Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #4981  
Old 12-04-2011, 06:41 AM
Yuuki-Hikari's Avatar
Yuuki-Hikari Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 11
Default Re: The Laughing Man's Society: Collectors Edition: Happy 3rd BDAY CLAN !!!!!

Hey, so what is going on today?
  #4982  
Old 12-04-2011, 07:39 AM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: The Laughing Man's Society: Collectors Edition: Happy 3rd BDAY CLAN !!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuuki-Hikari View Post
Hey, so what is going on today?
not much really, a lot of team building going on around here
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

  #4983  
Old 12-04-2011, 08:20 AM
megamonk4's Avatar
megamonk4 Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 3,925
Default Re: The Laughing Man's Society: Collectors Edition: Happy 3rd BDAY CLAN !!!!!

I feel like I have a home here every time I return here. It's been a such a long time guys. I'm am kind of disheartened to see that some members have left throughout my depart on Pe2k. I fell back in love with pokemon again, so I hope to hang around here often like I used to.
__________________
LMSSI Clan Shop
Diamond FC: 1763 3039 2213[Kanto/Johto Trade] Heart Gold FC: 3266 8515 4365[N/A] Soul Silver FC: 5285 7922 5054[Hoenn/Sinnoh Trade/Battle]
Platinum FC: 3953 9424 1944[OU Battle] PBR FC: 2536-2876-2971 Pokemon White JPN FC: 3224 1436 6447

Pokemon Black/White Walkthrough
  #4984  
Old 12-04-2011, 10:11 AM
Imperial111's Avatar
Imperial111 Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Ahahahah, good try.
Posts: 45
Default Re: The Laughing Man's Society: Collectors Edition: Happy 3rd BDAY CLAN !!!!!

-Name: Imperial111
-Preferred Name: Imperial
-Reason For Joining: Because this clan is very active and i need one.
-Greatest Pokemon Related Achievement: First time i played pokemon white
-Time Zone GMT Format: GMT
-Available Platforms (ex: Wifi/Shoddy/PO): Wifi
-Any Other Noteworthy Details about yourself: Nothing, except i'll can't battle untill i get my new acekard/r4 because my old one was washed in my pants and doesn't work anymore.
  #4985  
Old 12-04-2011, 04:02 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: The Laughing Man's Society: Collectors Edition: Happy 3rd BDAY CLAN !!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by megamonk4 View Post
I feel like I have a home here every time I return here. It's been a such a long time guys. I'm am kind of disheartened to see that some members have left throughout my depart on Pe2k. I fell back in love with pokemon again, so I hope to hang around here often like I used to.
welcome back mega! it has been a very long time my friend. I think they last time you were hear was almost a year ago. this place has changed since you left, sadly some friends are gone, but we have a new members and a battle stadium!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperial111 View Post
-Name: Imperial111
-Preferred Name: Imperial
-Reason For Joining: Because this clan is very active and i need one.
-Greatest Pokemon Related Achievement: First time i played pokemon white
-Time Zone GMT Format: GMT
-Available Platforms (ex: Wifi/Shoddy/PO): Wifi
-Any Other Noteworthy Details about yourself: Nothing, except i'll can't battle untill i get my new acekard/r4 because my old one was washed in my pants and doesn't work anymore.
hey man, would you be willing to download po to battle until you get your ds going again ?
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

  #4986  
Old 12-04-2011, 04:10 PM
pkmnrulz's Avatar
pkmnrulz Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: NYC derp
Posts: 326
Default Re: The Laughing Man's Society: Collectors Edition: Happy 3rd BDAY CLAN !!!!!

