Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 08-03-2009, 05:20 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Default Re: Forsaken Bounds: The Forged Alliance [Chapter 22 is Up!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Celebi View Post
Oh... Maybe I should add that to the outline for the rest of Act 2...

Thanks. I'm trying to imagine a culture clash. I'm basing it a bit off what I saw in Dances with Wolves, without the language barrier.

He doesn't exactly have the shield. Yet...

Thanks for all the typo corrections. I promise I'm going to fix them all one day when I add them all to the Word document containing all 84 pages of the story, and then repaste them onto PE2K.
*facepalm* Isn't that something you already should've done?

And yeah, I can see that.

Okay, I can't wait to see how they get the shield from whoever's taking it to Diabora.

That's a lot of pages to go through. ^^'
Old 05-31-2012, 07:33 AM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Send a message via AIM to Lord Celebi Send a message via Skype™ to Lord Celebi
Default Re: Forsaken Bounds: The Forged Alliance [Is Back]

The Story So Far

Diabora is an ancient creature that was created by Alvaj-Xoc, using power borrowed from Ketsuban, the Poke-God, in order to stop the forces of Khorne. After easily decimating his forces, Diabora proved to be too powerful to remain active, so Alvaj-Xoc removed his power and sealed him within the crust of the Homeworld. After Kent Tousaka destroyed the crust of the Homeworld and assembled the false planet Sekai out of it, Diabora's depowered form, Infera, roamed free, devouring Sekai.

As a decades long conflict between Neo Winterfield and rust Makuta, two generals on two deadlocked warring factions, comes to a head Infera reveals himself and consumes the Crystals of Power, returning him to his original form. Thus begins the Diabora Wars.

Neo and rust forged an alliance between their two factions, Team Trainer and Team Aqua, in order to take down the greater threat. The two general were able to track down the three legendary dogs, and return their spirits to their original form, the Legendary Spirit Bai-Hu.

Meanwhile, Finch, rust's Lieutenant, and a cadre of other Aqua soldiers went to the oceans of Kazmar searching for the Ring of Alvaj-Xoc, an item that could be used to severely depower Diabora. After fighting countless Mermen, Reg Lando, a future version of Finch, found the Ring and become the newest Celestial Custodian, Diasirenda. Using his powers, he was able to cut Diabora off from his access to Oblivion. The net result was that Diabora no longer could conjure his void shields.

To seal Diabora again, Shairii planned to create three new Combins. The three worthy individuals selected were Frank Bueller, Peter Jennings, and Mike Anone's wife, Amy. After the three completed their suicide pact in order to return as Combins, Mike learned of Amy's death and lashed out at rust Makuta, blaming him.

The three returned to the Homeworld not remembering a single detail of their past lives. Amy met Frank and the two began dating. While working at her job in a supermarket, Mike is reunited with his wife, who no longer remembers him. After a brief, but brutal fight with Frank Bueller, Mike is able to return Bueller's memory to him and bring the two of them back to Dr. Yung's lab in Blackthorn.

Neo and rust depart Earth in the Spacewing in order to respond to a distress call made by a Hiigaran ship commanded by Thaddeus Bach. Bach's ship, which had been attached by Diabora, was an elaborate trap to kill rust and Neo, however, the two of them escaped with a grudging respect for each other. Silver Etherlight, chief engineer of Team Rocket, was not as lucky. Stranded on the jungle planet of Calmencia, he was recruited by the mysterious faction called Valhalla Genesis.

Neo and rust arrive on Hiigarus and meet their leader, Cyrano Kayzar. Kayzar, who is not bothered by Diabora, gives rust free reign to prove himself to the Hiigarans by pitting him against the Hiigaran Revolutionary Front. Little does he know that the HRF and Diabora have struck a deal: if they can create him a working shield, Diabora will destroy Hiigarus...
Old 05-31-2012, 07:50 AM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

A/N: Haha! "Poontang" isn't on PE2K's censored word list!

Chapter 23: Rebirth of a Heroine
“I had thought all hope was lost until I found Amy again. Now it’s only a matter of getting her to remember me.”
-Private Journal of Mike Anone
Blackthorn City, Johto
Homeworld

“It looks like you took quite a beating there,” Dr. Yung said to Mike, awakening from a week-long coma. Several of his teeth had to be surgically replaced and his face was still swollen from Frank Bueller’s assault. “But at least you’ve found two of our three Combins.”

“Pete is still out there,” Bueller said to Yung. He was dressed in a sweaty sleeveless tee and sweatpants. He had just finished working on his new Combin powers. Unlike when Shairii first became a Combin, neither Bueller nor Amy had any non-human parts attached to them. Both looked completely human. It puzzled Yung, whom had looked over Shairii’s diaries from her early days as a Combin.

Shairii approached the group, a towel wrapped around her neck and a bottle of water in hand. After the news had reached Hiigarus that Bueller and Amy had been found, Celebi had teleported her to the Homeworld so she could begin training Bueller and working on recovering Amy’s memory. “You’re doing well, Frank. A few more weeks of training and you’ll be ready to face Diabora.”

“Scary thought,” he replied, a flash of worry streaking across his face.

“My everything hurts,” Mike complained.

“Bro, I’m sorry,” Bueller said to him. “Seriously, I am. I didn’t know.”

“I understand,” Mike said. “Hmm… my teeth feel weird.”

“They’re fakes,” Yung told him.

“Joyous,” Mike retorted. “Where’s Amy? Has she recovered yet?”

“Around here somewhere. She’s still as amniotic as she was when Frank kicked the crap out of you,” Shairii informed Mike. Mike rose from the bed and went into his quarters. The sounds of his drawers opening and closing rapidly could be heard from inside.

“Frank, you and I should go look for Pete,” Shairii said to Frank. Frank nodded. The two of them merged with the spirits of fallen Dragonite and left the building via the sliding glass doors to the patio. Mike returned to Dr. Yung’s living room dressed in a full suit, red tie, and carrying a bouquet of roses.

“I’m going to take Amy on a date. I can’t think of anything better to rekindle her memory,” he announced.

“Mike, you look like Marv from Sin City,” Yung replied. “How the devil… or Necros… or whatever the hell evil deity reigns in hell right now do you plan on wooing her?”

“It is Necros,” Mike said. “And with my Anone wit and charm. Also sex. Lots and lots of good sex.”

“With that face, you’ll be lucky if she’ll even shake your hand,” Yung said.

“The power of love will prevail!” Mike said, running towards Amy’s room.

Hiigaran Revolutionary Force Headquarters, Abandoned Sewer Resevoir Below Kushius
Hiigarus

“This is what you wanted,” Kaskera said to Diabora. He handed him a disk and what looked like a small backpack. Diabora examined the backpack carefully and then instructed Kaskera to insert the disk into a nearby computer. He scanned over the information carefully, attempting to understand the secrets of the shield generator. Diabora has no formal engineering experience, however, he could tell from the data how much of it was overlapping with his data from the DIAMOND/PEARL shield project and how much would be useful.

“We lost a lot of good men to retrieve that data for you, Diabora,” Kazius informed him. “It’s time for you to hold up your end of the bargain.”

Diabora raised one monstrous claw and said, <Not until you give me what I need. You have the data on the DIAMOND/PEARL shields. Make me a shield like no other and I shall destroy your enemies.>

“And you shall have your shield,” Kazius assured him. He took the disc from inside the computer and the backpack, intent on handing them off to his engineering division. Suddenly, the room began to shake. The entrance to the hide out blew open, as the room filled with fire. Several Hiigaran soldiers wielding flamethrowers entered the secret base. Diabora annihilated them with lightning. More soldiers filed into the room, followed by Neo Winterfield.

When Winterfield saw Diabora with the revolutionaries, his eyes widened in shock. “What the hell?” he shouted. He cursed under his breath, as there was not enough room to transform into Qinglong in the small base. He grabbed his gun and started shooting at the revolutionaries. Kazius and Kaskera had already flipped furniture over, returning plasma fire at the soldiers.

“rust, you’re not going to believe this,” Neo said into his radio as he returned fire. “Diabora is working with the revolutionaries.”

“Lovely,” rust replied back over the radio. “I really dislike him right now.”

“This is new?” Neo retorted, throwing a plasma grenade at the overturned couch. The couch melted, revealing Kazius and Kaskera. Neo fired at the pair of revolutionaries and struck Kaskera right in the heart with a plasma round. His torso melted under the high energy liquid, leaving his head and extremities behind. Diabora and Kazius had already escaped the room by the time he reloaded.

