Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1591  
Old 12-28-2011, 04:55 AM
XxK1NGxTHORxX's Avatar
XxK1NGxTHORxX Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 424
Default Re: Pokérus Empire ® :Tausend Jahre Pokérus Reich: HIRING

hello everyone
i see nothing has changed haha
oh well :P
__________________
Credit to Hectic
  #1592  
Old 12-28-2011, 01:58 PM
Daigon's Avatar
Daigon Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Trenton, New Jersey
Posts: 1,631
Send a message via AIM to Daigon
Default Re: Pokérus Empire ® :Tausend Jahre Pokérus Reich: HIRING

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr420 View Post
i know right i feel like shooting my pinky toe sometimes. but on the other side we're now looking for trianers

Yea I found some battlers the other day when I was going to FNM and told them to stop by the forms but this shyt looking crazy
__________________
  #1593  
Old 12-28-2011, 05:28 PM
Mr420's Avatar
Mr420 Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Battle Subway, Isshu
Posts: 3,912
Send a message via Yahoo to Mr420
Default Re: Pokérus Empire ® :Tausend Jahre Pokérus Reich: HIRING

is anyone doing anything for newyears eve? like a rave party or the like?
__________________

Pokérus Empire
  #1594  
Old 12-28-2011, 05:36 PM
Daigon's Avatar
Daigon Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Trenton, New Jersey
Posts: 1,631
Send a message via AIM to Daigon
Default Re: Pokérus Empire ® :Tausend Jahre Pokérus Reich: HIRING

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr420 View Post
is anyone doing anything for newyears eve? like a rave party or the like?

I dunno bout a rave party but depending on what my dj friend says i might just go to atlantic city with my girl
__________________
  #1595  
Old 12-29-2011, 07:40 PM
hectic's Avatar
hectic Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 770
Default Re: Pokérus Empire ® :Tausend Jahre Pokérus Reich: HIRING

I'm going to Florida. Prolly sit on the beach and watch fireworks.
__________________
Black 0432 8598 6166
  #1596  
Old 12-30-2011, 01:56 PM
Daigon's Avatar
Daigon Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Trenton, New Jersey
Posts: 1,631
Send a message via AIM to Daigon
Default Re: Pokérus Empire ® :Tausend Jahre Pokérus Reich: HIRING

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectic View Post
I'm going to Florida. Prolly sit on the beach and watch fireworks.

Have fun u wont miss anything here

Edit: 4 days after the new years no one posted so i had to write something
__________________

Last edited by Daigon; 01-04-2012 at 06:56 PM.
  #1597  
Old 01-05-2012, 12:55 AM
hectic's Avatar
hectic Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 770
Default Re: Pokérus Empire ® :Tausend Jahre Pokérus Reich: HIRING

Maybe a change of forums will help out?
__________________
Black 0432 8598 6166
  #1598  
Old 01-05-2012, 04:17 PM
Daigon's Avatar
Daigon Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Trenton, New Jersey
Posts: 1,631
Send a message via AIM to Daigon
Default Re: Pokérus Empire ® :Tausend Jahre Pokérus Reich: HIRING

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectic View Post
Maybe a change of forums will help out?

I was thinkin that... I'd rather move as a unit rather individually... If this clan dies I dnt think i'll be joining any more clans... I'll be a lonely lost trainer scouring the net for wifi battles
__________________
  #1599  
Old 01-05-2012, 05:57 PM
Mr420's Avatar
Mr420 Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Battle Subway, Isshu
Posts: 3,912
Send a message via Yahoo to Mr420
Default Re: Pokérus Empire ® :Tausend Jahre Pokérus Reich: HIRING

sorry bout the inactivity. but Im not yet sure if the site laggs or my lappy. the past few days i've been trying to get on and it takes WAY TOO long to upload anything. you know that top left corner of the tab that tell you your page is loading. well mine turns counter clockwise and never uploads anything..

