Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga

Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga Talk about the Pokemon anime, movies and manga. NOTE: It's possible that there may be discussions in here that may spoil something for you if you haven't seen that episode/movie/manga before. Please use the spoiler code when appropriate.

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2007, 03:26 PM
Snow Fairy Sugar Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Snow Fairy Sugar Send a message via MSN to Snow Fairy Sugar Send a message via Yahoo to Snow Fairy Sugar
Default Re: Does May have a last name?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxSakura View Post
This is getting crazier. Birch's Norma's Dad, lmao. Norman Norman, rofl. It could be Maple, but I doubt it. May doesn't have anything to do with Flowers except for the fact she lives in Petalburg.
"May" is the name of a flower, a Hawthorn Blossom, to be precise, according to the Oxford Dictionary. Check Wikipedia. Or better still, here's a photo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshMistyMayfan View Post
SOrry of the double post, but this reminds me of a MASH episode. The name of BJ was just BJ, so maybe Norman's name is Norman Norman, the wife Caroline has the married name of NOrman, and MAYBE May might be May Norman. That's just a theory now.
That is possible, but I don't see anything about the last name of characters in Serebii. And thanks for being my fan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxSakura View Post
Don't double post, press the edit button instead. Anyway, I don't think it's Norman. There's no evidence that Caroline has the married name of Norman, and it's kind of stupid to have a name like, 'Norman Norman'.
I have heard many instances where the son or someone shares the family name, or father's name. Take good ol' George Bush, for example. His dad's name was George Bush, too, but no-one calls him "George George Bush" or do they?
Old 01-09-2007, 10:07 PM
Mike_Elite Number 3 Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Only Umbreon View Post
You guys, her last name is definitely Showers.
What? Showers? XD
Old 01-10-2007, 03:27 PM
RouteMaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

All we can do is speculate; May's second name has never offically been revealed, neither has the second name of many characters. Misty's second name is said to be "Waterflower" and Brock's is said to be "Slate", but neither of these are at all offical names.

But it is fun to guess and I agree with what was said before; that it would have a flower theme.
Old 01-12-2007, 09:02 AM
Blazeiken12 Offline
Master Trainer

If anyone's ever noticed they usally stick to a first name basis. Imagene if you created Pokemon. You would get tired of allway's trying to remember last names.

Current Vpp
Hatch @ 397 Completed!
Rukushio @ 412 Completed!
Rentorra @ 472
Lv.100 @ 682

URPG Stats

Join the UPRG it's fun!
Old 08-15-2012, 05:50 PM
misty waterflower Offline

Wink Re: Does May have a last name?

yes she does... all the girls have second names... i know them all! even iris's...

Misty - (english version) waterflower (japenese vesion) yawa

may - (i dont know which is english or which is japanese) maple and waterlillies

dawn - (again dont know which is which language but...) blitz and belits

iris - its still undecided but it will probely be dragonfire... like i said it undecided...
hope this helped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
Old 08-15-2012, 06:18 PM
Digital Offline
Cyber Soldier

Send a message via AIM to Digital

Please do not post in a thread that is over five years old. If you wish to bring up the topic again, feel free to create a new thread.

Locking the Thread~

Spoiler:

Last edited by Digital; 08-15-2012 at 06:45 PM.
Closed Thread