Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Interactive Projects

Interactive Projects Post your latest ideas and work with others to create masterpieces to astound the world!

Old 08-09-2012, 03:41 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter
Default Re: Voice Everything!

Omg, the sound quality, Seal!!! It's soooooo much better than before! XD (For those who have no idea what I'm talking about, try either listening to some of the other clips on his Tindeck or listen to my WAR VA entry--he helped out there.) Anyway, awesome job! I hope to have some other stuff to put up soon--really tempted to do Namine and Aura's conversation from Perfectionism, and possibly one of my favorite parts from Phantom of the Opera (as in the book) for fun.

And I'm not opposed to fandubbing so long as I'm not handed a role where I'm cussing every other word. I have no clue what it is you linked to, though...sorry, parents don't like youtube very much. XD Anyway, I'm up for just about anything, as long as I'm not overly busy and have time to record.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 08-09-2012, 04:48 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

@Teddy: That would be awesome if we could post it there! :D Glad there's some interest!
@k_pop: mkay, I'll swing by that thread, then! xD

@Winter: Oh, it was a link to the english-dub of that super radical Black and White 2 trailer :)

EDIT: Oh, and sealboy--after listening to your Axel voice-over... I really want you to do Cheren or Hugh xD (and I'm also laughing my socks off at that last little bit xD)

Last edited by Charmander009; 08-09-2012 at 05:02 AM.
Old 08-09-2012, 01:54 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_pop View Post
And Sealboy, I thought your shot was great! Personally, I'd love to hear a British Rowan. I think it would actually suit him better. *nods* Also, I love your cool ending. XD
I'm glad you thought so. This is, like, my third attempt at VA? xD So I'm glad it wasn't a total failure :D

Agreed - Rowan just looks British! xD

Yay, I'm glad you found it amusing xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter View Post
Omg, the sound quality, Seal!!! It's soooooo much better than before! XD (For those who have no idea what I'm talking about, try either listening to some of the other clips on his Tindeck or listen to my WAR VA entry--he helped out there.) Anyway, awesome job! I hope to have some other stuff to put up soon--really tempted to do Namine and Aura's conversation from Perfectionism, and possibly one of my favorite parts from Phantom of the Opera (as in the book) for fun.
Hahaha, well that's good then! I don't think the quality itself is amazing, but it'll do :P I hear a weird "SSSSSSSHHHHHHHH" in the background of my recording - is that normal? xD

You gonna get the same Mic then? Or do you have your sights on a different one now? P:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
EDIT: Oh, and sealboy--after listening to your Axel voice-over... I really want you to do Cheren or Hugh xD (and I'm also laughing my socks off at that last little bit xD)
xD With the same voice? I'd have to tone down the cocky-ness if I were to do Cheren, but it might suit Hugh :P I'm also super glad you liked it :D

Haha, that's good then :D I like to entertain! xP

But yeah, I'm all up for the Fan-Dub idea - it's awesome. It would be a great little project for Pe2k, as well as an improvement on the current dubbing of the trailer xD Will you be taking part? :3

~Sealboy

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.

Last edited by Sealboy; 08-09-2012 at 02:00 PM.
Old 08-09-2012, 03:20 PM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune

/behind with listening to things

Yay for this thread being really active! 8DDDDDDD WOOOOO voice acting WOOOOO!

I. Am totally down for a fandub. I have always wanted to do one. xDDDD If nobody else can, I can probably put the audio to the video as well if need be. But yeah, we should get some voice actors together and do that!

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.
Old 08-09-2012, 03:28 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Sweet! Okay, I post in the voice acting thread-- hope it was the right one, since there seems to be two, lol. Hmm... Maybe you should do Hugh, Sealboy--I'm starting to think your Axel voice would sound awesome. As for me acting... Uh... Idk?

Old 08-09-2012, 03:51 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful_Suicune View Post
I. Am totally down for a fandub. I have always wanted to do one. xDDDD If nobody else can, I can probably put the audio to the video as well if need be. But yeah, we should get some voice actors together and do that!

~GS.
"I love it when a plan comes together" xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
Hmm... Maybe you should do Hugh, Sealboy--I'm starting to think your Axel voice would sound awesome. As for me acting... Uh... Idk?
xD I'd do my best. It could suit Hugh really well... We'll see xD And I'm so glad you loved the voice! :P

DOOOOOOOO IIIIIIIIIT! :D Give it a shot, I did and still am xD

Pwetty pwease? :3

On a side note: I think I might do Prof. Rowan next week :P (watch me do it before then xD)

~Sealboy

Last edited by Sealboy; 08-09-2012 at 03:56 PM.
Old 08-09-2012, 05:08 PM
Winter Offline

Seal-I didn't hear any funny noises, but chances are, that's the on-board noise removal at work...mebbe give running it through Audacity a shot and see what you get? It still sounds better overall.

