Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #151  
Old 06-26-2012, 12:05 PM
Fawkes's Avatar
Fawkes Offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 65
Default Re: [WAR XI] Guardian Units of Nations (One Slot Open)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
After giving it some thought, I've decided to resign from GUN.

Truth is, yes, Bron did encourage me to join the PE2K WAR RP again even though originally I had no interest in it or coming back to PE2K for that matter. He's persistent and genuinely tried to get me to reconsider my initial rejection, but still gave me the choice and said he would respect me either way. He finally had a chance to role play again with me after years of having connection issues, and he encouraged me to join him on GUN to have a chance to RP together with his friends Grassy and Metal after many years of missing that opportunity. So, I decided to give it one last chance, originally looking forward to role playing with a few new people and trying something fresh and different with a new type of crossover RP, even though I'm honestly not a Sonic fan.

Long story short, that's totally dead now.

Sure, I don't agree with the things he did. He did fabricate things, he did make poor excuses, and yes, he's an awful negotiator and totally fumbles under pressure, though he does have plenty of good qualities that get overlooked quite often. Regardless I don't agree with the way things were handled on the opposite end either. In the real people scope of all things, this is still just a role play, and there was no need to take things this far to the point where friendships were shattered and crushed over simple, fictional things. Things are being taken way too seriously over this and well beyond the context of the RP itself. I feel it's better to just back off before it gets even worse and I find myself in further confrontations like I have been in already. Role playing is supposed to be fun, simple, and be a casual and creative way to get imaginative and immersive. How did it ever get to be like this?

I'll still be around to judge Graphic Art since I promised to do that (and I know it's a bitter hell for WAR Leaders to find replacements judges having had to deal with it myself in the past), but I just don't feel comfortable with this whole thing anymore.

you seem like you need to cheer up
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #152  
Old 06-26-2012, 10:13 PM
k_pop's Avatar
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Anybody seen my house?
Posts: 6,588
Default Re: [WAR XI] Guardian Units of Nations (One Slot Open)

Aw, Neo. I feel bad that the fun kinda got sucked out of things for you. Sorry I wasn't in it in time to RP with ya. I had stuff I was trying to work out myself. Wish there was a way to fix things, but everyone is always gonna have a different view of things. Myself included, I'm sure. You're right, it's too bad that everything went so far. It's just hard to undo things.
__________________
avvie and banner from the awesome bff Gem ^^
Reply With Quote
  #153  
Old 06-26-2012, 10:53 PM
Grassy_Aggron's Avatar
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: I...I don't know! WHERE DO I LIVE?!
Posts: 8,809
Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron
Default Re: [WAR XI] Guardian Units of Nations (One Slot Open)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
After giving it some thought, I've decided to resign from GUN.

Truth is, yes, Bron did encourage me to join the PE2K WAR RP again even though originally I had no interest in it or coming back to PE2K for that matter. He's persistent and genuinely tried to get me to reconsider my initial rejection, but still gave me the choice and said he would respect me either way. He finally had a chance to role play again with me after years of having connection issues, and he encouraged me to join him on GUN to have a chance to RP together with his friends Grassy and Metal after many years of missing that opportunity. So, I decided to give it one last chance, originally looking forward to role playing with a few new people and trying something fresh and different with a new type of crossover RP, even though I'm honestly not a Sonic fan.

Long story short, that's totally dead now.

Sure, I don't agree with the things he did. He did fabricate things, he did make poor excuses, and yes, he's an awful negotiator and totally fumbles under pressure, though he does have plenty of good qualities that get overlooked quite often. Regardless I don't agree with the way things were handled on the opposite end either. In the real people scope of all things, this is still just a role play, and there was no need to take things this far to the point where friendships were shattered and crushed over simple, fictional things. Things are being taken way too seriously over this and well beyond the context of the RP itself. I feel it's better to just back off before it gets even worse and I find myself in further confrontations like I have been in already. Role playing is supposed to be fun, simple, and be a casual and creative way to get imaginative and immersive. How did it ever get to be like this?

I'll still be around to judge Graphic Art since I promised to do that (and I know it's a bitter hell for WAR Leaders to find replacements judges having had to deal with it myself in the past), but I just don't feel comfortable with this whole thing anymore.
All right, fine. I completely disagree with what you said, but I'm honestly tired of this whole charade.

This hasn't been fun for you, and it certainly hasn't been fun for me. But I will continue to stay in the RP, although I'm surprised you didn't want to compete in the other areas. Axel will become an NPC - we still need an engineer ^^'

And yes, I'm angry. I'm angry that this whole thing even had to happen...

