Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #46  
Old 06-30-2012, 07:56 AM
Sight of the Stars's Avatar
Sight of the Stars Offline
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Top of Mt. Everest. -shivers- Cold.
Posts: 4,043
Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars
Default Re: [Crossover] Interlinked [FF/PKMN] (SU/DS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enkaku_Kumori View Post
Name: Auron
Age: 35
Gender: Male
Appearance: http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__.../Auron_Art.png What you can’t see in the picture is the huge scar that runs over the right side of his face and his right eye, the latter of which is permanently shut and is the reason he wears sunglasses. His other eye is yellow in color. Btw there is nothing wrong with his arm, he just keeps it in his sleeve like that as a nod to rōnins.
Personality: Auron is the strong silent type. He speaks only if he’s spoken to and when he thinks it’s necessary, but when he does he usually gives people advice. He appears as a strict, no-nonsense warrior filled with a dry, ironic sort of humor. In battle however he is very powerful and will not stop fighting until his opponent is defeated. Once a guardian, Auron devotes his life to protecting those in need, putting the matters of others before his own, and is unconcerned with his own well-being. His cold exterior may not hint to this, but he would gladly sacrifice himself before others. (Apparently he’s supposed to be a lot like Vincent XD)
Home World: FFX .
History: Lol in all honesty Auron’s history isn’t important at all to the plot of the RP and what might happen next. After the merge he simply wandered about the world, known as a protector of those who needed protecting and generally a silent, mysterious figure.
Pokémon:
Houndoom (Hellgar) M
Raichu (Jecht) M
Link: Hashmal (FFXII)
Other: He’s actually died before :D It only got him mad.

Name: Kimahri Ronso
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Appearance: http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__...so_artwork.jpg (Note that even though Kimahri is 6’ 8”, that is actually small for a Ronso.)
Personality: Kimahri is another silent type, although for different reasons than Auron. It is mainly out of shame that he does not speak very often, because of his broken horn, which the Ronsos see as a personal disgrace. Because the other Ronsos looked down upon him as a child because he was smaller than the others, this also became a reason for his coldness and silence towards others. He is very loyal to those he trusts though, and he will speak to his friends. He is known to be wise beyond his years and offers wordly advice (unlike Auron, who gives advice on what decision should be made)
Kimahri is very protective towards Yuna, a Summoner he guarded while she was on her journey. He had promised Auron that he would protect High Summoner Braska’s daughter, and this went as far as becoming her first guardian when she became a summoner. He is very close to both Yuna and Auron because of this. He is initially distrustful of people at first, but he has a gentle heart and once he decides that he
he trusts you, you will have a friend for life.
Home World: FFX
History: Eh, not much to say. He managed to find his people, the Ronsos, a new home in the merged world, but when war broke out and he was being called he left his home to go seek out Auron. He knew that if anyone would have a clue about what was going on, it would be him.
Pokémon: Kimahri does not use pokemon. However, he can speak to them and get them to help him out in a battle.
Link: Valefor (specifically FFX’s version)
Other: Kimahri has a move called Lancet, which allows him to copy the moves of his foes. (This can extend to pokemon as well)
Actually, I was the person who reserved Yuna, and I was planning on making the Aeons available, but only her maiden aeon (aka Valefor) will be available in the beginning. I was planning on having the fayth statues cross over into the Pokemon world, hidden underground or other places that are insanely difficult to reach, and achieve them gradually over the course of the RP. I was planning on converting their elemental attacks to match Pokemon moves, and making only two elements available for each Aeon (Ifrit would have one as fire, Ixion would have one as electric, Bahamut would have one as dragon, Shiva would have her two as water/ice, etc.). I was planning on limiting their power so they wouldn't be so OP'd, as well.

Anima would also be available at some point as well, as I have Seymour reserved and she'll be going against him, but the rest of the non-main aeons would never be an option.

Also, instead of the home world being FFX, I think you're looking for "Spira".

^_^

I can change all of this, of course, if you're set on Valefor, but otherwise (unless CM changes her mind, which I also wouldn't be mad about), I was just letting you know. c:

Though I'm overjoyed that someone's actually filling Kimahri and Auron. Like, I came a mixture of blood, tears, and rainbows. XDD
__________________
.previously known as White Wolf of the Snow.
Quote:
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."

