Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Interactive Projects

Interactive Projects Post your latest ideas and work with others to create masterpieces to astound the world!

Old 08-03-2012, 10:41 PM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Default Voice Everything!

Welcome to Voice Everything!
In this thread, we want you to give voice to, well...everything! Scripts and monologues can be a bit daunting. Here, you can give voice just to short quotes and tidbits.
They can come from wherever! Movies, games, tv, stories... (just make sure you have permission if the story belongs to someone else)
Oh, and please keep in mind that there are young ears around here. So try not to get too carried away, huh?
Maybe you can use this to ease into bigger projects if you're nervous. Just remember, it's all for FUN! So get to it! ^^

For example, listen to me read Professor Juniper's BW intro.
Rather blah, I'm afraid. But seriously, didn't anyone else ever find that weird in any of the games? I for one think it's a total lack of observational skills for a professor to have to ask if you're a boy or girl. *shakes head* Crystal doesn't count cause they were smart and had the game ask before the professor's introduction. XD
Also, I didn't realize how many times she said Pokemon in her intro till I read this off. oO
Old 08-04-2012, 12:41 AM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Default Re: Voice Everything!

"aaaaaaand I'm gonna stop there." XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

That was good! I would do some stuff if MY DARNED ANIMALS LEFT MY STUFF ALONE. Doggies and chewing up stuff... >:c
Old 08-04-2012, 02:14 AM
5TailedDemonLizard Offline

Man, this looks like a lot of fun! I might do this tomorrow if I'm home alone. Nice VAing!

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

"Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

^Please click my eggs^

Click here for my other links!

Old 08-04-2012, 06:39 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Wow, she does say "Pokemon" a lot. XDDD Anyway, I have a few things I've done, so get ready to be spammed links, lol...or maybe not.

Anyone familiar with Kingdom Hearts? I had a go at some of Namine's lines, first two are from KH2, last two are from 358/2 Days.

I have a few other things, like my WAR VA entry from this year (did a bit from Moonlight) and voice demo/thing, which includes a lot of lines from my own roleplay characters and fanfics, minus my silly intro and my closing line on my Tindeck. If you wanna get to those, just click my username under all the icons and it should take to all the stuff (not very much, really) I have loaded onto Tindeck.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 08-05-2012, 06:13 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Oh, I haven't heard you talk before. You kinda have a soft voice. Well done with those lines. I'll have to listen to the VA event. ^^
Old 08-05-2012, 06:48 AM
mintjelly Offline
Father Cat

Send a message via AIM to mintjelly Send a message via Skype™ to mintjelly

My monologue from Pokemon 2000.
I haven't heard the monologue in years, so excuse if it's not the same as the movie.

Shun the non-believer
Old 08-05-2012, 03:49 PM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky

Yeesh, a way for me to both voice several quotes from Starcraft II and advertise my editing your shtuffs. :D I apologize, but you might have to download the file due to my encoding this file wrong Dx,

But, it is relatively small, so have at it.
Old 08-06-2012, 02:03 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune

This is a good idea! 8D Nice job, guys. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddiursa of the Sky View Post

Yeesh, a way for me to both voice several quotes from Starcraft II and advertise my editing your shtuffs. :D I apologize, but you might have to download the file due to my encoding this file wrong Dx,

XD Would those "effects" happen to be through Audacity, by any chance?

Mike you know I always love your voice acting. xD And your voice in general is awesome. That was pretty cool. The effects worked really well and as always, your voice acting itself was convincing. 8D

And LAWL 11 mbs for a sound file is quite large. XD You need to mp3 it up, bro. You do use Audacity, right?

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.
Old 08-06-2012, 02:40 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Heh, yeah mp3 is easier I think. I always forget that I have to export the file until I go to save and the reminder pops up. XD

And Mint, gotta love the legend from Pokemon 2000. ^^
Old 08-06-2012, 10:25 AM
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief

Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim Send a message via Skype™ to HKim

Excellent idea! I love voice acting even though my voice is terrible (as Grace knows).

Also joining in is our esteemed leader, Kenny.

