Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Interactive Projects

Interactive Projects Post your latest ideas and work with others to create masterpieces to astound the world!

Old 12-21-2011, 09:30 AM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky
Default Re: +;The NEW Official Pe2k Podcast Thread;+ - Episode Three: Magikarp. Guest: Shen!

This is going to be so fun to do.
Old 12-21-2011, 11:16 AM
Simmi Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Send a message via AIM to Simmi Send a message via MSN to Simmi
Default Re: +;The NEW Official Pe2k Podcast Thread;+ - Episode Three: Magikarp. Guest: Shen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful_Suicune View Post
Well we'll not be doing one tonight, but tomorrow sounds good! XD Oh, really? Well she's fairly easy to understand...I hope I don't keep going, "What? Pardon? Huh? Can you repeat that?" XD

But anyway, yeah. Tomorrow, I'd like everyone to be there at my 10pm, which is GMT+10. GMT -5 is 6:00am. Simmi, I don't remember if you live in Finland or Iceland, but either way, it's either 11am or 1pm that you'd come on. xD So you don't have to get up early! :D

~GS.
Yeah ^^;
I hope that as well.. =D

I live in Iceland which is GMT 0 all year round, so 12pm? :D

I'll just get online at 11 just to be sure.. xD
Old 12-21-2011, 04:01 PM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune

Woohoo! 8D Okay, haha, sounds good! This'll be fun. :P

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.
Old 12-22-2011, 10:20 AM
Simmi Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Send a message via AIM to Simmi Send a message via MSN to Simmi

So I'm on aim.. ^^;
Old 12-24-2011, 05:54 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune

ANOTHER PODCAST WOOO!!! This is the one Mike, Ant2011 and I did a few days ago. Actually, it was a week ago. xD Here it is! :D

Episode Five - #216 Teddiursa.

This is the teddiursa posse. It's us.

OH AND MERRY CHRISTMAS! 8DD

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!

Last edited by Graceful_Suicune; 12-24-2011 at 06:02 AM.
Old 12-24-2011, 06:07 AM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

Send a message via AIM to Ant2011
Default Re: +;The NEW Official Pe2k Podcast Thread;+ - Episode Five: Teddiursa. Guest: Ant201

CANNOT WAIT TO DOWNLOAD THIS AND LISTEN TO IT FOREVER! Merry christmas to all, and to all a good night!
Old 12-24-2011, 06:15 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Default Re: +;The NEW Official Pe2k Podcast Thread;+ - Episode Five: Teddiursa. Guest: Ant201

LAWL WELL IT GOES FOR AN HOUR AND SEVEN MINUTES but if you wanna listen to it again, then that's even better. xD I love all the things Brock says. I managed to take a few of them out of context... >:D

Merry Christmas to you too! :D

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Old 12-24-2011, 11:48 AM

Merry Christmas to all! Hope you enjoyed the podcast! And good job to GS for the Teddiursa Posse picture!
Old 12-24-2011, 02:43 PM
5TailedDemonLizard Offline

Oh Mike, your reaction to Teddiursa. I was laughing forever.

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

"Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

^Please click my eggs^

Click here for my other links!

Old 05-24-2012, 12:05 PM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

So...a new episode is finally up. xD This was done in February. SO, so sorry this was only put up now. Also the layout changed for the site thing so I didn't know how to link the blog to the podcast, so the iTunes subscription thing might not load until I learn how to fix it. Dx

Here's the podcast. Sorry I was really flat that day. DD: I don't know why I was!

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Old 05-24-2012, 07:21 PM
XaiakuX Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Send a message via AIM to XaiakuX Send a message via MSN to XaiakuX Send a message via Yahoo to XaiakuX Send a message via Skype™ to XaiakuX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful_Suicune View Post
So...a new episode is finally up. xD This was done in February. SO, so sorry this was only put up now. Also the layout changed for the site thing so I didn't know how to link the blog to the podcast, so the iTunes subscription thing might not load until I learn how to fix it. Dx

Here's the podcast. Sorry I was really flat that day. DD: I don't know why I was!

~GS.
How very plain of you...

Needs moar extravagance, Xanthe.

"Oh a link.. kay."

The PE2K Podcast!
Episode: Axew!

(To listen, just click the picture!)

Greetings Pe2k goers! We apologize for the long and tired hiatus, but we're busy people! We have lives! Forgive us! The dog ate our recordings! Anyways, hoping you'll forgive us, here's your new podcast episode! Seeing as how guests fail to show up when we give them a time to get online, there was no guest! So in this episode you'll have Graceful_Suicune, XaiakuX, and Pe2k_Voices. We tried harder to stay on topic, but when they found out Caleb was editing the Podcast, chaos erupted. So what you'll hear is roughly 1/3 of the madness that actually happened. With that said, listen and enjoy!

Also, to the iTunes subscribers, so changes were made, so until we figure it out, you may have to bear without downloading directly from iTunes.

.|.[Linkage].|.[-.Norse God of Chaos.-].|.Best in the World.|.
Old 05-25-2012, 02:15 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Default Re: +;The NEW Official Pe2k Podcast Thread;+ - Episode Six: Axew (from February)

Well maybe you should just always post it then.

*links front page to your post*

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Old 05-29-2012, 04:35 PM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Default Re: +;The NEW Official Pe2k Podcast Thread;+ - Episode Six: Axew (from February)

WELL, since Caleb refused to be on AIM and post the podcast twelve hours ago, I’ll do it now.

PE2K PODCAST - EPISODE SEVEN: #14 KAKUNA
(To listen to the podcast, click on the picture.)

Well, we’re back after the other hiatus stretching from the axew episode till now, where we are finally back. This podcast features XaiakuX and Graceful_Suicune, as Pe2k Voices was unable to join us due to a tragic bug accident you will hear about in the podcast. This week we talk about things from Pe2k news to The Avengers, the very successful movie that came to cinemas only recently. We hope you enjoy as we babble on and stick to a relatively structured plan...thing!

Spoiler:
Some of the things we talk about here:

Pe2k member interviews thread:

Team Awesome

Kyoune's sprite shop

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!

Last edited by Graceful_Suicune; 05-29-2012 at 04:38 PM.
Old 06-12-2012, 04:16 PM
XaiakuX Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Send a message via AIM to XaiakuX Send a message via MSN to XaiakuX Send a message via Yahoo to XaiakuX Send a message via Skype™ to XaiakuX
Default Re: +;The NEW Official Pe2k Podcast Thread;+ - Episode Seven: #14 Kakuna

So, I really would like to apologize to everyone for the lack of an update these couple weeks, but on top of the fact that editing the podcast is tedious, we haven't really been getting feedback on our last two Podcasts. So it feels kind of pointless to continue if there's no feedback, and we rely on that feedback to know what to change and do better with. So I'll give it two weeks, and if we get some feedback, then I'll post another podcast, if not, I don't really see a point in keeping it going.

.|.[Linkage].|.[-.Norse God of Chaos.-].|.Best in the World.|.
Old 06-12-2012, 05:10 PM

Default Re: +;The NEW Official Pe2k Podcast Thread;+ - Episode Seven: #14 Kakuna

Cuz I was in neither of them, bro! xD