Last edited by Sight of the Stars; 06-30-2012 at 07:59 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 06-30-2012, 08:05 AM
Winter's Avatar
Winter Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Banora, munchin' on dumbapples...
Posts: 4,528
Send a message via Skype™ to Winter
Default Re: [Crossover] Interlinked [FF/PKMN] (SU/DS)

...Talk about incredibly complicated there, Sight...

And does it really matter how technical we get with world names? People RPing who haven't played X aren't going to know the world is called Spira.
__________________

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 06-30-2012, 08:26 AM
Enkaku_Kumori's Avatar
Enkaku_Kumori Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Falling off the edge of the world.
Posts: 1,336
Send a message via Skype™ to Enkaku_Kumori
Default Re: [Crossover] Interlinked [FF/PKMN] (SU/DS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sight of the Stars View Post
Actually, I was the person who reserved Yuna, and I was planning on making the Aeons available, but only her maiden aeon (aka Valefor) will be available in the beginning. I was planning on having the fayth statues cross over into the Pokemon world, hidden underground or other places that are insanely difficult to reach, and achieve them gradually over the course of the RP. I was planning on converting their elemental attacks to match Pokemon moves, and making only two elements available for each Aeon (Ifrit would have one as fire, Ixion would have one as electric, Bahamut would have one as dragon, Shiva would have her two as water/ice, etc.). I was planning on limiting their power so they wouldn't be so OP'd, as well.

Anima would also be available at some point as well, as I have Seymour reserved and she'll be going against him, but the rest of the non-main aeons would never be an option.

Also, instead of the home world being FFX, I think you're looking for "Spira".

^_^

I can change all of this, of course, if you're set on Valefor, but otherwise (unless CM changes her mind, which I also wouldn't be mad about), I was just letting you know. c:

Though I'm overjoyed that someone's actually filling Kimahri and Auron. Like, I came a mixture of blood, tears, and rainbows. XDD
YES SPIRA!! That was the name! XD I couldn't remember it, I never paid attention to world names XD And how could I not play Auron and Kimahri? They were definitely my favorite characters, along with Yuna :3

I actually picked Valefor because I wanted to link Kimahri to Yuna somehow, because despite all of what's happened he's still very loyal to her and considers her one of his closest friends. I like your idea for the fayths though, it sounds like a second pilgremage to Yuna XD
__________________
Guy 1: I wasn't that drunk
Guy 2: Dude, you were in my fireplace yelling "Diagon Alley"

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
███ █░░░ This comment reminds me of a puzzle...
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
You sneak into little girls' rooms and you live forever.
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 06-30-2012, 08:46 AM
Sight of the Stars's Avatar
Sight of the Stars Offline
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Top of Mt. Everest. -shivers- Cold.
Posts: 4,043
Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars
Default Re: [Crossover] Interlinked [FF/PKMN] (SU/DS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter View Post
...Talk about incredibly complicated there, Sight...

And does it really matter how technical we get with world names? People RPing who haven't played X aren't going to know the world is called Spira.
Yup. c:

I was just saying that Enkaku might want to throw Spira somewhere in there. XD Sorry, it bothered my nit-picky OCD. And I wasn't sure if it was omitted or forgotten. It looks like it was the latter. XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enkaku_Kumori View Post
YES SPIRA!! That was the name! XD I couldn't remember it, I never paid attention to world names XD And how could I not play Auron and Kimahri? They were definitely my favorite characters, along with Yuna :3

I actually picked Valefor because I wanted to link Kimahri to Yuna somehow, because despite all of what's happened he's still very loyal to her and considers her one of his closest friends. I like your idea for the fayths though, it sounds like a second pilgremage to Yuna XD
I know, they were just so awesome. I wish I had used Kimahri more when I played through FFX, but I was too amused by the Aeons and Auron's bad-assery to use him much. XDD

Yuna will undoubtedly seek that adorable Ronso out. <33 He'll have plenty of a connection. c:

Don't read the spoiler. I repeat, don't read the spoiler if you have not played FFX because it just ruins it. XD I don't care if this is a giant red button. Don't ruin it for yourself.
Spoiler:
FFX SPOILER:

justkidding, I'll PM my joke to Enkaku. cx I'm not heartless enough to ruin the ending.