The Hiigarans silently looked at each other and gestured toward the exit to the room. They were now locked in a game of cat and mouse.

Blackthorn City, Johto
Homeworld

The sun was setting in Johto as Mike brought Amy out to the most expensive restaurant in Blackthorn. A patio seat on the roof has been specially arranged for the two of them, complete with candles, romantic music, and marble busts of Cupid. At the center of the table was an ice bust of a swan.

The two of them sat down at the table and ordered their appetizers. “I’m very flattered by all of the arrangements, but are you sure I am who you say I am?” Amy asked Mike.

“Of course,” Mike said; his face hurting from speaking. “You’re Amy Anone. I love you, you just need to remember.”

“That’s a rather strong approach,” Amy replied. She smiled weakly and began to nibble at her appetizer. Mike reached out and lightly brushed his hand across hers.

“Is everything to your liking?” he asked, staring deeply into her eyes.

“Yes, of course it is. You really do care,” she said. Two waiters came up and began to serve the main course of the main course of the meal. After they set the plates down, they began to descend the stairs back to the restaurant when Mike heard one of them mention that he should be off fighting Diabora.

“What did you say?” Mike said angrily, slowly turning his head.

“I said you should be off fighting that monster in space instead of getting teenaged poontang.”

Mike leapt from his seat and punched the waiter in the face. The other one fled the scene. The attacked waiter got up and began to punch at Mike’s face, tearing open his wounds. As the two fought, they slowly approached the table. Amy began to scream. Mike grabbed the swan sculpture from the table and whacked the waiter across the head with it, knocking him out.

“Mike? Mike? What the hell? This isn’t like you!” Amy exclaimed.

“Huh?” he said, turning his head to look into her eyes. Amy ran up and kissed Mike. They remained in a liplock for a few minutes. “You remember?”

“Everything. I love you, Mike,” she said. They began to kiss again.

The injured waiter began to stir at their feet. Mike looked down at him and said, “Check please.”
Old 06-01-2012, 02:02 AM
Charizard Michelle Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charizard Michelle

I actually had to look back a few chapters to get a refresher. Been a while since I read this.

Man, Mike is corny and I should know after rereading what I wrote ages ago. Still, I was half expecting Amy to slap across the face before kissing him but this works too. haha

One suggestion I would like to ask is that Mike use the Essence Crystal of Change to revert his age to be a few years older then Amy. That way there won't be a creepy age thing going on. That is, unless you have something plan to fix that.

Also, concerning what you remove from canon, I recall them going somewhere but I couldn't remember. I think Mike was hoping to help Amy regain her memories which involved becoming young and trying to reignite the passion or something like that.

Good job and I hope you keep this up.

I need to find a new girl-on-girl animation.

Old 06-01-2012, 02:31 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

It lives!

Thanks for the refresher of that legendary RP. Never has insanity tasted so deliciously good. You did a good job with this, and remembered way more than I did.

Old 06-01-2012, 03:52 AM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charizard Michelle View Post
Also, concerning what you remove from canon, I recall them going somewhere but I couldn't remember. I think Mike was hoping to help Amy regain her memories which involved becoming young and trying to reignite the passion or something like that.

Good job and I hope you keep this up.
Yeah, I didn't want to write all of that. Too long. My goal is to finish this up with another 5-10 chapters. Also, I wanted to have Mike beat someone with an ice swan. That thought was infinitely satisfying to me. Also, concerning the de-aging, I'll do that.

@Neo: Yeah, I was surprised at the amount I still remembered. XD

Last edited by Lord Celebi; 06-01-2012 at 03:54 AM.
Old 06-01-2012, 04:44 AM

Quote:
Yeah, I didn't want to write all of that. Too long. My goal is to finish this up with another 5-10 chapters. Also, I wanted to have Mike beat someone with an ice swan. That thought was infinitely satisfying to me. Also, concerning the de-aging, I'll do that.

@Neo: Yeah, I was surprised at the amount I still remembered. XD
That much longer until we get closer? Oh wow! That isn't much.

