Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 06-28-2012, 10:17 AM
JechtSphere Offline

Default Re: Pokémon: Conifer [SU/DS]

I would like to reserve a spot please. I will work on it later, for now, bed time.
Old 06-28-2012, 06:01 PM
Phantasm.Angel Offline

Send a message via AIM to Phantasm.Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by JechtSphere View Post
I would like to reserve a spot please. I will work on it later, for now, bed time.
Sure thing -reserved-

paired with the marvelous Eternal Moonlight, creator of the above
Old 07-01-2012, 04:38 AM
Sheepat Offline

Ok, I finished one SU, I'll work on the other later:

Name: Theodore 'Tin' Karma
Birthday and Age: April 15, 1999 (13)
Mutated?: Yes.

Appearance: Tin used to have very pale skin, but that has been replaced by a pale yellow-green color. His pupils bulged out, becoming red, losing all the veins. They became a light red, glistening like twin rubies. His hair became green, becoming the texture of the leaves around him, and two antenna sprouted out of the top of his head, semicircles on the top. Other than that, he seems normal enough. He wears a variety of clothing, but his parents usually make him wear green and black to match with his new... look. He isn't exactly tall, around four feet high.

Personality: Tin used to be very immature, the prankster of the town. He always talked back to everyone, and ate nothing but meat. After his mutation, however, he became more protective, ready to look out for anyone he deems his 'child.' He usually calls his friends 'children' due to the species he mutated to, and that can annoy people older than him. He has infinite patience for people who get easily angered.

However, his one weakness is he is overprotective. When someone is in danger, he will not stop until that person is saved, even if it means his life. Protecting also means he is rash, charging into battle. The worst part is he isn't all that smart, and incredibly gullible. He is easily manipulated, especially when young people are involved. Ultimately he is fatherly, a parent before his time.

History: Tin was born in 1999 in Mesa, Arizona, the child of Martin Karma and Sophia Karma. However, in 2001 he and his family moved to Conifer. He made friends, and life was good for him. He was a prankster even as a small child, making sure he always got a trick in at least once in a day. Theodore obtained the nickname 'Tin' when he started a very weird obsession with tin cans, and tin soldiers. However, at age five his mother was killed in a car crash, leaving an awkward relationship between Tin and his father, Martin.

The death of Sophia seemed to gravitate the citizens of Conifer to Martin, making him a model civilian, a role model to children, a friend to the mayor, and a hero among the homeless. Martin slowly became a rich man, but the relationship to his son, Tin, was awkward. The two were distant, and any way Martin tried to go on a father-son trip always ended in disaster (like when they tried to go on a road trip and the car they were in broke down and they were stuck in Massachusetts for a week but, well, that's another story)

They became a bit closer when one day, when Tin was ten years old, the shop Tin was in was mugged by an armed robber. The robber was eventually arrested, but Tin was rattled, and he went to Martin for comfort. However, this did not make them best pals, like many families in Conifer, though they did start to understand each other.

Life continued as usual, until one day an eclipse happened. Tin made the mistake of staring right at it, nearly blinding himself. A week later his eyes bugged out. Martin thought it was because of the eclipse, taking young Tin to the doctor, but it was far more.

Tin's skin became yellow, and he was deemed by the agents in the city a Mutated Human.

Tin himself is actually quite serene, as staring at the eclipse has made the transformation even more severe, to the point where his entire personality was restructured. The agents in Conifer do not harass Tin at all, due to Martin wanting to have as normal a life as possible, even though many children are somewhat apprehensive of the kid. Martin's influence along with the loyalty from the citizens of Conifer back up this idea.

Relationships:

Martin Karma
: It's quite a sad relationship between Tin and his dad. Tin feels those pitying eyes on him all the time, and its secretly making him angry and sad. The kid just wants to cry. Also, Tin now views the relationship as a sort of brotherhood of fathers, to the point where Tin calls Martin 'brother.'