@ Fawkes: THAT IS ADORABLE! ZOMG PUPPEH! XD

You made her break the Grammar Barrier. Congratulations ^^'
__________________

Last edited by Grassy_Aggron; 06-26-2012 at 11:34 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #154  
Old 06-27-2012, 02:56 AM
Gem N Ems's Avatar
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: In my own world.
Posts: 6,807
Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems
Default Re: [WAR XI] Guardian Units of Nations (Two Slots Open)

Aww, Neo, that sure does suck. D: Sorry things didn't work out as you wanted, coming back here and all. Hope your time judging is a little better. ^^;

If you do need someone to take over, however, I should be free mostly from now on. Not sure how much time I'll have to enter things, and I want to focus on my drawing and illustrations more at the moment, rather than graphics.
So I really don't mind. xD Plus I've done it before so I know what I'm doing. C:
__________________

Team StormRiders is BACK. Read it here!
.......................--> art duo with: Xanthe | bff: k_pop |
Links
Reply With Quote
  #155  
Old 06-27-2012, 06:20 PM
bronislav84's Avatar
bronislav84 Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Brooklyn, NY, USA
Posts: 2,414
Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84
Default Re: [WAR XI] Guardian Units of Nations (Two Slots Open)

Grassy will probably delete this because she doesn't want me posting here, but I had to say something. Hopefully not, thoigh.

I'm kinda glad I had nothing directly to do with his quitting. Neo even told me he was staying. Guess he changed his mind after all.

I still can't believe I lost two kindred spirit friends over huge creative differences with the War RP. It's one simple RP and we shouldn't let it get to us this badly. And Neo summarized my screw ups pretty well there. For what it's worth, I'm sorry you guys. I wish we could stay friends still and RP together some other time. Please?
__________________
Code:
Bronislav is my name and 1984 is my birth year. Call me Bron or Slavik if you can't say my full name. Banner/Ava by the illustrious Neo Pikachu Emolga R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST Simkha "Dosha" Bakman I loved you, Grandpa Check this out, it's really cool!
Reply With Quote
  #156  
Old 06-28-2012, 01:16 AM
Grassy_Aggron's Avatar
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: I...I don't know! WHERE DO I LIVE?!
Posts: 8,809
Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron
Default Re: [WAR XI] Guardian Units of Nations (Two Slots Open)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronislav84 View Post
Grassy will probably delete this because she doesn't want me posting here, but I had to say something. Hopefully not, thoigh.

I'm kinda glad I had nothing directly to do with his quitting. Neo even told me he was staying. Guess he changed his mind after all.

I still can't believe I lost two kindred spirit friends over huge creative differences with the War RP. It's one simple RP and we shouldn't let it get to us this badly. And Neo summarized my screw ups pretty well there. For what it's worth, I'm sorry you guys. I wish we could stay friends still and RP together some other time. Please?
I'll allow it to stay - although I want to be nitpicky and say you spelled "though" wrong >.>


It is a RP, Bron, but WAR is also a serious affair. Fun, yes, but when things get unfair...It becomes less fun for others. All of this was an attempt to make it fair, but the situation got out of control. Metal and myself just need a break from the drama at this point.


I will allow you to post here, so long as you do not stir up trouble, mmkay? Otherwise, feel free to contact me on Skype. I think we all just needed a break. I'm still stressed from other things, but I don't mind a good chat...
__________________

Last edited by Grassy_Aggron; 06-28-2012 at 01:19 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #157  
Old 06-29-2012, 03:03 AM
bronislav84's Avatar
bronislav84 Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Brooklyn, NY, USA
Posts: 2,414
Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84
Default Re: [WAR XI] Guardian Units of Nations (Two Slots Open)

I won't, don't worry. I'll just be your cheerleader or something, cheering this team from the shadows.
__________________
Code:
Bronislav is my name and 1984 is my birth year. Call me Bron or Slavik if you can't say my full name. Banner/Ava by the illustrious Neo Pikachu Emolga R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST Simkha "Dosha" Bakman I loved you, Grandpa Check this out, it's really cool!
Reply With Quote
  #158  
Old 06-30-2012, 03:26 AM
k_pop's Avatar
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Anybody seen my house?
Posts: 6,588
Default Re: [WAR XI] Guardian Units of Nations (Two Slots Open)

Cheering from the shadows? What, like a Spartan? =P



So, yeah...I hate trips. I had a great idea for drawn art, and finally got an awesome idea for fic on Wed. Then, staying at my sister's house, we were in Gatlinburg all yesterday (not a bad thing actually), and driving home today. Needless to say, I didn't finish either entry which I'm not happy about. >.> Sorry everyone. Saw Sabi made an entry to fic though. Awesome.
__________________
avvie and banner from the awesome bff Gem ^^
Reply With Quote
  #159  
Old 06-30-2012, 03:50 AM
Sight of the Stars's Avatar
Sight of the Stars Offline
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Top of Mt. Everest. -shivers- Cold.
Posts: 4,043
Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars
Default Re: [WAR XI] Guardian Units of Nations (Two Slots Open)

