Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 12-23-2011, 02:14 AM
Socratic Sarcasm Offline

Default Re: Replication;. {su//open.}

Name:: "I go by many names, few of which you would understand and none of which concern you. You may call me by my species if I am not in human form.

Disguise Name:: Sherlock Holmes

Species:: Uxie

Appearance:: An Uxie. What.

Human Appearance:: Uxie took special care in ensuring that he didn't look like himself in human form. The only resemblances to his actual self are his blond hair in a short afro and his gray tinged skin. He stands at only 5' and has a lanky frame. He wears blue jeans and a red shirt to go with it

Personality:: Intelligent, wise, blah. Uxie is very intelligent, but he likes to have fun. He plays trickster often, conniving his way to victory with encyclopediac knowledge of nearly everything and a cunning rivaling most mob bosses. He dances to the beat of a different drum, but he's generally likable, regardless of his penchance for sarcasm.

When angry, this fun loving personality vanishes. It is replaced by a cold, cunning, manipulative person who is able to predict the actions of his enemies and is not afraid to use it. He may be small, but he can take a lot of punishment without feeling winded. He tends to come up with strategies that use his opponent to defeat his opponent.

Other:: He is technically blind in human form. He has enough rudimentary psychic power to see (in color), though.

Old 12-23-2011, 09:01 AM
Elecii Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSong View Post
I kinda feel stupid for asking the question. xD Thanks, though. ^^
And here's my SU. :3

Spoiler:
Name:
Cosmos

Disguise Name:
Ayana Petalheart

Species:
Virizion

Appearance:

Human Appearance:

(Got the pictures from photobucket. And ignore the sword there. :o)

Personality:
Cosmos, when in the company of Pokemon, is kind and gentle; one would often see a smile on her face. She deems herself as their protector and thus acts like so; however, she doesn’t tolerate those who do bad deeds. If this creature catches someone doing naughty, then she’ll punish them by giving them either a scolding or a place in Poke-jail, depending on the wrongdoer. If Cosmos perceives a hope for change, then it’ll be the former; but if not, it’s the latter. Yes, she still does that even in her other form, yet with more caution to avoid some sort of commotion.
In any case, this Legendary Pokemon is easy to get along with... as long as the individual trying to befriend her is a fellow Pokemon.

When it comes to humans... well, Cosmos gets an attitude change. She generalizes them as vile and therefore holds an emotion of hatred against them, especially after what Cyrus did to her and the other Legends. So whenever a person tries to approach her, she ignores and gets away from them. The only reason she hasn’t completely thought of destroying humanity is because of her closest friend, Azalea, a Leafeon.

History:
Cosmos hasn’t always abhorred humans; in fact, she used to play with some children prior to being captured by the leader of Team Galactic. She lived a happy and peaceful life until then, wherein everything seemed like a nightmare. She has suffered a lot and just couldn’t wait to get out of there to get revenge; Cosmos almost lost her reason during those dark days, but before she did, Cyrus released all of the Legends into the wild. She didn’t know why, nor is she interested; what mattered to this Pokemon was that they were free, albeit some injuries. It was thanks to her Leafeon friend who saw her hiding in a forest that she was able to recover faster than she should.

Cosmos isn’t among those who got recaptured by Cyrus, but she was aware of it and couldn’t do anything. She was relieved when they were set free once more; yet when they discovered his plan, she fixed her mind into stopping the replicas no matter what.

(Sorry if it seemed rushed; I originally didn't want to put anything in this section due to laziness, but my writer side disagreed with me. xD)

Other:
Cosmos has been offered Azalea’s help, which she reluctantly accepted because the Leafeon said that she wants to keep an eye on her... and insisted non-stop.

Spoiler:
So yeah, Azalea's coming along, but just a minor character. See how happy she is? :3

(Image from Google.)
I can remove her, though, if you want.

Dun feel stupid. D: xD

Accepted.

And you can keep Azalea. ;]

Quote:
Originally Posted by narphoenix View Post
Name:: "I go by many names, few of which you would understand and none of which concern you. You may call me by my species if I am not in human form.

Disguise Name:: Sherlock Holmes

Species:: Uxie

Appearance:: An Uxie. What.

Human Appearance:: Uxie took special care in ensuring that he didn't look like himself in human form. The only resemblances to his actual self are his blond hair in a short afro and his gray tinged skin. He stands at only 5' and has a lanky frame. He wears blue jeans and a red shirt to go with it

Personality:: Intelligent, wise, blah. Uxie is very intelligent, but he likes to have fun. He plays trickster often, conniving his way to victory with encyclopediac knowledge of nearly everything and a cunning rivaling most mob bosses. He dances to the beat of a different drum, but he's generally likable, regardless of his penchance for sarcasm.

When angry, this fun loving personality vanishes. It is replaced by a cold, cunning, manipulative person who is able to predict the actions of his enemies and is not afraid to use it. He may be small, but he can take a lot of punishment without feeling winded. He tends to come up with strategies that use his opponent to defeat his opponent.

Other:: He is technically blind in human form. He has enough rudimentary psychic power to see (in color), though.
Accepted. ^^

i can't love you more than this
Old 12-23-2011, 08:03 PM
mickmon95 Offline

Send a message via MSN to mickmon95

Name: Reshiram

Disguise Name: Kotomi Dendeshu

Species: Reshiram

Appearance:

Human Appearance:

Personality: Reshiram is calm and quiet. She keeps to herself a lot and is selfish. She can also be arrogant and impolite. She is rude to strangers and is very judgmental. She is cold and distant as well. She doesn't really understand the feelings she has observed through living with the humans. She doesn't understand love especially. She sees it as an illusion the humans make for themselves. She dislikes humans but she doesn't hate them all. She is short tempered and impatient, especially with ignorance. She will strike without thinking if her rage is high enough. She doesn't like taking orders from anyone but she also doesn't like leading. She doesn't really care much for the problem's of others, unless they are someone she deeply cares for. She doesn't trust others easily, especially humans. But her trust has to be earned as is her respect. She despises making mistakes and looking foolish in front of others. She has an excess amount of pride.

History: One day Reshiram was flying above the seas near the Unova region when she was ambushed by a clan of bounty hunters. They were able to surround her in the sky and she truly thought it was the end for her. But out of the blue Kyogre stepped in and took them all out with a giant whirlpool. Both of them escaped without too much damage, but from then on Reshiram vowed to always help Kyogre if she ever needed it. So after that they both went their separate ways. Maybe they'll meet again someday.

Other: None
Old 12-24-2011, 10:39 AM
Elecii Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmon95 View Post
Name: Reshiram

Disguise Name: Kotomi Dendeshu

Species: Reshiram

Appearance:

Human Appearance:

Personality: Reshiram is calm and quiet. She keeps to herself a lot and is selfish. She can also be arrogant and impolite. She is rude to strangers and is very judgmental. She is cold and distant as well. She doesn't really understand the feelings she has observed through living with the humans. She doesn't understand love especially. She sees it as an illusion the humans make for themselves. She dislikes humans but she doesn't hate them all. She is short tempered and impatient, especially with ignorance. She will strike without thinking if her rage is high enough. She doesn't like taking orders from anyone but she also doesn't like leading. She doesn't really care much for the problem's of others, unless they are someone she deeply cares for. She doesn't trust others easily, especially humans. But her trust has to be earned as is her respect. She despises making mistakes and looking foolish in front of others. She has an excess amount of pride.

History: One day Reshiram was flying above the seas near the Unova region when she was ambushed by a clan of bounty hunters. They were able to surround her in the sky and she truly thought it was the end for her. But out of the blue Kyogre stepped in and took them all out with a giant whirlpool. Both of them escaped without too much damage, but from then on Reshiram vowed to always help Kyogre if she ever needed it. So after that they both went their separate ways. Maybe they'll meet again someday.

Other: None
Accepted. ^^

I'm going to start this RP on the 27th, as, obviously, tomorrow is Christmas, and I'm busy on Boxing Day. I will get my Latios SU done either today or just before I put the RP up. ^^

Old 12-27-2011, 04:03 PM
Popshakes Offline

Finished all of my characters. =) Just wanted to let you know! :D

♥ Jolteon Lover ♥
Old 12-28-2011, 07:07 PM
5TailedDemonLizard Offline

This looks super interesting!! Could I reserve Dialga? I'll be able to finish the sign up sheet when I am able to get to an actual computer (on my iTouch right now). I'll finish it hopefully before the rp gets too far into it.

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

"Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

^Please click my eggs^

Click here for my other links!

Old 12-29-2011, 07:42 PM
Elecii Offline

I'm going to have to put this RP on hold for a bit. I'm not sure whether I will be able to continue with this, so I'm going to close it until I get back to school, to see whether I will have time.

I am so sorry, guys.

Old 01-05-2012, 07:31 PM
Quaza529 Offline

ahhh ok but if you ever get back reserve me darkrai and kyurem

Like a Baws

Last edited by Quaza529; 01-05-2012 at 07:40 PM.