Thanks. That whole age thing was creeping me out. I was getting Dance in the Vampire Bud flashbacks for a while. haha

The beating with an ice swan. I know that you were inspired by something for that. haha

Old 06-01-2012, 05:04 AM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Chapter 24: Frantic Discussion
“I feel like I’ve dug us into a whole far deeper than we can crawl out of with this Diabora character. Not only do we have to put up with Kayzar’s goons, but we also have to deal with Diabora’s enemies from the Inner Ring. I feel he’s going to be the death of this movement.”
-Private Journal of Kai Kazius
ASM Spacewing
Hiigaran Orbit

Neo Winterfield, rust Makuta, Finch, Tiantus and Celebi sat at the Spacewing’s conference table next to holograms of Latira, Cyrano Kayzar, Shairii Woldrac, and Mike Anone. Diasirenda was curled up into the corner of the room, its ears perked up and listening to the conversation.

“You certainly have an interesting cavalcade of creatures that you let into the command center,” Kayzar commented. Diasirenda gave Kayzar a stern look, which he promptly ignored. “Which one of you makes the decisions?”

“We typically decide on things democratically,” Neo told Kayzar. Kayzar looked at Neo confused for a second, as if he didn’t understand the term. A moment later, his eyes flickered.

“Oooh, democracy. Yes, we did away with that years ago. With The Network, we have no need of inconveniencing people with voting. We just decide our course of action based on an aggregate opinion of The Network. Very, very advanced. Lightyears beyond your political systems,” he explained to Neo.

“So we now know that Diabora and the Hiigaran Revolutionaries are working together in order to both take down the Hiigaran government and get Diabora his new shield,” Neo reported.

“I don’t suppose we know what kind of shield technology the Hiigarans were experimenting with?” Tiantus asked.

“You know, manipulation of energy down to the micro-quark level,” Kayzar explained.

“That makes no sense. You literally just said a string of words that means nothing,” Tiantus replied.

“Like I said, very advanced,” Kayzar repeated. Tiantus rolled his eyes. “I’ll have my technicians send you their notes.”

“I don’t suppose you’ve dabbled in magic at all? Or Pokemon energy?” Tiantus asked.

“What’s a Pokemon?” Kayzar asked.

“You know… those critters that run around in tall grass. People train them to fight. They can manipulate elemental energy, like psychic powers or dark powers or electricity…” Tiantus detailed.

“You mean animals? That sounds a lot like cock-fighting to me… We outlawed that hundreds of years ago. Not good for the animals, you know,” Kayzar explained.

<You have no legendary Pokemon?> Latira replied.

“We call those gods. Did you know that we Hiigarans killed our very gods? It was a glorious battle. Science really won the day there,” Kayzar spouted off. rust looked at Celebi for confirmation of this story. Celebi sadly nodded its head. “Considering only four people in this room are mortal, I’d say that you humans haven’t advanced that far yet. That’s why we killed them though. They started far too many wars for our liking.”

“Cool story, bro,” Tiantus said flippantly. “I’d love to see that data though.”

“While Tiantus looks at the data and assesses how screwed we are, Shairii, what’s going on with the Combin situation?” rust asked.

“Frank Bueller is a quick learner. He’s already far more powerful than I was when I was at his stage. Amy is also learning fairly quickly too, though I’ve been dividing my time between training Amy and looking for Peter Jennings, so it’s been slower with her than with Frank,” Shairii explained to the council.

“What are these Combins you speak of?” Kayzar asked.

“A person that can combine their soul with that of a dead Pokemon,” Shairii explained. “Four Combins should be enough to assist the new Crystal Guardians in removing Diabora’s chakra points.”

“Then I think it would be wise to begin planning our endgame. We need to stop Diabora before his shields are a problem once again,” rust said.

“The Dai-Rai-Oh has been completed, I’d like to add. I don’t know how that could figure into your plans,” Tiantus said. “MAELSTROM has also been done for a very long time.”

“MAELSTROM should be enough to hold Diabora in place,” rust said. “For those not in the know, MAELSTROM will basically turn the Yggdrasill tree on the Homeworld into a gigantic prison for Diabora. It will cause the tree to grow out of control until the genetic killswitch is activated, which Tiantus has programmed to happen after is has captured Diabora.”

“And he’d only be confined for two or three minutes at the most. We’d have to act quickly,” Tiantus said. “We can use the Dai-Rai-Oh to pin Diabora to the tree and let MAELSTROM do the rest of the work.”

“From there, the Combins can open vibrate his spirit to allow the Crystal Guardians to reach in and remove his chakra points, recreating the Crystals of Power,” Shairii said.

