Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Interactive Projects

Interactive Projects Post your latest ideas and work with others to create masterpieces to astound the world!

Old 05-17-2011, 04:40 PM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky
Arrow The Official Pe2k Voices Thread

The Official Pe2k Voices Thread
-Pe2k's artists brought to life.

Pe2kVoices

Welcome!

Before you look at the channel itself, I would just like to introduce you to it! Pe2kVoices is dedicated to helping the forum's artists gain popularity and friends! The channel is currently run by Hkim, Graceful_Suicune, and myself, Teddiursa of the Sky.

How to join:
To join you must have participated in at least one voice acting project with one of our members, and a post number of 50 here on the forum. We hope you have no problem in completing these minimal requirements. To apply for a membership, please contact Teddiursa of the Sky, or Graceful_Suicune, to gain the right to post. However, for the safety of the channel, you may not learn the password, but rather, email your creations to Graceful_Suicune, Hkim, or myself.

Administrators:
Hkim
Graceful_Suicune
Teddiursa of the Sky

Rules/Questions

Spoiler:
What is Pe2k Voices?
Pe2k Voices (Pokemon Elite 2000 Voices) is a Youtube Channel dedicated to popularizing Pe2k's animators, voicers, visual artists, and music mixers. If you fall within the minimal requirements stated above, and you are an artist, feel free to contact one of the members (listed above as well) for permission to post.

How do I get my work on Pe2k Voices?
To get your art on Pe2k, whether it be a voicing project, music, a visual art gallery, or an animation, you must contact one of the administrators for permission. Once you have gained permission, you can then email the video to Pe2kVoices@gmail.com. Once sent, we will work to upload the video. When sending the video, please be sure to leave your own unique description that will be on the video. If you fail to give us your own description, we will describe it ourselves.

Can we post other's work?
No. Your work must be original and made solely by you. If a copyright charge is brought upon a video, the member will be given a warning. If it happens again, the member will be banned permanently from the group (you may still work indirectly with another member, but you may not be able to post your own work).

Should we censor our work?
Pe2k Voices will accept any form of humor except racism. All we ask is to keep swearing to a minimum and to keep any sexual humor to a certain medium. Anything considered inappropriate will be removed immediately. The member will also be warned.

Note: Consistent racism will earn you a permanent ban from all Pe2k Voices' activities.

What if I get a warning?
If you get a warning, that is a blow towards your right as a member. Get three strikes, and you are immediately removed from the group, no questions asked. Warnings are only handed out if a strong offense has been made (copyrighted material, strong sexual humor, racism).

Any more questions? Please contact any of the administrators to learn more.

Your works of art!

Spoiler:

Classifications Key
Type: What type of art is it?
-Art (Visual Art)
-Voicing
-Music
-Animation
-Gaming

Anime: What anime is it from?
-Pokemon
-Other (Name of the anime)
-Original/None (If the art is original anime or is not at an anime)

Pokemon: Path of Destiny - Thunder and Rosie's Angry Argument VA
Length: 1:17
Type: Voicing/Art
Anime: Pokemon

Pokemon: TtEoaF - Dusty's rant VA
Length: 4:57

Pokemon: TtEoaF - Dusty, Zhol and a random bidoof VA
Length: 6:16
Type: Vocing/Art

Mario: ALoaK - Day 1
Length: 2:27
Anime: Mario

Pokemon: Path of Destiny - Meeting
Length: 3:17

The Microscope - Voice acting narration
Length: 4:38
Type: Voicing
Anime: Original/None

Mario: ALoaK - Day 2
Length: 1:23
Anime: Mario

Pokemon: Winona and Lance Poketweet conversation
Length: 3:29

Pokemon: The Path of Destiny - Caves
Length: 3:42

Pokemon: A World So Broken - Prologue
Length: 5:48

Pokemon: My Guardian Angel - Death and Jirachi
Length: 8:13

Pokemon: Poketweet - Flannery and Roxanne [PG for cursing]
Length: 0:42

Pokemon Elite 2000
Lenth: 0:42
Type: Music

Let's Plays with Mike?
Length: 0:40
Type: Gaming
Anime: None

Relaxing in Minecraft!
Length: 2:01

Mike goes MLG for 4 Minutes
Length: 4:37

-Here are some websites with music you can use.

• There are several sights that offer free music that we can use legally in our videos with only mentioning the artist's title (these must be posted IN the video):
    FreeMusic4YourVids - Music by: FreeMusic4YourVids.co.uk
    PacDVsounds - Music by: PacDVsounds.com
    Kevin Macleod - Music by: Kevin Macleod
    Audionautix - Music by: Jason Shaw @ Audionautix.com
    New Grounds Audio Portal - Music by: (Artist of individual song)
    SampleSwap.org - Music by: (Artist of individual song)

• Permission - If you have permission to use copyrighted material, proof must be emailed to Pe2kVoices@gmail.com.
  • Monetary gain? - Only certain videos will be allowed apart of our partnership. Please keep this in mind when selecting your music variety. Some artists allow profiting from their work, and others don't, please make sure you read all legal rules concerning your audio/music.