I cant make anyone active. I can only control my own activity Im not giving up on the Empire.. we've been through some good times. and these are our darkests days..

if anyone feels like moving on please let us know upfront so i can make room for potential new trainers.(thought i personally think the clan members are legit)
__________________

Pokérus Empire
  #1600  
Old 01-05-2012, 08:41 PM
Daigon's Avatar
Daigon Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Trenton, New Jersey
Posts: 1,631
Send a message via AIM to Daigon
Default Re: Pokérus Empire ® :Tausend Jahre Pokérus Reich: HIRING

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr420 View Post
sorry bout the inactivity. but Im not yet sure if the site laggs or my lappy. the past few days i've been trying to get on and it takes WAY TOO long to upload anything. you know that top left corner of the tab that tell you your page is loading. well mine turns counter clockwise and never uploads anything..

I cant make anyone active. I can only control my own activity Im not giving up on the Empire.. we've been through some good times. and these are our darkests days..

if anyone feels like moving on please let us know upfront so i can make room for potential new trainers.(thought i personally think the clan members are legit)

Dnt worry bout me I';; stick it out to the very end... Also I experience the same thing the site takes so long to load if your just sitting there waiting for it... what I have been doing is open another tab and load another website and it usually get this one kick started
__________________
  #1601  
Old 01-06-2012, 08:36 PM
Mr420's Avatar
Mr420 Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Battle Subway, Isshu
Posts: 3,912
Send a message via Yahoo to Mr420
Default Re: Pokérus Empire ® :Tausend Jahre Pokérus Reich: HIRING

^ good to hear Dai.
I also want to see the Battle Stadium through. it has some interesting battle styles i want to eventually challenge.

__________________

Pokérus Empire
  #1602  
Old 01-07-2012, 01:51 AM
XxK1NGxTHORxX's Avatar
XxK1NGxTHORxX Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 424
Default Re: Pokérus Empire ® :Tausend Jahre Pokérus Reich: HIRING

hey everyone
im always here
just dont post anything
i come in to see if anything interesting is happening
__________________
Credit to Hectic
  #1603  
Old 01-07-2012, 10:59 PM
Mr420's Avatar
Mr420 Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Battle Subway, Isshu
Posts: 3,912
Send a message via Yahoo to Mr420
Default Re: Pokérus Empire ® :Tausend Jahre Pokérus Reich: HIRING

hey and good evening fellow clan members, just got back in from the OC Discovery center where there were hosting a Star Wars thing. pretty much they had alot of model replica's of some of the cool space ships used in the movies and costumes and props thos if you ask me some of the costumes looked more like gimick Halloween costume than an actual get up used in the movie..
I took several pics and i'll upload later tonight just so you can scope it out you be the judge. it was fun...
there were some hot chicks (moms) into Star Wars I'll say that much
__________________

Pokérus Empire
  #1604  
Old 01-09-2012, 03:16 PM
Daigon's Avatar
Daigon Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Trenton, New Jersey
Posts: 1,631
Send a message via AIM to Daigon
Default Re: Pokérus Empire ® :Tausend Jahre Pokérus Reich: HIRING

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr420 View Post
hey and good evening fellow clan members, just got back in from the OC Discovery center where there were hosting a Star Wars thing. pretty much they had alot of model replica's of some of the cool space ships used in the movies and costumes and props thos if you ask me some of the costumes looked more like gimick Halloween costume than an actual get up used in the movie..
I took several pics and i'll upload later tonight just so you can scope it out you be the judge. it was fun...
there were some hot chicks (moms) into Star Wars I'll say that much

Nice i definitely wanna see especially the hot chicks
__________________
  #1605  
Old 01-11-2012, 12:43 PM
Akai Shizuku's Avatar
Akai Shizuku Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Somewhere, beyond the sea...
Posts: 3,301
Default Re: Pokérus Empire ® :Tausend Jahre Pokérus Reich: HIRING

Hey, everyone! I apologize for being away for so long, but I'm back! I finally got Black version and a 3DS. Unfortunately my DS and my SoulSilver (along with all of my favorite Pokemon) were stolen. As usual, the police were useless, so there's no hope in getting them back. Hopefully though, I'll be able to get a whole bunch of new Pokebros.

Will it be necessary that I re-apply?
__________________
BLACK FC: 3912 1708 6632
PEARL FC: 1936 4860 9224

"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokémon they love best." -Karen
~I support Leading Light Communism~

Last edited by Akai Shizuku; 01-11-2012 at 12:45 PM.
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com