Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #76  
Old 06-02-2012, 12:24 AM
haybalebarn's Avatar
haybalebarn Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: A farm. Life is slow as a stable.
Posts: 460
Send a message via Skype™ to haybalebarn
Default Re: [Wi-Fi/PO] Revolution Uprising

Hmm... Just letting you know, I was pretty sure I put up my friend code in the thread. Not sure if I'll ever use it, but it's here somewhere. And if I didn't say it before, my ign is Sevv.
  #77  
Old 06-02-2012, 12:26 AM
Kaoru's Avatar
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Pallet Town
Posts: 4,462
Send a message via AIM to Kaoru Send a message via Skype™ to Kaoru
Default Re: [Wi-Fi/PO] Revolution Uprising

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickleboy View Post
That don't-a make no sense... if I put in the time and effort to gain points based on my skillset, I should get points for it regardless of everyone else's standing...

And should you ABSOLUTELY have to do this for whatever reason, at LEAST give me enough points to hit 50 so I can rank up. I think that should be fair enough.

Oh, don't forget SkyOwl's sprite too
I should just lower the points awarded for banners and userbars. You'll have to find some other way to earn points. Donating banners and userbars everyday to gain points to rank up is NOT fair to the other members.

New rule: Only limit 3 banners/userbars per person. It's like this so that the Banner/Userbar post doesn't get cluttered.
__________________
Join the PE2K Wi-Fi League!

sig by pokemon trainer sarah
links
  #78  
Old 06-02-2012, 12:28 AM
Pickleboy's Avatar
Pickleboy Offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: In a local grocery store near you!
Posts: 973
Default Re: [Wi-Fi/PO] Revolution Uprising

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru View Post
I should just lower the points awarded for banners and userbars. You'll have to find some other way to earn points. Donating banners and userbars everyday to gain points to rank up is NOT fair to the other members.

New rule: Only limit 3 banners/userbars per person. It's like this so that the Banner/Userbar post doesn't get cluttered.
I'm fine with that, but at least rank me up. I did put time and love into these, so it would be nice to have at LEAST that until everyone catches up
__________________
First place winner of the Keldeo Sketchbook!
White 2 FC: 3912-5346-0084
  #79  
Old 06-02-2012, 12:31 AM
Kaoru's Avatar
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Pallet Town
Posts: 4,462
Send a message via AIM to Kaoru Send a message via Skype™ to Kaoru
Default Re: [Wi-Fi/PO] Revolution Uprising

Quote:
Originally Posted by haybalebarn View Post
Hmm... Just letting you know, I was pretty sure I put up my friend code in the thread. Not sure if I'll ever use it, but it's here somewhere. And if I didn't say it before, my ign is Sevv.
Added. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickleboy View Post
I'm fine with that, but at least rank me up. I did put time and love into these, so it would be nice to have at LEAST that until everyone catches up
Fine, I'll rank you up.

New topic!

Favorite Pokemon Main game. :3
__________________
Join the PE2K Wi-Fi League!

sig by pokemon trainer sarah
links
  #80  
Old 06-02-2012, 12:35 AM
haybalebarn's Avatar
haybalebarn Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: A farm. Life is slow as a stable.
Posts: 460
Send a message via Skype™ to haybalebarn
Default Re: [Wi-Fi/PO] Revolution Uprising

Ooh, too difficult. Either emerald or White.
  #81  
Old 06-02-2012, 12:36 AM
Pickleboy's Avatar
Pickleboy Offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: In a local grocery store near you!
Posts: 973
Default Re: [Wi-Fi/PO] Revolution Uprising

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru View Post
Favorite Pokemon Main game. :3
Do the gamecube games count? Cuz if they do I choose...

Pokemon HeartGold. That game really was awesome! The Pokeathlon was a great addition as well as the pokeymanz following you. And I took my Pokewalker EVERYWHERE! Even when going on dates!

Pokemon XD was also really good too... pretty dark compared to the other game prior to Black. Plus, I LOVE Miror B.
__________________
First place winner of the Keldeo Sketchbook!
White 2 FC: 3912-5346-0084
  #82  
Old 06-02-2012, 12:42 AM
Kaoru's Avatar
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Pallet Town
Posts: 4,462
Send a message via AIM to Kaoru Send a message via Skype™ to Kaoru
Default Re: [Wi-Fi/PO] Revolution Uprising

Quote:
Originally Posted by haybalebarn View Post
Ooh, too difficult. Either emerald or White.
I loved Emerald! And Ruby/Sapphire. :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickleboy View Post
Do the gamecube games count? Cuz if they do I choose...

Pokemon HeartGold. That game really was awesome! The Pokeathlon was a great addition as well as the pokeymanz following you. And I took my Pokewalker EVERYWHERE! Even when going on dates!

