Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Black/White 2

Pokemon: Black/White 2 Discuss Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2. Get your questions answered, give your opinions and participate in discussions here!

Old 03-29-2012, 12:06 AM
Trtopianboy Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Trtopianboy
Default Re: Pokemon Black 2 & Pokemon White 2

I'd appreciate more news about the games. It's already been confirmed that they're sequels.
Old 03-29-2012, 04:06 AM
Pokemon_Ron Offline

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon_Ron Send a message via Skype™ to Pokemon_Ron

More info has to be coming out soon, new updates might be coming around Pokemon Smash.
Old 04-12-2012, 06:11 AM
bobandbill Offline

Send a message via MSN to bobandbill

Woah this place hasn't had the info today posted yet?

Anywho there's coro coro leaks showing a bunch of info on serebii.net. General gist - new protagonists, new rival, starting town is new (south-west of unova map), a lot of unova (northrn part) is frozen over, later timeline too (common number thrown about is two years, idk how true that is but not a bad guess either). At least two new gym leaders, water and poison. Also 300 Pokemon in the dex! But nothing new - just a whole bunch of pre-gen5 Pokemon like eevee, mareep and metagross will be in.

It looks alright so far imo! Neat shots (such as of underwater tunnels!) and starting on the other end of the region is good too imo. Wonder if the freezing-parts-of-unova thing is done better than platinum (it's colder because snow in first few routes, and...yeah colder guys see scarves worn now!...and miniskirts still).

I like the protagonists, and welcome a potential lack of N as the rival. Pre-gen-5 Pokemon in the dex is also cool - 300 to choose from is very nice.

Just hope there's a decent amount of post-game things to do though.

'Tis a parody of the game with more explanations than you can shake a pastry at.
[Banner by cieux of sppf]

Check out this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributers!

Why should you? Well, Wyanut?
Old 04-14-2012, 05:23 PM
JustinDew Offline

Does that mean we're going to have ten badges?

How I got to be A pikachu IDK!
Old 04-15-2012, 06:33 PM
dj-tiny Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinDew View Post
Does that mean we're going to have ten badges?
I think 2 gyms are being replaced

Old 04-15-2012, 07:31 PM
goldwynaut Offline

the male trainer look like a retard with that cap-thingy and the female trainer looks like PRINCESS leia WTF LOL
Old 04-15-2012, 09:04 PM
JustinDew Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj-tiny View Post
I think 2 gyms are being replaced
Good, I hope Cilan Cress and CHili get the boot.

How I got to be A pikachu IDK!
Old 04-17-2012, 07:56 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinDew View Post
Good, I hope Cilan Cress and CHili get the boot.
I think they did. I'd like to see if they're going somewhere with their disappearance...

I actually really like the female trainer's design. Skirt (shorts?) over tights is awesome, the clothes themselves are simple and clean and her accessories are pretty cool. The only weird part is the hair, but even then, it's not awful. She doesn't have that tomboy edge that Hilda had (which was sweet) but she's still a great female PC! Probably one of my favs, actually ^^

The rival is also pretty cool, got a darker feel then the last few, which is a nice change of pace. Awesome addition!

The male PC is more so-so, but I don't hate him or anything. They could have done better, but also worse.

AND YOU CAN CATCH EEVEE (and Riolu)! HAPPY DAY :D

The screen shots look promising as well. I'm quite saddened by the fact that they don't seem to indicate the return of Pokémon following you though. I really missed that in B/W.

I just hope the plot doesn't sag, keep the unexpected twists coming ^^

But yeah, for the most part, so far so good. Can't wait for more info!

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 04-19-2012, 12:54 AM
3m0d0ll Offline

Send a message via AIM to 3m0d0ll Send a message via Skype™ to 3m0d0ll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pe2k Voices View Post
But seriously? An ice cone...

Anyway, I'm also really looking forward to this sequel. c: I like how they're getting back to the basics and acknowledged the previous games (like GSC did in regards to RBY).