Char-Why not give it a try? You only know how things work out if you try them. :) Anyway, I'm on board with the fandub.

...And I've got a new script for Guard Duty! *dances around* Anyway, that means the random VA stuff will be put off until I can finish my lines for that, but I'm a relatively fast recorder once I get going, so who knows? XD

Old 08-09-2012, 07:23 PM
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief

Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim Send a message via Skype™ to HKim

I think it would be great to fandub something that hasn't been voiced before because otherwise it's hard emulating the original voices.

I'm always a fan of doing a Pokemon comic.
"We love Him because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19
Challenge me in the URPG.
Old 08-09-2012, 07:42 PM
Winter Offline

I think the point this time is to fix the bad voice acting/better the voice acting. I still haven't watched it, though I intend to try, but I have heard numerous comments about the voices...well, kind of not sounding "right".

Old 08-10-2012, 05:58 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sealboy View Post

DOOOOOOOO IIIIIIIIIT! :D Give it a shot, I did and still am xD

Pwetty pwease? :3

~Sealboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter View Post
Char-Why not give it a try? You only know how things work out if you try them. :) Anyway, I'm on board with the fandub.

Um... LoL, well, I've never considered myself much of an actor... and I kind of have speech issues. But, er, I guess I could try something xD If we get enough female VAs, though, I'll be happy to sit on the side lines for this one xD

@HKim: Oh, it might be fun to do something from the Adventures manga! :D (That could possibly work better with video editing, actually xD)

Old 09-15-2012, 09:38 PM
Sealboy Offline

Okay, awkward predicament here. The thread is over a month old, but only by 5 days - surely it's okay to post here? Plus, this would be awesome as a sticky - it lets people just randomly voice things, and would surely increase interest in VA?

I might be doing a no-no here, but if you Mods are willing to be like "Hey, it should be fine" about it, then great. But, if y'all aren't happy with this, I apologise Dx I will remove this post ASAP if I get any complaints :)

Onto the topic, I finally did my Rowan lines. I struggled to find the time and the right type of voice, and I'm still not fully satisfied with my choice. The very last "I will see you all another time" is not part of the Rowan voice, I was just being silly. Also, I was quiet because it's quite late here xD

No idea what to VA next... Any random ideas you guys wanna throw at me? I want to improve! xD

~Sealboy

Old 09-16-2012, 12:30 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

I think it's just fine to post here. ^^ Actually, I was trying to come up with something new to post and revive it myself, since I'm also in need of practice. So, you beat me to the punch. XD

Definitely not a fail! Sounded pretty good to me. *nods*

Promise to never recklessly endanger themselves again? And that from the guy about to send them around the region, on their own, while a team of villains are on the loose. XD
Old 09-16-2012, 09:30 AM
Sealboy Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_pop View Post
I think it's just fine to post here. ^^ Actually, I was trying to come up with something new to post and revive it myself, since I'm also in need of practice. So, you beat me to the punch. XD

Definitely not a fail! Sounded pretty good to me. *nods*

Promise to never recklessly endanger themselves again? And that from the guy about to send them around the region, on their own, while a team of villains are on the loose. XD
Woo! I beat you to it, so does that mean I'm awesome-sauce? :D

Haha, thank you

I love the irony of it all xP I also stumbled a little bit originally in the recording (I edited it out of course) because of the amount of times he said "Pokemon" xD

I think I might try to voice part of my Pokemon FanFiction when I get the chance - I have some interesting ideas... xP

~Sealboy

Old 09-17-2012, 01:36 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sealboy View Post

I think I might try to voice part of my Pokemon FanFiction when I get the chance - I have some interesting ideas... xP

~Sealboy
Feel free to post in the voice acting thread in the creative writing section if you want to do that! O:

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.
Old 09-17-2012, 06:37 AM
Sealboy Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful_Suicune View Post

Feel free to post in the voice acting thread in the creative writing section if you want to do that! O:

~GS.
I was only thinking of having myself voice the main character - just a test for myself. I wasn't planning on having anyone else take part xP (Damn, that sounds harsh! I just meant that I wanted to do a bit of voicing on it as a challenge for myself - there we go, put awesomely )

~Sealboy