Liam Lawson: Having been taken on a couple trips to Washington by Liam, Tin has been able to speak for 'his kind.' He feels he owes a debt to Liam for this, if he views Liam as a very rich nephew.

Nathaniel Lawson
: Nathaniel Lawson is one of the only individuals that Tin doesn't refer to as 'child' or 'brother.' In fact, Tin is quite afraid of this seemingly amiable manner.

Chance Ansley and Michael Barret: Tin has been friends of the Barret family and their foster children, particularly their foster child Celeste. He actually used to have a crush on the girl, but this has been annihilated by the transformation, so now Tin sees everyone in the house to be his children, going so far as to help cook dinner, read stories to the younger kids, and scold even Chance at times.

Altered Subsection:

Pokemon: Leavanny
Abilities: Tin has the abilities to eject thin strings out of the pores on his fingers, a webbing material that he can knit quickly into a web, or even clothes if need be. He has heightened senses and can detect vibrations in the air with his antennae.

Last edited by Sheepat; 08-09-2012 at 10:49 PM.
Old 07-01-2012, 05:27 AM
Phantasm.Angel Offline

It's always interesting to see a younger character, and I think that Tin's mutation is fascinating in its alteration of his personality, as well as the physical abilities granted. However it seems that his drastic physical changes would make it exceedingly difficult to live a normal life, the agents in the town would probably be inclined not to let him be. A change in either Tin's current appearance or status in the community would be a welcome change. A bit more history would be a welcome addition as well.

Old 07-01-2012, 05:35 AM
Sheepat Offline

Oh no problem XD I actually just whipped out the history quickly and I myself doubted the history. I'll edit that and put it on my original post.

EDIT: I did what you asked me to do, edits are in my SU post.

Last edited by Sheepat; 07-01-2012 at 06:03 AM.
Old 07-01-2012, 07:22 PM
Phantasm.Angel Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheepat View Post
Oh no problem XD I actually just whipped out the history quickly and I myself doubted the history. I'll edit that and put it on my original post.

EDIT: I did what you asked me to do, edits are in my SU post.
Alright, looking good. Aside from relationships, my only note is that, with that birthday, Tin should be thirteen.

Old 07-01-2012, 10:15 PM
Sheepat Offline

Okay, I'll change that :P Sorry for all the trouble.
Old 07-01-2012, 11:38 PM
Fluffeh Offline

Im done with Katty now, sorry it took so long, if it's too short I can add more. ^^ XP
Old 07-02-2012, 04:37 PM
Popshakes Offline

Oooh, I really want to join this. C: However, when I was doing my two characters I guess I misread one of the rules, haha, and I made two girls with the Pokemon mutation - whoops. ^^' Now I have to choose between one of them. D:

Which one of them sounds like a better option? I made Trinity the Swellow and Elisia the Gothorita. Trinity has bipolar disorder but ballet type moves while Elisia has epilepsy and seizures from a certain move of hers~ Trinity will be around the age of 16 going on 17 while Elisia is 14 going on 15. Which one sounds better to do? D:

♥ Jolteon Lover ♥
Old 07-02-2012, 04:54 PM
Phantasm.Angel Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffeh View Post
Im done with Katty now, sorry it took so long, if it's too short I can add more. ^^ XP
Looking good, I would add more to the history, but once you do that and get another relationship, you're all set.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popshakes View Post
Oooh, I really want to join this. C: However, when I was doing my two characters I guess I misread one of the rules, haha, and I made two girls with the Pokemon mutation - whoops. ^^' Now I have to choose between one of them. D:

Which one of them sounds like a better option? I made Trinity the Swellow and Elisia the Gothorita. Trinity has bipolar disorder but ballet type moves while Elisia has epilepsy and seizures from a certain move of hers~ Trinity will be around the age of 16 going on 17 while Elisia is 14 going on 15. Which one sounds better to do? D:
Hmm, that sounds like quite the conundrum. Why not try writing a sample for each of them and determine which one you enjoy roleplaying as more?

