Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing » Author's Corner

Author's Corner Share your ideas with other members and come here for helpful writing tips.

Old 12-17-2010, 10:12 PM
Coddleflop Offline

Default Re: Ideas and Premises

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Pikachu View Post
Its good as one plot mechanic, but I think you need a lot more. Who might be opposing them, are these sisters even human, and who else might be seeking this artifact are all questions that you can possibly answer to give your plot some more dynamics. Further depth could be added by letting that artifact grant that power, but come with a cost, such as slowly changing them into something monstrous, causing the world they are in to become more and more blighted, or causing some other weird and strange effect that someone would want to stop before it gets too much out of control. Any crazy thing you can think of is fair game.
Alright, thanks for the tips :)
I was planning on them being bad and whatnot, and having a squad of people hunting them dow to stop them getting it, aswell as another group of people searching for the same artfiact but for different reasons. But thanks for all the other ideas, like making the sisters non-human, and having the artifact come with a cost. Thanks :)
Old 01-17-2011, 03:15 PM
Doodlebop Offline

*zaps thread back to life* It's okay to post after it died when it's a sticky, right? :D:

Um, I got another idea for a fanfic by cudgeling what little brains I have. ^^' I stink at explaining things, but the basic gist is that there's this human guy who lives on an island all by himself except for some Pokemon companions. He wants to see the outside world and so, essentially speaking, he and his Dragonite buddy set off on LE GRAND ADVENTURE or something, to discover the world around him. It turns out that humans are not really on very good terms with Pokemon (except for smallish ones like Pidgeys and stuff they use for messengers, and don't take too well to the 'monster tamer', as they call the MC. And Pokemon don't like him too much either. So naturally he tries to make both sides see that neither are so bad after all.

Ehe. What do you think? ^^'

THANK YOU CHAAAAR. *uberglomp*
Quick note: I usually go by Doodleniks. It you see me somewhere else with that alias, feel free to drop me a line! ;)
Pair: Yo Face Here
My Links
Old 03-20-2012, 11:32 AM
Six Offline

I'm... I'm getting an idea!~

©6Six

Dragonball Z-esque story, based in Sydney, Australia. Modern day setting, not sure if I'm continuing with the Super Saiyan thing or if I'll create my own type of power-up, but there's the premises for things.