Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Anime-Style Battling League » ASB: Battles » Battle Archive

Battle Archive Once the dust has settled and the winner is clear, battles are sent here for your viewing pleasure. Feel free to look through the archives to brush up on your skills!

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2012, 11:10 PM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba
Default Typhlosion Explosion vs. Metal Gear Snivy -- Metal Gear Snivy wins by forfeit.

3 vs. 3
Regular terrain
OHKO Clause
Sleep Clause
DQ Time: 5 Days
Ref Style: Closed

I'll send out Korra!

Korra/Azurill (F)
Ability: Thick Fat
Signature Move: N/A

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)

Last edited by 3m0d0ll; 12-31-2012 at 04:32 AM.
Old 06-15-2012, 11:18 PM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Default Re: Typhlosion Explosion vs. Metal Gear Snivy

Alright, I'll send out Pup!

Pup/Riolu (M)
Ability: Steadfast
Signature Move: N/A
Old 06-15-2012, 11:23 PM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba

If he uses an attack, use Growl! If he goes defensive, use Tail Whip then Water Gun!

Growl/Tail Whip~Growl/Water Gun

Links
Code:
Old 06-16-2012, 04:07 AM
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

Alright Pup! Let's use Swords Dance! If Taunt is used, then use Force Palm!

Swords Dance/Force Palm
Old 06-21-2012, 02:04 AM
5TailedDemonLizard Offline

Default Re: Typhlosion Explosion vs. Metal Gear Snivy (REF: 5TailedDemonLizard)

The air was crisp and clear around the flat Pokémon stadium. It was empty, since it was very late, but two trainers stood ready on either side of the arena. They waited in silence, simply staring each other down as they awaited the judge of their battle. That would have been me. I stepped through the small doorway that led to the main part of the arena, standing on its smooth floor.

“Looks like I’ve kept you both waiting long enough. Why don’t we get to what’s really important here?”

The two trainers nodded, already having selected their respective Pokémon. With a simple wave of my hand, the trainers threw the red and white capsules into the center of the arena. They snapped open, illuminating the empty seats with a bright red light. Two small Pokémon, not taller than my knee, had appeared. The two blue Pokémon observed each other for a moment before turning to their trainers, ready to receive orders.

Metal Gear Snivy

[Korra] Azurill (F)
HP: 100%
Energy: 100%
Condition: O-Okay! Let’s do this!
Growl/Tail Whip ~ Growl/Water Gun

Typhlosion Explosion

[Pup] Riolu (M)
Condition: Let’s rock and roll!
Swords Dance/Force Palm ~ Swords Dance/Force Palm

Round 1

Pup turned his eyes to the little blue mouse on the other side of the field once he had received his orders. The Azurill seemed all too content in waiting for the Riolu to move, so he took that opportunity to try and gain the upper hand. Closing his eyes, he focused all of his energy inwards. The fighting type felt his power gather in his core, and began to move in a series of steps that looked much like a Chinese martial art. When he fell still, the power that he had stored coursed through his veins. His attack power had been boosted. With a content smile on his face, Pup stared down his opponent. Let’s see her try to gain the upper hand now!
[Pup: -3 Energy; +2 ATK]

Korra didn’t like the fact that this fighting type was making itself stronger at all. Since Pup hadn’t attacked, she decided the best thing to do was to lower its now boosted attack. Closing her eyes, she began to growl deep in her throat. The sound slowly grew louder and Pup could sense the anger and battle lust hidden deep within the sound. He faltered slightly, now not so eager to attack this little Azurill.
[Korra: -2 Energy| Pup: -1 ATK]
(Accuracy rolled a 54 where rolling more than 100 resulted in this action missing the target.)

Shaking his small head, Pup realized he had to get back on top of his game. He wasn’t going to let a little growl get in his way, would he? Nope. Just like before, he concentrated his inner energy to the center of his body. With quick and agile movements, he hoped that the gods of war would see his request for air. Obviously, they did. When Pup came to a halt, his body pulsed with new energy. “Rio…Riolu!” His triumphant cry made Korra start to get even more nervous.
[Pup: -3 Energy; +2 ATK]

The little Azurill knew she had no choice but try to lower Pup’s attack even more. Any physical blow from him would hurt immensely…She wasn’t ready for that just yet. Another growl rose in her mouth and she bared her little teeth in defiance. Pup narrowed his eyes, now even more weary of his opponent. What tricks did she have up her sleeve…or tail?
[Korra: -2 Energy| Pup: -1 ATK]
(Accuracy rolled a 72 where rolling more than 100 resulted in this action missing the target.)

Round 1 End

Metal Gear Snivy

[Korra] Azurill (F)
Energy: 96%
Condition: Well that was a bit worthless…

Typhlosion Explosion

[Pup] Riolu (M)
Energy: 94%
Condition: Ready to deal some damage!!;+2 ATK

Ref Notes:

- Pup never went on the offensive since he was never taunted, so Korra used growl both actions
- Korra is slower than Pup
- En Garde, fighters!