Old 07-02-2012, 04:59 PM
Popshakes Offline

I'll go with Trinity since I created her first~ Besides, Elisia was going to be a toughie to try and RP with, haha. C:
Please reserve me~ I'll finish her a little later.

Name:
Trinity "Tweetie" Amber Calloway.

Birthday and Age:
November 26th, 1995 (16).

Are they Mutated?:
Yes.

Appearance:
Click here, please~
Trinity stands at a prompt height of 5'6'' with a weight of 112 lbs. Before her "transformation" Trinity adorned locks of deep, straight red with a hint of blonde colored streaks at the ends. Within days after the eclipse her hair began shaping itself, unable to return to its natural straightness. Her deep red locks became a brighter red and the blonde disappeared leaving in its place a skewed form of what it used to be - an off colored blue. Her eyes didn't change. They remained their natural baby-blue color. Her outfit choice however... now that changed drastically. Trinity was one to wear tight tube tops with small shorts. She disliked jackets and despised socks and shoes - preferring flip-flops instead. After the eclipse, the way she thought about clothing preference changed. She began designing her own outfits and took up knitting. Within a matter of only a few weeks she created the strange, matching outfit she outshines today.

Personality: (What your character is like and how they act. If they suffer from any psychosis brought on by being altered, this would be a good place to explain the effects.)

History: (The story of your character’s life before the RP begins. Include what they were doing during the time of the eclipse and if they have already manifested a power, how it happened. Manifestations are most common during periods of great stress.)

Your Character’s Relationships: (Unlike many stories where people are being brought together for the first time, the characters in this RP will benefit greatly from having histories with other characters already. Conifer is a small town so your characters may have regularly interacted. You can include as many as you want, but I’m requiring at least two existing relationships with other people’s characters.)

Other: (Anything else you want to add about your character. A song that represents them, where you see them in the future, any inspiration you had when making them, it’s all fair game.)

Pokemon:
Swellow.

Abilities:
The ability she adapted from her Pokemon counterpart was Guts. This allows her to raise her physical attack power when induced by some form of status - may it be a status inflicted upon her by another morphed human or an illness she retained before a battle (etc.). The current move-pool that she currently knows:

Pluck - She dances about her enemy using her swift and nimble hands to blind-sight her foe by "plucking" her hands on their body, searching for an item to assist her.

Peck - She uses her sharp, elongated nails to "peck" at her foe. She places her fingers together like a beak and stabs at her enemy. If she cannot use her fingers she uses her conducting baton - which she can pull out anytime from her sleeves (she has a built in container for her batons).

Quick Attack - By placing one foot behind her and another in front, she lunges at her opponent in a blinding speed in an attempt to knock them away from her.

Agility - By calming down, Trinity is able to raise her speed tremendously. Her muscles relax and she gets an airy and light feeling to her footing.

Air Slash - For her basic ballet classes when she was younger, she begins spinning in what is known as a fouette and sharply finishes in a pirouette, keeping her arms arched towards her middle - as she finishes she releases sharp blades of air around her striking everything at a 1/2 mile radius - unless there is a blockage preventing the attack to go further.

♥ Jolteon Lover ♥
Old 07-03-2012, 04:08 AM
Phantasm.Angel Offline

Character Three
Name: Jessica “Jessie” Moore
Birthday and Age: December 12th, 1995 (16)
Are they Mutated?: Yes
Appearance: Jessie is much more preoccupied with functionality than appearance. From her hair to her clothes, everything is kept with the idea of getting the job done in mind. She is of average height, although her spiky, short black hair adds about half an inch to that. There are a few blemishes on her olive features, but Jessie’s striking electric blue eyes are often distraction enough, and if not the nose stud that matches her earrings proves plenty else to look at. Her mother claims that she is also beginning to develop faint worry lines from not smiling enough, but Jessie takes that advice with a grain of salt.

