Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Black/White 2 » Pokemon: Black/White

Pokemon: Black/White Discuss the game: Pokemon Black and Pokemon White. Ask/Answer questions and discussions about Pokemon Black/White only.

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2012, 08:36 AM
Reshiram Offline

Default How can i have a lvl 9 reshiram under?

Well, as i was going to GTS (global trade station) i wanted a rayquaza and i would trade it for my Kyurem or a victini but i as i was looking each and every player wanted a reshiram or zekrom 9 and under, well i think its not possible to have it but if its possible could you guys help me,, tnx

Old 01-02-2012, 10:59 AM
Swampert Guy Offline

Default Re: How can i have a lvl 9 reshiram under?

I don't think so you can have a legendary at Level 9 once they're legally obtained only by catching at field or trading, but never breeding. With GameShark/Action Replay codes you can get them even at Level 1, which is supposed to be not that hard to catch.
Old 01-02-2012, 12:18 PM
Reshiram Offline

@swampertguy

Well. im using a DSI so how can i use the cheats there to get a reshiram that is level 1?
And thanks
Old 01-02-2012, 12:24 PM
Reshiram Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swampert Guy View Post
I don't think so you can have a legendary at Level 9 once they're legally obtained only by catching at field or trading, but never breeding. With GameShark/Action Replay codes you can get them even at Level 1, which is supposed to be not that hard to catch.
Well. im using a DSI so how can i use the cheats there to get a reshiram that is level 1?
And thanks
Old 01-02-2012, 01:37 PM
Swampert Guy Offline

Cool Re: How can i have a lvl 9 reshiram under?

To insert the Action Replay codes in the game of Nintendo DSI you'll need an acessory device which can be bought at games shops or via internet.

As you said that you're using a Nintendo DSI, it has its own device, so you better search in internet for it. I can't give you more info cause I play at my computer, but one thing is sure, you need an acessory device.
Old 01-03-2012, 11:15 AM
ShinyBlue Offline

Isn't it fairly obvious you cannot get a Reshiram or Zekrom under level 9 without cheats?
All those people are being jerks on the GTS, Showing off their shinys and taking up lots of space for trades -.-
Old 03-19-2012, 02:36 PM
damion Offline

Send a message via AIM to damion Send a message via Yahoo to damion Send a message via Skype™ to damion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinyBlue View Post
Isn't it fairly obvious you cannot get a Reshiram or Zekrom under level 9 without cheats?
All those people are being jerks on the GTS, Showing off their shinys and taking up lots of space for trades -.-
i think they do it to hold the pokemon there, they may not all be looking for a trde
Old 04-02-2012, 06:12 PM
goldwynaut Offline

you simply cant get a reshiram in a this low level without AR, and the worst thing about this is that those impossible offers blocks for the offers that are actually a good deal for you. i once searched for spinerak, and what popped up: rayquaza lv:100, mewtwo lv:100, mew lv:9-
and a deoxys named spinerak among some
Old 05-06-2012, 06:36 PM
Machampion Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Machampion Send a message via Yahoo to Machampion Send a message via Skype™ to Machampion

You can't.
Old 05-07-2012, 06:01 PM
Master Aqua Offline

Send a message via AIM to Master Aqua Send a message via MSN to Master Aqua

GTS will only allow pokemon it's possible to get to be able for trade not nessarily asking for impossible trades. Last gen people did it for the clonning glitch i asume it's the same reason as there can't be any other as it's not very good for storage as it stores only a single monster.
Old 05-08-2012, 01:16 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

Damion, Goldwhynaut, The Pokemon Ninja, and Vanitas, please do not post here as the thread as been dead. Please pay attention to the date that was last posted; this applies to you Damion, as you posted over two months later. As for the rest of you, it's understandable you made that mistake, but please try to be more careful from now on :3

Also, The Pokemon Ninja, less than four words in a post is considered spam, so do try to watch that.