Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #181  
Old 08-16-2012, 10:46 PM
Typhlosion Explosion's Avatar
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New Bark Town
Posts: 5,956
Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Default Re: The Chill Out Squad [Welcoming battlers and traders!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru View Post
Not this again. I don't hate AR. I just don't like it when people use it to hack their Pokemon. Now leave the topic alone before I get pissed again.
People shouldn't use AR to hack stats in ANY way. That's what she means.

I wouldn't imagine Genesect would be all that great. I think it's stats suck. I just want a LEGIT one to say I have it.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #182  
Old 08-16-2012, 10:48 PM
Master Aqua's Avatar
Master Aqua Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Scotland
Posts: 8,969
Send a message via AIM to Master Aqua Send a message via MSN to Master Aqua
Default Re: The Chill Out Squad [Welcoming battlers and traders!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhlosion Explosion View Post
People shouldn't use AR to hack stats in ANY way. That's what she means.

I wouldn't imagine Genesect would be all that great. I think it's stats suck. I just want a LEGIT one to say I have it.
stats suck you mad?

71/95/95 defences, okay 99 speed and kick ass 120 attack and special attack, his stats are epic
Reply With Quote
  #183  
Old 08-16-2012, 10:56 PM
Typhlosion Explosion's Avatar
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New Bark Town
Posts: 5,956
Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Default Re: The Chill Out Squad [Welcoming battlers and traders!]

HOLY FART I POSTED THE SAME THING. ;~;

Speed is pretty much everything, unless Trick Room or high defenses. Genesect is probably one of my least faves. o.o It's really only good if you hack it, which everyone will hate you for if you use it.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #184  
Old 08-16-2012, 11:07 PM
Master Aqua's Avatar
Master Aqua Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Scotland
Posts: 8,969
Send a message via AIM to Master Aqua Send a message via MSN to Master Aqua
Default Re: The Chill Out Squad [Welcoming battlers and traders!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhlosion Explosion View Post
HOLY FART I POSTED THE SAME THING. ;~;

Speed is pretty much everything, unless Trick Room or high defenses. Genesect is probably one of my least faves. o.o It's really only good if you hack it, which everyone will hate you for if you use it.
you are so insanely wrong 99 speed is still good and his special move pool is insanely good and it's ability is epic and it's stats are insanely high it's bulky and powerful. For that your not getting my legit genesect.
Reply With Quote
  #185  
Old 08-16-2012, 11:32 PM
Kaoru's Avatar
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Pallet Town
Posts: 4,462
Send a message via AIM to Kaoru Send a message via Skype™ to Kaoru
Default Re: The Chill Out Squad [Welcoming battlers and traders!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Aqua View Post
you are so insanely wrong 99 speed is still good and his special move pool is insanely good and it's ability is epic and it's stats are insanely high it's bulky and powerful. For that your not getting my legit genesect.
Dude, chill out. It's just a disagreement. That doesn't give you the right to deny Ty his legit Genesect. It's just another Legendary Pokemon, big whoop.
__________________
Join the PE2K Wi-Fi League!

sig by pokemon trainer sarah
links
Reply With Quote
  #186  
Old 08-16-2012, 11:40 PM
Master Aqua's Avatar
Master Aqua Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Scotland
Posts: 8,969
Send a message via AIM to Master Aqua Send a message via MSN to Master Aqua
Default Re: The Chill Out Squad [Welcoming battlers and traders!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru View Post
Dude, chill out. It's just a disagreement. That doesn't give you the right to deny Ty his legit Genesect. It's just another Legendary Pokemon, big whoop.
sorry I just don't like it when people spout out crud like that when it's simply not true
Reply With Quote
  #187  
Old 08-16-2012, 11:46 PM
Kaoru's Avatar
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Pallet Town
Posts: 4,462
Send a message via AIM to Kaoru Send a message via Skype™ to Kaoru
Default Re: The Chill Out Squad [Welcoming battlers and traders!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Aqua View Post
sorry I just don't like it when people spout out crud like that when it's simply not true
The fact is that everything that is said about any Pokemon is FALSE, because we have our own opinions on what we like or dislike about a certain Pokemon. Ty is perfectly entitled to his opinion that Genesect's stats suck, and you're perfectly entitled to your opinion that Genesect's stats don't suck. I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with either one of you, mostly because I've never had a Genesect before. You need to stop talking nonsense. We have our opinions and you have yours. There's nothing you can do to change our minds. End of discussion.

