Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2012, 07:43 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow
Default Return of the Avatar (15+ due to language and semi-detailed violence)

Hey guys, this is my first fan fiction. It is based in the world of Avatar: The last airbender and Avatar the legend of Korra. The prologue is based in the lifetime of the Avatar after Korra, then the main story is based 300 years after the prologue, in a modern day society.
Basically the Avatar is believed to have died out. Benders have become rare, and most people dont even know what a bender is. An ancient cult, who over the centuries has become a ruthless gang, have torn Isaac's life apart.
To Avoid confusion, Bumi is NOT King Bumi of Omashu, nor the son of Aang and Katara. Bumi is the result of my lack of name creating ability. However Bolin IS Bolin from the legend of Korra, and Iroh is General Iroh From the legend of Korra, not Zuko's Uncle Iroh.
anyway here it is
Book 1: Beginnings
Prologue: Bumi's Plan
Chapter 1: Dreams and Reality
Chapter 2: Truth and Lies
Chapter 3: A New Face
Chapter 4: Who To and Not To Trust
Chapter 5: 15 Minutes of Fame
Chapter 6: Perfect Day For a Funeral
Chapter 7: Where Nobody Dares to Go
Chapter 8: Reunions
Chapter 9: Breaking Free
Chapter 10: Mistakes Of The Past
Book 2: Fighting Back
Chapter 1: Old Friends Old Memories
Chapter 2: The Element Of Surprise
Chapter 3: No Limits
Chapter 4: The Shadow

Sorry if the links to the chapters, breaches the rules, as I had already written so much, and published on avatarthelastairbenderonline.com and I thought it would be extremely messy to post each chapter as a post. Anyway enjoy :)

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me

Last edited by Cobalt Shadow; 07-31-2012 at 09:00 AM.
Old 07-31-2012, 08:05 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: Return of the Avatar (15+ due to language and semi-detailed violence)

It's great to see an Avatar story on here, but you can't post links to your chapters, as stated in the rules. You must post them in proper posts on the forum. Even if you think it will be "messy." We can't have links to other sites, especially ones where people need an account. Please post them on the forum within seven days or this thread will be locked.

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.
Old 07-31-2012, 08:57 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow
Default Re: Return of the Avatar (15+ due to language and semi-detailed violence)

not even to google documents. The links to each chapter lead to a word document that I put on google documents. No other forums are involved? I thought the rule applied if it were to another forum.
okay then please lock. even if it is just a matter of copy and paste, I don't have the time to copy every chapter to an individual post

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me

Last edited by Cobalt Shadow; 07-31-2012 at 11:05 PM.
Old 08-01-2012, 02:14 PM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune

No, it's to anywhere. It's not convenient for the forum itself or for the people reading the story to have to go to a whole different site. Google docs even requires an account, which we cannot have. It's not fair to ask people to make an account just to read a story.

If you had the time to post a link to each of your chapter and type up that summary, then you certainly have time to post each chapter. It's not hard, and it'd have taken you the same amount of time to write up that post. Seriously. If you need to separate and code, that does not take long either. I wouldn't give up on it just yet because posting on a forum does NOT take long.

Just a thought. If you still want it locked after that, I'll be happy to do so.

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.
Old 08-01-2012, 09:26 PM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Lock it

Banner Made by Me
Closed Thread