TE, your orders please

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

"Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

^Please click my eggs^

Click here for my other links!

Old 06-22-2012, 06:50 PM
~Blast Burn

Alright Pup, use Force Palm! If it misses, Force Palm!

Force Palm~Force Palm
Old 06-22-2012, 09:47 PM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Hmm...I'll switch to Reisen, my Venonat, then go with Psychic.

Switch to Reisen~Psychic

Links
Code:
Old 06-24-2012, 03:09 AM

Metal Gear Snivy

[Korra] Azurill (F)
Condition: Well that was a bit worthless…

Switch to Reisen ~ Psychic

Typhlosion Explosion

[Pup] Riolu (M)
Energy: 94%
Condition: Ready to deal some damage!!; +2 ATK

Force Palm ~ Force Palm

Round 2

Before the round could even start, MGS called Korra back to her pokéball to wait for a later time in the battle. In her place, MGS releases his next Pokémon. Reisen looks around once the red light clears, its big red eyes taking in everything before resting on Pup. The Riolu gulps, not excited to be facing a Psychic type.

[Reisen] Venonat (F)
Ability: Compoundeyes
Condition: What’s this? ;+1 ACC

Despite his anxiety, Pup gets into a fighting stance. He gathers all his inner energy towards his palm and takes off at a sprint. Reisen watches as he gets closer, and is too slow to avoid the attack. Pup slams his palm into the Venonat’s face with extreme force, sending the bug flying back across the ground. The attack didn’t hurt her much, however, and Reisen gets to her feet.
[Pup: -8 Energy| Reisen: -7 HP]
(Critical hit rolled a 6446, where rolling 625 or less resulted in a critical hit.)

Pup wouldn’t give Reisen another chance, and ran at the bug again. Reisen had only barely recovered, but was thrown back again. The Venonat groaned in pain, trying to get up. She felt her muscles spasm and constrict. What was going on? When she finally got to her feet, she found she couldn’t move very well. The energy behind the blow had paralyzed her body, and she could barely move.
[Pup: -8 Energy| Reisen: -7 HP; PRZ]
(Critical hit rolled a 4523, where rolling 625 or less resulted in a critical hit. Effect rolled 1-10, result was 2. Reisen is PRZ)

Reisen groaned in anger and frustration, trying to concentrate her psychic powers as best as she could. However, without the movement of her body, she couldn’t do anything. She let out a cry of anger, glaring at Pup who stood smirking with confidence.
[Reisen: -22 Energy]
(Paralysis Roll was 8867 where any result less than or equal to 5000 resulted in Reisen successfully carrying out its orders.)

Round 2 End

Metal Gear Snivy

[Reisen] Venonat (F)
HP: 86%
Energy: 78%
Condition: Well, that’s annoying… ;+1 ACC, -6 SPD; PRZ

Typhlosion Explosion

[Pup] Riolu (M)

Ref Notes:
- None, pretty self-explanatory

MGS, your moves please.

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

^Please click my eggs^

Old 06-24-2012, 04:08 AM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

How dare you give a status problem to my precious Reisen! Poisonpowder, then try another Psychic!

Poisonpowder~Psychic **I don't think anyone but me gets the reference**

Links
Code:
Old 08-02-2012, 07:26 PM
~Blast Burn

Alright, let's lower it's defense! Screech! Then Force Palm! If Taunt is used, Force Palm and then Force Palm again!

Screech~Force Palm/Force Palm~Force Palm
Old 08-03-2012, 09:39 PM

Metal Gear Snivy

[Reisen] Venonat (F)
Condition: Well, that’s annoying… ;+1 ACC, -6 SPD; PRZ

Typhlosion Explosion

[Pup] Riolu (M)

Round 3

Pup observed his opponent, who was now quite peeved that it couldn’t move. With a slight smirk appearing on his face, Pup took a deep breath. Upon exhaling, he let out a ear-splitting screech that made both battlers wince. Thankfully, I had earplugs for this kind of situation. However, Reisen did not, and felt his body quiver at the sudden sound. The ringing in his ears took over everything else, and he wouldn’t be able to focus as easily on Pup’s attacks.
[Pup: -3 Energy| Reisen: -2 DEF]
(Accuracy rolled a 21 where rolling more than 85 resulted in this action missing the target.)

Reisen had heard her trainer’s orders though, and was going to carry them out even if her ears were stinging. She felt a slight objection from her muscles, but she found that she could move. Not well, but it was still movement. Shaking her fluffy purple body, Reisen allowed the spores that had been trapped near her skin come to the surface. She ran closer to Pup, shaking the spores his way. The Riolu swatted at them, seeming to think they weren’t much of a threat. That was until they burned his skin and stung his throat. Letting out a cry of surprise, the Riolu jumped back from Reisen, who chuckled with victory.
[Reisen: -1 Energy| Pup: PSN]
(Paralysis Roll was 4340 where any result less than or equal to 7500 resulted in Reisen successfully carrying out its orders.)

