Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.

Old 08-02-2012, 07:01 PM
5TailedDemonLizard Offline

Default Re: .:The Pe2k PokeMafia:. [Open]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sealboy View Post

This as a WAR Team would be awesome-sauce :D You liked them both? Well, that's because I'm amazing xD

I'll try. I remember making Userbars back in the day of '08 and '09 (I think) so I'll give it a shot xD

Mafia-themed challenge in ASB would be cool. I've never really looked through the ASB section () but I'll be sure to watch you guys take part and shiz :P

I do it all for you Winter :L Teehee.

I reckon we should all make a Mafia dance... :D

~Sealboy
Lol, a Mafia dance? That would be hilarious to try in my sickness fog, lol. But if you guys have any more suggestions, I'm open to it. I'll be doing some reffing in the ASB in the meantime.

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

"Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

^Please click my eggs^

Click here for my other links!

Old 08-02-2012, 07:08 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5TailedDemonLizard View Post
Lol, a Mafia dance? That would be hilarious to try in my sickness fog, lol. But if you guys have any more suggestions, I'm open to it. I'll be doing some reffing in the ASB in the meantime.
....im not a big fan of a dance..lol
you and your reffing ! its killing us ! lol

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 08-02-2012, 08:55 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy

Quote:
Lol, a Mafia dance? That would be hilarious to try in my sickness fog, lol. But if you guys have any more suggestions, I'm open to it.
Yeeeaaaah! xD Awr, I hope you feel better soon :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
....im not a big fan of a dance..lol l
Pfft, I bet you secretly are. I reckon you're dancing RIGHT NOW :D

~Sealboy

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.
Old 08-02-2012, 09:08 PM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Lol, I do dance...ballet and tap. XD

Hmm...I want to say I remember multiple of us being voice actors...maybe try to get something for is done on that front? Like a hilarious commercial for us or something with a few of us in it?

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 08-02-2012, 09:14 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter View Post

Hmm...I want to say I remember multiple of us being voice actors...maybe try to get something for is done on that front? Like a hilarious commercial for us or something with a few of us in it?
Well, you do either of the two while I do silly, over-the-top dancing :D

Well, I could take part (maybe). I should be getting a fair bit of money soon, so I'm likely to get a decent microphone (yaaaaaaaay!). Do y'all have proper mics or the headset ones? Or maybe teh built-in laptop/PC ones?

I frickin' love commercials - the VA theme for it in WAR Week 5 was da shiz! I just like to go crazy with them :') Also, on a side note, every time I'm with my 'lil cousins we all start shouting out "yeah!" like I did in my submission xD

~Sealboy

Old 08-02-2012, 09:21 PM
Winter Offline

XDDD I dunno that either really count as "mafia dancing" though we did tap to Chicago by Sinatra one year, lol. DORKIEST OUTFIT EVER! I hated it! XD

I use mic built in my laptop, but noise removal on Audacity screws up my audio and makes it sound funny sometimes...thinking about giving the Logitech USB Pro ( I think that's it) a try since it has good reviews on VAA for a starter mic...that and it's only $20.

Old 08-02-2012, 09:21 PM

Quote:

Oh my god, I would love something like that. I would be so happy. I have a mic headset (i think) that's hiding in my closet somewhere. Hopefully it's still in working condition. Would others be willing to do that?

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

^Please click my eggs^

Old 08-02-2012, 09:25 PM
Winter Offline

I would. XD

And I bet we could get Grace in on it as well as Seal...I like doing VA stuff. Just finished stuff for a Halo machinima recently...can't wait to get the rest of the script! And no, Seal, it's not for Guard Duty, before you ask. Still waiting to hear from Josh on that.

Old 08-02-2012, 09:26 PM

Keh heh heh heh~! And just letting you guys know, VAing isn't my forte either, but i do want to get into it a bit more. I think this commercial thing would be awesome if someone else made up the script for it XD

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

^Please click my eggs^

Old 08-02-2012, 09:30 PM
Sealboy Offline

Quote:
Oh my god, I would love something like that. I would be so happy. I have a mic headset (i think) that's hiding in my closet somewhere. Hopefully it's still in working condition. Would others be willing to do that?
I could do in a few weeks. I kinda killed my cheap mic headset, so I wouldn't be able to do anything until I has some money that should be coming to me about next week?

Quote:
XDDD I dunno that either really count as "mafia dancing"
If I say "I'm the Godfather" throughout it, it could be? xD

I was curious about getting a USB Studio Condenser Mic w/ pop screen round about Ł78.98 (you convert the moneyz, I ain't doing it for ya!), but I'm starting to think a cheaper choice (like a PC gaming headset w/ mic) might be better off? xD I also wants to get me some video editing software and a webcam for my PC with the money as well :P (I has Media Studies in College which might require these things, but I also wanna do "Let's Play" videos because I get easily scared at horror games, as well as because I have an AWESOME personality! :L lol)

~Sealboy

Old 08-02-2012, 10:39 PM
Winter Offline

Lol, it's really easy to go into and have fun with, Meg, I promise. I only got into it a few months ago and got addicted to it after one attempt at doing ome line for a KH trailer fandub...which never ended up getting my lines put in it, sadly. I think the only thing I would say you really need for VAing (other than a mic and maybe Audacity or something like it) would be the ability to get into a character's mindset if you're doing a character if you can get into their mindset, it helps with emotion...maybe an ability to imitate some voices well if you get into fandubbing. XD I'm not really good at totally writing stuff like commercials, though I keep getting the line "The PE2K PokeMafia: Come join our family" in my head, lol. If someone wants to build off that, be my guest.

