Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.

Old 03-24-2012, 11:06 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Default Re: Early Activity/Interest check: This year's Team RP/War Season RP

I thought the Black Comet wraped itself around the ARK... I might be thinking about something else. And I dunno, the ARK being in a dangerous orbit has the potential to become more important than the main plot... Especially if it falling means half the world dies. So I dunno, let Bron weigh in on it XD

And of course there's going to be a robo-Rayquaza. Don't be silly Grassy xP
Old 03-25-2012, 12:41 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

Nah, it didn't do anything like that.

Well, here would be a conflict for the heroes. They can't just abandon everything to repair the ARK - Eggy would get his hands on the Emeralds that way. So it'd be divided...And in either case, it won't be brought up for a bit. Let everyone get in nice and comfortable...And then...PLOT TWIST. He he he he >:3
Old 03-25-2012, 09:47 AM
bronislav84 Offline

Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84

I support the recent discussion. Make it so, into the plot it goes. :D Let's not get ahead of ourselves though and start thinking up stuff that hasn't happened yet, ok?

Btw I'm just throwing it out there. I need Blaze the Cat in the RP, and I need her to be played by an actual girl so she can be believable. Whoever it is would be working very closely with me because Blaze and my made up character Streak are supposed to know each other and be good friends. Any takers? Grassy? Kris? Somebody else? I hope I don't have to grab her myself.

I'm also "updating" Omega to Alpha Omega, yes very cliche new name, but he needs to be somewhat useful against uber-Robotnik. So yea.

And really that was Pidge? Huh. Hi Pidge. Way to be a troll. If you weren't interested in RP you shouldn't have posted such a troll-ey comment.
Bronislav is my name and 1984 is my birth year. Call me Bron or Slavik if you can't say my full name. Banner/Ava by the illustrious Neo Pikachu Emolga R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST Simkha "Dosha" Bakman I loved you, Grandpa Check this out, it's really cool!

Last edited by bronislav84; 03-26-2012 at 12:32 AM.
Old 03-26-2012, 02:24 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

I can't think of a way to put that in to the plot without it seeming to come out of nowhere. How 'bout we let it come up naturally over the course of the RP? Wouldn't want everyone rushing off to the ARK off the bat now would we?

You say that like I don't play girls Bron XD The majority of the characters I end up playing are female. I'd take Blaze, but I don't really want to be playing against myself so I'll just be playing Robotnik, Metal Sonic and E-101 Beta MK. II. Perhaps Silver Sonic and a functioning Emerl as well, who knows. Oh, and just to troll, a Moto-Bug.

In all honesty, I don't think OMEGA needs any updates XD He's OMEGA. He's already proven he can handle himself against legions of Eggman's robots, not to mention all manner of other things.
Old 03-27-2012, 04:20 AM
bronislav84 Offline

Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84

So you don't think he's underpowered against an Eggy who's actually more or less competent? In the scope of not going out of character I mean. I bet half of Eggy's plans fail cause he gloats too much, laughs too much, or gives his adversaries too many chances. If he had killed Sonic in any number of scenarios where Sonic was left severely weakened, he would have won many times over. You really don't think Omega needs an upgrade or two to be able to keep up?

Btw Beta would be Mk 3 or 4, because IIRC the first couple of versions were defeated by Gamma.
Bronislav is my name and 1984 is my birth year. Call me Bron or Slavik if you can't say my full name. Banner/Ava by the illustrious Neo Pikachu Emolga R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST Simkha "Dosha" Bakman I loved you, Grandpa Check this out, it's really cool!

Last edited by bronislav84; 03-27-2012 at 04:25 AM.
Old 03-30-2012, 03:14 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

I won't play Blaze, no, despite having experience with flaming female characters. I hate Blaze XD

Lol. Omega is awesome XD
Old 04-01-2012, 01:24 AM
bronislav84 Offline

I forgot you hate her, yes.
Old 05-01-2012, 02:14 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

So we should still try to hash out more ideas, unless you guys think this is enough :I I think it is, but the only time I participated in a Team RP was in one where I was General Grievous and did nothing whatsoever.

