Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old 05-22-2011, 01:55 AM
Machampion Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Indigo Plateau
Posts: 326
Send a message via AIM to Machampion Send a message via Yahoo to Machampion Send a message via Skype™ to Machampion
Default Re: [IA] A Werewolf in Lilycove

Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 05-22-2011, 02:07 PM
Giratina's Avatar
Giratina Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Never-Turn-Back, pestering Zero
Posts: 2,673
Default Re: [IA] A Werewolf in Lilycove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamehamehaha View Post
Hey, if you're gonna insult my story, at least do it with words.
__________________

"Wigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle."
~ World famous singing sensation, Stefan Gordy.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 05-22-2011, 02:53 PM
NES2's Avatar
NES2 Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,320
Default Re: [IA] A Werewolf in Lilycove

> Hey, since you are back in that building, you might want to find old documents about what was done here. See if you can find notes about your specific project.

> When you find those notes, take the time to read them. I hope you can read somewhat since you are part human now, but even if you can't try to look at the diagrams and drawings made of the experiments. You might discover some interesting facts about you, your past, or the extent of your powers through these notes..

> Put notes in the Hammerspace Pocket afterwards.

> When the rain stops, check your water supply and look for rations/edible fruit around the island. Also, see if you can get some other useful stuff for the next part.

> If you find a sufficient amount of food and water, start looking for a boat with a sail, paddles, or both. It's time to leave this island and make your way back to civilization. This island is definitely abandoned, but if you start sailing you will find someone eventually. Who knows, maybe there is someone else like you out there who can tell you more about what happened here....

(Note: You must be EXTREMELY prepared for the next part, as it does carry the risk of death by starvation, disease, drowning, and extreme thirst. If you don't find enough supplies to last 3-5 days plus a net or fishing rod to get more food, do not leave the island).
__________________

Last edited by NES2; 05-22-2011 at 02:56 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 06-11-2011, 07:13 PM
Socratic Sarcasm's Avatar
Socratic Sarcasm Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: My neural circuits
Posts: 683
Default Re: [IA] A Werewolf in Lilycove

> Try to make sure your are ON an island. Maybe you are on a peninsula near an ocean.

> Remain cautious at all times.

> The words "Laser Guided Amnesia" seem significant. They are probably indicative of your 'forgetfulness' being intentional on someone's part. Careful, and try to crack open its meaning.
__________________
Avatar by Velocity!



Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 06-20-2012, 02:05 AM
Giratina's Avatar
Giratina Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Never-Turn-Back, pestering Zero
Posts: 2,673
Default Re: [IA] A Werewolf in Lilycove

Because I can.

> Try to make sure your are ON an island. Maybe you are on a peninsula near an ocean.
> Remain cautious at all times.

You're pretty sure that you are on an island; you recall that you walked around the beach earlier, and you ended up where you started. It was pretty, but there was nothing as far as you could see.

You take several large and threatening objects and place them in your Hammerspace Inventory, but in a burst of inspiration, you turn back to the kitchen and continue going through it. Though you no longer know what year it is, you find plentiful supplies; most of it has gone bad, but a few were canned and bottled, and these you take. You are pretty sure that your claws will work as good can openers, and you decide to check this on one of the smallest cans you can find; it is filled with cold corn, and opens without a fuss to your Mightyena claws. The corn is a bit metallic, but otherwise fine.

Feeling much better now that you have food in your stomach, you empty out the kitchen and go on your way.
Inventory:
-- Collar of Badassery (Equipped)
-- One-Winged Overcoat (Equipped)
-- Probably-Important Letter (shredded)
-- Hammerspace Pocket

Hammerspace:
-- Canned foods (Four days' worth, more if you ration)
-- Bottled water (several cases)
-- Large canteens (several; in case the water pot doesn't play well with hammerspace)
-- Knives (several)
> Hey, since you are back in that building, you might want to find old documents about what was done here. See if you can find notes about your specific project.
> Do other things. Be prepared. Etc.

After briefly dropping in on the water, which remains unmolested, you decide to dive deeper into the building. You are pretty sure that the way you're going right now is the way that leads to the area you woke up in, so maybe there's something like that letter... except not shredded in a fit of mildly paranormal stupidity. Yeah, that would be good.