Her outfits often consist of jeans and a tight band-t-shirt underneath a jean vest. To this day, no one has seen Jessie in a dress, skirt, or heels, although unsubstantiated rumors and jokes always pop up among her friends whenever a dance is coming up. Jessie just isn’t too eager to venture into a whole new world of clothing, especially when she’s become rather comfortable with her current style. After all, if she can get away with wearing the same kind of black DCs year after year, why should she have to change anything else? But now that her previously fit body is beginning to weaken, Jessie is hiding her weakened arms with alterations to her usual form, swapping out her vest for a jean jacket and just generally trying to conceal the fact that her arms are slowly becoming little more than skin and bone.

Personality: Jessie is strong and self-assured, although it’s taken a bit of a hit by her mutation weakening her. One of her friends compared Jessie to a force of nature and that isn’t too far off. She can be very motivated when she sets her mind to it, but those ambitions have been mostly limited to perfecting new tricks or sneaking out of her house to go to a concert. Jessie has a contempt for authority and casually tosses around curses around them, mostly because it’s just entertaining. She’s a girl who lives in the now, although her mutation has forced her to look at things a little more long term and to become a little more withdrawn.

Jessie is widely regarded as the kind of girl that you don’t want to get mixed up with. Not because she has a reputation of ‘easy’, but because if you ever made that kind of insinuation to her face, you’d probably get a black eye for your trouble. Jessie’s temper is something that she has to work very hard at and it has lead to more than one instance of her being profane to an authority figure. Jessie’s few friends go a great deal to keeping her at ease, and are probably the only people who can convince her to let something go. Even though she enjoys their company, Jessie still keeps secrets from her friends and respects their own right to keep things hidden. She has told no one about being altered, she thinks that it will mean being ostracized as a freak, and the negative publicity caused by mutate criminals has done nothing to help. More than anything, Jessie wants to go back to being normal.

History: Jessie lived her whole life in a good middle class, two parent household. She was an only child and was fairly content with that set-up, receiving as much affection as her busy mom and dad could afford. She wasn’t an outgoing child and didn’t interact with her first non-cousin child until the first day of kindergarten. Jessie didn’t even make it through the half day before beating up a boy for trying to take some of her blocks. Just like that, a reputation had been made. For the next eight years, teachers expected a problem student and Jessie rose to the challenge. Her permanent record is full of visits to the principle, and suspensions. Expulsion was suggested more than once, but her parents always managed to convince her to toe the line for the rest of the year.

After listening to an Avril Lavigne CD her aunt gave her for her 9th birthday, Jessie went through a very punk phase and while she branched out later in middle school, her nose piercing was still an act of rebellion. In addition to mutilation, the Canadian singer also inspired Jessie to take up skateboarding, starting a love that continues to today and is responsible for most of her current friends. At the skate park, for the first time in years, Jessie found people who didn’t think of her as that psychopath girl on sight. They still judged her as a poor skater, but it didn’t take long to pop that chauvinist bubble. Mutual respect started conversations and started friendships and the people that she met at the park have gone a way towards mellowing Jessie out, although she still hasn’t gone a year without getting into a fight.

At the time of the eclipse, Jessie was at an end-of-school bonfire. Even though summer school meant that she couldn’t throw her own notebooks in the blaze, it was a great way to welcome the greater freedom that summer would offer. Over the next few weeks, Jessie found herself alternating between her usual mediocre and getting perfect on her assignments. Her head had begun to hurt and running up the three flights of stairs to get to class tired her out when it hadn’t before. Things would move around her room while she slept and the things people said wouldn’t match up with the movements of their mouth. Jessie thought it might have been a summer flu, or something, but then something happened.

Walking home from summer school, Jessie was accosted by a homeless man. She did her best to ignore him, but as he followed her, shouting drunkenly after her, anger began to build up. She turned around and verbally assaulted the man before starting back on her way. Unfortunately, the man did not stop after her threat of tearing off a vulnerable part of his anatomy and making him eat it. Fuming, Jessie still kept her distance from the man and pictured the diagram of the human anatomy that she had just read in class. Concentrating on the arteries, she imagined his heart stopping. Suddenly, Jessie heard a gasp from behind her and spun around to see the homeless man collapsing to the ground clutching his chest. With a scream, Jessie hurried home and tried to come with terms with what she had done.