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_pop View Post
Cheering from the shadows? What, like a Spartan? =P



So, yeah...I hate trips. I had a great idea for drawn art, and finally got an awesome idea for fic on Wed. Then, staying at my sister's house, we were in Gatlinburg all yesterday (not a bad thing actually), and driving home today. Needless to say, I didn't finish either entry which I'm not happy about. >.> Sorry everyone. Saw Sabi made an entry to fic though. Awesome.
And I just got my 6,500+ word entry in, as well! >:DDD
__________________
.previously known as White Wolf of the Snow.
Quote:
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Reply With Quote
  #160  
Old 07-01-2012, 02:57 AM
bronislav84's Avatar
bronislav84 Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Brooklyn, NY, USA
Posts: 2,414
Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84
Default Re: [WAR XI] Guardian Units of Nations (Two Slots Open)

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_pop View Post
Cheering from the shadows? What, like a Spartan? =P



So, yeah...I hate trips. I had a great idea for drawn art, and finally got an awesome idea for fic on Wed. Then, staying at my sister's house, we were in Gatlinburg all yesterday (not a bad thing actually), and driving home today. Needless to say, I didn't finish either entry which I'm not happy about. >.> Sorry everyone. Saw Sabi made an entry to fic though. Awesome.
Nah Kris, those are army guys and gladiators lol. I was thinking more like a ninja or something. Keep the awesomeness flowing you guys. You can do it.
__________________
Code:
Bronislav is my name and 1984 is my birth year. Call me Bron or Slavik if you can't say my full name. Banner/Ava by the illustrious Neo Pikachu Emolga R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST Simkha "Dosha" Bakman I loved you, Grandpa Check this out, it's really cool!
Reply With Quote
  #161  
Old 07-01-2012, 03:15 AM
Grassy_Aggron's Avatar
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: I...I don't know! WHERE DO I LIVE?!
Posts: 8,809
Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron
Default Re: [WAR XI] Guardian Units of Nations (Two Slots Open)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sight of the Stars View Post
And I just got my 6,500+ word entry in, as well! >:DDD

Then you became judge, and thus, your story no longer qualifies XD Still great though. Would have totally won it.


I got a song in...I don't normally write songs, but I wanted to. (I have some of the points written down for WAR, but you have to wait for me to put them up.)
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #162  
Old 07-01-2012, 04:01 PM
Sight of the Stars's Avatar
Sight of the Stars Offline
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Top of Mt. Everest. -shivers- Cold.
Posts: 4,043
Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars
Default Re: [WAR XI] Guardian Units of Nations (Three Slots Open)

I didn't do Drawn Art last week because I hate landscapes... BUT HOT DAMN THE NEW THEME IS PERFECT. <333
__________________
.previously known as White Wolf of the Snow.
Quote:
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Reply With Quote
  #163  
Old 07-01-2012, 05:22 PM
Gem N Ems's Avatar
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: In my own world.
Posts: 6,807
Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems
Default Re: [WAR XI] Guardian Units of Nations (Three Slots Open)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sight of the Stars View Post
I didn't do Drawn Art last week because I hate landscapes... BUT HOT DAMN THE NEW THEME IS PERFECT. <333

I was thinking the exact same thing.

I would have done last week's, but I had a pretty busy schedule. D: Should be better this week, though.
__________________

Team StormRiders is BACK. Read it here!
.......................--> art duo with: Xanthe | bff: k_pop |
Links
Reply With Quote
  #164  
Old 07-01-2012, 09:17 PM
Saraibre Ryu's Avatar
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Voids of my mind
Posts: 6,530
Default Re: [WAR XI] Guardian Units of Nations (Three Slots Open)

Woo scores were posted and I got us one point in CW! XD

Also Grassy...

Y U NO PUT ASB NEXT TO MAH NAME ON FIRST POST?

Also, good luck to everyone this next week!
__________________
Code:
VPP STATS Paired with: Sandstorm Lavastone <3 Neon the Jolteon Level100: 6576
Reply With Quote
  #165  
Old 07-02-2012, 02:50 AM
Grassy_Aggron's Avatar
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: I...I don't know! WHERE DO I LIVE?!
Posts: 8,809
Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron
Default Re: [WAR XI] Guardian Units of Nations (Three Slots Open)

I fixed it.

So I'll try Humor this week as well. RP is a given - I'll try to churn out good responses quickly, because Fluffy - You're never going to stop with that... - being out cold just sucks in there. At least I have Jais, but...Yeah.



And scores are up - we're in third place, with 13 Points. Keep up the effort guys!
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com