Eventually you find a room full of filing cabinets, and a large computer in the center of the room. You try the computer, but you don't really understad what most of the words mean; you have an idea, but... eventually you decide to just look through the files instead, you don't want to set off any alarms. If there was someone here after all, you would be royally screwed, and not at all badass. So by matching up the symbols on your collar (PROJ 1029) to the ones listed on the filing cabinets, you can eventually identify the cabinet that must list yours. There are about twenty folders in here, all of them relatively fat; they have more of the mysterious language you can sorta-kinda understand. You decide to spend more time dwelling on them later. In the meantime, you skim through and find one with a profile picture that looks like yours, so you pick up the cabinet and toss it into Hammerspace.
> When the rain stops, check your water supply and look for rations/edible fruit around the island. Also, see if you can get some other useful stuff for the next part.
The rain has stopped. You have collected all of the rainwater you can, considering. It fills up two of the large canteens. Still, you leave the bucket out; maybe it will drizzle later. In the meantime, you go exploring. The island is fairly small, but you find a few berries growing in clumps. Maybe a day's worth, which is pretty good, because berries.

You vaguely remember the presence of something odd on the beach; it floated on the water, and looked like it would move away if it wasn't tied to a wooden structure nearby. Well, if someone wanted that boat, tough luck.

Scampering around the island, doing a final sweep, you pick up your stuff and set off.
Inventory:
-- Collar of Badassery (Equipped)
-- One-Winged Overcoat (Equipped)
-- Probably-Important Letter (shredded)
-- Hammerspace Pocket

Hammerspace:
-- Canned foods (Four days' worth, more if you ration)
-- Bottled water (several cases)
-- Large canteens (several; in case the water pot doesn't play well with hammerspace)
-- Knives (several)
-- Garbage can (plastic)
-- Berries (Oran and Pecha mostly; one day's worth)
-- Filing cabinet (PROJ 1029)
There's an odd wooden object lying in the boat, and after some experimenting you find that you can swish it back and forth through the water to get where you want to go. But, uh, where do you want to go -- left or right?
__________________

"Wigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle."
~ World famous singing sensation, Stefan Gordy.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 06-20-2012, 10:26 PM
Socratic Sarcasm's Avatar
Socratic Sarcasm Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: My neural circuits
Posts: 683
Default Re: [IA] A Werewolf in Lilycove

I cannot believe I'm about to do this:

>Play eenie-meenie-miney-moe to decide which path to take.
__________________
Avatar by Velocity!



Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 06-20-2012, 11:13 PM
Giratina's Avatar
Giratina Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Never-Turn-Back, pestering Zero
Posts: 2,673
Default Re: [IA] A Werewolf in Lilycove

>Play eenie-meenie-miney-moe to decide which path to take.
You are not entirely sure what eenie-meenie-miney-moe is, so you shrug and take the left.

On the trip, you occupy one day's worth of rations, though it took you two days to get to your destination.

You land on another island; after taking a quick run around the perimeter, you determine that the entire surface is covered in fine white powder, and you cannot proceed much farther than the beach. There is a very steep mountain in your way. You doubt your BADASSERY stat is high enough to scale it.
__________________

"Wigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle."
~ World famous singing sensation, Stefan Gordy.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 06-20-2012, 11:21 PM
Socratic Sarcasm's Avatar
Socratic Sarcasm Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: My neural circuits
Posts: 683
Default Re: [IA] A Werewolf in Lilycove

(I hope you were referring to the character, not you. Because if you do not know what eenie-meenie-miney-moe is, your childhood is severely lacking)

>Find a way to grind so that you can Take A Level in Badass and scale the mountain.
__________________
Avatar by Velocity!



Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 06-21-2012, 04:27 PM
Giratina's Avatar
Giratina Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Never-Turn-Back, pestering Zero
Posts: 2,673
Default Re: [IA] A Werewolf in Lilycove

Yes, Gamma is the one who doesn't know what it is, not me. xD Don't worry!

> Find a way to grind so that you can Take A Level in Badass and scale the mountain.
There has to be some way to get up there; after all, you are the Ultimate Badass, you can't be stopped by a mere mountain! So you look around again, searching for some way to get you up there; perhaps some Pokémon to kill for levels. After a while, you notice someone staring at you from under the water. However, since it would be hard to kill them when they're aquatic and you're not, you decide to just walk over and talk to them; in Pokémian, of course, they're not human. You think. They're just a fin right now, and humans don't have fins, right?