She had become a freak and a murderer. She hung out with her friends a few time, but refused to get on a board. Instead she focused on hiding her new abilities and what she had done. Luckily, her distance had gone virtually unnoticed by her parents giving Jessie time to try and develop her abilities.

Your Character’s Relationships:
Michael Barret
Jessie met Michael during summer break after fifth grade. He was the first one that talked to her at the skate park and they quickly developed a bit of a rivalry. Every day, Jessie would go to the skate park and either practice or compete with him. By the time school had started, they had become good friends. Two years later, Michael came to Jessie shortly after he exploded at Chance. They talked for hours before something clicked between them; Michael was Jessie's first kiss. Luckily, nothing came from the resulting two weeks of hand-holding. She thinks of Michael as her closest friend is afraid that telling him about being mutated would isolate her again.

Chance Ansley
Jessie doesn't really know Chance as well as his foster brother, but thanks to Conifer's relatively small public school system, she's had him in classes before and seen him around. Their conversations have been limited, either relating to school or Michael's whereabouts. Lately though, Jessie has noticed a few changes in Chance's behavior, but these have been mostly disregarded as she focuses on her own problems.

Other: Jessie is still a huge Avril Lavigne fan and hides it from her friends. She has an old CD player and CDs under her bed, and she listens to it when feeling particularly stressed.

Altered Subsection
Pokémon: Alakazam
Abilities: While Jessie struggled to maintain a C-average in school last year, being altered this summer has given her intelligence an incredible boost. While part of this stems from her newfound eidetic memory, a much more interesting gift also appeared. Unfortunately this gift comes with the limitations of being limited to short, uncontrolled bursts. But when they hit, man, do they hit. Jessie becomes able to make incredible leaps of intuition and logic, often complicated deductive processes performed in a matter of seconds. Even when in her new normal state, Jessie also possesses minor telekinetic and telepathic abilities. These are mostly limited to manipulating small objects with great precision and sensing the general mood and feelings of those around her and require great concentration. These gifts are not without a cost though, Jessie’s bones are becoming more fragile and her previously fit body is beginning to lose muscle because of the mutation. This is just one more reason for her to want a cure for her condition.

Old 07-08-2012, 05:55 PM
Acps199610 Offline

Character One (1)
Name: Nick Sato

Birthday and Age: June 10, 1996 (16)

Appearance: A male boy with the color of brown hairs. He always had been wearing a worn-out light gray T-shirt with a Nike's logo on the middle of the shirt, along with dark black jeans. He has a tail of Feraligatr that connected to his tailbone (The part of human spine that locate very bottom of it). Nick's color of eyes is dark red as the one that Feraligatr has. His hands were not just regular human hands, because it also was sharp, alligator-like claws. While he been travelling across the western states, Nick has an over 10 pairs of shoes that made by DC. He often leave them at the alley for a time being.

Personality: Cool and calm, also can be in very protective of others that he cared, such as friends, family members, anyone. After the effect from the eclipse, his personality became more dangerous once in while by lose the control of his fury, and are very possibly chance that he will harm anyone or anything that stands in his way.

