Just recently checked it out i think its great idea.

I'd like to become staff of the PO gyms.
Old 03-07-2012, 03:59 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

the stadiums activity is pretty low right now, if you want to help create a new tourny that would show that you are active and up for the job.

Old 03-07-2012, 04:24 PM
Vaiadex Offline

Great, consider it done by the monday coming up.
Old 03-17-2012, 03:46 AM
Save Trees Offline

Name:Save Trees
Preferred Name: Trees
Reason for wanting to be a staff member: I'd like to be a part of the team that keeps things running smoothly, or helps roll out new things to make pokemon fun and relevant for everyone.
Greatest Pokemon Related Achievement: Winning a clan tournament was pretty great.
Time Zone GMT Format: CDT
Available Platforms (ex: Wifi/Shoddy/PO): Wi-Fi
Any Other Noteworthy Details about yourself: I like "stupid" pokemon. By that I mean I have an affinity for NU/UU pokemon.
Thoughts about the stadium: It seems to be a great idea that will in theory stimulate PE2K. I can recall some lulls in activity on these forums which drove me to take a break from pokemon, but with this new stadium I think PE2K will be livelier than ever!

----------------------------
Additional Information: I'm shooting for the UU position, but if it is at all possible maybe an NU thread could be created, or merged with the UU thread.