Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Art Boards » Sprite Art

Sprite Art For both Pokemon and non-Pokemon related sprite art.

Old 05-15-2012, 10:29 PM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Default Re: Kawaii~Desu Art Shop ^o^

Wow, the Typhlosion sprite is aweosmeeee!!

Thanks!
Old 05-15-2012, 10:30 PM
XaiakuX Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Send a message via AIM to XaiakuX Send a message via MSN to XaiakuX Send a message via Yahoo to XaiakuX Send a message via Skype™ to XaiakuX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyoune View Post
I want this as a poster on my wall. This is just so awesome! The only problem that I have, with it: The line on the back of the neck, and I know you're probably aware of it, but it's just so distracting to see a solid black line there. If you can do something about it, do it. Either way I still want that poster, because your work is just outstanding. I am clearly a fan.

.|.[Linkage].|.[-.Norse God of Chaos.-].|.Best in the World.|.
Old 05-16-2012, 12:31 AM
haybalebarn Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to haybalebarn

... I love you so much. *runs off to copy and paste the sprites into sprite collection* That Gallade is just wonderful. Absolutely astounding.

I know you've been swamped, but mind doing a few more for me?

RECOLORS
Pokemon/Sprite to Recolor : Gallade
Palette to be used :Re_Birthday
White or Black background: White

RECOLORS
Pokemon/Sprite to Recolor : Absol
Palette to be used : Nibi Blue
Old 05-16-2012, 02:26 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune

Quote:
Secondly, I've been spriting for a very long time...longer than I want to admit. =w= If anything, it should be the other way around with 5TailedDemonLizard since I'm about 99.5% sure my "Nibi" palette has been around for much, much longer. I have time-stamps if you need me to prove anything but all of my palettes are original besides the concept I got the idea from. =~= ANYWAYS.
XD I think he was saying that it would look awesome in that nibi palette. As in, like, "DO I SENSE 5TAILEDDEMONLIZARD'S AVATAR IN NIBI PURPLE?! 8D" meaning that he would love to see it done that way or something... XDD

Quote:

Holy crapinator, gurl. You are teh bomb.

About the fusion--it's GOOD! xD The only two things I have to mention are that there are pixels on the bottom of its head that have not been recoloured properly and are light in the dark shading, and two, that the leg to our left has a random black line through the ankle that doesn't need to be there. Apart from that, awesome job.

And the misdreavus. *0* It's wonderful! Just stunning. I looove the dripping red. xD

As for the rest of them, I love every single one. You are so talented. xD The way you do that is astounding. You're, like, a master of recolours and palettes. You know exactly what to do with them and how to do it, and it really works out fantastically. No sugar coating involved!

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.
Old 05-16-2012, 03:01 AM
Kyoune Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful_Suicune View Post

XD I think he was saying that it would look awesome in that nibi palette. As in, like, "DO I SENSE 5TAILEDDEMONLIZARD'S AVATAR IN NIBI PURPLE?! 8D" meaning that he would love to see it done that way or something... XDD

Holy crapinator, gurl. You are teh bomb.

About the fusion--it's GOOD! xD The only two things I have to mention are that there are pixels on the bottom of its head that have not been recoloured properly and are light in the dark shading, and two, that the leg to our left has a random black line through the ankle that doesn't need to be there. Apart from that, awesome job.

And the misdreavus. *0* It's wonderful! Just stunning. I looove the dripping red. xD

As for the rest of them, I love every single one. You are so talented. xD The way you do that is astounding. You're, like, a master of recolours and palettes. You know exactly what to do with them and how to do it, and it really works out fantastically. No sugar coating involved!

~GS.
moar sprites. omo

EDIT; Messed around with the fusion ~

;m; ihy.

And and. ;m; You're really too nice to me. I'M SO AWKWARD WITH FUSIONS. They always look so /bad/ to me. ;m;

;////; I'm really not that great. There are much better spriters that recolor!!

Believe in you that believes in yourself.

Last edited by Kyoune; 05-16-2012 at 03:05 AM.
Old 05-16-2012, 12:15 PM
SuperUltraZekrom Offline

HOLY CRAP! I didn't tink it was possible to make a charmander look scary, but u did it!

THAT IS AWESOME!

RECOLORS
Pokemon/Sprite to Recolor : Zekrom
Palette to be used : Nibi Purple

Is it ok if i use the result of this request as my avatar?

Derp

MY VPP:

Level 100: 1568
Old 05-17-2012, 12:41 AM
Speed-X Offline

Send a message via AIM to Speed-X

I like you, you seem pretty cool of a person to talk to. Like, no joke.

Quote:
For now, I would prefer to do recolors. Like, really prefer to do them. But if you want to request something else then do it at your own discretion. Like seriously. I might just not do it.
The bluntness in this passage made me chuckle. I don't know why, I suppose it just reminds me of so many people I know that have a dry sense of humor.

I opened this thread in my browser tab and expected it just to be the same old thing, but these are actually rather interesting for reshades. Just out of curiosity, do you make custom pixel art, too? Hopefully so, because if not, that'd be a bit of a waste.

If I may ask, what franchise are the "re_birthday" and "Kagamine" ones from? They seem...rather unique.

Last edited by Speed-X; 05-17-2012 at 12:47 AM.
Old 05-17-2012, 02:41 AM
5TailedDemonLizard Offline

Wow. Just wow. These are amazing. I think I might have to agree with Starbom on this but...

Pokemon/Sprite to Recolor : My Avatar
White or Black background: Black

Palette to be used : Shadow Heart

Your work is awesome!!

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

"Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

^Please click my eggs^

Click here for my other links!

Old 05-18-2012, 02:40 AM
Kyoune Offline

GUESS WHO JUST FOUND MULTI-QUOTE?
*points*
THIS GUUUUUUUUUURL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperUltraZekrom View Post
HOLY CRAP! I didn't tink it was possible to make a charmander look scary, but u did it!

THAT IS AWESOME!

RECOLORS
Pokemon/Sprite to Recolor : Zekrom

Is it ok if i use the result of this request as my avatar?
Really glad you enjoyed the Charmander! I thought it was a fun one to do! c:

Unlike that sonova....

ZEKROM WHY YOU NO HAVE EASY RECOLOR SCHEME.
No seriously, Zekrom is the spawn of the Devil when it comes to recoloring shiz. :I
But I was happy with the end product.
So all is forgiven Zekrom...
all is forgiven.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
I like you, you seem pretty cool of a person to talk to. Like, no joke.

The bluntness in this passage made me chuckle. I don't know why, I suppose it just reminds me of so many people I know that have a dry sense of humor.

I opened this thread in my browser tab and expected it just to be the same old thing, but these are actually rather interesting for reshades. Just out of curiosity, do you make custom pixel art, too? Hopefully so, because if not, that'd be a bit of a waste.

If I may ask, what franchise are the "re_birthday" and "Kagamine" ones from? They seem...rather unique.
o//////o Oh my goodness gracious that made me blush! Thank you, thank you. Your words are far too kind! >////< I'm really amazed that you think my sprites are interesting. Your pixel work (and every other thing you do) is outstanding and simply marvelous. I love everything!! Unfortunately, I do not do custom pixel art. ;////; Don't hate me!! I sometimes scratch or doodle..but it's really nothing worth showing and I end up scraping it anyways! Save for a few of my scratches/scratch fusions/etc. But it's certainly not as wonderful as your things.
Goodness.

And re_birthday and Kagamine are both from Vocaloids!! Which I love (<3). I actually have way, wayyyy more palettes than the ones I have posted here. I just haven't finished tweaking them to be proud enough to show and have others enjoy.

I'm so picky...
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5TailedDemonLizard View Post
Wow. Just wow. These are amazing. I think I might have to agree with Starbom on this but...

White or Black background: Black

Your work is awesome!!
I still have no idea on what is being agreed on...

WOOOO.
~ n///n ~

Old 05-18-2012, 02:53 PM
Speed-X Offline

Send a message via AIM to Speed-X

Wow, and that reply certainly surprised me! XD It's no trouble, really.

Pffth, hate you? You're silly. xD I think you should try to get into it. If you're ever interested in doing so, I recommend TSR; yes, I know that they seem really intimidating at first (trust me on that one!), but given that you're open minded and willing to improve, they are legitimately some of the coolest people you'll ever meet. :D

If you ever have something you made, you shouldn't scrap it right off the bat! Don't feel discouraged by people who are at a high skill tier. It's probably what artists tend to have trouble with the most. But you know, I've kinda learned how to turn that feeling into inspiration and motivation over the years. XD I feel serious motivation when I see all those amazing Pixel artists out there. Anyway, the only way you'll improve is to show off! :3 Don't feel embarassed because we all start somewhere. And hey, your shading is pretty spectacular, so thats a good start. But sorry, im rambling.

If you don't mind, I'd love to request a Nibi Purple Feraligatr! Black background would be great, and it'd be great of you could use the HGSS one. (cant remember if the BW and HGSS ones are different or the same...)

You know, how exactly do you do the flame auras for those, anyhow? :D They look so freaking BA. XD

Last edited by Speed-X; 05-18-2012 at 02:57 PM.
Old 06-12-2012, 04:07 PM
XaiakuX Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Send a message via AIM to XaiakuX Send a message via MSN to XaiakuX Send a message via Yahoo to XaiakuX Send a message via Skype™ to XaiakuX

Why have I not seen updates here? D: I'm saddened by this. It was so popular and I'm barely meeting the 30 day revival rule. Maybe she's busy or something, but I'm kinda missing the awesome that came from this person and her art. o:

.|.[Linkage].|.[-.Norse God of Chaos.-].|.Best in the World.|.
Old 06-14-2012, 08:40 PM
Starbom Offline

1. Your signature scares the hell out of me Xaiakux
2. That's true, it is awfully quiet... Maybe if we throw in some more requests...

Pokemon/Sprite to Recolor : Cresselia
Old 07-12-2012, 03:09 PM
Kyoune Offline

I AM ALIVEEEEEE.

I should probably get started on these requests....

yeah.

Old 08-19-2012, 11:24 PM
Kyoune Offline

Meep.

I was bored. u~u

Old 08-20-2012, 05:23 PM
Starbom Offline

Just noticed that Nibi Blue looks sick if you invert it :O