Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Anime-Style Battling League » ASB: Battles » Battle Archive

Battle Archive Once the dust has settled and the winner is clear, battles are sent here for your viewing pleasure. Feel free to look through the archives to brush up on your skills!

Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2011, 11:19 PM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Default Re: Challenger [Fedora/Paperfairy] vs. Femme Fatales/Muscle Men Leader [Sabi/WK] (Vel

Just so you guys know, this round will take me longer than a Velocity-jiff - see this post. Until I get my crap together, I can open this up for reffing temporarily, if you like.

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D
Old 11-09-2011, 02:40 AM
paperfairy Offline

Send a message via AIM to paperfairy Send a message via Skype™ to paperfairy
Default Re: Challenger [Fedora/Paperfairy] vs. Femme Fatales/Muscle Men Leader [Sabi/WK] (Vel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
Just so you guys know, this round will take me longer than a Velocity-jiff - see this post. Until I get my crap together, I can open this up for reffing temporarily, if you like.
Your call, Velocity.

Will always find their kind.
ASBL | twins with Jenn <3
Old 11-09-2011, 10:27 PM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Quote:
Originally Posted by paperfairy View Post
Your call, Velocity.
Hm.
If it's not up within a week, I'm opening the thread.

Old 11-11-2011, 04:07 PM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Lord Fedora l paperfairy
l
[-] Rhyperior (M) l [Dagger] Skarmory (F)
Ability: Lightningrod l Ability: Sturdy
Health: 82% l Health: 92%
Energy: 84% l Energy: 67%
Status: I want to kill someone right now. [-1 SPD, Taunt for 4 more actions] l Status: Still a bit annoyed. [-1 SPD, Taunt for one more action]
Earthquake/Guard ~ Ravage/Guard l Sky Drop ~ Sky Drop/Fly @Gallade

Saraibre Ryu l White Knight
l
[Demia] Nidoqueen (F) l [El Corte] Gallade (M)
Ability: Poison Point l Ability: Steadfast
Health: 95% l Health: 64%
Energy: 77% l Energy: 76%
Status: Smug as Snivy. l Status: Eh, that could have been worse. [+1 ATK, +1 DEF]
Flatter @Skarmory ~ Taunt @Skarmory/Water Pulse @Rhyperior l Fire Punch @Skarmory ~ Fire Punch @ Skarmory

Round Three

Now it seemed that the crowd had had a change of opinion. It was the ladies' voices that could be heard the most clearly, lifted in encouragement for their favorites to strike - and strike fast.
[Females +1 SPD]

Demia felt a glow of satisfaction. She certainly felt worthy of this attention... And now it was her job to convince Dagger that she was, too. She smiled her most winning smile at the Skarmory, and began to encourage her, telling the Skarmory that she was just being wonderful in every way that mattered. Dagger lapped up the praise, feeling stronger... But also oddly confused. Demia was supposed to be her enermy, so where was the encouragement coming from, anyway?
[Flatter: Dagger, +2 SATK; Demia, -5% Energy]

El Corte lifted a fist, ready to have a go at the same bird his partner had 'attacked'. Flames erupted from his knuckles, and he ran forward, ready to deliver a very painful blow. Dagger, distracted by her puzzlement, didn't see El Corte coming until the blazing fist smacked against her face. Dagger shrieked in shock and pain as the blaze hit her particularly heat-sensitive nerves.
[Fire Punch: Dagger, -11% HP; El Corte, -7% HP]

Rhyperior lifted his foot, glancing at Demia. She nodded and flapped her wings, getting just a bit off the ground. Rhyperior grunted and slammed his foot down, sending shockwaves of earth rippling away. The ripples of ground slammed El Corte and Demia both, smacking them and sending them flying backward. They landed hard and Rhyperior smirked to see the damage he'd caused.
[Earthquake: Rhyperior, -6% Energy; Demia, -19% HP; El Corte, -16% HP]

Dagger managed to shake off her puzzlement, as though El Corte's fiery punch had cleared her head. She flew at Rhyperior, her wings glowing. She gripped him in her talons, her muscles working double-time to carry her partner skyward. El Corte and Demia looked on in shock - why was she seemingly attacking a teammate?
[Sky Drop: Dagger, -4%]

Demia managed to shake off her bemusement. She craned her neck to leer and jeer at Dagger, calling out insults and giving the Skarmory the most foul nicknames she could think of. However, Dagger was still hovering high in the sky. She was totally oblivious to Demia's insults - much to the Nidoqueen's aggravation.
[Taunt (MISSED): Demia, -6% Energy]

If Demia's task of taunting Dagger was impossible, El Corte's went beyond the impossible. However, he was still about to try to give the bird a taste of fire. He leaped as high as he could, his fist burning with flames. However, he didn't even come close to brushing Rhyperior's toes. It's fair, though, to say that he managed to succeed in hitting the ground hard and making himself look utterly silly.
[Fire Punch: El Corte, -7% Energy]

Meanwhile, Dagger was about to hatch her Trainer's brilliant plan like she'd hatch an egg. She let go of Rhyperior, who braced for impact, his belly glowing white as though he were coming from the atmosphere. He slammed, hard, into the earth, causing massive spikes of ground to ripple in waves across the arena. Rocks flew everywhere from the force of the earth explosion. Demia and El Corte were equally slammed with earth, made extra-painful by Rhyperior's descent from on high and the momentum gained therein.
[Ravage: Rhyperior, -4% HP; Demia, -33% HP; El Corte, -26% Energy]

