Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2012, 05:35 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: Pokérus Empire ® :Tausend Jahre Pokérus Reich: HIRING

why do i keep being brought up. Im not trying to get you guys to do anything..lol. I was just pointing out something that needed to be discussed. Im just here to help activity and battle. I want no part in your vote or your choice..lol

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 06-02-2012, 06:59 PM
Princess_Eevee9 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via MSN to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Yahoo to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Skype™ to Princess_Eevee9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
why do i keep being brought up. Im not trying to get you guys to do anything..lol. I was just pointing out something that needed to be discussed. Im just here to help activity and battle. I want no part in your vote or your choice..lol
Thank you by the way for that, on another note how is everyone?
Old 06-02-2012, 07:41 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

I'm doing good, my game in the trivia section has been taking up so much free time, but its a pretty fun game. how about you ?

Old 06-02-2012, 08:53 PM
Princess_Eevee9 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via MSN to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Yahoo to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Skype™ to Princess_Eevee9

Quote:
I'm doing good, my game in the trivia section has been taking up so much free time, but its a pretty fun game. how about you ?
Been Brawling and reading books
Old 06-02-2012, 09:17 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess_Eevee9 View Post
Been Brawling and reading books
are you going to get black and white 2 ?

Old 06-03-2012, 11:16 AM
Princess_Eevee9 Offline

Quote:
are you going to get black and white 2 ?
Does a cow mow I'm also getting Pokemon Conquest which needs to hurry up and get released >.<
Old 06-03-2012, 02:23 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

im not sure what conquest is ..lol
well im gald you are getting !

Old 06-03-2012, 04:18 PM
Lost Soul Offline

Quote:
My earlier post must've not loaded I think a merger might boost activity since restarting won't do anything.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hectic View Post

To be honest, I don't want to give the clan up. I love being in a group of people like this that enjoy pokemon the way I do. Rebooting the clan won't work. No one ever gets on, and there is no real reason to. There is nothing to look forward to, no reason to train, no opponent to face, no challenge. I love being in this clan, but honestly checking PE2K doesn't cross my mind as often as it used to. PE2K battle forums are dead. It used to be flowing with people, new people everyday, trying to join a clan. I hardly ever see anyone try to join one. I might get on once a week. And I'm not the only one here that does it. It has been two days since you have asked us to share our opinions of what to do with the clan. I am the first unless someone pm'ed you. I am open to all ideas, but I don't see rebooting working. Closing the thread will mean the last clan of PE2K has died. No idea how the general chat would work out. Please guys, post responses. I am curious as well.

EDIT: And also I went back a few pages to read up, and I agree with a few things Dai has said. Dredd and Van currently are not clan members. If the were accepted this situation would be different. No Van has no place to be here trying to get to be our leader. If he feels so strongly about it then he should start his own clan, give us so competition. But nothing against him. Would gladly have them as clan mates. But this matter is between the people who have been here.
well, essentially restarting the thread just gives us the ability to edit the clan info where need be (I.E. add members, adjust records, etc.) while activity will be the same as it has been, we'll be prepared if activity does pick back up, the merger would also just be a temporary thing, until one or both clans become active again

what i'm getting is you guys would prefer us all to keep the clan, but don't want to close the thread down? i'm a bit confused lol
Old 06-03-2012, 04:22 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

seems like the basic idea is that your team wants to stay together.

Old 06-03-2012, 04:28 PM
Princess_Eevee9 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Soul View Post
well, essentially restarting the thread just gives us the ability to edit the clan info where need be (I.E. add members, adjust records, etc.) while activity will be the same as it has been, we'll be prepared if activity does pick back up, the merger would also just be a temporary thing, until one or both clans become active again

what i'm getting is you guys would prefer us all to keep the clan, but don't want to close the thread down? i'm a bit confused lol
The threads going to get restarted soon anyways since it's about to hit 3000 messages soon right? What if Mr. comes back as soon as we change everything wouldn't the move be for naught then?
Old 06-03-2012, 06:36 PM
Lost Soul Offline

Quote:
seems like the basic idea is that your team wants to stay together.
seems like it to me as well, works for me, i'll start putting together the new thread monday

Quote:
The threads going to get restarted soon anyways since it's about to hit 3000 messages soon right? What if Mr. comes back as soon as we change everything wouldn't the move be for naught then?
if/when he does come back he can retake the thread over or start a new one depending on the circumstances, and what he wants to do, i don't have a problem stepping down if/when he returns, but if we want to keep the clan going, we're going to have to step up in his absence
Old 06-03-2012, 07:12 PM
Master Aqua Offline

Send a message via AIM to Master Aqua Send a message via MSN to Master Aqua

i agree with soul we will soon need a new thread.
Old 06-03-2012, 10:43 PM
hectic Offline

I just wish there was something to motivate us into getting on.
Old 06-03-2012, 11:43 PM
Lost Soul Offline

the only thing i can think of off hand that will push activity, is to get some fresh blood, if anyone knows someone who's even willing to learn competitive battling and interested point them our way, i think the biggest problem is that it's really the OG's who still are willing to battle competitively, i haven't met anyone knew that wants to learn, either here or the few other sites i visit, if the breeding and ev training is a major deterrent i'll build them their first team as an incentive, and we can all help them learning the ins and outs of battling, i'm willing to make an effort to be more active, and maybe that'll also push me to want to battle again
Old 06-03-2012, 11:59 PM
hectic Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Soul View Post
the only thing i can think of off hand that will push activity, is to get some fresh blood, if anyone knows someone who's even willing to learn competitive battling and interested point them our way, i think the biggest problem is that it's really the OG's who still are willing to battle competitively, i haven't met anyone knew that wants to learn, either here or the few other sites i visit, if the breeding and ev training is a major deterrent i'll build them their first team as an incentive, and we can all help them learning the ins and outs of battling, i'm willing to make an effort to be more active, and maybe that'll also push me to want to battle again
That does sound nice, I could try to get one of my friends to join, but IDK if he'd want to. I'm on XAT with eevee but I think she is afk.