“And at that point, we’d have enough firepower to kill him dead,” Neo said.

“Who will the Crystal Guardians be then?” Finch asked.

“We’ll need to revive more than just the spirits of the Basha, Krazen, Shafirax, and Danasadar, and Kashan, the Old Ones. We’ll need to return their bodies to the world of the living,” Shairii explained.

“Oh, Basha and Krazen… Those were the names of our gods! You do know something about Hiigaran history, eh?” Kayzar blurted. Shairii shot him an incredibly dirty look.

“The other five Crystal Guardians can be made from already existing Legendaries. I seem to recall that Chron and Solneos of Camashk, Perlilovedo of Calmencia, and Najita and Narsaka are all viable Legendaries,” Shairii continued.

<Am I eligible?> Diasirenda asked.

“No, I’m sorry. You cannot be a Crystal Guardian and a Celestial Custodian concurrently,” Shairii explained.

“Najita and Narsaka reside on the Homeworld now. They would be more than happy to become Crystal Guardians, I believe,” Neo said. “We’d have to send two teams out to Camashk and Calmencia then, in order to find those legendaries.”

<I will go to Calmencia to track down Perlilovedo, then,> Diasirenda said. <I’ve been feeling useless since I nerfed Diabora.>

“I’ll go with him,” Finch said very quickly afterwards.

“Then I shall go to Camashk in the Ano Ho-Oh and locate Chron and Solneos,” Mike volunteered. “But, how are we going to get Diabora to the Homeworld again?”

“Can you teleport him, Celebi?” rust asked.

<No, I wouldn’t be able to. I am not nearly that powerful… The only being that could pull that off would be Xuanwu,> Celebi explained.

“Well… where is he? Considering we’re talking about the fate of the universe here, he should be willing, eh?” rust said.

<Xuanwu resides in another dimension. He is the spiritual guide of the multiversal hub city known as Axiom Nexus. Obtaining an audience with him would be… difficult,> Celebi said.

“I don’t see why we shouldn’t try,” rust said.

<I suppose.>

“Then it’s settled. I will travel with Celebi to Axiom Nexus to recruit Xuanwu,” rust said.

“Then I will remain on Hiigarus with Kayzar and keep Diabora from wrecking things,” Neo said.
Old 06-01-2012, 03:00 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Quote:
“Cool story, bro,” Tiantus said flippantly. “I’d love to see that data though.”
Best line. XD

Still, I'm amazed at how much you remembered so many years ago. It's great to see the old crew back in action, and with great and memorable lines.

Old 06-02-2012, 05:12 AM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

A/N: I completely ripped off Axiom Nexus from a Transformers EU story. Found out about when I was looking at the Unicron Singularity and thought it was too damn cool not to use.

Chapter 25: Axiom Nexus
“Warfare is what drives species to advance and evolve, whether it be naturally by time or scientifically by their own hand. Time and time again, terrible wars are the death and rebirth of countless species. But the real danger is when lifeforms become gods unto themselves… What follows is a war in the heavens unlike anyone has seen before.”
-Xuanwu
Axiom Nexus

Using its immense psychic abilities, Celebi was able to teleport rust and itself to Axiom Nexus, a multiversal superhub city. rust looked around the city amazed. The tall, chrome buildings shined in the twin suns of Axiom Nexus. He was surrounded by peoples of all sizes, shapes, colors, and states of being. He couldn’t believe the amount of new species he had never seen before, all gathered into one place. He began to walk forward, too engrossed with the sights to pay attention to what was in front of him. He bumped into a being with several tentacles, who shouted, “Hey, watch it!”

rust put his hand onto his Zanpaku-to and said and opened his mouth to taunt the alien, however, Celebi put its hand on his shoulder. <Tread lightly here. Axiom Nexus is the city of gods. Most of the people you see here are as powerful as you, if not moreso. Do remember, it takes an incredible amount of power in order to get here. And even if you do pick a fight, the natives have very little respect for unprocessed lowtechs,> Celebi warned.

He gritted his teeth and said, “Sorry, sir. I should have been watching where I was going.”

“Damn right, you purple sack of sh*t,” he cursed and then stormed away.

“He was friendly,” rust remarked.

<Not all of them are like that,> Celebi reassured. <We need to be processed, though.> Celebi led rust towards the nearest security terminal building.

