Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Anime-Style Battling League » ASB: Battles » Battle Archive

Battle Archive Once the dust has settled and the winner is clear, battles are sent here for your viewing pleasure. Feel free to look through the archives to brush up on your skills!

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2011, 04:04 PM
Princess_Eevee9 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via MSN to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Yahoo to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Skype™ to Princess_Eevee9
Default Temporal Diamond vs Princess_Eevee9 -- Temporal Diamond wins by DQ.

Single Battle, 1 Pokémon each.
DQ: Three Days
Damage Caps: 50
Restrictions: No direct recovery moves. No OHKOs, including Perish Song and Destiny Bond.
Arena: Daycare Center Mini-battlefield
One of the many facilities of the Pokemon Daycare Center is that not only does it have a cool playground of Pokemon to play in, there is also a miniature battlefield arena designed for the slightly more mature toddlers. Pokemon with an EXP between 2 to 4 have a 50% damage boost. Pokemon that have an EXP higher than 4 will have their damage halved.
Ref Style: Open

There's never a dull day for a Pokemon Trainer! I'll be sending out my May

(May) Treecko(F)
Ability: Overgrow
Sig Move: N/A

Last edited by 3m0d0ll; 02-06-2012 at 05:27 AM.
Old 11-05-2011, 06:44 AM
Temporal Diamond Offline

Send a message via MSN to Temporal Diamond
Default Re: Temporal Diamond vs Princess_Eevee9

Forgive me but Inferno is begging to start playing. I anticipate a good game! xD

[Inferno] Chimchar
Ability: Blaze
Obtained: Halloween Yard Sale
Signature Move: N/A

Start the battle with Fire Spin, Inferno! Afterwards, follow up with a good Flame Wheel. If she protects anytime, switch to Bulk Up instead!

Fire Spin/Bulk Up ~ Flame Wheel/Bulk Up

ASB | VPP | Poetry | Art

Click please? :3
Old 11-06-2011, 01:31 PM
Princess_Eevee9 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via MSN to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Yahoo to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Skype™ to Princess_Eevee9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temporal Diamond View Post
Forgive me but Inferno is begging to start playing. I anticipate a good game! xD

[Inferno] Chimchar
Ability: Blaze
Obtained: Halloween Yard Sale
Signature Move: N/A

Start the battle with Fire Spin, Inferno! Afterwards, follow up with a good Flame Wheel. If she protects anytime, switch to Bulk Up instead!

Fire Spin/Bulk Up ~ Flame Wheel/Bulk Up
Hmm quite the challenge but we accept!! Lets go May start off with a Leech Seed and the follow that with Detect! If he raises his stats at anytime use Swords Dance

Leech Seed/Swords Dance~Detect/Swords Dance
Old 11-21-2011, 03:21 AM
eishiba Offline

Round One

Princess_Eevee9

Treecko (May) (F)

HP: 100%
Energy: 100%

Temporal Diamond

Chimchar (Inferno) (M)
HP: 100%
Energy:100%

At the Daycare, two trainers decided to see how efficient their pets would fair in an arena designed for lower level Pokemon. The two trainers sent out their choices. The old day care man stepped forward and called out, "This battle will start with May vs. Inferno! Let the battle begin!" Many other first time trainers stood around as a good crowd watched as these two began to see what they were capable of.

As the battle started, May was the quicker of the two. It stood on the grassy area and put its hand into the ground, pulling a seed from the dirt. It then popped the seed into its mouth and covered the seed in its saliva. After a few seconds, it took the seed out, covered in saliva, and through it at its opponent. Inferno watched as the seed soared through the air and landed just on its back. The seed opened and a few small vines wrapped themselves around the small chimp. It did not hinder its preformance. "What can this be for?" Inferno thought.(May -6 energy)

Inferno shook its head and looked at the grass Pokemon. It inhaled slowly, and for a second, did not move. It opened its mouth and let forth a column of fire that surrounded May. May began to get nervous as the flames licked at his legs. "Ouch! Thats hot!" It thought. The move was extremely effective. May tried to lick where the fire had touched it as the flames were very hot. (Inferno -3 energy) (May -12 hp)

Inferno wanted to get another attack in as quickly as it could. Again, it inhaled and created a fire attack. Rather than making a column to surround its opponent, it simply made the small flames spin like a wheel. Inferno took hold of the scorching flame wheel and threw it at May. However, May was ready. It watched and studied its opponent, watching its every move. When it realized what move it was doing, May simply dodged the attack. The small chimp had failed with its move. The battle was far from over. (Inferno - 7 energy) (May - 8 energy)

Even though May had dodged the attack, doing so forced it to move to towards the flames that surrounded it. The grass type began to sweat as the flames only heated things up, causing damage to May. Inferno also watched as the tiny May reacted to the flames. Then Inferno felt the vines begin to dig into its skin. It could feel its energy and health being drained away. Inferno shook its head as it wasn't alot, but just enough to feel some heat for itself. ( May -6 hp from fire spin, +4 HP/energy from leech seed) (Inferno -4 energy/hp)

Princess_Eevee9

Treecko (May) (F)

HP: 86%
Energy: 90%
Condition: Blast these flames!

Temporal Diamond

Chimchar (Inferno) (M)
HP: 96%
Energy:86%
Condition: Get this seed off of me!

Ref notes: Fire spin last 3 more turns. Also, the 50% damage was added to the attacks. It was not added to leech seed and fire spin when they caused damage after the round because I assumed it was damage boost to attacks, not conditions and such. If you want that 50% added to them, I can change that. Send me a message if so. However, if not, then I believe it is Princess_Eevee9's turn.
Old 12-01-2011, 08:21 AM
Temporal Diamond Offline

Send a message via MSN to Temporal Diamond

It's past the DQ limit... D=

ASB | VPP | Poetry | Art

Click please? :3
Old 12-17-2011, 12:36 PM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Princess_Eevee9. you have 24 hours to post your moves or you will be disqualified.

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D
Old 12-24-2011, 02:12 PM
KantoBreeder Offline

Princess_Eevee9 has been disqualified.

Temporal Diamond gains $10
eishiba gains $5