Well, Seal, I dunno about video editing software or anything like that, and I dunno conversion rates, but the site I use to find some of my projects and just about everything else for voice acting, Voice Acting Alliance, has a mic review thread here, and maybe that can help you out?

Old 08-03-2012, 08:52 AM
Sealboy Offline

Quote:
Well, Seal, I dunno about video editing software or anything like that, and I dunno conversion rates, but the site I use to find some of my projects and just about everything else for voice acting, Voice Acting Alliance, has a mic review thread here, and maybe that can help you out?
Haha, I'm only looking for a mic, I know the other stuffs I want P:

Thank you! I've looked through the site and, whereas I was thinking about getting the Samson Studio Condenser mic before, I'm now tempted to go with the Logitech USB Desktop mic :D

I had an idea for the (possible) radio commercial? You know those adverts you get where people are asked the same question, but each person's answer is like mashed up? So, like, you get one person saying something, then it switches to another, and then it goes back to the original speaker and so on. For example, these would be the lines each speaker says:

Speaker a: "How cool are Unicorns"? Um... Well... I dunno. Cool, I guess?

Speaker b: They're weird. I mean, what's up with all of the rainbows and the weird, spiralling horn?

Speaker c: Unicorns are great! They're so fluffy!

And this could be how it's put together:

a: "How cool are Unicorns"?

b: They're weird.

a: Um...

c: Unicorns are great!

a: Well...

b: What's up with all of the rainbows?

c: They're so fluffy!

a: Cool, I guess?

b: And the weird spiralling horn?

a: I dunno.

So yeah, something like that? We'd each have a few questions to ask related to this group ("What does the PokeMafia mean to you?" "Why did you join?" "What's the future of PokeMafia?" etc.) and someone/some people can mix the audio up to make something like a mixed interview? Also, it could get confusing as just audio (because different people will be speaking and you won't know who is who xd), so we could make a YouTube video of it so that the screen will have the username of whoever is talking in the clips? I dunno, I'm throwing it out there xD

~Sealboy

Last edited by Sealboy; 08-03-2012 at 08:54 AM.
Old 08-05-2012, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sealboy View Post

Haha, I'm only looking for a mic, I know the other stuffs I want P:

Thank you! I've looked through the site and, whereas I was thinking about getting the Samson Studio Condenser mic before, I'm now tempted to go with the Logitech USB Desktop mic :D

I had an idea for the (possible) radio commercial? You know those adverts you get where people are asked the same question, but each person's answer is like mashed up? So, like, you get one person saying something, then it switches to another, and then it goes back to the original speaker and so on. For example, these would be the lines each speaker says:

Speaker a: "How cool are Unicorns"? Um... Well... I dunno. Cool, I guess?

Speaker b: They're weird. I mean, what's up with all of the rainbows and the weird, spiralling horn?

Speaker c: Unicorns are great! They're so fluffy!

And this could be how it's put together:

a: "How cool are Unicorns"?

b: They're weird.

a: Um...

c: Unicorns are great!

a: Well...

b: What's up with all of the rainbows?

c: They're so fluffy!

a: Cool, I guess?

b: And the weird spiralling horn?

a: I dunno.

So yeah, something like that? We'd each have a few questions to ask related to this group ("What does the PokeMafia mean to you?" "Why did you join?" "What's the future of PokeMafia?" etc.) and someone/some people can mix the audio up to make something like a mixed interview? Also, it could get confusing as just audio (because different people will be speaking and you won't know who is who xd), so we could make a YouTube video of it so that the screen will have the username of whoever is talking in the clips? I dunno, I'm throwing it out there xD

~Sealboy
I really. REALLY like that idea, lol. I think it would be a lot of fun! If i have time and people give me ideas or others have the drawing skill, we could put a persona/pokesona to indicate who's talking. lol. I would love to see what people would do for "What does PokeMafia mean to you" XD

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

^Please click my eggs^

Old 08-05-2012, 09:55 PM
Winter Offline

I dunno about drawing anyone else, but I can draw me and maybe a few other female members, lol. Guys...eh, they're a bit more iffy. XD And what does the PokeMafia mean to you?" We haven't really done much...not sure anyone's really developed a sense of attachment/what it means personally yet.

Old 08-05-2012, 09:55 PM
Sealboy Offline

Quote:
I really. REALLY like that idea, lol. I think it would be a lot of fun! If i have time and people give me ideas or others have the drawing skill, we could put a persona/pokesona to indicate who's talking. lol. I would love to see what people would do for "What does PokeMafia mean to you" XD
Yay, I'm glad you thought so :D I love the Pokesona idea! xD

Yeah, it would be interesting the kind of answers we get. I know for one that I'll be all silly billy with mine xD Of course I'd give serious answers within the silly-ness :L Any other question ideas from anyone (if we go with my amazing (I kid) idea)? I think 5 or so would be ideal, especially with the amount of members we have xD Or we could do each recording in stages, like one question a week/every two weeks/month? xP