Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 02-21-2012, 09:25 PM
Pokefanatic8 Offline

Default Emerald, Ruby, and Sapphire Story!!!

Chapter 1: A Journey Begins

It’s a dark, late night and Sapphire lays in bed listening to his snoring brother Ruby and watching the Volbeat and Illumise playfully dancing in the starry horizon. His eyelids grow heavy and he is about to surrender to the slumber. All of a sudden, faintly off in the distance, Sapphire hears the sound of breaking glass. He immediately sits up, wondering if what he heard was a mind trick or reality. Just as he begins to dismiss it as a wild pokemon, he hears more glass breaking. He slowly gets up, removes the covers, and creeps to the window to take a peek. Down the street he sees a faint light coming out of one of the windows in Professor Birch’s Lab. He creeps over to Ruby’s bed and nudges him.

“Ruby, Wake Up I think someone is trying to break into Professor Birch’s Lab” whispered Sapphire.

“Hu.. Wh.. What?” said Ruby in a slurred, half-asleep tone.

“Someone is trying to break into Professor Birch’s Lab, I heard glass breaking and there is a light in one of the windows, we have to do something” said Sapphire.

“Your right,” said Ruby opening his eyes, “Let’s go.”

The two brothers creep out of bed and out onto the dirt road. They jog over to the laboratory and when they get close,they creep over to the side of the building where they see a shattered window. Sapphire decides to lift Ruby up to the window so he can see what’s going on inside.

“Ruby, What is going on in there? What do you see?” Sapphire asked.

“There’s someone in a cape huddled over the Incubator for the starter pokemon” said Ruby veering his head around.

“Well what else can you see?” Sapphire replied.

Ruby turns around, but all of sudden his hands slip from the window sill and he falls into the lab. Sapphire tries to grab his leg but ends up going down with him. The two fall through the window slamming into a bunch of lab equipment causing the caped thief to turn around.

“Who the hell are you two? And how did you get in in here?” said the green haired boy.

“We are Ruby and Sapphire” said Ruby, stumbling to get up, “The real question is who are you and what are you doing?”

“They call me Emerald, and I’m getting me a pokemon, and no amateurs are going to stop me”

Emerald grabs a poke ball from an incubator and whips around sending out a green gecko pokemon. Emerald tells it to do a pound attack and Sapphire jumps in front of Ruby to take the attack, sending him flying into a lab table sending the remaining two poke balls flying across the room. Ruby grabs one out of mid-air and unleashes a orange bird pokemon.

“Use…Uh…Use..peck?” says Ruby not sure what moves the pokemon has.

The pokemon rears back and begins to run full force at the lizard. However the lizard dodges it and Emerald tells it to hit the sprinkler on the roof with its tail. The bird pokemon is pelted with water and wobbly faints to the ground. Meanwhile, Sapphire reaches out and grabs the other poke ball rolling across the floor. He lets out a blue amphibian pokemon and cuts off Emerald right in front of the exit. Emerald tells the reptile to use absorb and the amphibian immediately faints.

“I told you!, you two bumbling idiots can’t handle Emerald, I will be the greatest trainer the world will ever seen!” shouted Emerald as he bolts out the door.

Ruby and Sapphire grab there poke balls and rush out the door toward Oldale Town, vowing to defeat Emerald once and for all.

To be continued…

I would love to receive any feedback you guys have regarding the first chapter of my Emerald, Ruby, and Sapphire Adventure. I would love to get some ideas of what pokemon each character should catch first, I have ideas for what they should catch later but I would like your guys opinion about what each of them should catch first. I would also like Emerald to steal another pokemon later in the game at the Mauville Game Corner, however the don’t offer any pokemon in the videogame so I would like your ideas as to which pokemon the Game Corner should offer. Thanks for reading and please answer my questions! They will really help me advance the story!
Old 02-22-2012, 10:18 PM
Pokefanatic8 Offline

Default Re: Emerald, Ruby, and Sapphire Story!!!

Comon guys! I would love to get some feedback and some answers to some of my questions!
Old 02-23-2012, 01:53 AM
Obliveon Offline

So far it's fairly good, however I find it wierd that the characters are guys based on their names, but that's your choice. The pokemon to steal is...ABSOL! Or better yet, have Emerald steal a Castform at the Weather Research Center, or whatever it is [sorry I lost all three games so I can't quite remember XD]. Ruby should catch a Poocheyena and Sapphire should catch a Ralts
Old 02-23-2012, 05:21 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune

Dude. No. Dude. You post stories in the Creative Writing section. You post ideas in the Author's Corner.

I'll ask someone to move this.

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.
Old 04-09-2012, 10:45 PM
Pokepenniless Offline

Only a couple grammar problems, it's funny, and I like it. (Requisite smileyface)