The pair walked in and greeted the officer at the desk. <The native species of Axiom Nexus is the TransTechs. They’re a techno-organic species that perfected multiversal travel relatively early in the multiverse’s timeline. Axion Nexus quickly grew out of this quick advancement with trade between universes, leading to a large profit margins for the TransTechs. They’re all incredibly powerful as well. Your MS Azure would be razed by one of these fine folks,> Celebi explained to rust psychically.

“Yes?” the officer asked rust.

“I’m here to get processed,” rust said.

“What are your names, home dimensions, and purpose for travel?” the security officer asked.

“I’m rust Makuta, and this is my counterpart, Celebi. We’re from the dimension Maridia-5, and we’re here to see Xuanwu,” he explained.

“Hahahaha,” the officer laugher. “Good luck.” He scanned the two organic beings with a hand-sized scanner. “Sir, your aura is strange. It appears to be the form of a forty-foot long bird. Would you care to explain?”

“I am the Legendary Spirit of Zhu-Quiao,” rust proclaimed proudly.

The officer tapped at a computer screen for a second, “Ah, yes, Zhu-Quiao. We have a profile of your powers right here. You’re a Saint Beast-type god, are you now? You’re certainly not the first of your kind to visit Axiom Nexus. As for Maridia Iota Celebi-5, we have your profile on record. Please extend your hands.” rust put his hand out right away, while Celebi tepidly extended its. The officer placed what seemed to be a scanning machine over their hands. It clamped down tight. Both Celebi and rust screamed. The officer withdrew the scanning machine to reveal a bolt had been driven straight through both rust and Celebi’s hands. “This is your identification bolt. When you are done with your stay on Axiom Nexus, please return to a security terminal to have it removed. Be warned that tampering with identification bolts is illegal under penalty of immediate execution.”

“Thank you so much,” rust said, attempting to grimace through the pain. The pair left the terminal and looked upon the city, which was now completely opened up to them. “Where are we off to?”

Celebi pointed at the tallest tower in Axiom Nexus, <We’re going to the Citadel. However, we’re going to go… that way. I’d rather not go through the bad parts of town.>

“Sounds like a plan,” rust said. Celebi led the way through several bazaars until they made it to the city’s center, the Forum. They struggled through the throngs of people to get through. As they were leaving, something caught rust’s eye. He turned around and chased it. Celebi rolled his eyes and floated along behind rust. He ran into an alleyway connected to the Forum and tackled the man he had been following.

“What the hell are you do… Holy sh*t,” the man rust had tackled had said. The two stood up and dusted themselves off. “You’re me!”

“I knew it,” rust said. “You’re a parallel version of me! I saw the Aqua insignia on your back and a Celebi following you. Where are you from?”

“Maridia-0,” the other rust said. “I’m Raidon Makoto, pleased to meet you.”

“Raidon Makoto?” rust said confused. “Your name isn’t rust Makuta?”

“I’m afraid not all parallel versions of us have the same name,” Raidon told rust. “I’ve met others with different names. I don’t know if you know, but meeting a parallel version of yourself outside Axiom is tricky business. Unless it was supposed to happen, you’ll create a flawed timestream. Those are destroyed by out-of-control entropy very quickly after their creation.”

“Why are you in Axiom? Don’t tell me you’re fighting Diabora too,” rust asked.

“I’m travelling with Celebi, attempting to find allies for our war effort,” Raidon explained. “Diabora? What’s that?”

“A rather tricky creature in my universe we just can’t put down. I’ve had to team up with Neo to even have a shot at killing it,” rust explained. “He’s killed millions.”

“Iiinnnterrresting…” Raidon said. Raidon and rust heard the sound of footsteps and saw a lizard creature dressed in a fine suit smoking a large cigar approach the two of them. “Anyways, I’m always happy to meet another version of me, but I have some business with Mr. Chess here.”

“I understand,” rust said. He and Celebi walked out of the dark alley and back into the Forum, headed towards the Citadel.

Hiigaran Core
Hiigarus

Long ago, Hiigarus had been hollowed out. In place of the primarily iron core, which had been used as spare parts for the massive Hiigaran fleet, the Hiigarans built a gigantic planetary engine. Contained inside is the planet’s water works and sewer system. Through this sewer system, Kai Kazius and his band of rebels were able to gain access to the core.