Also... I probably won't join a team for the thing; it would be kinda unfair if the antagonist causing problems with a limitless army of automatons was on a team :I Not to mention I'd never win anyways because I'm supposed to lose. Villain clause and all.
Old 05-01-2012, 04:55 PM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal sonic View Post
So we should still try to hash out more ideas, unless you guys think this is enough :I I think it is, but the only time I participated in a Team RP was in one where I was General Grievous and did nothing whatsoever.

Also... I probably won't join a team for the thing; it would be kinda unfair if the antagonist causing problems with a limitless army of automatons was on a team :I Not to mention I'd never win anyways because I'm supposed to lose. Villain clause and all.

More ideas never hurt. So we have that, and the possible ARK sub plot. And, I dunno, throw in something else - maybe the Black Arms are coming back? I mean, seriously...I doubt Shadow actually killed his "daddy" because he's immortal.

"Oh no! I've been defeated and will now fall slowly through the atmosphere! No remains! I'm sooooo dead!" <--- Inner monologue, mayhaps?

Then again, I don't want to focus on Shadow too much. Hrm...Something to draw Sonic into the fray...*Thinking*

And I have to agree. Although, not all villains lose. See "Shadow of the Colossus" as an example :3

Last edited by Grassy_Aggron; 05-01-2012 at 04:57 PM.
Old 05-02-2012, 06:38 PM
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief

Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim Send a message via Skype™ to HKim

Well, based on activity and interest, this will be the War RP. I just need to figure out how to get everything else set up...

Regardless of RP specifics, how close is this plot to an actual launching point?
"We love Him because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19
Challenge me in the URPG.
Old 05-02-2012, 07:34 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Hm... Well, I suppose it's ready for launch as it is. I'd probably add a bit more meat to it when I actually posted it up, but aside from that it's pretty much done.
Old 05-02-2012, 09:14 PM
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief

Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim Send a message via Skype™ to HKim

Quote:
Hm... Well, I suppose it's ready for launch as it is. I'd probably add a bit more meat to it when I actually posted it up, but aside from that it's pretty much done.

I think the tentative plan is to have the RP launch before the WAR begins, so that members can establish themselves, get a feel for the setting, and begin interacting each other.

Of course, this will be after we start forming teams, so we will have to wait for that.

This should, theoretically, allow for a longer RP than normal.

Then, when the WAR starts, we'll start awarding points for those official weeks. The RP can continue on after the WAR ends if people want.
"We love Him because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19
Challenge me in the URPG.
Old 05-03-2012, 05:48 AM
bronislav84 Offline

No no Harry, the RP will never have a focused ending if we only award points for X weeks. It needs to be like the Golden Snitch, and only award a big chunk of points when a team actually wins. AKA defeats metal.

That or we HAVE to epilogue it cause it starts to drag on. But not before that.

Otherwise people will start dropping off once their incentive (points) are no longer given out, as with previous Wars. People dropping off leads to a quick unfinished ending to the RP, again, as with pevious Wars. I'd really like to avoid this being like previous Wars. Only like one or two RPs actually had a real ending IIRC: 1 and 3. Or was it 5? The one where a solar system was eventually created. The one rusty loved so much. Out of ten, this being the eleventh coming up, that's a really poor track record.

Oh, and metal just cause you're under the villain clause don't mean you shouldn't try your hardest. Heck, if you defeat everybody you can roboticize us all then we would rebel and come back essentially stronger than before. Makes good plot.

Last edited by bronislav84; 05-03-2012 at 09:29 AM.
Old 05-03-2012, 07:27 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

I always try my hardest XD I'm just aware that if the plot of the thing is to stop Robotnik then I'm going to be stopped sooner or later, meaning I do have to lose eventually.
Old 05-04-2012, 01:35 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Quote:
I always try my hardest XD I'm just aware that if the plot of the thing is to stop Robotnik then I'm going to be stopped sooner or later, meaning I do have to lose eventually.

Not true. If you have a Team on YOUR side...They could win, and it would count. "Winning" doesn't mean the heroes stop the villain, you know ;D

I offer my services to control other characters that need controlling. Notably, however, my strengths lie in Shadow and Sonic...But I can pull off the others for the most part. And I've already called Shadow, and I hope I can snatch him up before someone else does |D Otherwise, a sub plot probably won't happen the way we want it to.