AS LONG AS WE DON'T HAVE TO GO THROUGH ANOTHER ******* BLUE/RED BUTTERFLY CHALLENGE, I'M FINE. XDDD And with them being uncomfortable with the new world and all, they might find some sense of security in the familiarity of a pilgrimage. c:
__________________
.previously known as White Wolf of the Snow.
Quote:
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 06-30-2012, 04:55 PM
CM's Avatar
CM Offline
Dungeon Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FLAMING RATTATA!!!
Posts: 7,788
Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: [Crossover] Interlinked [FF/PKMN] (SU/DS)

... Seriously guys? I go to bed and this is what I come back to? X3

So it seems like there's a little discussion going on. I allowed Sight to go on with this idea of hers and see who she explains it in her SU. It was be then if I decided to allow it or not. It does sound a little complicated, but I want to see what she does with it. So it seems like Sight and Enkaku need to figure out what to do with Valefor. So for now I'll leave that to you two to figure it out.

However I can do this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enkaku_Kumori View Post
Name: Auron
Age: 35
Gender: Male
Appearance: http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__.../Auron_Art.png What you can’t see in the picture is the huge scar that runs over the right side of his face and his right eye, the latter of which is permanently shut and is the reason he wears sunglasses. His other eye is yellow in color. Btw there is nothing wrong with his arm, he just keeps it in his sleeve like that as a nod to rōnins.
Personality: Auron is the strong silent type. He speaks only if he’s spoken to and when he thinks it’s necessary, but when he does he usually gives people advice. He appears as a strict, no-nonsense warrior filled with a dry, ironic sort of humor. In battle however he is very powerful and will not stop fighting until his opponent is defeated. Once a guardian, Auron devotes his life to protecting those in need, putting the matters of others before his own, and is unconcerned with his own well-being. His cold exterior may not hint to this, but he would gladly sacrifice himself before others. (Apparently he’s supposed to be a lot like Vincent XD)
Home World: FFX .
History: Lol in all honesty Auron’s history isn’t important at all to the plot of the RP and what might happen next. After the merge he simply wandered about the world, known as a protector of those who needed protecting and generally a silent, mysterious figure.
Pokémon:
Houndoom (Hellgar) M
Raichu (Jecht) M
Link: Hashmal (FFXII)
Other: He’s actually died before :D It only got him mad.
*stamps Accepted stamp on SU*
__________________
Crystal Momoyia

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old 06-30-2012, 10:22 PM
Sight of the Stars's Avatar
Sight of the Stars Offline
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Top of Mt. Everest. -shivers- Cold.
Posts: 4,043
Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars
Default Re: [Crossover] Interlinked [FF/PKMN] (SU/DS)

I'll try to explain it the best I can, haha. ^^; I'll assume that this'll take place before X-2, just because I didn't like her outfit near as much. :| -flicks Square Enix-

Name: Yuna
Age: 17 years
Gender: Female
Appearance:

Yuna isn't the tallest person around; in fact, she's shorter than most, standing at only 5'3". She has pale, cream-colored skin and from this peers two different colored eyes--the left is the gentle color of the sky and the right is a fierce, emerald green. Her gentle-featured face is framed by chocolate locks of hair that curls at the ends and brushes her shoulders. Alabaster, kimono-like sleeves tipped with a rose-colored gradient cover and hang from her arms. A sash-like, white material crosses itself and goes over her neck on both sides. Around her waist is a wide, orange band of cloth printed with a floral design. On her back is a large, similarly colored bow. Her lower, dress-like garb is a lovely navy blue and displays large flower silhouettes and thin, spiraling vines. A multi-shaded blue, string-like trinket hangs from the right side of her hair. She usually carries a large staff topped with a circular piece for summoning.

Personality:
Yuna is a very giving individual; she is well-known for helping anyone in need, and finds her own needs far below that of others, especially the people she is particularly close to. She used to be naive when it came to her religion, Yevon, but her first pilgrimage shattered that faith after she learned of the spiral of death that it was only putting Spira through. She tends to try and be positive about others, even if it seems like they are nothing but terrible news and would bring horrid misfortune. Yuna hates sacrificing things for victory, especially when it comes to lives. She loves her aeons and was thrilled by Valefor's return.