GAMMA: 'Scuse me.
???: What?
GAMMA: D'you have any way to get up that mountain back there? You're local, right?
???: Yeah. And as a local, I'm not stupid enough to try and get up there from above.
GAMMA: But can't you just climb up there?
???: It ain't the climb that kills you. It's what's standing inside.
GAMMA: Inside? But it's a mountain!
???: It's hollow, dipshit. Have you ever been out from under your rock before?
__________________

"Wigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle."
~ World famous singing sensation, Stefan Gordy.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 06-23-2012, 06:17 PM
VGBM Offline
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 27
Default Re: [IA] A Werewolf in Lilycove

> Since it asked, explain your situation to the creature, but be cautios in case it knows something.

> Just cause you're curious, ask what it is that's inside the mountain.
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 06-24-2012, 04:25 AM
Giratina's Avatar
Giratina Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Never-Turn-Back, pestering Zero
Posts: 2,673
Default Re: [IA] A Werewolf in Lilycove

> Since it asked, explain your situation to the creature, but be cautios in case it knows something.
GAMMA: Well, I only came to this area recently. I... lost my memory.
???: Well that is just too bad.
GAMMA: I woke up on a neighboring island and came here.
???: ...
> Just cause you're curious, ask what it is that's inside the mountain.
GAMMA: Since you're a local, you know what's up there, right?
???: ...Yeah. And I know you'd be right to keep your furry ass away if you plan on keeping it attached to the rest of your body.
GAMMA: Can you at least tell me what it is?
???: What they are. There's two monsters in there, and they-- get in the water.
GAMMA: What?
???: Get in the water!
__________________

"Wigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle."
~ World famous singing sensation, Stefan Gordy.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 06-24-2012, 01:12 PM
Socratic Sarcasm's Avatar
Socratic Sarcasm Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: My neural circuits
Posts: 683
Default Re: [IA] A Werewolf in Lilycove

>Jump in the Godamn water
__________________
Avatar by Velocity!



Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 06-24-2012, 03:57 PM
Giratina's Avatar
Giratina Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Never-Turn-Back, pestering Zero
Posts: 2,673
Default Re: [IA] A Werewolf in Lilycove

> Jump in the godamn water!
You hastily do so, remembering to discard your One-Winged Overcoat before you do. The leather might get damaged. You sink until only your eyes and the top of your snout are above water, but a scaly hand quickly shoves itself in your line of vision. This prompts you to look down. In the water, you can see a brightly-colored female form; it has no hair and fins on the head, arms and legs. Its mouth seems to have several clefts in it to give the appearance of a jagged line. It opens its mouth and speaks, displaying several rows of pointed teeth in the process.

???: Don't look up. The sun is coming out.

Dutifully, you push her arm away and close your eyes. Almost immediately, you feel the sun on you. It's nice and warm... why does she seem so concerned about it?

You soon learn the answer.

It's not so nice and warm anymore.

It's getting hotter.

Quickly you dunk your head underwater, feeling the coolness in contrast to the light above. Eventually you have to breathe, and come up for air, but only briefly.

???: Right, you're a land-dweller. Yeah, keep dunking your head around, I guess.
In other news, it's time for some QUALITY ARTWORK.

Spoiler:
__________________

"Wigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle."
~ World famous singing sensation, Stefan Gordy.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 06-24-2012, 04:37 PM
Socratic Sarcasm's Avatar
Socratic Sarcasm Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: My neural circuits
Posts: 683
Default Re: [IA] A Werewolf in Lilycove

>Inquire (in between breaths and extremely quickly ) as to what precisely the hell was going on.
__________________
Avatar by Velocity!



Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 06-24-2012, 05:02 PM
Giratina's Avatar
Giratina Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Never-Turn-Back, pestering Zero
Posts: 2,673
Default Re: [IA] A Werewolf in Lilycove

> Inquire (in between breaths and extremely quickly) as to what the hell is going on.
GAMMA: What is this?!
???: This is the two monsters up there. They're having a spat.
GAMMA: They're causing this?


You look up at the mountaintop again, suddenly concerned for your well-being.

GAMMA: How long has this been going on?
???: Long as I remember. Fortunately it rains more often, but this might take a while to dry up.
__________________

"Wigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle."
~ World famous singing sensation, Stefan Gordy.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com