Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga

Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga Talk about the Pokemon anime, movies and manga. NOTE: It's possible that there may be discussions in here that may spoil something for you if you haven't seen that episode/movie/manga before. Please use the spoiler code when appropriate.

Old 01-13-2012, 07:11 PM
inyi Offline

Cool BW: Ash Vs Trip

Ok I just started watching the Black and White series and Im Loving it! cool cgi animations and effects, pretty cool pokemona nd pretty interesting plot in Univa!

I love Team Rocket being more of a serious villain, I just hate Ash and Pikachu being a loosers in its first few episodes.

C'mon Pikachu loosing in a starter pokemon? OK let's say pikachu can't use its electric attacks, yet it should have alteast win using its other attacks. The wirters makes our Pikachu a dumd here! Pikachu should be a more of a high level pokemon and more of a legend now!

and Ash is still that kind of ash no maturity acting he didnt know anything like the case of Nurse Joy and its look a like! and I hate when Ash looses to Trip! c'mon he's just starting his journey! Writers what ur doing to Ash????

and may I ask, did trip knew Ash's achievements in Kanto, Hoenn and Sinnoh? Wonder if he knew could he respect ash? what ya think guys?
Old 01-16-2012, 01:29 AM
Jessu Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jessu Send a message via MSN to Jessu Send a message via Skype™ to Jessu
Default Re: BW: Ash Vs Trip

Logic doesn't exist in Pokemon lmao. The only series where the characters actually age and are respected for their accomplishments is the manga (which is a good read by the way!). xD

I mean, for crying out loud, Ash is "still" 10 in the BW series! You'd think that he'd be about 13-15 by now or something. As for Pikachu's situation ... I agree with you on that, the writers should have done better with the battle. Pikachu's won numerous battles by using little to no electricity, and the fact that the writers made him be all powerless and pathetic, quite frankly, upsets me greatly. I can understand the whole "new region, new strategies/battles/etc." but Pikachu doesn't have to pull a Metroid and lose all his powers and stuff at the beginning of every new region. e_e;

kbye

Remember you're loved, and you always will be;
This melody will bring you right back home.

| Factfile | Quotes | Art | Sprites | POL |
Old 01-17-2012, 12:27 AM
rasta_rude_boy420 Offline

Send a message via AIM to rasta_rude_boy420

Is there anywhere online I can watch these episodes? That sounds so horrible, that I must see it.

Name: RuDE
FC for Diamond: 5327 8686 4592
FC for Platinum: Got Jacked :[
FC for Heart Gold: 5027 6970 5395

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMkCtlaNFn8
Old 01-17-2012, 12:51 AM
rasta_rude_boy420 Offline

Send a message via AIM to rasta_rude_boy420

Is there anywhere online I can watch these episodes? That sounds so horrible, that I must see it.

Name: RuDE
FC for Diamond: 5327 8686 4592
FC for Platinum: Got Jacked :[
FC for Heart Gold: 5027 6970 5395

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMkCtlaNFn8

Last edited by rasta_rude_boy420; 01-17-2012 at 01:06 AM.
Old 01-19-2012, 04:59 AM
inyi Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessu View Post
Logic doesn't exist in Pokemon lmao. The only series where the characters actually age and are respected for their accomplishments is the manga (which is a good read by the way!). xD

I mean, for crying out loud, Ash is "still" 10 in the BW series! You'd think that he'd be about 13-15 by now or something. As for Pikachu's situation ... I agree with you on that, the writers should have done better with the battle. Pikachu's won numerous battles by using little to no electricity, and the fact that the writers made him be all powerless and pathetic, quite frankly, upsets me greatly. I can understand the whole "new region, new strategies/battles/etc." but Pikachu doesn't have to pull a Metroid and lose all his powers and stuff at the beginning of every new region. e_e;
Do you really mean it, that Ash is still 10 Y.O in BW? Woaw I though He'd at least aged during the previous series, I though they'd already celebrated his and Pikachu's anniversary as a buddy in the 2nd Pokemon Movie?

and yeah, that's pathetic seeing pkachu loosinng battles at BW's first few episode, while Ash's new caught pokemon could win battles. lol
Old 01-19-2012, 05:01 AM
inyi Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by rasta_rude_boy420 View Post
Dude just TYpe in Episode title to Mr. Google and you'll find many sites who offer free viewing :)