Home World: Spira (FFX)
History:
Minor FFX Spoilers:
[spoilers]Yuna went through a pilgrimage in Spira to stop the chaos entity that plagued their world, Sin, with her Aeons, as well as her Guardians (Tidus, Auron, Rikku, Wakka, Kimahri, Lulu, and Rikku). They broke the spiral of Sin reappearing every 10 years by not relying on what was known as the Final Aeon, and defeated Sin for good, and sent her aeons away for their eternal rest. She lost Tidus and Auron in this process.[/spoiler]
Yuna did not know she had appeared in the Pokemon world when it happened. She appeared underground with Valefor's Fayth Statue, and was able to speak with her beloved first aeon once more. She was warned of a danger threatening this place, as well, and Valefor has agreed to be available for her help.
Pokémon: NONE--she currently has one Aeon; Valefor.

VALEFOR -- FEMALE -- AEON
An aeon from the world of Spira. It uses its wings to create sonic gusts that increase it's speed.
Weak to: Electric, Rock, Ice
As far as spells go, she can use minor health-restoring spells, fire spells, and water spells. Her special move, Sonic Wings, is a speed/accuracy boosting move.

CONCERNING OVERDRIVES:
I will, in fact, be keeping the Overdrives, but they can only be used every 15 posts /minimum/, and for Valefor to even use them, she's gotta be really ticked off. And 15 posts is a LOT. :I Also, when she uses her Overdrive, she doesn't pay attention to who she attacks, so you had better haul your fine ass outta there. XD

Link: n/a
Other: So that's how the aeons shall work. They'll keep their spells, but it can only be elemental, and to be compatible with Pokemon, they have their own weaknesses.
__________________
.previously known as White Wolf of the Snow.
Quote:
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."

Last edited by Sight of the Stars; 07-02-2012 at 01:41 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 07-01-2012, 07:53 PM
CM's Avatar
CM Offline
Dungeon Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FLAMING RATTATA!!!
Posts: 7,788
Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: [Crossover] Interlinked [FF/PKMN] (SU/DS)

Deleted my old post so that I wouldn't be double posting (again) but I got an idea last night. I'm thinking that any canon characters that are not taken from either Final Fantasy or Pokémon can be brought in as NPCs, as well as some original characters. I know I intend to do that. You don't have to post just as your PCs. I will allow you to post as NPCs if you cannot think of something for your characters. But remember since they are non-player characters, that means anyone can take control of that character. However I would recommend that ideas start forming between players if they want to include the same character in their posts.

This is just an idea I thought of, so this is open for discussion.
__________________
Crystal Momoyia

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 07-01-2012, 08:10 PM
Winter's Avatar
Winter Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Banora, munchin' on dumbapples...
Posts: 4,528
Send a message via Skype™ to Winter
Default Re: [Crossover] Interlinked [FF/PKMN] (SU/DS)

Hmm...I'll probably have multiple NPC references, however, I'm not too sure if there will be more than OCs that my chars interact with, aside from Jovi and the obvious ones there, like her mother and Prof. Krane, maybe Michael, but I have a feeling he's off doing something else "more important" somewhere else, much to Jovi's displeasure. Meanwhile Cissnei and family's contacts probably won't extend to more than the other Turks/once-Turks and a handful of possible NPCs.

And Sight, don't worry about mid-timeline Yuna, X-2 was nothing but fanservice and massively confusing plot anyway, from what I got. (I haven't played through X all the way, and my knowledge of the rest of X and X-2 from a very ill-tempered game reviewer known for his hate of any FF game beyond VII...so why he reviewed VIII, X, and X-2, aside from comedy and headdesking factor, I dunno.) That aside, don't feel too bad, Cissnei was ripped mid-timeline as well, supposedly she was there for the end of VII, but I haven't played the game that whole story is from thanks to the fact it never made it out of Japan.
__________________

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 07-01-2012, 08:30 PM
Eternal Moonlight's Avatar
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Rumored Canadian
Posts: 6,579
Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight
Default Re: [Crossover] Interlinked [FF/PKMN] (SU/DS)

