Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Anime-Style Battling League » ASB: Headquarters

ASB: Headquarters The Headquarters of the ASB League. The place where all of the registrations and documentations of monetary gain, Pokemon, etc. occur. The place where all new hopefuls begin their ASB journey.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #586  
Old 07-29-2012, 06:53 AM
Saraibre Ryu's Avatar
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Voids of my mind
Posts: 6,530
Default Re: Question and Answer Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3m0d0ll View Post

Of course, as long as your theme is acceptable.

Please do something fancy. The only cool Gym around here is 3m0d0ll's. ;__;
So when my new application is ready [which should be soon], do I PM it to one of you guys? The thread is locked. >>

Also to resumbit a buisness idea of a buisness that you currently have, but has been completely dead, just send it to the Dragon's Den right?
__________________
Code:
VPP STATS Paired with: Sandstorm Lavastone <3 Neon the Jolteon Level100: 6576
  #587  
Old 07-29-2012, 06:59 AM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Question and Answer Thread

if one of the shop threads has died or been closed is it okay to restart it and use it as your shop?
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

  #588  
Old 07-29-2012, 07:19 AM
Trainer17's Avatar
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: New World
Posts: 6,354
Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17
Default Re: Question and Answer Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
if one of the shop threads has died or been closed is it okay to restart it and use it as your shop?
iirc, you have to at least ask the permission of the previous shop owner to actually claim it as your own. Unless they're really inactive/dead, you may approach any of the Business Officials/Dragons and ask for their opinion @ their thread.
__________________
URPG l ASB l VPP

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League
  #589  
Old 07-29-2012, 07:45 AM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Question and Answer Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainer17 View Post
iirc, you have to at least ask the permission of the previous shop owner to actually claim it as your own. Unless they're really inactive/dead, you may approach any of the Business Officials/Dragons and ask for their opinion @ their thread.
is there a challenge finder in ASBL ? if there is not you should create one. That a way person knows who is looking for challenges
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

  #590  
Old 07-29-2012, 07:49 AM
Trainer17's Avatar
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: New World
Posts: 6,354
Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17
Default Re: Question and Answer Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
is there a challenge finder in ASBL ? if there is not you should create one. That a way person knows who is looking for challenges
Are you talking about this thread here? VS Seeker @ ASB Battles thread xD Though it's currently closed due to WAR, and might be re-opened asap seeing how the WAR has ended or near to its ending...
__________________
URPG l ASB l VPP

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League
  #591  
Old 07-29-2012, 07:55 AM
Saraibre Ryu's Avatar
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Voids of my mind
Posts: 6,530
Default Re: Question and Answer Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
is there a challenge finder in ASBL ? if there is not you should create one. That a way person knows who is looking for challenges
You can still make a thread through private challenge! Just post all the criteria in the first post like any other battle. ^^
__________________
Code:
VPP STATS Paired with: Sandstorm Lavastone <3 Neon the Jolteon Level100: 6576
  #592  
Old 07-29-2012, 08:15 AM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Question and Answer Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainer17 View Post
Are you talking about this thread here? VS Seeker @ ASB Battles thread xD Though it's currently closed due to WAR, and might be re-opened asap seeing how the WAR has ended or near to its ending...

Thanks ! and you really should, now is the best time to do it !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraibre Ryu View Post
You can still make a thread through private challenge! Just post all the criteria in the first post like any other battle. ^^
it would be my first time, I know there are other first time battlers out there ! just wanted to connect with some of them.
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

  #593  
Old 07-29-2012, 08:36 AM
Trainer17's Avatar
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: New World
Posts: 6,354
Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17
Default Re: Question and Answer Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Thanks ! and you really should, now is the best time to do it !



it would be my first time, I know there are other first time battlers out there ! just wanted to connect with some of them.
Trust me, we all want to have battles :3 But then again, in regards to the opening of the thread, I'm guessing only ASB mods or officials with mod powers could do so.
__________________
URPG l ASB l VPP

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League
  #594  
Old 07-29-2012, 08:44 AM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Question and Answer Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainer17 View Post
Trust me, we all want to have battles :3 But then again, in regards to the opening of the thread, I'm guessing only ASB mods or officials with mod powers could do so.
ohhh I see, I can do that stuff to, but Id feel better to just like the staff here do that kinda stuff.
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

  #595  
Old 07-29-2012, 02:04 PM
Dino's Avatar
Dino Offline
ASB Official
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: In your dumpster
Posts: 1,345
Send a message via AIM to Dino
Default Re: Question and Answer Thread

The VS Seeker has already been reopened and is ready for use.
:D
Go nuts!
__________________

lv.100@1618
Links


  #596  
Old 07-29-2012, 03:05 PM
Trainer17's Avatar
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: New World
Posts: 6,354
Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17
Default Re: Question and Answer Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino View Post
The VS Seeker has already been reopened and is ready for use.
:D
Go nuts!


Let THE BLOODSHED BATTLES begin!
__________________
URPG l ASB l VPP

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League
  #597  
Old 07-29-2012, 08:27 PM
3m0d0ll's Avatar
3m0d0ll Offline
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: t(//_^ t)
Posts: 3,884
Send a message via AIM to 3m0d0ll Send a message via Skype™ to 3m0d0ll
Default Re: Question and Answer Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraibre Ryu View Post
So when my new application is ready [which should be soon], do I PM it to one of you guys? The thread is locked. >>

Also to resumbit a buisness idea of a buisness that you currently have, but has been completely dead, just send it to the Dragon's Den right?
I'm going around and opening threads that were closed due to WAR and other threads that the Staff agree should be reopened. c:

And yeah, just Dragon Den it.
__________________
I need a new sig, uhg.
██ ->>> Links. Twin: Justin. Pair: Corey. ||・
  #598  
Old 07-30-2012, 04:48 AM
Trainer17's Avatar
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: New World
Posts: 6,354
Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17
Default Re: Question and Answer Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3m0d0ll View Post
I'm going around and opening threads that were closed due to WAR and other threads that the Staff agree should be reopened. c:

And yeah, just Dragon Den it.
Just saying that you referred the wrong Utility Store in the Announcement thread ^^; Iridium's one is long gone, and new yet revamped one could be found here. :D

/yay for my sales
__________________
URPG l ASB l VPP

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League

Last edited by Trainer17; 07-30-2012 at 04:50 AM.
  #599  
Old 07-30-2012, 10:32 PM
eishiba's Avatar
eishiba Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 576
Default Re: Question and Answer Thread

what happens if dragon tail is used on a sub? will the opponent be switched out?
__________________
Ever wondered what Hitler thinks of Ash Ketchem?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihdmOn0J_aM
  #600  
Old 07-31-2012, 02:48 AM
Velocity's Avatar
Velocity Offline
ASB Official
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: The Land of Night and Magic
Posts: 2,759
Default Re: Question and Answer Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by eishiba View Post
what happens if dragon tail is used on a sub? will the opponent be switched out?
No.
__________________
I laughed, I cried, I testified;
And in the end found this world altogether lacking.

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com