Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park

National Park Welcome to the URPG's National Park. This is the place to come if your a role-playing fanatic, because here at the Park, you RP your way towards catching more Pokemon!

Old 04-01-2011, 12:20 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16
Default Re: General Park Discussion/Feedback/Questions

Yeah, they'll have them here soon. With the amount of stuff they have to bring over, it'll be a while so just give them some time. I know how good you guys are at being patient ;)

Old 04-01-2011, 02:02 PM
Ebail Offline

Send a message via AIM to Ebail

Well thats fine with me, I had no choice but to wait for my run to continue anyway since my ranger is still away for a few more days and his last post was 12 days ago iirc
Old 04-01-2011, 02:12 PM
Buzzer Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebail View Post
Well thats fine with me, I had no choice but to wait for my run to continue anyway since my ranger is still away for a few more days and his last post was 12 days ago iirc
Who was your ranger? Gmandiddy?
Old 04-01-2011, 02:41 PM
ragnarok0422 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to ragnarok0422 Send a message via Yahoo to ragnarok0422

Ugah.. I need to have my ranger logs soon. Iirc, I'm losing a 25k worth of ranger logs atm. D:

~ I can wait. Although with this kind of money at stake, I can't afford to wait. But I'll do the best I can. xD

|| VPP Stats || URPG Stats || ASB Stats || Pokedex Project Stats || URPG Ranger Log ||
~ Credit to myself for making the Finnel avvie & banner! ~

Last edited by ragnarok0422; 04-02-2011 at 12:13 AM.
Old 04-01-2011, 02:41 PM
Digital Offline
Cyber Soldier

Send a message via AIM to Digital

It was Gliscorman, Buzz

Spoiler:
Old 04-01-2011, 02:44 PM
Ebail Offline

Send a message via AIM to Ebail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzer View Post
Who was your ranger? Gmandiddy?
It was Gman, but then it became Gliscorman, gotta say I really regret giving up Gman
Old 04-12-2011, 06:56 AM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17

Park Shop is revamped with a bit of changes here and there, and a new special item promo is added. Get it while it lasts! The entry fee is also reduced to its original price, being $2500. More changes will be brought to the park in the nearby future. Look forward to it!

-T17

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League
Old 05-10-2011, 02:14 AM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17

Double post, but hey, I don't get an infraction :D

The Stats Archive at both forums are updated with all our Trainer's SU inside. That also includes the Rangers. Kudos, and thanks to Chainy for sorting it out xD If anyone's name is missed out or etc, let me know.

-T17

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League
Old 05-29-2011, 09:42 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Post From Chain

Hey everyone, slight update to Team Runs. From now on, if both Trainers wish to flee from an Encounter, only one escape roll is rolled, and that roll is used to determine whether both the Trainers escape. In this vein, if the Escape Roll fails, only one of the Trainers needs to throw a PokeDoll to escape, not both.

Also, while I'm here, just in case people aren't sure, if your partner intends to battle, you must battle with them. There is no option to wait on the sidelines while they use two of their own Pokemon.

So there you have it. This makes Team Runs even easier and cheaper, and since Rangers make more money off them I advise everyone to partner up and get on into the Park! ^^
Read

Old 07-02-2011, 12:54 PM
WinterVines Offline
Ultra RPG Official

-Attention all Park Staff and Trainers-

This is a reminder to everyone that MCR must be met before a Trainer can attempt to capture a Pokémon. They have to reach the minimum character count no matter what capture rate the calculator says. The calculator shouldn't be used until MCR is met. This is so capturing Pokémon through the Park is fair. It must be worked for.

Quote:
Minimum Character Requirements
21. The Park enforces Minimum Character Requirements (MCRs) to capture Pokemon. Each post you make contributes to the MCR of a Pokemon you're battling. How? All posts you make BEFORE a Pokemon encounter contributes to the MCR of any Pokemon you encounter, on top of the Battle Posts you make. So if you make three posts before running into a Pokemon, those three posts count towards its MCR. If you make two more posts after that and then run into another Pokemon, those two posts ONLY will count towards the second Pokemon's MCR. If a Trainer uses an Item and has a Double Battle, the Item will work on both Pokemon that appear. If you have any questions regarding this please feel free to ask Dog of Hellsing for clarification. MCRs can be found at the bottom of this post, as well as in the Pokemon Location List.
Thank you

(chainreactionrpg) RANGER GODDESS KNOWS YOUR THOUGHTS

“Ooooh, can we go by the Butterfree exhibit dad?” Chain asked. “I just love when they tickle my nose.”
-"Day at the Zoo" by Bumblebee

Ask me to Ref or be your Ranger. AIM: WinterVines
Old 07-12-2011, 12:31 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

Fwah I am back! Yes, after months of not existing on the plane of PE2K, I have finally come into possession of not only a laptop, but INTERNET as well! Which means no more relying on the library every few weeks to get on for maybe an hour and have my ass hurting for several more afterward because of those stupid chairs ><...

Er anyways, so yeah, I is back. Rejoice! Or run in fear, whichever you prefer lol.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 08-04-2011, 04:54 AM
WinterVines Offline
Ultra RPG Official

It hasn't been edited in here on PE2K yet, but check out this thread for some new changes in the Park Shop and other things.

“Ooooh, can we go by the Butterfree exhibit dad?” Chain asked. “I just love when they tickle my nose.”

Old 08-20-2011, 03:15 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

Thanks for posting the link, Winter. I'll make a separate thread here @ PE2K as well and everything.

Also, I want to mention here as well that, while enforced, a Trainer DOES NOT have to meet MCR in order to attempt a capture. Trainers can try to catch a Mon any time they like, but meeting the MCR gives your final capture rate a major boost, so trying to catch the Mon too soon usually won't work out as well for the Trainer. However, there are times when it's either very hard or pretty much impossible to do anything else during a battle, which is why you can attempt a capture before the MCR is met.

NOW OFF TO UPDATE THREADS AND SUCH.

EDIT: OYEAH. Bellossom is getting moved to the Special rank and there's a possibility we'll be having a recolor/redesign contest for Park Balls, so keep an eye out for more info on that.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 08-20-2011, 04:15 PM
WinterVines Offline
Ultra RPG Official

Can we make that a little more clear in the rules then about not having to meet MCR but having a heavy penalty? The only reason it was posted was because I talked to Sam and he said they had to reach it because it was in the rules.

Old 11-20-2011, 12:31 AM
Speed-X Offline

Send a message via AIM to Speed-X

Okay. So I have a question:

I've only been through the park one time, which was about a year ago, but had to quit in the middle because...eh, I don't remember why.

Anyways, I've noticed that Full Restores and Potions and the like don't exist in the shop anymore.

However, I still have some from way back when.
Am I still able to use them assuming I go through another park run?