Gonna get the ROM as soon as it comes out and fumble my way through the Japanese. ;u; It looks so amazing.

rly big
Old 05-19-2012, 11:34 PM
dimondgirlofthefuture Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Moonlight View Post
I think they did. I'd like to see if they're going somewhere with their disappearance...

I actually really like the female trainer's design. Skirt (shorts?) over tights is awesome, the clothes themselves are simple and clean and her accessories are pretty cool. The only weird part is the hair, but even then, it's not awful. She doesn't have that tomboy edge that Hilda had (which was sweet) but she's still a great female PC! Probably one of my favs, actually ^^

The rival is also pretty cool, got a darker feel then the last few, which is a nice change of pace. Awesome addition!

The male PC is more so-so, but I don't hate him or anything. They could have done better, but also worse.

AND YOU CAN CATCH EEVEE (and Riolu)! HAPPY DAY :D

The screen shots look promising as well. I'm quite saddened by the fact that they don't seem to indicate the return of Pokémon following you though. I really missed that in B/W.

I just hope the plot doesn't sag, keep the unexpected twists coming ^^

But yeah, for the most part, so far so good. Can't wait for more info!
Oh my gosh, I really like the female character as well. To me, she seems like a little kid trapped in a teen's (correct me if I'm wrong) body- which is good, considering it's not all older people that play the games anyway, and gives it a sense of 'playfulness' if you will:L Haha, I dunno where I'm going with this...

But I do like the rival too... Although... his hair! It kinda reminds me of a pine treeXD

Now there's the animated trailer, for those of you who've been living under a rock the past few days. It's pretty freaking awesome, imo, and they should do more of these(:
Old 05-28-2012, 07:16 PM
Sight of the Stars Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars

So, yeah, I just watched the trailer for the first time.

I cried marvelous tears. This game should be amazing.

Where do they come up with their hairstyles? ; w ; I WANT THEM ALLLL. The Japanese come up with the best freaking hairstyles, I swear...

This game is going to be awesome.

I hope they change the plot and make it a lot more dynamic. They seem to be making a big deal about it already, so I hope they keep it up. It would be cool if badges had a point other than beating the Elite Four. For example, you need the badges to unlock an ancient door or something, or they give you certain powers. Or whatever.

No, either way, I'm buying that game. That trailer secured that fact.
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 05-28-2012, 07:46 PM
brandon_g Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to brandon_g Send a message via Skype™ to brandon_g

Seems intresting to me... cant wait till it comes out.

SO PLEASE STAY AT WHATEVER FORUM YOU RELOCATED TO, BUT BE WITH PE2K AS WELL!
Old 06-02-2012, 09:58 AM
mewflame Offline

I just watched the intro movie!

It looks like N will be back. ;u; At least, He was at the beginning of the movie. His appearance hasn't changed though, which is good. Or it could just be the old him, I dunno...

Also I think Belle stole Cheren's glasses. xD And Cheren... Looks so different. Just takes a hair change and no glasses, huh? And I also love Elsea's new hair~! I don't like the male protagonist (He looks way to kid-ish I guess. Also tree hair.) But the female one seems OK, about on the same level as Hikari for me. But not as good as Touko~. And the Rival has absolutely nothing on N at all as far as I'm concerned. (He has tree hair too.)

I hope they make Pokemon Musicals more interesting. :c

I'm really really looking forward to this game and I hope they make an interesting game thats not mainstream Pokemon!
Old 06-11-2012, 08:40 PM
BulbaSeed Offline

Hey yeah, the intro movie trailer was badass. Anyways guys, for those that want a chance to win a copy of Pokemon Black & White 2, check out the video below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5T2h...ture=g-all-lik
Old 06-11-2012, 11:38 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

I can anticipate the awesomeness. I can only hope that we'll be seeing VARIETY in the routes. A TON of variety. I love variety in Pokemon species in routes. It always helps an aspiring Trainer to get a load of options for partners in the future, well, as soon as possible.

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!