Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Interactive Projects

Interactive Projects Post your latest ideas and work with others to create masterpieces to astound the world!

Old 12-04-2011, 02:11 PM
XaiakuX Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Send a message via AIM to XaiakuX Send a message via MSN to XaiakuX Send a message via Yahoo to XaiakuX Send a message via Skype™ to XaiakuX
Default Re: +;The NEW Official Pe2k Podcast Thread;+ - Episode Three: Magikarp. Guest: Shen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful_Suicune View Post
I can't wait to do it again! 8D Woo!

~GS.
Finally, I can just sit and talk, I mean, waiting around for mike to finally edit the podcast was tiresome enough. XD

.|.[Linkage].|.[-.Norse God of Chaos.-].|.Best in the World.|.
Old 12-04-2011, 07:49 PM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky
Default Re: +;The NEW Official Pe2k Podcast Thread;+ - Episode Three: Magikarp. Guest: Shen!

Not my fault that I can hear your mom in the background from then on.
Old 12-05-2011, 02:16 AM
XaiakuX Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Send a message via AIM to XaiakuX Send a message via MSN to XaiakuX Send a message via Yahoo to XaiakuX Send a message via Skype™ to XaiakuX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pe2k Voices View Post
Not my fault that I can hear your mom in the background from then on.

Really? Well, crap..

May have to just do a new one.

Old 12-05-2011, 01:41 PM

Might be the best bet. xD She really started to cuss too.
Old 12-06-2011, 02:44 PM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

No, use that version!

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Dali: "You're right. Let's take some cats and splash them with water."
Old 12-06-2011, 02:53 PM

You would want that, wouldn't you... -.-
Old 12-15-2011, 06:27 AM
XaiakuX Offline
PE2K Website Staff

A new one it is, then!

Xanthe and Mike, let's tear up the pavement. NEW PODCAST SOON!

Old 12-15-2011, 08:48 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune

Quote:
Originally Posted by XaiakuX View Post
A new one it is, then!

Xanthe and Mike, let's tear up the pavement. NEW PODCAST SOON!
I agree! I need to edit the one with Zach... I still have it. o: But yeah, I can do this Saturday if you guys want to do it traditionally.

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.
Old 12-15-2011, 04:23 PM

I am all ready for it.
Old 12-19-2011, 12:34 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: +;The NEW Official Pe2k Podcast Thread;+ - Episode Four, Guest: Orthar!

OKAY WELL! New podcast! :D

It's the one we did with Zach/Orthar, and it was recorded back in August. Sorry. About not editing till now.

Here it is:

Episode Four - #167 Spinarak Slight content warning. Zach is with us.

The following material was referred to:
Spoiler:
(I can't find the Andrew Garfield picture we referred to!) But this is him anyway:

Gaming Everything...DOT COM.

The next episode, featuring me, Mike and Ant2011, will be out later this week or next. We may or may not do another podcast over the Christmas weekend, but we can do it earlier or slightly after, or on Christmas Eve if we can. :D

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!

Last edited by Graceful_Suicune; 12-19-2011 at 12:42 AM.
Old 12-19-2011, 09:12 PM
5TailedDemonLizard Offline

"So, did you do anything fun today...? Zach, did you do anything sexual?"

Oh god, you guys. I laughed so hard. Sad to hear that Pe2k was down at the time, but this was super entertaining. Well done and glad that this podcast is coming back! I cant wait for the next one!

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

"Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

^Please click my eggs^

Click here for my other links!

Old 12-20-2011, 12:24 AM
Simmi Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Send a message via AIM to Simmi Send a message via MSN to Simmi

So when are you guys planning on inviting me to one of your podcasts..? xD

I'm free like all week as long as it happens before the 23rd, and early in the morning while other family members are sleeping.. xD
Old 12-20-2011, 12:48 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5TailedDemonLizard View Post
"So, did you do anything fun today...? Zach, did you do anything sexual?"

Oh god, you guys. I laughed so hard. Sad to hear that Pe2k was down at the time, but this was super entertaining. Well done and glad that this podcast is coming back! I cant wait for the next one!
XD I thought it was a good question at the time? xD

Ahaha, yay! Glad that you did! And yeah, that was more annoying than anything. xD Thanks! I hope the next one is more so. :D Yaaaay! I'm glad it is too. I missed doing it. ;~;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
So when are you guys planning on inviting me to one of your podcasts..? xD

I'm free like all week as long as it happens before the 23rd, and early in the morning while other family members are sleeping.. xD
WELL! I suppose we could do one tomorrow or Thursday, depending on what people can do. And being in the morning will be no problem, considering it has to be at night for me and that's always in the morning for people on the other side of the world. I'll talk to Mike and Caleb to see if they can do it too. :D Also, do you have much of an accent? I'm terrible with accents, so if you do, forgive me if I have a hard time understanding when we talk. Dx

Thanks for listening, guys!

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Old 12-20-2011, 01:03 AM
Simmi Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Send a message via AIM to Simmi Send a message via MSN to Simmi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful_Suicune View Post

XD I thought it was a good question at the time? xD

Ahaha, yay! Glad that you did! And yeah, that was more annoying than anything. xD Thanks! I hope the next one is more so. :D Yaaaay! I'm glad it is too. I missed doing it. ;~;

WELL! I suppose we could do one tomorrow or Thursday, depending on what people can do. And being in the morning will be no problem, considering it has to be at night for me and that's always in the morning for people on the other side of the world. I'll talk to Mike and Caleb to see if they can do it too. :D Also, do you have much of an accent? I'm terrible with accents, so if you do, forgive me if I have a hard time understanding when we talk. Dx

Thanks for listening, guys!

~GS.

Yeah I probably sound like this, but a man, when I speak English.. xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-dFRFsQKGQ

Yay! If we do one tomorrow then I'm gonna go to sleep now and wake up early!! =D
Old 12-21-2011, 09:10 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Well we'll not be doing one tonight, but tomorrow sounds good! XD Oh, really? Well she's fairly easy to understand...I hope I don't keep going, "What? Pardon? Huh? Can you repeat that?" XD

But anyway, yeah. Tomorrow, I'd like everyone to be there at my 10pm, which is GMT+10. GMT -5 is 6:00am. Simmi, I don't remember if you live in Finland or Iceland, but either way, it's either 11am or 1pm that you'd come on. xD So you don't have to get up early! :D

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!