History
Nick was born, and raised in the city Portland in Oregon, United State. His parents abandoned him to the foster home when he turned age of eight (8). For whole 4 years, no one came to adopt him, and one night later, he ran away from the foster home toward to the other cities in Oregon. Nick has been travelling across the boarder into the state of California. For few months he was living on the street, trying to find a way to the coastline, but for whole time, he been travelling toward to other side of the California, away from the coast. He arrived at Arizona just a day before he turns 13 years old. In the month of August, He again, reached to another boarder of the state, and crossed into the New Mexico state. Nick then found a job in New Mexico that should be able to get him some money, but were fired after a month pasted due to work on the task poorly. For past few week, he been trying to earn more money, the goals of collecting money were to 200 dollars, just enough for him to get new clothes, foods, and possibly transportation, aka, bicycle. He never earned enough money, but only 40 bucks that he got from his job before he were fired, and brought some cheap clothes from the local stores. When he was reported as "shoplifter" shortly after buying a clothes, he fled from the cities to cities in run from the polices for "stealing" a 100 dollars’ worth of clothes, such as a T-shirt with a Sonic The Hedgehog's picture on it, a pair of skateboarding shoes made by DC, and a baggy jeans with a chains hang over from some of the back pocket.
As he was on run, he reached to the boarder that lead into the Colorado, and stay low there for a 4 months. After the months were pasted, Nick then left his alley in the month of December, trying to find a new place to stay warm, rather than being frozen to death in the cardboard box. He traveled to the abandoned house just a few blocks down from his street, and stayed there for the whole winter, fed on some garbage foods that he found from the dumpster. On the month of March, Nick left the house when the temperature were warm enough for him to go down couple blocks to the local clothing store, and went into there. About 20 minutes were pasted, an alarm were set off as Nick ran out of the store with a brand new Nike's shirt, a black jeans, and a 100 dollars’ worth of pair of shoes. After that event, he was on the run toward to the city of Conifer to find a new cover. On the day of the eclipse, Nick were staring at it just outside one of the local markets area on the street, and for whole month, he been thought that it was just a lights around him that been bothering him a lot. But the effect were not impact on him right away, somehow, when he was being chased by police for the shoplifting in the other cities, the police were just close to him as they were shouting at Nick to stop running and turn himself in. Nick was not thinking about that, but he turned toward to them and shout back to stop chasing him. An unexpected event was that he just squirt a water gun at the one of the policeman, caused the man to slam into the dumpster. While all other policemen were focus on helping one of his man, Nick took this chance as to escape from them by run around the corner toward to an abandoned house, hoped that policemen never saw him entered it. He been hiding there for about 2 days before fled toward to other side of the town, and got attacked by some gangsters on the way. While Nick were fighting to keep himself safe, he keep repeating get attack by every direction of him and cause him to lose the fury at them, knocked them out cold to nearly dead and fled away in fear. For whole 2 months, he has been at the abandoned warehouse, eating an old foods that were left over for a homeless people.
Tin- Nick saw Tin on the day that eclipse were occur, just down the street and when he see what Tin were doing, he looked up toward to the eclipse just about few minutes after Tin did.
Michael Barret- Only once did Nick saw him when he was strolling past the school, watching the students around the school even though he has no ideas why did he do it.

Other: N/A

Altered Subsection

Pokémon: Feraligatr

Abilities:
  • Can shoot the powerful water at anything.
  • A powerful arms that are strong enough to pick up the 400 pounds worth of rocks.

Last edited by Acps199610; 07-09-2012 at 02:39 AM. Reason: Added more information.
Old 07-08-2012, 11:06 PM
Phantasm.Angel Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acps199610 View Post
Spoiler:
Character One (1)
Name: Nick Sato

Birthday and Age: June 10, 1996 (16)

Appearance: A male boy with the color of brown hairs. He always been wearing a worn-out light gray T-shirt with a Nike's logo on the middle of the shirt along with a dark jeans. He has a tail of Feraligatr that connected to his tailbone (The part of human spine that locate very bottom of it). Nick's color of eyes are dark red as the one that Feraligatr has. His hands was not just regular human hands, because it also were sharp, alligator-like claws.

Personality: Cool and calm, also can be in very protective of others that he cared, such as friends, family members, anyone. After the effect from the eclipse, his personality became more dangerous once in while by lose the control of his fury, and are very possibly chance that he will harm anyone, or anything that stands in his way.