It had been several weeks since Neo Winterfield had raided the HRF’s previous base. They resolved to go deeper into the tunnel network until they found an abandoned area of the core. After setting up, Kazius quickly had his few engineers begin working on the shielding system for Diabora. After many sleepless nights of hard labor, his Chief Engineer, Kiceron, had been able to merge Tiantus Hale’s DIAMOND/PEARL system with that of the system Diabora had stolen. Using Diabora’s power from the Crystal of Nature, it was able to provide for the DIAMOND/PEARL system’s massive energy requirement.

Kiceron fitted the backpack onto Diabora’s back and Diabora activated the shield. Several HRF soldiers tested the shield by firing plasma rounds at it. None broke through. “Nothing short of a Positron Cannon could hope to break through this shield,” Kiceron explained to Diabora, showing him the calculations he made while designing the system.

<That is fantastic to know,> Diabora said. <Thank you for the help. Now it is time to hold up my end of the bargain.> Diabora batted his large claw at Kiceron’s head, removing it from his body. It then turned Kiceron’s husk into a Diablos. The HRF soldiers quickly opened fire on Diabora, but it murdered them as well, transforming them into Diablos. <But I never said I’d let you live.>

Diabora swept through the base, murdering all of the HRF soldiers that he could find and transforming them into Diablos. Once it had a Diablos army one thousand-strong, it instructed them to emerge from the sewers and attack the Hiigarans living above ground. Diabora then made its way deeper into the core network until it reached the Deep Core. Hiigaran soldiers opened fire on him to no avail. They were treated to the same fate as the HRF soldiers. Once Diabora had enough Diablos to distract the rest of the Hiigaran army, it set his sights on his new goal: the main Network terminal.

It summoned a large electric ball with the Crystal of Nature and shot it into the terminal, frying the entire Network on Hiigarus. The Hiigaran people were now deaf, blind, and dumb.

Last edited by Lord Celebi; 06-02-2012 at 05:20 AM.
Old 06-02-2012, 05:24 AM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
Best line. XD

Still, I'm amazed at how much you remembered so many years ago. It's great to see the old crew back in action, and with great and memorable lines.
I will admit, I have some notes from when I was writing this fic several years ago that I was going off. I also looked back at the old role plays and chapters I've written in order to ensure that this is as conclusive as I can make it. I'm not particularly focusing on writing a lot of description though, and I apologize for that, but I'm focusing on the action so I can finish this story within the next ten or so chapters.
Old 06-02-2012, 05:35 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Quote:
I will admit, I have some notes from when I was writing this fic several years ago that I was going off. I also looked back at the old role plays and chapters I've written in order to ensure that this is as conclusive as I can make it. I'm not particularly focusing on writing a lot of description though, and I apologize for that, but I'm focusing on the action so I can finish this story within the next ten or so chapters.
Ah, that explains it. Still, a lot of it is suddenly coming back to me, and it's great nostalgia.

I badly miss these crazy, epic RPs. But it's great to relive them a bit through this story.

Old 06-02-2012, 05:39 AM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
I badly miss these crazy, epic RPs. But it's great to relive them a bit through this story.
I miss them too. I at several times thought about trying to get another Team RP together, but I honestly don't have the time. I'm working multiple jobs on top of school now. :/

Idk if you saw, but Chapter 25 was right above my reply to you. Or you did and you just didn't comment. >_>
Old 06-02-2012, 03:08 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Quote:
I miss them too. I at several times thought about trying to get another Team RP together, but I honestly don't have the time. I'm working multiple jobs on top of school now. :/

Idk if you saw, but Chapter 25 was right above my reply to you. Or you did and you just didn't comment. >_>
My bad. Chapter 25 was good, nice description too. And it had more of how much of an evil b*tch Diabora is. XD

And yeah, I've got another year of school and a job to take care of. I think I could still manage it, but it probably wouldn't be the same.

Old 06-04-2012, 05:42 AM

Default Re: Forsaken Bounds: The Forged Alliance [Chapter 25 is Up!]

I see you updated twice while I was out.

I miss those epic RPs but I think I wouldn't have the time to get into it now with work and stuff. Still, nice to see a final go here.

One thing that I do like what you are doing is explaining a bit what each thing is. That helps me know while people who are not familiar with the source material. Good job on that.