Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.

Old 06-05-2012, 10:22 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy
Default Re: [WAR XI] The Eggman Empire: Now Accepting Humans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sight of the Stars View Post
I thought we learned from Portal not to trust robots with cake?
That game lied - Robots and Cake make fun times! T_T

Teehee :L

But Cake makes everything better... and cookies :3

~Sealboyno1

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.
Old 06-08-2012, 02:12 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy

((I believe the "No Double Posting" rule is avoided here - the last post is 2 days old)

So, what's our plan of action? Just do our best at our roles? Act like robots - working at our highest quality that we've been programmed to work at - and pummel our tasks into submission?

Oh, and I think it would help to update the first page and include me in the list - you know, to avoid complications .

Anyway, looking forward to my first WAR - maybe the start of many more to particpate in. :)

~Sealboyno1

Last edited by Sealboy; 06-08-2012 at 02:20 PM.
Old 06-08-2012, 03:03 PM
bronislav84 Offline

Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84

I think metal's been busy. Hasn't posted in the RP lately and got a sign up backlog.
Bronislav is my name and 1984 is my birth year. Call me Bron or Slavik if you can't say my full name. Banner/Ava by the illustrious Neo Pikachu Emolga R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST Simkha "Dosha" Bakman I loved you, Grandpa Check this out, it's really cool!
Old 06-08-2012, 03:12 PM
Sealboy Offline

Yeah, I kinda knew that, I just had the post there for when he were to come online - as well as to discuss stuff with other members of the group xP

Thanks for the heads up though :)

~Sealboyno1

Last edited by Sealboy; 06-08-2012 at 05:11 PM.
Old 06-08-2012, 04:51 PM
bronislav84 Offline

Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84

Must you quote me when I'm the last post before you? Is it so hard to uncheck the "quote message in reply" for quick replies? I'm sorry, it just bothers me seeing my post basically twice like you're forcing me to double post before seeing your reply.

But yea, I think he's been busy.
Bronislav is my name and 1984 is my birth year. Call me Bron or Slavik if you can't say my full name. Banner/Ava by the illustrious Neo Pikachu Emolga R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST Simkha "Dosha" Bakman I loved you, Grandpa Check this out, it's really cool!
Old 06-08-2012, 05:07 PM
Sealboy Offline

Haha, I never use the "quick-reply" feature - I purposely clicked the "Quote" button to imply that I was merely replying to your post. I apologise if this annoyed you in any way ^_^ I've made sure I haven't quoted you to avoid any aggravation :3

Yeah, it seems it P:

~Sealboyno1

Old 06-08-2012, 06:45 PM
bronislav84 Offline

I'm sorry, I'm not annoyed by you specifically, just the entire practice of quoting the post directly above which is unneeded. It's not merely you that does it, and I just try to explain to people that although you may mean it as respecting, it means the person you're quoting has to skip through their post twice instead of once to read yours. This becomes more bothersome the bigger the post is. It's not cool having to scroll through a long post that was just above being quoted and the reply is "Yes, I agree" being the only added thing. It seems to be a popular, silly IMHO, practice. I mean logically, you're replying to the post above you. If you're not, *then* you quote it or mention names. :)

Metal is back! I saw he graded sign ups. Yay, metal.
Old 06-20-2012, 07:47 AM
Ninja TK Offline

Send a message via AIM to Ninja TK

Well, if you're still accepting members, here's mine!

Username/what you want us to call you: TK

-What WAR things you can do:
Role Play, maybe Sprite art if I'm up to it.
It depends more so if I get my hands on a decent program and get back into it.

-Your favorite robot or AI in fiction:
Well, Ironman is technically an AI...ish?

-Do you want to be an immortal robot with a personality template stored in a number of computers ensuring you will live on through the decades, always loyal to your master Robotnik:
The question is, do you really want me to be immortal? ;p
In turn, you'd have to deal with me for a veeeery long time.

Banner and Avatar thanks to Lan.exe
Old 06-22-2012, 06:09 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja TK View Post
Well, if you're still accepting members, here's mine!

Username/what you want us to call you: TK

-What WAR things you can do:
Role Play, maybe Sprite art if I'm up to it.
It depends more so if I get my hands on a decent program and get back into it.

-Your favorite robot or AI in fiction:
Well, Ironman is technically an AI...ish?

-Do you want to be an immortal robot with a personality template stored in a number of computers ensuring you will live on through the decades, always loyal to your master Robotnik:
The question is, do you really want me to be immortal? ;p
In turn, you'd have to deal with me for a veeeery long time.
Hey Broni, does this bother you?

ANYWAY. Yeah, you're good.

As for goals... uh... I dunno, do whatever you want XD And the Iron Man suit DID have an AI and was a robot (For a while anyway) in one comic series... forget which one though. Anyway, yay another member 8D
Old 06-26-2012, 11:08 AM
Sealboy Offline

I'm kind of confused on the whole Creative Writing thing...

Okay, so there's Creative Writing and no FanFiction (which makes me think that they're mixed or that I have to write Pokemon-related stuff). In the CW WAR rules and stuff there is nothing said about whether you have to write within the Pokemon-verse or whether it is optional. Not made very clear ._.

I'm worried that, if I were to enter a non-Pokemon based piece, would it get rejected or what?

Anyone know where I can ask this? Or should I just go with writing and entering my non-Pokemon piece for this week?

~Sealboyno1

Last edited by Sealboy; 06-26-2012 at 11:11 AM.
Old 06-26-2012, 07:09 PM
GallantlyGlaceon Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to GallantlyGlaceon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sealboyno1 View Post
I'm kind of confused on the whole Creative Writing thing...

Okay, so there's Creative Writing and no FanFiction (which makes me think that they're mixed or that I have to write Pokemon-related stuff). In the CW WAR rules and stuff there is nothing said about whether you have to write within the Pokemon-verse or whether it is optional. Not made very clear ._.

I'm worried that, if I were to enter a non-Pokemon based piece, would it get rejected or what?

Anyone know where I can ask this? Or should I just go with writing and entering my non-Pokemon piece for this week?

~Sealboyno1
Someone else asked the same thing a while ago in the WAR Planning and Discussion thread, but no one's replied. =/ It seems like it'd be kind of useless to simply call it "Creative Writing", which implies that FF and CW merged to make both styles of writing acceptable in one section, then only allow Pokeverse entries. I'll ask the CW judge though. Maybe you can make another copy of your entry and try editing it to make it more involved in the Pokeverse just in case. ^^ *fails at giving advice but does it anyway*
[12:38:20 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH" <---- Yup.
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 06-26-2012, 07:11 PM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Do you have some way to contact her outside of the forums? She's kinda made herself unreachable here, though I've been waiting on an answer to that question myself.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 06-26-2012, 08:52 PM
Sealboy Offline

What an interesting predicament we're in...

Well, another thing we're not informed on is whether or not we post in the WAR XI Creative Writing thread with our piece details and a link to it - it doesn't seem thought out very well .

Oh well, I'll just go ahead and write it when I have the time - I'mma doing a non-Pokeverse piece and I shall not fall! xD

~Sealboyno1

Old 06-26-2012, 09:01 PM
GallantlyGlaceon Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to GallantlyGlaceon

Just got a response; it can be anything, Pokeverse or otherwise. :D
[12:38:20 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH" <---- Yup.
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 06-26-2012, 09:09 PM
Sealboy Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by GallantlyGlaceon View Post
Just got a response; it can be anything, Pokeverse or otherwise. :D
You legend - thank yooooouuuu! I would hug you, were it not for this PC in my way :L

~Sealboyno1