OH! I really like that idea, it'll help keep things moving during slower times, me thinks. And, I have a few ideas for NPCs as well (obviously Pokémon, but I'm reading a little on FF) ^^

I was thinking maybe Crystal (since she and Kotone aren't the same person, could explain a few things as well), Erika and maybe another Johto leader. Nothing concrete yet though X3
__________________

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 07-01-2012, 08:36 PM
CM's Avatar
CM Offline
Dungeon Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FLAMING RATTATA!!!
Posts: 7,788
Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: [Crossover] Interlinked [FF/PKMN] (SU/DS)

Well Moonlight, if you do bring Crystal in then we'll have to be able to tell when we're talking about her or my OC with the same name X3 Same spelling to.

And I have a question for you all. Would y'all mind terrible if I have my OC Crystal Momoyia be the current Kanto champion? I want to make sure that y'all are okay with that before I do ahead with the idea.
__________________
Crystal Momoyia

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 07-01-2012, 08:38 PM
Eternal Moonlight's Avatar
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Rumored Canadian
Posts: 6,579
Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight
Default Re: [Crossover] Interlinked [FF/PKMN] (SU/DS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM View Post
Well Moonlight, if you do bring Crystal in then we'll have to be able to tell when we're talking about her or my OC with the same name X3 Same spelling to.

And I have a question for you all. Would y'all mind terrible if I have my OC Crystal Momoyia be the current Kanto champion? I want to make sure that y'all are okay with that before I do ahead with the idea.
Haha, I can't believe I forgot they had the same name. I think Crystal (playable character) would just go by Kris then, to avoid confusion :3

No problem here!
__________________

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 07-01-2012, 10:41 PM
Sight of the Stars's Avatar
Sight of the Stars Offline
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Top of Mt. Everest. -shivers- Cold.
Posts: 4,043
Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars
Default Re: [Crossover] Interlinked [FF/PKMN] (SU/DS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM View Post
Deleted my old post so that I wouldn't be double posting (again) but I got an idea last night. I'm thinking that any canon characters that are not taken from either Final Fantasy or Pokémon can be brought in as NPCs, as well as some original characters. I know I intend to do that. You don't have to post just as your PCs. I will allow you to post as NPCs if you cannot think of something for your characters. But remember since they are non-player characters, that means anyone can take control of that character. However I would recommend that ideas start forming between players if they want to include the same character in their posts.

This is just an idea I thought of, so this is open for discussion.
I never use NPCs. Like, I LITERALLY, never use NPCs. At all. So this really doesn't apply to me much. o 3o' Most of my recently-gained RPing skill comes from an RPing forum based around one plot, where there is no need for NPC's and they're not used. At all. :x I'm always wary about them, anyway.
__________________
.previously known as White Wolf of the Snow.
Quote:
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 07-01-2012, 10:47 PM
CM's Avatar
CM Offline
Dungeon Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FLAMING RATTATA!!!
Posts: 7,788
Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: [Crossover] Interlinked [FF/PKMN] (SU/DS)

Well sometimes NPCs are needed I think, but if so I might be end up playing a good amount of them. But we'll see what happens when the RP starts I think.
__________________
Crystal Momoyia

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 07-01-2012, 11:27 PM
Sight of the Stars's Avatar
Sight of the Stars Offline
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Top of Mt. Everest. -shivers- Cold.
Posts: 4,043
Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars
Default Re: [Crossover] Interlinked [FF/PKMN] (SU/DS)

I always feel edgy controlling NPCs. Don't know why. I just do. So they may be needed, but I won't be the one controlling them. XD

Anyway, SU's done. c:
__________________
.previously known as White Wolf of the Snow.
Quote:
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 07-02-2012, 01:14 AM
CM's Avatar
CM Offline
Dungeon Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FLAMING RATTATA!!!
Posts: 7,788
Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: [Crossover] Interlinked [FF/PKMN] (SU/DS)

I saw, but there's still something that needs to be worked out. Namely with Enkaku having Kimahri's link as Valefor. So that needs to be worked out before I can accept. Also I'm debating on if I should allow Yuna to have a link when she still has the ability to summon Aeons.
__________________
Crystal Momoyia

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com