He has uploaded his WAR thoughts!

(He also put it up on the site!)
"We love Him because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19
Challenge me in the URPG.
Old 08-06-2012, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_pop View Post
Heh, yeah mp3 is easier I think. I always forget that I have to export the file until I go to save and the reminder pops up. XD

And Mint, gotta love the legend from Pokemon 2000. ^^
Well, .wav files are higher quality than .mp3 files.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful_Suicune View Post
This is a good idea! 8D Nice job, guys. :P

XD Would those "effects" happen to be through Audacity, by any chance?

Mike you know I always love your voice acting. xD And your voice in general is awesome. That was pretty cool. The effects worked really well and as always, your voice acting itself was convincing. 8D

And LAWL 11 mbs for a sound file is quite large. XD You need to mp3 it up, bro. You do use Audacity, right?

~GS.
Nope, they are done through an older studio-quality program called "Cool Edit Pro 2.1". It is no longer available, and I was lucky enough to be able to buy it from a friend.

Aw, thank you! :D

.wav files are higher quality though. -_- Ugh. xD Fine, lower quality files for now on. ;D I use 3 different programs with the voice nowadays, Cool Edit Pro 2.1, Audacity, and FL Studio.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKim View Post
Excellent idea! I love voice acting even though my voice is terrible (as Grace knows).

Nice! I don't participate because I crumble under competition. Even in the debate section, it takes me a while to regroup. xD

Last edited by Teddiursa of the Sky; 08-09-2012 at 12:15 AM.
Old 08-08-2012, 03:24 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKim View Post

He sounds like royalty or something - maybeh he should be called The King of Pe2k? xD He sounds very much like a high-ranking individual making a speech, and I quite enjoyed it :P

Quote:

Dude, why are you so good at VA? Can I steal your brain or something? xD

Okay, time for le me to make a fool of myself :D

I had a go at doing some of Axel's lines from KH 2. One set of lines are from a conversation with Kairi and another with Roxas (like, just before they go into some crazy fighting scene). I also wanted some silliness at the end. This is mainly me testing out mah new microphone so... yeah - not trying to make it sound perfect or anything. xD

I wanna do me a British Professor Rowan soon :3

NOW FOR SOME BBS ON TEH PSP! w00t! xD

~Sealboy

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.
Old 08-08-2012, 10:54 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Ya know, I've really been meaning to write up some scripts for VAing--cuz its such a cool idea!--but I've been too lazy/busy to do so. But this just leaked out on the interwebs today... While I love the animation...

I wonder if we (meaning all you awesome VAers--haha, I can't act worth crap) could do a better job voice acting it. Would this be a project anyone would be interested in doing? Fan-dub, anyone?

I have another project I want to do too--write out the script for the first few minutes of Black and White--when the player, Bianca, and Cheren get their Pokemon for the first time. I think that'd be something cool to VA, don't you?

What do you guys think?

(Also... BBS FOR THE WIN!!!! :D)

Old 08-09-2012, 12:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
Ya know, I've really been meaning to write up some scripts for VAing--cuz its such a cool idea!--but I've been too lazy/busy to do so. But this just leaked out on the interwebs today... While I love the animation...

I wonder if we (meaning all you awesome VAers--haha, I can't act worth crap) could do a better job voice acting it. Would this be a project anyone would be interested in doing? Fan-dub, anyone?

I have another project I want to do too--write out the script for the first few minutes of Black and White--when the player, Bianca, and Cheren get their Pokemon for the first time. I think that'd be something cool to VA, don't you?

What do you guys think?

(Also... BBS FOR THE WIN!!!! :D)
A viable option, I think it would be fun to do. We could even post the fan dub on Pe2k Voices if we want.
Old 08-09-2012, 02:10 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Quote:
A viable option, I think it would be fun to do. We could even post the fan dub on Pe2k Voices if we want.
Yeah, and that thread would be a better place for it too since this is just for quick stuff. ^^

And Sealboy, I thought your shot was great! Personally, I'd love to hear a British Rowan. I think it would actually suit him better. *nods* Also, I love your cool ending. XD