History
Nick was born, and raised in the city Portland in Oregon, United State. His parents abandoned him to the foster home when he turned age of eight (8). For whole 4 years, no one came to adopt him, and one night later, he ran away from the foster home toward to the other cities in Oregon. Travelling across the boarder into the state of California. For few months he been living on the street, trying to find a way to the coastline, but for whole time, he been travelling toward to other side of the California, away from the coast. He arrived at Arizona just a day before he turn 13 years old. In the month of August, He again, reached to the another boarder of the state, and crossed into the New Mexico state. Nick then found a job in New Mexico that should be able to get him some money, but were fired after a month pasted due to work on the task poorly. For past few week, he been trying to earn more money, the goals of collecting money were to 200 dollars, just enough for him to get new clothes, foods, and possibly transportation, aka, bicycle. He never earned enough money, but only 40 bucks that he got from his job before he were fired, and brought some cheap clothes from the local stores. When he was reported as "shoplifter" shortly after buying a clothes, he fled from the cities to cities in run from the polices for "stealing" a 100 dollars worth of clothes, such as a T-shirt with a Sonic The Hedgehog's picture on it, a pare of skateboarding shoes made by DC, and a baggy jeans with a chains hang over from some of the back pocket.
As he was on run, he reached to the boarder that lead into the Colorado, and stay low there for a 4 months. After the months were pasted, Nick then left his alley in the month of December, trying to find a new place to stay warm, rather than being frozen to death in the cardboard box. He traveled to the abandoned house just a few blocks down from his street, and stayed there for the whole winter, fed on some garbage foods that he found from the dumpster. On the month of March, Nick left the house when the temperature were warm enough for him to go down couple blocks to the local clothing store, and went into there. About 20 minutes were pasted, an alarm were set off as Nick ran out of the store with a brand new Nike's shirt, a black jeans, and a 100 dollars worth of pare of shoes. After that event, he been on the run toward to the city of Conifer to find a new cover. On the day of the eclipse, Nick were staring at it just outside one of the local markets area on the street, and for whole month, he been thought that it was just a lights around him that been bothering him a lot. But the effect were not impact on him right away, somehow, when he was being chased by police for the shoplifting in the other cities, the police were just close to him as they were shouting at Nick to stop running and turn himself in. Nick was not thinking about that, but he turned toward to them and shout back to stop chasing him. An unexpected event was that he just squirt a water gun at the one of the policeman, caused the man to slam into the dumpster. While all other policemen were focus on helping one of his man, Nick took this chance as to escape from them by run around the corner toward to an abandoned house, hoped that policemen never saw him entered it.
Tin- Nick saw Tin on the day that eclipse were occur, just down the street and when he see what Tin were doing, he looked up toward to the eclipse just about few minutes after Tin did.
Michael Barret- Only once did Nick saw him when he was strolling past the school, watching the students around the school even though he has no ideas why did he do it.

Other: N/A

Altered Subsection

Pokemon: Feraligatr

Abilities:
  • Water Gun
  • Ice Fang
  • Bite
  • Aqua Tail

*Note: Also, please excuse my bad grammar if there is any. Because English is not really my first, or primary language.
Welcome Acps, I really like the direction that this character is going. At the same time, your sections are quite neglected. The personality and appearance have good starts, but it seems like there's more information in the history about both of those than in either of those respective sections. I would highly suggest doubling their length and elaborating on specifics. In addition, your history covers the eclipse, but it says nothing about the two month gap between that event and the beginning of the RP. How has he survived for two months inside of a city when being considered a criminal and having a very distinguishing mutation? Finally, the abilities section does not refer to attacks, it's more of a broad term for superpowers that the mutation has granted. In the world of Conifer, nobody can tell what specific move a Mutate is using, they only see the end result. Look at other entries for ideas; inspirations for abilities can come from naturally learned moves, in-game Abilities, or even Pokedex entries.

Oh, a small note, a quick run through Microsoft Word's Spelling and Grammar Check can help double-check your English.

Old 07-09-2012, 02:00 AM
Acps199610 Offline

Alright, I'm going edit it, and add some more information as you asked. :D