New topic~

What do you think that Kyouhei and Mei's English names are gonna be?
Serena for Mei, and idk about Kyouhei.
__________________
Join the PE2K Wi-Fi League!

sig by pokemon trainer sarah
links
Reply With Quote
  #188  
Old 08-16-2012, 11:49 PM
Master Aqua's Avatar
Master Aqua Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Scotland
Posts: 8,969
Send a message via AIM to Master Aqua Send a message via MSN to Master Aqua
Default Re: The Chill Out Squad [Welcoming battlers and traders!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru View Post
The fact is that everything that is said about any Pokemon is FALSE, because we have our own opinions on what we like or dislike about a certain Pokemon. Ty is perfectly entitled to his opinion that Genesect's stats suck, and you're perfectly entitled to your opinion that Genesect's stats don't suck. I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with either one of you, mostly because I've never had a Genesect before. You need to stop talking nonsense. We have our opinions and you have yours. There's nothing you can do to change our minds. End of discussion.

New topic~

What do you think that Kyouhei and Mei's English names are gonna be?
Serena for Mei, and idk about Kyouhei.
it's not an opinion it's a fact, i never stated my opinion once and i don't know about thyphlosion but he seemed like he was doing the same.

it's a fact genosect is reasonably bulky
it's a fact his offences are great
it' a fact his ability is good
it's a fact falling short of the base 100 speed mark by no means makes genosect slow or useles

it's fact i deal in not opinions and i make that very clear
Reply With Quote
  #189  
Old 08-16-2012, 11:58 PM
Kaoru's Avatar
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Pallet Town
Posts: 4,462
Send a message via AIM to Kaoru Send a message via Skype™ to Kaoru
Default Re: The Chill Out Squad [Welcoming battlers and traders!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Aqua View Post
it's not an opinion it's a fact, i never stated my opinion once and i don't know about thyphlosion but he seemed like he was doing the same.

it's a fact genosect is reasonably bulky
it's a fact his offences are great
it' a fact his ability is good
it's a fact falling short of the base 100 speed mark by no means makes genosect slow or useles

it's fact i deal in not opinions and i make that very clear
I specifically said END OF DISCUSSION. It's a proven fact that you never learn from your mistakes.
__________________
Join the PE2K Wi-Fi League!

sig by pokemon trainer sarah
links
Reply With Quote
  #190  
Old 08-17-2012, 12:07 AM
Typhlosion Explosion's Avatar
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New Bark Town
Posts: 5,956
Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Default Re: The Chill Out Squad [Welcoming battlers and traders!]

Alright, alright it's no big deal, just calm your tushes both of you.

Anywho, I'm getting my 3DS XL Sunday! It'll be red. AND AWESOME.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #191  
Old 08-17-2012, 12:09 AM
Master Aqua's Avatar
Master Aqua Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Scotland
Posts: 8,969
Send a message via AIM to Master Aqua Send a message via MSN to Master Aqua
Default Re: The Chill Out Squad [Welcoming battlers and traders!]

Oh be quiet it had to be said, I do base most things on opinions I base them on facts, shiny can have a clone of genesect but it's worthless but I don't suppose he cares.
Reply With Quote
  #192  
Old 08-17-2012, 11:47 AM
Typhlosion Explosion's Avatar
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New Bark Town
Posts: 5,956
Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Default Re: The Chill Out Squad [Welcoming battlers and traders!]

Alright alright.

Yeah, I really don't care that much about it's stats. :3 I already have my main team. <3
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #193  
Old 08-17-2012, 04:00 PM
Master Aqua's Avatar
Master Aqua Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Scotland
Posts: 8,969
Send a message via AIM to Master Aqua Send a message via MSN to Master Aqua
Default Re: The Chill Out Squad [Welcoming battlers and traders!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhlosion Explosion View Post
Alright alright.

Yeah, I really don't care that much about it's stats. :3 I already have my main team. <3
gensect can fit on any team type
Reply With Quote
  #194  
Old 08-17-2012, 09:08 PM
Typhlosion Explosion's Avatar
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New Bark Town
Posts: 5,956
Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Default Re: The Chill Out Squad [Welcoming battlers and traders!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Aqua View Post
gensect can fit on any team type
I wouldn't trade any of my main team out for Genesect. I love them too much. And Genesect is...urm...ugly.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #195  
Old 08-17-2012, 09:54 PM
Etymology's Avatar
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Forum Board Number 124
Posts: 3,957
Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Re: The Chill Out Squad [Welcoming battlers and traders!]

Ty wasn't really denying Genesect's usefulness or diversity; he just loves his team for the Pokemon, not their strengths. He plays with his favourites; as a casual clan, I really respect that. :)
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com