Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing » Author's Corner

Author's Corner Share your ideas with other members and come here for helpful writing tips.

Old 07-12-2011, 02:51 PM
Cheerful Cherubi Offline
Photosynthesis with Viciousness

Default Re: Fan Fiction Chat/Feedback

Hey guys! I recently posted my writing project, called A Day in the Life.. It's about a different point of view in the pokéuniverse! The first one is about Metapod! Go check it out!

Signature made by Foxamivalth!
Old 07-13-2011, 04:53 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giratina View Post
By multiple posts for chapters, I meant that some people can go up to two or three posts for a single chapter. XD 20,000 characters seems like a lot until you actually have to start writing it...
xD Indeed. My longest chapter is 4 posts long. xD And generally they're 3 posts long; 2 if there's not as much in the chapter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phibb2 View Post
Hey guys! I recently posted my writing project, called A Day in the Life.. It's about a different point of view in the pokéuniverse! The first one is about Metapod! Go check it out!
I commented! 8D

Also, Charmander009 and I might put up a thread about "Pokemon folk lore" and how people can write their own stories about a pokemon who gained a certain power and whatnot. We have a few done, so I hope that if we do post it, people will be interested to read. ^^

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.
Old 07-13-2011, 05:20 AM
bobandbill Offline

Send a message via MSN to bobandbill

Yeah, have to agree that 20,000 characters actually isn't that much - although the character limit here does seem smaller than what other forums I usually go on have. (And I've gone into multiple posts on those forums too so I guess I shall definately be doing that here too some more XD).

Oh, and *inserts advertising for own fic here* General gist is that it is a parody of a GCN game (although I don't feel one needs to have played it) with some more explanations thrown in by myself to explain bits glossed over in the game...usually for comedic purposes. =p Banner in sig has the title!

'Tis a parody of the game with more explanations than you can shake a pastry at.
[Banner by cieux of sppf]

Check out this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributers!

Why should you? Well, Wyanut?

Last edited by bobandbill; 07-13-2011 at 05:30 AM.
Old 07-13-2011, 11:53 AM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky

I haven't updated it in 2 months, I know, but don't worry! A new chapter for Negima Chronicles is coming soon!
Old 07-14-2011, 02:13 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

bobandbill... WAIT A SECOND!!! I remember seeing you before! :O Yeah, I think it was on another forum... Serebii or Bulbagarden? And I think I also remember reading your parody... Actually, it kind of inspired me to do a Colosseum re-write of my own--though in a serious tone. I haven't updated it lately, but I plan to get back to it after school get out for me ^^

Old 07-14-2011, 02:23 AM
bobandbill Offline

Send a message via MSN to bobandbill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
bobandbill... WAIT A SECOND!!! I remember seeing you before! :O Yeah, I think it was on another forum... Serebii or Bulbagarden? And I think I also remember reading your parody... Actually, it kind of inspired me to do a Colosseum re-write of my own--though in a serious tone. I haven't updated it lately, but I plan to get back to it after school get out for me ^^
Oh cool. XD Probably sppf because I haven't bothered with bulba for ages and don't plan to either really. And really? That's neat. Good luck with continuing it after school. I dislike it when uni got in the way of a lot of stuff I wanted to do... and I go back in a bit over a week, fun. >_<

'Tis a parody of the game with more explanations than you can shake a pastry at.
[Banner by cieux of sppf]

Check out this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributers!

Why should you? Well, Wyanut?
Old 07-14-2011, 06:52 AM
Lonnie Ingwersen Offline

Hey people of the fanfic forum, i am thinking about writing a series of everyday life stories but some how related to Pokemon, like school but with your Pokemon and no body knows that you have a Pikachu, Cyndaquil Mudkip etc in your bag.

This is only 1 idea if you could give me a few more it would be really helpfull to me.
Old 08-06-2011, 10:18 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Say, guys, can you help me out with something?

I don't know if any of you read my one entry for WAR--Kingdom 2 Come--but I had so much fun writing it that I think I want to expand it. There's so much mythology in the Unova region that I want to delve into, and I think I could pull off turning it into a chaptered fan-fiction. But I could use your help--if you get the chance, could you swing by the old thread here and give it some critique?

I'm working through some editing in the first part right now, and when I'm done I'll be putting it up in a new thread. I want to do my best on this story, so I'd appreciate any input! :D

(Wow, I sound like a n00b... but of course, this is going on ignored ^^')

Last edited by Charmander009; 08-09-2011 at 04:43 AM.
Old 11-13-2011, 09:59 AM
Redlark Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Redlark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
(Wow, I sound like a n00b... but of course, this is going on ignored ^^')
It will not be ignored, child. *rubs hands*

...that just came off creepy.

Yeah, I'll take a look at it. I'm bored and need a break from my current writing project... but I warn ya... I have a reliable record for responding a week or few down the line when it comes to reviews. Sorry.

Anywho--I'm back from a looooooooooooong hiatus. I seem to come back and forth like a migratory bird. Sorry.

I noticed Giratina's still here (*tips hat*), very good. And Kenny, O'Flaffy, and HKim are still trolling these forums. Very nice.

Ohmygoshi'msothick--i just checked an old post of mine and realized Neo changed his name lol (slightly).

Sorry--now I'm just going down memory lane, I should probably stop before I get banned for being a troll.
Old 11-13-2011, 02:40 PM
Giratina Offline

Hidi-hoo, Redlark! I'm not entirely scot-free on the hiatus front either, though. I've pretty much just come off of a giant one.

"Wigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle."
~ World famous singing sensation, Stefan Gordy.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)
Old 11-14-2011, 12:33 AM
Redlark Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Redlark

Nice--yeah, it's easy to get onto the hiatus circuit once you get it started lol. I think that's my membership in a nutshell. But in all honesty, it's good to be back.
Old 11-14-2011, 03:20 AM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Glad to see an old member, even if I have no idea who you are.

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Dali: "You're right. Let's take some cats and splash them with water."