Pokemon XD was also really good too... pretty dark compared to the other game prior to Black. Plus, I LOVE Miror B.
Those games were awesome too. As a matter of fact, I still have my copy of XD.
__________________
Join the PE2K Wi-Fi League!

sig by pokemon trainer sarah
links
  #83  
Old 06-02-2012, 02:59 AM
SkyOwl's Avatar
SkyOwl Offline
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 11
Smile Re: [Wi-Fi/PO] Revolution Uprising

Gotta say my top two favorite pokemon games would have to be Blue, and Gold/HeartGold. I loved how Gold brought the character into day and night scenarios which aloud the player to feel like he was in the game. Plus, the radio idea was cool. Blue version however was awesome because of how original it was. The sprites looked pretty cool for a game on the GBC which to me made my childhood. Although it didn't have the capacity of Gold because of the time before it both games top my favorite. Ironically one of my favorite pokemon today is the one I hated the most when I was a kid. Pidgey seemed to be everywhere no matter where I was in kanto but now Pidgeot is my favorite next to Noctowl and HonchKrow.

P.S. If you would please let me know when we are starting to have clan wars on PO. That would be pretty awesome to start getting into.
__________________
  #84  
Old 06-02-2012, 03:08 AM
Kaoru's Avatar
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Pallet Town
Posts: 4,462
Send a message via AIM to Kaoru Send a message via Skype™ to Kaoru
Default Re: [Wi-Fi/PO] Revolution Uprising

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyOwl View Post
Gotta say my top two favorite pokemon games would have to be Blue, and Gold/HeartGold. I loved how Gold brought the character into day and night scenarios which aloud the player to feel like he was in the game. Plus, the radio idea was cool. Blue version however was awesome because of how original it was. The sprites looked pretty cool for a game on the GBC which to me made my childhood. Although it didn't have the capacity of Gold because of the time before it both games top my favorite. Ironically one of my favorite pokemon today is the one I hated the most when I was a kid. Pidgey seemed to be everywhere no matter where I was in kanto but now Pidgeot is my favorite next to Noctowl and HonchKrow.

P.S. If you would please let me know when we are starting to have clan wars on PO. That would be pretty awesome to start getting into.
Okay, first off. There aren't any active clans to war.
Second off, if there were active clans, I would NOT KNOW when those times would be.
__________________
Join the PE2K Wi-Fi League!

sig by pokemon trainer sarah
links
  #85  
Old 06-02-2012, 04:21 PM
Neku Sakuraba's Avatar
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Fruity Rumpus Rainbow Factory. >:I
Posts: 3,310
Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba
Default Re: [Wi-Fi/PO] Revolution Uprising

Favorite game, you say? XD: Gale of Darkness. I loved getting an Eevee as a starter and the Snag system. The storyline was AMAZING and the graphics felt good for a GameCube Pokemon game. Okay, I'm done with fanning :3
__________________

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)
  #86  
Old 06-03-2012, 01:16 AM
Pickleboy's Avatar
Pickleboy Offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: In a local grocery store near you!
Posts: 973
Default Re: [Wi-Fi/PO] Revolution Uprising

I wouldn't say the storyline was AMAZING... once you saw Verich, you automatically knew he was the main antagonist. Colloseum, in my opinion, isn't as good, but the Mayor turning out to be the real final boss was really a shock. But the story was much more focused in XD
__________________
First place winner of the Keldeo Sketchbook!
White 2 FC: 3912-5346-0084
  #87  
Old 06-03-2012, 06:48 PM
Neku Sakuraba's Avatar
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Fruity Rumpus Rainbow Factory. >:I
Posts: 3,310
Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba
Default Re: [Wi-Fi/PO] Revolution Uprising

Just saying, Pickle...you probably should have put the Colosseum info in a spoiler c: & xD

How's everyone doing?
__________________

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)
  #88  
Old 06-05-2012, 12:21 AM
Pickleboy's Avatar
Pickleboy Offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: In a local grocery store near you!
Posts: 973
Default Re: [Wi-Fi/PO] Revolution Uprising

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Gear Snivy View Post
Just saying, Pickle...you probably should have put the Colosseum info in a spoiler c: & xD

How's everyone doing?
O to teh NOZ! I'm such a spoil sport. Tizz-hizzle.

You know man, I'm such a responsible guy in college, making good grades and staying a geek at the same time... it's NUTS! I mean, I'm OLD! And yet... so young.........

Oh oh! Isn't summer vacation supposed to be coming up here soon? Aren't you kids out of school yet?
__________________
First place winner of the Keldeo Sketchbook!
White 2 FC: 3912-5346-0084

Last edited by Pickleboy; 06-05-2012 at 03:34 PM.
  #89  
Old 06-13-2012, 04:55 PM
SkyOwl's Avatar
SkyOwl Offline
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 11
Default Re: [Wi-Fi/PO] Revolution Uprising

Alright, new topic. Two favorite pokemon from each generation.
__________________
  #90  
Old 06-13-2012, 11:13 PM
Neku Sakuraba's Avatar
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Fruity Rumpus Rainbow Factory. >:I
Posts: 3,310
Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba
Default Re: [Wi-Fi/PO] Revolution Uprising

I'm sorry to say, but I think that it's Kao who does that kinda thing. Unless she told someone else to do it. And I think this may be dead for a while, given the fact TE is probably the most active out of all of us and will maybe bring this back to life.
__________________

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com