Last edited by Teddiursa of the Sky; 06-29-2012 at 11:20 AM.
Old 05-17-2011, 09:33 PM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: The Official Pe2k Voices Thread

SQUEEEEEE!!!!!!!

You did such a great job with this, Mike! ^v^ The rules are perfect, and it's cool that you have all the 'works of art' up here. :D Hopefully this will attract more people, whether it be listeners or contributors! :D

Maybe you should elaborate a bit more on what Pe2k Voices is; we (you xD) made a Youtube channel for voice acting, and that's its main focus. HKim first introduced it, etc, but voices is not all that we display: we also showcase people's art (to be used in the background for voice acting or as an AMV) or anything from songs you've written or sung to animations, etc. xD Although better worded. :3

But yeah, great job. :P I'm impressed with how official this is! xDD Do we want to get a banner made for this thread? I made one for the other thread, but a more professional one is probably better. xD

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.
Old 05-19-2011, 11:02 AM
RocketMeowth Offline
Spazztacular

Send a message via AIM to RocketMeowth Send a message via MSN to RocketMeowth

I could try to make a banner for this thread if you guys want. I've had ideas and such.

And yay voice acting! When I'm 100% sober I'll read more on this and totally post regarding my thoughts on how truly brilliant it is.

=^^= Nya
Old 05-19-2011, 11:05 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune

OH MY GOODNESS YES THAT WOULD BE AMAZING. <3

8D xDDDD Fair enough! AND DO SOME VOICE ACTING WITH ME! Not that you need to be sober to do that. xDDD

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Old 05-26-2011, 09:54 PM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Darn it... I knew this would come back to bite me in the bum. D: So that means I can't use any more well-fitting Mystery Dungeon music for more than 32 seconds? :( That really sucks... If only I had permission. Dx

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Old 05-27-2011, 12:38 AM
Giratina Offline

There are plenty of wicked-special-coo' freebie songs out there. Like a significant number of GarageBand loops. :3 Seriously, some of those are full-on songs. And awesome ones at that.

"Wigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle."
~ World famous singing sensation, Stefan Gordy.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)
Old 05-27-2011, 06:24 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giratina View Post
There are plenty of wicked-special-coo' freebie songs out there. Like a significant number of GarageBand loops. :3 Seriously, some of those are full-on songs. And awesome ones at that.
True, true, but I love to use Mystery Dungeon music, especially since half of it fits really well. :( Yeah...I'll have to download a full version of Garageband. xD

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Old 06-25-2011, 11:49 PM

Some changes have been implemented to make the area more active. Each newscast will be released on Saturday or Sunday! This means the announcements section has been taken down from the original post.

In other news, Pe2k Voices and Chris Beuadette have both purchased FL Studio! This means we can now mix our OWN music, in time. Both members are learning how to mix with the complicated program.

The recent forum changes have landed voice acting and Pe2k Voices into its own activity! High fives.

Because of popularity with the last Twitter conversation, members will be working on another one featuring Blue and Gold!

Alright guys, it is time the gloves come off! We got to post some new content!

-Voices
Old 06-26-2011, 01:06 AM
Giratina Offline

Oh, something I just thought of: remixes. There are a lot of video game remixes scattered over the Internet, and if we got permission from the people who made them, we could use those.

"Wigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle."
~ World famous singing sensation, Stefan Gordy.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)
Old 06-26-2011, 02:57 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Video game remixes? o: What exactly do you mean? xD Like, taking videos of game footage or something? o:

And by 'newscast', do you mean just news for upcoming events and stuff? xD

Yeah! :D I was thinking that we could make threads for our own individual projects and stuff, like, so I'd open a thread for the projects I wanna do, and have options for people to be characters in certain stories that I want to do excerpts of and stuff. :3

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Old 07-16-2011, 11:43 PM

Welcome Guard! We are honored to have you among us! That is right, a new voicer and member of the group! Welcome him guys!

Graceful_Suicune, after a long and hard process, has released a Pe2k Podcast introduction! It is nice to see it will be coming back on air!

Want to be in the news? Get involved in the art of the forum! Join us and have some fun!
Follow us on Twitter: Pe2k

Check us out on Facebook! The Group

Last edited by Teddiursa of the Sky; 01-14-2012 at 11:30 AM.
Old 07-24-2011, 01:51 PM

Welcome Ant! We are honored to have you among us! That is right, a new voicer and member of the group! Welcome him guys!\

The podcast is a huge hit here at Pe2k! Give Xanthe (Graceful_Suicune) a round of applause ladies and gentlemen!
Follow us on Twitter: Pe2k

Check us out on Facebook! The Group

Last edited by Teddiursa of the Sky; 01-14-2012 at 11:28 AM.
Old 12-24-2011, 07:14 PM

To publicize the Youtube channel a bit more, I am starting a Let's Play series. It should be fun! Go to the Youtube channel to see the feeble attempt at a preview!

Follow us on Twitter!

Join us on Facebook!

Last edited by Teddiursa of the Sky; 12-28-2011 at 08:28 PM.