Snarling, Pup wiped some of the excess spores off of his blue body. That little bug was going to get it. Much like he had done last round, the Riolu gathered his energy into the palm of his hand. Running forward, he slammed it into Reisen, who was again thrown back. The attack didn’t do much damage, but Reisen was already stinging slightly. That attack didn’t do much to help. Grumbling in frustration, Reisen got back on her feet and prepared her last attack of the round.
[Pup: -8 Energy| Reisen: -7 HP]
(Effect: Rolled from 1 to 10. Result was 5. No Effect)

Reisen let her mind calm as she prepared her next move. The paralysis didn’t come back to haunt her this action, and she found she could think quite clearly. Pup looked down at his body as it began to glow with a slight pink aura. What was this? He was about to think nothing of it, at least until he was thrown back into the air. He let out a yelp as he hit the ground, skidding along it for a few moments. Reisen snickered at the Riolu’s pain, feeling quite confident in her abilities now.
[Reisen: -9 Energy| Pup: -8 HP]
(Paralysis Roll was 835 where any result less than or equal to 9000 resulted in Reisen successfully carrying out its orders. Effect: Rolled from 1 to 10. Result was 4. No Effect)

Pup got to his feet, vowing to deal even more damage to that pesky gnat the next round. He felt something inside of him burn, and winced lightly as the poison began to take effect. That would be annoying in rounds to come…
[Pup: -3 HP]

Round 3 End

Metal Gear Snivy

[Reisen] Venonat (F)
HP: 79%
Energy: 68%
Condition: Phew..;+1 ACC, -6 SPD, -2 DEF; PRZ

Typhlosion Explosion

[Pup] Riolu (M)
HP: 89%
Energy: 67%
Condition: How dare that bug poison me!; +2 ATK; PSN

TE’s Pokémon:
- Riolu
- ???
- ???

MGS’s Pokémon:
- Venonat
- Azurill (100%/96%)
- ???

Ref Notes:

- MGS, the PRZ roll likes you a lot XD

TyphlosionExplosion, your moves please.

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

^Please click my eggs^

Old 08-04-2012, 08:58 PM
~Blast Burn

Pup, use CopyCat and use Psychic back! Then CopyCat again! If Torment is used, then use Nasty Plot!

Copycat~Copycat/Nasty Plot
Old 08-05-2012, 03:48 PM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Hmm...I'll switch to Korra, where then she'll lead off with Sing.

Switch to Korra~Sing

Links
Code:
Old 08-11-2012, 06:57 PM

Metal Gear Snivy

[Reisen] Venonat (F)
HP: 79%
Energy: 68%
Condition: Phew..;+1 ACC, -6 SPD, -2 DEF; PRZ

Typhlosion Explosion

[Pup] Riolu (M)
HP: 89%
Energy: 67%
Condition: How dare that bug poison me!; +2 ATK; PSN

Round 4

MGS smirked as his opponent gave the small fighting type its orders. He knew exactly how to counter. Pulling Reisen’s pokéball from his belt, he withdrew the purple bug before Pup could make a move. With another quick flourish, he released his previously used Pokémon. Korra bounced around on her tail for a moment before observing Pup carefully.

Korra is sent out!

[Korra] Azurill (F)
Condition: Back again, eh?

Pup glanced back at his trainer with a slight look of fear. How was he supposed to copy THAT? He couldn’t do that on his own! Try as he might, he couldn’t copy any move, because no move had occurred. He whined in slight agitation, knowing he would do better the next round.
[Pup: -1 Energy]

Korra, however, had another plan. She took a deep breath and began to hum a soft tune. It grew in volume and Pup’s ears perked up. It was almost like a lullaby. He felt his eyelids growing heavier with each passing second and he smiled as he drifted off into a deep sleep right on the spot. He snored quietly as he curled up and Korra fell silent, congratulating herself silently.
[Korra: -3 Energy| Pup: SLP]
(Accuracy rolled a 5 where rolling more than 60 resulted in this action missing the target.)

Pup could no longer carry out his final order as he was far away in his own little dreamland! The poison in his body from Reisen caused him to wince slightly but he didn’t wake, calmly sleeping until the next round.
[Pup: -3 HP]
(Sleep Roll was 3473 where any result less than or equal to 3000 resulted in Pup waking up.)

Round 4 End

Metal Gear Snivy

[Korra] Azurill (F)
Energy: 93%
Condition: Very Content!

Typhlosion Explosion

[Pup] Riolu (M)
Energy: 66%
Condition: Snoozing peacefully.; +2 ATK; PSN, SLP

Ref Notes:
- Sorry for the amount of time it took to get this up!

MGS, your moves please.

TE’s Pokémon:
- Riolu
- ???
- ???

MGS’s Pokémon:
- Venonat (79%/68%. PRZ)
- Azurill (100%/96%)
- ???

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

^Please click my eggs^

Old 08-11-2012, 07:08 PM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Hmm...switch back to Reisen
Spoiler:
in which she'll follow off with her fabulous Psychic.

Switch to Reisen~Psychic

Links
Code:
Closed Thread