Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: General Board

Pokemon: General Board General discussion about Pokemon in general. If the topic of your thread does not fall into the subjects in the other boards, post it there. In other words, everything else belongs here if it doesn't have a board of its own.

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2004, 04:56 AM
Ironshell Blastoise Offline

Send a message via AIM to Ironshell Blastoise Send a message via MSN to Ironshell Blastoise
Default Support the Anti-Denibriliny fund =0

Here's what I found in my PM =0

Quote:
Why don't you try and make me shut up you ******* ass hole.
Here are some more quotes:

Quote:
Ruben,

Here's a little artwork for you you stupid ******* ******
Quote:
rat mine you better rate it now dont not rate it or else things happen bad thing u iersomething or aother thing and itsrgweya or ya and ya
Such a mature citizen of PE2k. I don't take offense to it. I find his ignorant "make me" very immature, yet quite entertaining.

Do not talk crap to people just beause your typing sucks If you meant to do it on purpose, fine, but do not spasm when no one knows what the hell you said. I am for damn sure that I have no reading disability, and I still have no friggin clue what your first post about "Rate my picture or die!". And your fanfic has nothing to do with your post, kthnx, so don't even try to bring it on us for not researching your writing abilities.

Your retaliations sucked in the humor department, too, so you failed in that area.

Your first pic sucked, and ihighlydoubtyoudrewtheursaringcough.

You are going about the wrong way if you are trying to make a good/different impression here. Being a radical on here isn't going to get you anywhere. To get things straight with you, I will not jump on your ass as long as you give me no reason to. And also, I'm about as radical as they will allow on these forums. Even so, I have some respect for others. My blatant disrespect towards you was due to your ignorant and idiotic responses. I highly suggest you grow up, or leave these forums. Its obvious no ones here likes you.

PS: Do not start a flamewar. You will not win

Last edited by Ironshell Blastoise; 05-01-2004 at 04:58 AM.
Old 05-01-2004, 05:04 AM
DarkMasterX Offline
Banned

Default Re: Support the Anti-Denibriliny fund =0

*hopes that he doesn't post his flaming PM's*

Who are we talking about here? Ruben? I don't know him so I wouldn't know if he sucked or not.
Old 05-01-2004, 05:10 AM

Send a message via AIM to Ironshell Blastoise Send a message via MSN to Ironshell Blastoise

No, this Denibriliny fellow. Read "Artwork" and "Fanfics" threads for the background info =0
Old 05-01-2004, 05:21 AM
DarkMasterX Offline
Banned

Oooh, when I saw Denibriliny in the Thread name I thought it was just some jibberish, I never knew it was somones name.

Anyway I think his retarded duck art work is wonderful. Even though he never did make the Ursaring one.
Old 05-01-2004, 05:27 AM

So he is a plagarist =0 OMG WTF

*calls teh police*

Bad boys bad boys, whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do when they come for you?
Old 05-01-2004, 09:56 AM
art Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to art Send a message via MSN to art

Yeah I noticed the "rate mine" post before... such behaviour should not be accepted. I shall support the fund, for 'tis my destiny!

miyavi is the hotness
Old 05-01-2004, 11:57 AM
Agent Orange Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Agent Orange

Im in. I cain't stand that annoying twerp!

Obiviosly that Urisang was a computer generated thing that he DID NOT draw.
Old 05-01-2004, 04:45 PM
KCash Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to KCash

Yeah, Denibri-whatever has a huge attitude. I'm tired of 'dieing' because I don't read his fic and look at his so called 'picture'. Geez, he's like a little kid. And that picture he put up for Ruben was very unappropriate here at the forums. We should all come here for enjoyment, not to 'die' because we don't do something he wants us to do

Also, making this won't get Deni anywhere. You need to send the links to the picture thread he made to PE2K or another moderator.

Old 05-01-2004, 04:54 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

No seriously KholdStaire, don't make these kinds of threads, I remember gold made something like this about Raik and that led to nowhere. Second, yes I have seen what this guy has done but you're better off informing a mod or PE2K about it. Don't go making these kinds of theads, it only ends up being a blacklist.

Chances are this will be locked but to the mod who does lock it, I hope they consider what this guy has done. Reasoning with him hasn't been working whatsoever, and he doesn't seem to care about the warnings he's been given...

Old 05-01-2004, 04:58 PM
PokemonElite2000 Offline

Send a message via ICQ to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via AIM to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via MSN to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via Yahoo to PokemonElite2000

Please contact me, preferably through PM, if there's a problem. Not through means like this.

Before I got to this, I already recieved a PM from a member telling me about his member, after reviewing the member's behavior on the forum, it was enough to get banned for. So in the future, please just contact me about this.

*Thread locked.