Jello guys and good morning guys
__________________
Pokemon stuff

->top16 vgc2012 New jersey
->6th place vgc 2012 Rhode Island
->Highest rated american on random match-ups double!!!
  #4987  
Old 12-04-2011, 04:33 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: The Laughing Man's Society: Collectors Edition: Happy 3rd BDAY CLAN !!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkmnrulz View Post
Jello guys and good morning guys
jello to you to good sir. hey man im going to need to get some clones of the pokemon you have in the shop.
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

  #4988  
Old 12-04-2011, 04:58 PM
pkmnrulz's Avatar
pkmnrulz Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: NYC derp
Posts: 326
Default Re: The Laughing Man's Society: Collectors Edition: Happy 3rd BDAY CLAN !!!!!

Sure what ja need?
__________________
Pokemon stuff

->top16 vgc2012 New jersey
->6th place vgc 2012 Rhode Island
->Highest rated american on random match-ups double!!!
  #4989  
Old 12-04-2011, 05:31 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: The Laughing Man's Society: Collectors Edition: Happy 3rd BDAY CLAN !!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkmnrulz View Post
Sure what ja need?
well all of it eventually...that way if your gone i can give them to people who order them.
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

  #4990  
Old 12-04-2011, 05:41 PM
Imperial111's Avatar
Imperial111 Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Ahahahah, good try.
Posts: 45
Default Re: The Laughing Man's Society: Collectors Edition: Happy 3rd BDAY CLAN !!!!!

No, sorry i've got some thing on my pc called deep freeze and the downloaded file wll just be deleted the next time i reset my pc. So its pretty pointless, other than that i'll probably be getting my new acekard at like the 11th of december.
  #4991  
Old 12-04-2011, 05:50 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: The Laughing Man's Society: Collectors Edition: Happy 3rd BDAY CLAN !!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperial111 View Post
No, sorry i've got some thing on my pc called deep freeze and the downloaded file wll just be deleted the next time i reset my pc. So its pretty pointless, other than that i'll probably be getting my new acekard at like the 11th of december.
deep freeze..sounds interesting. is it to stop virus ?

also thats great man, after that how soon before your ready to battle ?
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

  #4992  
Old 12-04-2011, 05:55 PM
Imperial111's Avatar
Imperial111 Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Ahahahah, good try.
Posts: 45
Default Re: The Laughing Man's Society: Collectors Edition: Happy 3rd BDAY CLAN !!!!!

Yes, its because of a previous virus that was on my pc and to get rid of it we took it to a man that put this on it. It sucks but... atleast i won't ever face another virus.

I'll let you know when i'll be ready, most likely that exact day.
  #4993  
Old 12-04-2011, 05:59 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: The Laughing Man's Society: Collectors Edition: Happy 3rd BDAY CLAN !!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperial111 View Post
Yes, its because of a previous virus that was on my pc and to get rid of it we took it to a man that put this on it. It sucks but... atleast i won't ever face another virus.

I'll let you know when i'll be ready, most likely that exact day.
sounds good man, youll need a test battle just to establish where your at. do you have much experience battling competitively ?
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

  #4994  
Old 12-04-2011, 06:06 PM
Imperial111's Avatar
Imperial111 Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Ahahahah, good try.
Posts: 45
Default Re: The Laughing Man's Society: Collectors Edition: Happy 3rd BDAY CLAN !!!!!

Well it takes me back almost half a year; thats the last time i have had a wifi battle so obviously i'll need to get re-tuned in with the beat of the 5th generation. All i can say is i used to be a really good competetive battler and i am an old friend of this clan, thinking about if i should reveal myself further on in this lifetime.
  #4995  
Old 12-04-2011, 06:11 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: The Laughing Man's Society: Collectors Edition: Happy 3rd BDAY CLAN !!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperial111 View Post
Well it takes me back almost half a year; thats the last time i have had a wifi battle so obviously i'll need to get re-tuned in with the beat of the 5th generation. All i can say is i used to be a really good competetive battler and i am an old friend of this clan, thinking about if i should reveal myself further on in this lifetime.
old friend huh, that means you already know me and i know that i have a really good memory. its always great to have older members of the forum back, so welcome back mystery man.
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com