Lord Fedora l paperfairy
l
[-] Rhyperior (M) l [Dagger] Skarmory (F)
Ability: Lightningrod l Ability: Sturdy
Health: 78% l Health: 81%
Energy: 62% l Energy: 63%
Status: That was great! [-1 SPD, Taunt for 2 more actions] l Status: Well-pleased. [+2 SATK, -1 SPD, CFS]

Saraibre Ryu l White Knight
l
[Demia] Nidoqueen (F) l [El Corte] Gallade (M)
Ability: Poison Point l Ability: Steadfast
Health: 43% l Health: 32%
Energy: 66% l Energy: 62%
Status: About as happy as a kicked Beedrill nest. [CFS] l Status: Picking pebbles out of his skin. [+1 ATK, +1 DEF, CFS]

Ref Notes
Rolls were 13 and 5; Females' SPD +1.
Fire Punch's Crit Roll was 19; 1-6.25 for Crit.
Fire Punch's Effect Roll was 38; 1-10 for BRN.
Earthquake's Crit Rolls were 24 and 15; 1-6.25 for Crit.
Demia's Smack Rolls were 22 and 71; 1-50 and 1-75 for success.
Ravage's Accuracy Rolls were 88 and 31; 1-95 for hit.
Ravage's Crit Rolls were 13 and 86; 1-6.25 for Crit.
I think this round is probably crap.

Moves: paperfairy then Sabi then Lord Fedora then White Knight.

Old 11-14-2011, 02:10 PM
paperfairy Offline

Spikes/Counter/Assurance @ Nidoqueen/Fly @ Gallade ~ Whirlwind/Counter/Assurance @ Nidoqueen/Fly @ Gallade

1st action:
Use Spikes.
If you are hit with a physical attack before you use your action, AND you are taunted, use Counter.
If you are hit with a special attack before you use your action, AND you are taunted, use Assurance on Nidoqueen.
If you are taunted, but not hit with a physical or special attack, use Fly on Gallade.

2nd action:
Use Whirlwind on Nidoqueen.
If you are hit with a physical attack before you use your action, AND you are taunted, use Counter.
If you are hit with a special attack before you use your action, AND you are taunted, use Assurance on Nidoqueen.
If you are taunted, but not hit with a physical or special attack, use Fly on Gallade.

Old 11-17-2011, 05:48 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Demia you're going to do the following.

Roar Skarmory in your first action. Then Roar Rhyperior on your second action.

If Roar failed to hit Skarmory on your first action, aim for Skarmory again on your second.

If Rhyperior intercepts, covers, guards or prevents the first Roar, use it on Skarmory.

If Rhyperior ends up being Roared first use Roar on the second action at Skarmory.

Roar -> Skarmory ~ Roar -> Rhyperior/Roar -> Skarmory
Old 11-19-2011, 05:05 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

Rhyperior, use Earthquake to start. If you're Encored by the second action, I'll switch you out for Chandelure. If you aren't, use Dig, and don't come back up until after Nidoqueen has moved.

Earthquake~Switch to Chandelure/Dig

[Hotspot] Chandelure (M)
Ability: Flash Fire
Stats: None
Signature Move: Phantom Mark: Blaze Control
Spoiler:
Type: Fire/Ghost | BP: NA | Accuracy: NA | Classification: Status | Energy Modifier: 10
Description: Chandelure are spirits of fire, best known for burning the souls of the unjust for sustenance. This is, however, a secondary aspect of their being. All Chandelures have the ability to become masters of fire. For Hotspot, this ability is absolutely his to share. By infusing ghostly energy with flames, he is able to form a mark, consisting of a large circle with four smaller circles surrounding it, connected by twisting lines, all out of purple flames. The mark, when placed on a target (or even himself) bestows a singificantly increased control of fire. While it cannot increase the power of fire attacks, or grant STAB to non-fire types, it does enable the marked to hit their target with fire attacks far more effectively. The mark fades over time, though, and can only be used every so often, due to the strain it places on Hotspot's soul.

Effects: Can be used on self. For the action after use, fire attacks by the target have 50% increased accuracy. This boost decreases by 10% with every action (40% on second action, 30% on third, etc). This effect will end after five actions, or when the user is switched out.
Usage Gap: Once per battle.
Old 11-20-2011, 03:18 PM
White Knight Offline

Pain Split @ Skarm ~ Heal Pulse Demia

Thanks Pokemon Trainer Sarah!
ASB|VPP

Old 01-28-2012, 12:09 PM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

I'm assuming no one cares much, but this will be reffed soon.

Old 01-28-2012, 06:34 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
I'm assuming no one cares much, but this will be reffed soon.
I care D=
I really do D=
Old 01-29-2012, 09:22 PM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraibre Ryu View Post
I care D=
I really do D=
I know. But WK, Nate, and Justin don't seem to...

Old 01-30-2012, 12:40 AM
paperfairy Offline

Despite the immense amount of fail I have displayed in ASB lately, Nate and I did put a lot of strategy into this match - I would like to see our ass whoopin' come to fruition.

Eventually.

But didn't WK quit?

Old 01-30-2012, 06:40 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Last time I heard from him, he would finish this battle before leaving. He mentioned it in his departure post.
Old 02-06-2012, 05:27 AM
3m0d0ll Offline

Send a message via AIM to 3m0d0ll Send a message via Skype™ to 3m0d0ll

I'm closing this, guys. :/ Hope you understand.

The challengers (Lord Fedora and paperfairy) receive $20 each, because I'm too lazy to go back and properly calculate their earnings.

I'll give Sabi $15, and WiK nothing.

!!Cl0s3d.
Old 02-06-2012, 12:41 PM
paperfairy Offline

Default Re: Fedora & Paperfairy vs. Leaders Sabi & WK (Velly) -- Challengers win.

do i get a badge? =[

Closed Thread