Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga

Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga Talk about the Pokemon anime, movies and manga. NOTE: It's possible that there may be discussions in here that may spoil something for you if you haven't seen that episode/movie/manga before. Please use the spoiler code when appropriate.

Old 05-14-2012, 11:47 AM
Digital Offline
Cyber Soldier

Send a message via AIM to Digital
Default New Pokemon Best Wishes Series

This thread is a little bit late, however we have confirmed news from the scans of CoroCoro that the Best Wishes saga is getting a new series, called Best Wishes Series 2.

The new series will focus on Giovanni attempts to capture Meloetta and also features the return of Dawn and Cynthia. The series will start on the 21st of June, 5 weeks away.

Information

New Poster

Information - 15/5/12

Ash and the group, with Shirona, travel to the Eastern Unova, which is occupied with many non-unova Pokemon. They will meet Dawn and Melotta "become Ash's friend and journey with them". There is also a "World Tournament Junior Cup", where the winner will face Alder, and Caitlin will also participate along with Shirona. Ash will have a new rival and Team Rocket, including Giovanni, will begin with their biggest plot in history.

Source: http://www.famitsu.com/news/201205/15014667.html

Preview - 17/5/12

Preview

Spoiler:

Last edited by Digital; 05-17-2012 at 11:33 AM.
Old 05-14-2012, 12:44 PM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: New Pokemon Best Wishes Series

I always like when the old characters come back. I don't want Dawn to stay though and I'm fairly certain she won't anyway. Both Misty and May had cameos for a few episodes, so it's just a pattern.

It's cool that Giovanni is going to have a role. Basically, I just like seeing old characters. I didn't see much of the Sinnoh eps so I don't really have an opinion on Cynthia.
Old 05-15-2012, 07:21 PM
Digital Offline
Cyber Soldier

I'd like to see Dawn and Cynthia.

There has been some new news that Ash, Cilian and Iris will travel to the Eastern part of Unova and Ash will compete in a tournament. It seems that Team Rocket are trying to grab Melotta, however Melotta is currently with Ash and the gang.

Honestly, I can't wait for this new series. Dawn is back. Wild Old Pokemon are back, tournament with Cynthia and Team Rocket involved in their biggest plan yet.

Spoiler:
Old 05-15-2012, 08:51 PM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

Dawn is coming back? That's cool! I know she won't stay though. They never do!
Old 05-17-2012, 10:09 AM
Digital Offline
Cyber Soldier

The first post has been updated with a new poster and a summary of the series.

EDIT: We have a preview of the new series after the aired epsiode. Link in the first page.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Digital; 05-17-2012 at 11:32 AM.
Old 05-27-2012, 12:42 AM
Charizard Michelle Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charizard Michelle

It looks like Caitlin is going to be part of the series. She is battling against Cynthia.

I want to like it but I am currently disliking the BW series and I feel as if I am going to be disappointed. This is the chance to bring back a lot of Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and even Sinnoh characters seeing that they are incorporating the Pokemon World Tournament from BW2. That means we can possibly see even Misty join the ranks only if it is for a few episodes. Still, the fact that this is going to be Pokemon World Tournament- Junior Cup makes me feel as if they are just going to create a bunch of Tournament-Only characters and use Ash's Unova rivals for the tournament. Normally that will be nice but after two Don tournaments, I don't think I will care to see them again outside of the normal filler episodes. It will be just those characters with Caitlin and Cynthia thrown in for some random reason.

Then again, I could be wrong.

I need to find a new girl-on-girl animation.

Old 05-27-2012, 03:41 AM
Speed-X Offline

Send a message via AIM to Speed-X

You know, I've been thinking: the Sacred Beast forms of the Kami trio are pretty much confirmed as totally canon / official. Why on earth hasn't Bulbapedia said anything about them? Just food for thought!

I'm really not big on the anime anymore, but the return of a character from a previous generation sounds like it'll make things a little more interesting.

Also it's nice that Giovanni is starting to play more of a role than the whole "mystery man in the black suit" kind of thing, as of late. xD;

Edit: Oh. Bulbapedia HAS been on top of all that! Awesome. Maybe I was just looking at the wrong page!
Old 06-20-2012, 07:17 AM
Digital Offline
Cyber Soldier

Bit late information. There have been four new titles announced:

BW2 01: Sing, Meloetta! The Melody of Love!!

BW2 02: Piplup VS Pansage, the Magnificent Battle!!

BW2 03: Survival on the Island of Onix!

BW2 04: Connoiseur Detective Cilan! The Mystery of the Lost Cubchoo!

The episode Sing, Meloetta! The Melody of Love is being aired tomorrow. I will produce a quick summary of the events in this thread, so stay tuned.

Spoiler: