Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Old 07-30-2012, 11:48 PM
Princess_Eevee9 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via MSN to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Yahoo to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Skype™ to Princess_Eevee9
Default Re: Pokerus Empire: Never Say Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daigon View Post

Hey whats going on guys...
Joker that rachi banner looks pretty boss I'm sure Lost will get those up as soon as he can.
I saw Dark knight Rises on friday too it like it it was pretty cool. I luv how Bane sounded like Sean Connery lol
Happy Bornday Hectic
WOO I'm glad I wans't the only one who thought that XD

Happy Birthday again Hectic hope you're enjoying it :3!
Old 08-01-2012, 09:04 AM
XxK1NGxTHORxX Offline

Hello guys.... :) sup?
Old 08-01-2012, 03:15 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxK1NGxTHORxX View Post
Hello guys.... :) sup?
whoa look whose alive..

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 08-02-2012, 01:13 PM
Master Aqua Offline

Send a message via AIM to Master Aqua Send a message via MSN to Master Aqua

You know i don't know why people can't be more active in the clan like us dredd, we both lead busy lives and find the time anyways ¬.¬
Old 08-02-2012, 02:53 PM
Daigon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Daigon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Aqua View Post
You know i don't know why people can't be more active in the clan like us dredd, we both lead busy lives and find the time anyways ¬.¬

You can't put that on ppl... ppl have lives some weigh it more or less when it comes to spending time plugged into a computer.
Old 08-02-2012, 04:37 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

you guys should enter the keldeo po challenge !

Old 08-02-2012, 05:29 PM
Master Aqua Offline

OMG politoed has become the true zero to hero, from the depths of uu to the top of ou politoed is now top dog thanks to tornadous-t reliance on the rain to be uber awesome, keldeo turns out to be mediocore ou in the high 28's, ye his coverage sucks, if only he got shadow ball he could have been so much better. Amoogus is ou level now, maybe he will be ou in october, who knows, hopefully people will see the awsomeness of abamansow and help him crawl back into ou where he and even kyruem belongs and wtf latias, why you so low in useage, great counter for tronatous, keldeo and thunderous, that special defence means so much now yet people just are not using her and omg people have seen the awesomeness that is mamoswine, come rain sun sand or hail, maomswine fits in nicely to deal with dragons genies ect, that is why he jumped to 7th a realisation of awesomeness and as expected tornadous and landerous dropped in useage but lando was hit hard, i know he is weaker but come on that speed means a lot! Especially scince his counter part dose not see much useage.
Old 08-02-2012, 06:10 PM
Daigon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Daigon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
you guys should enter the keldeo po challenge !

Yea I was thinkin bout it I'd have to dwnload PO tho.... I wish we just fully implement showdown alrdy
Old 08-02-2012, 06:26 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daigon View Post

Yea I was thinkin bout it I'd have to dwnload PO tho.... I wish we just fully implement showdown alrdy
lol you just need a battle log

Old 08-02-2012, 09:17 PM
Master Aqua Offline

Can someone help me make a team around -

as a sort of mini excadrill
Old 08-03-2012, 11:05 AM
Void Offline

I've tried that before, take it from me bro, don't even try. Sandslash sucks so bad.

Quote:
OMG politoed has become the true zero to hero, from the depths of uu to the top of ou politoed is now top dog thanks to tornadous-t reliance on the rain to be uber awesome, keldeo turns out to be mediocore ou in the high 28's, ye his coverage sucks, if only he got shadow ball he could have been so much better. Amoogus is ou level now, maybe he will be ou in october, who knows, hopefully people will see the awsomeness of abamansow and help him crawl back into ou where he and even kyruem belongs and wtf latias, why you so low in useage, great counter for tronatous, keldeo and thunderous, that special defence means so much now yet people just are not using her and omg people have seen the awesomeness that is mamoswine, come rain sun sand or hail, maomswine fits in nicely to deal with dragons genies ect, that is why he jumped to 7th a realisation of awesomeness and as expected tornadous and landerous dropped in useage but lando was hit hard, i know he is weaker but come on that speed means a lot! Especially scince his counter part dose not see much useage.
lol I sometimes run CM keldeo with HP dark, Sub CM with hydro pump + secret sword is nice too but you get walled flat by jellicent, though thankfully there aren't too many of those around.

I'm not too sure about Latias being a good counter for Tornadus, if they predict your switch and u-turn to scizor or something you're pretty much screwed, plus hurricane still does a decent amount to Latias.

yeah mamoswine is pretty useful in this metagame, I've used it a little.

I've just noticed that I haven't really gotten into BW2 that much, haven't really made any proper teams. I made one team that hit top 10 on beta PO's OU ladder, but even that team was pretty mediocre, just a standard rain. Other than that it's mostly experimental stuff, I need to get into some real teambuilding...

Last edited by Void; 08-03-2012 at 11:14 AM.
Old 08-04-2012, 10:46 AM
Master Aqua Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Void View Post
I've tried that before, take it from me bro, don't even try. Sandslash sucks so bad.

lol I sometimes run CM keldeo with HP dark, Sub CM with hydro pump + secret sword is nice too but you get walled flat by jellicent, though thankfully there aren't too many of those around.

I'm not too sure about Latias being a good counter for Tornadus, if they predict your switch and u-turn to scizor or something you're pretty much screwed, plus hurricane still does a decent amount to Latias.

yeah mamoswine is pretty useful in this metagame, I've used it a little.

I've just noticed that I haven't really gotten into BW2 that much, haven't really made any proper teams. I made one team that hit top 10 on beta PO's OU ladder, but even that team was pretty mediocre, just a standard rain. Other than that it's mostly experimental stuff, I need to get into some real teambuilding...

same i have been pretty busy until now
Old 08-05-2012, 06:11 PM
Lost Soul Offline

What's up guys, sorry i haven't been around, redoing the kitchen floor turned into redoing the entire kitchen SMH, that and the kitchen was just plain bad, putting on the second coat of paint later tonight and the cabinetry is gonna take another 4 weeks to fabricate, so i should be around a more when i'm not working

Quote:
Simple, Real Life IS more important, i'm sure it's easy for you to find time in your busy life to make it here, but not everyone has the luxury, don't go around judging others when you hardly know them, don't get me wrong, it doesn't bother me too much (only because i know i haven't been active too ), i mean you're entitled to your opinion, and activity is a problem, but at least on my end, it's because I AM EXTREMELY busy, full time school full time work, and right now renovating my mom's kitchen in the sparetime/weekends that i have available leaves me with only a few hours of non sleep time, and most of that time is spent with friends and family who say the same thing and i'm probably gonna choose them 99% of the time over the interwebs

as far as pressing for activity goes, the entire battling thread is still pretty inactive, so there isn't a whole lot to entice people to check the thread, my hope is to keep the clan alive until BW2 comes out and hopefully activity will pick up, i'm hoping you're just trying to light a fire under everyone as opposed to disparaging them

anyhways, how's things with everyone? what've i missed since i've been gone?

who's pre-ordered their BW2 copies? any sort of promotion going on with pre-orders?

here's my mom's kitchen for all those interested

Spoiler:

Day 1: ripped out 3/4s of the floor and found that all but 2 joists had rotted through (which explained why the floor was so lopsided lol) also the the floor was layered with about 8 inches of older tile/linoleum so it was a bit like an archeological dig hahaha

Day 3: replaced/reinforced the rotted/old joists threw some of the plywood down to have a spot to put the tools, and ripped out the rest of the floor

Day 5 New tile down and set, first coat of paint is up on the walls, and measurements for the cabinets and countertops to follow,

If you guys have to change out your floors in your lifetime think about paying someone to do it, it may be more expensive, but you pay for the convenience lol

catch ya guys later!
Old 08-06-2012, 11:44 AM
Master Aqua Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Soul View Post
What's up guys, sorry i haven't been around, redoing the kitchen floor turned into redoing the entire kitchen SMH, that and the kitchen was just plain bad, putting on the second coat of paint later tonight and the cabinetry is gonna take another 4 weeks to fabricate, so i should be around a more when i'm not working

Simple, Real Life IS more important, i'm sure it's easy for you to find time in your busy life to make it here, but not everyone has the luxury, don't go around judging others when you hardly know them, don't get me wrong, it doesn't bother me too much (only because i know i haven't been active too ), i mean you're entitled to your opinion, and activity is a problem, but at least on my end, it's because I AM EXTREMELY busy, full time school full time work, and right now renovating my mom's kitchen in the sparetime/weekends that i have available leaves me with only a few hours of non sleep time, and most of that time is spent with friends and family who say the same thing and i'm probably gonna choose them 99% of the time over the interwebs

as far as pressing for activity goes, the entire battling thread is still pretty inactive, so there isn't a whole lot to entice people to check the thread, my hope is to keep the clan alive until BW2 comes out and hopefully activity will pick up, i'm hoping you're just trying to light a fire under everyone as opposed to disparaging them

anyhways, how's things with everyone? what've i missed since i've been gone?

who's pre-ordered their BW2 copies? any sort of promotion going on with pre-orders?

here's my mom's kitchen for all those interested

Spoiler:

Day 1: ripped out 3/4s of the floor and found that all but 2 joists had rotted through (which explained why the floor was so lopsided lol) also the the floor was layered with about 8 inches of older tile/linoleum so it was a bit like an archeological dig hahaha

Day 3: replaced/reinforced the rotted/old joists threw some of the plywood down to have a spot to put the tools, and ripped out the rest of the floor

Day 5 New tile down and set, first coat of paint is up on the walls, and measurements for the cabinets and countertops to follow,

If you guys have to change out your floors in your lifetime think about paying someone to do it, it may be more expensive, but you pay for the convenience lol

catch ya guys later!
i wouldn't pin my hopes on bw2 having any effect on activity while things stand.
Old 08-06-2012, 12:24 PM
Void Offline

It probably won't, pe2k isn't exactly the go-to forum when it comes to competitive battling.