Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Trivia/Games

Trivia/Games Join in the Trivia games! Any trivia/games are accepted.

Old 03-30-2012, 08:48 PM
goldwynaut Offline

Default Re: Who's That Pokemon?!

nonono man, you got it all wrong, tyrouge is the correct answer, didnt you notice that ``(3)´´
in the very end of my post, it means the pokemon has 3 branches, slowpoke has only two.

its frillish!

this one is easy: this pokemon is useless because it cant attack on its own. jessie from the anime accidentally traded herself one for a lickytonge, its a stage one pokemon that has slightly more defense and sp-defense than its basic form, its shiny is purple and it looks like this smily
Old 03-31-2012, 01:38 PM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldwhynaut View Post
nonono man, you got it all wrong, tyrouge is the correct answer, didnt you notice that ``(3)´´
in the very end of my post, it means the pokemon has 3 branches, slowpoke has only two.

its frillish!

this one is easy: this pokemon is useless because it cant attack on its own. jessie from the anime accidentally traded herself one for a lickytonge, its a stage one pokemon that has slightly more defense and sp-defense than its basic form, its shiny is purple and it looks like this smily
WOBBUFFET! *Does Wobbuffet salute*
This certain Pokemon had it's own special episode of it's show on Pokemon Channel.

Happy day before Derp Day!
-MGS

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)
Old 03-31-2012, 09:18 PM
Starbom Offline

@Goldwhynaut: Oh ok, didnt know what the question was. Plus I consider Tyrouge to be purple, but hey we all make mistakes, just look at your guess to my question. The answer was Regirock.

@Snivy: That is Pichu isn't it? Honestly, I forgot that game even exisited, and I've never played it, so yeah total guess :P

Anime: Dawn's Pokedex entry says "One swing of its mighty tail can snap a telephone pole as if it were nothing but a matchstick." Gary Oak uses one to tackle Giovanni's Golem. Brandon's Registeel had managed to take down Paul's __________.

Game: 3 EV yeild, Immune to electric attacks, last attack is at level 58, and 92 base attack and 85 base special attack (yet I raised 2 of them and they both had higher Spec Attack lol.)
Old 04-01-2012, 08:12 AM
goldwynaut Offline

nidoking

in dark cave, you cannot possibly walk more than 0,45 steps without encountering this pokemon
Old 04-02-2012, 07:19 PM
Starbom Offline

geodude?

The SecretPotion cures these pokemon of their headaches which allows you to access route 210 in DPP.
Its shiny sprite is the same color as its evolution's regular color.
Old 04-02-2012, 08:59 PM
goldwynaut Offline

no i meant zubat: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRrRp49iILU

psyduck *presses staples easy button*

this pokemon has no arms nor legs and are used widely by team rocket, its a poison type but it has no poison as a baby
Old 04-03-2012, 11:13 AM
Starbom Offline

Lol zubat song? What is that :O, I said geodude because he's 60% chance of finding in wild :P

Ekans or Arbok, ekans has no poison :P
The tigercat pokemon, possible ablities are Thick fat/Own tempo and Defiant (DW). In D/P it has a 5% chance of holding a cheri berry.
Old 04-04-2012, 02:45 PM
goldwynaut Offline

this pokemon is so ugly it got the name PUREUGLY (purugly is the answer)

this pokemon,s color was changed because it looked like a polynesian steriotype
Old 04-04-2012, 09:52 PM
Starbom Offline

Jynx. From black to purple!

This Dova's eyes turn orange when it uses this Thu'um which distorts time. Incase that wasnt a big enough hint, it is also in SSBB on a certain pokemon themed stage . It has 120 base attack and 150 base spec attack. Temporal Tower.
Old 04-04-2012, 09:53 PM
Starbom Offline

Jynx. From black to purple!

This Dova's eyes turn orange when it uses this Thu'um which distorts time. Incase that wasnt a big enough hint, it is also in SSBB on a certain pokemon themed stage . It has 120 base attack and 150 base spec attack. Temporal Tower.
Old 04-05-2012, 09:52 AM
goldwynaut Offline

i said polynesian stereotype. polynesia are the islands in the pacific ocean, bellossom was originally supposed to have the same color as its evelutions, but it looked like one of those disney hawaii ladies with a palm leaf skirt and coconut bra.

jynx was a blackface african steriotype

dialga is the correct answer i presume

this pokemon (in its beta form) was morphed with latios or latias, but this was changed for its complete version.
Old 04-06-2012, 12:48 AM
Starbom Offline

Lol I didnt know what polyesian meant, and I knew Jynx was a stereotype who had her color changed... good guess for me :P, but yeah now that you mention that, I DO remember reading that thing about Bellossom.

Yup. FUS RO DAH!

Blaziken.

In DPP you can find get a sticky barb in Veilstone City or from this pokemon and its pre-evo. Harley owns one in the anime. I had recruited its pre-evo in Rugged Mountain area of Dream World today.
Old 04-06-2012, 08:16 AM
goldwynaut Offline

i can only guess lickylicky

skyrim fan ey. this pokemon uses RAAN MIR TAH!(calls for its pack) then its in truble, and that turns out grate in most cases, it learns howl at level 5
Old 04-06-2012, 02:43 PM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldwhynaut View Post
i can only guess lickylicky

skyrim fan ey. this pokemon uses RAAN MIR TAH!(calls for its pack) then its in truble, and that turns out grate in most cases, it learns howl at level 5
It is...Poocheyna

This Pokemon is the strongest in the strongest trainer's arsenal in Meteor Cave. This battle is only available in Emerald.

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)
Old 04-06-2012, 04:07 PM
Starbom Offline

Meteor Cave is from Mysterious Dungeon, I think you mean Meteor Falls from Gen 3 games. Would that be Steven's level 78 Metagross?

Do you see this island with this pokemon? Neither do I. The island has a berry to make a GOLD pokeblocks. The pokemon can be found anywhere from level 5-50 and this is the only place where you can find them wild. I have a reason to believe he likes top hats.:P