Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Discussion

Discussion This is for discussion about current events (news), issues, politics, and any other topics of serious discussion. For more casual talk, go to the Other Chat board. Proper sentences, spelling, and grammar is especially strict in this board.

Old 08-28-2012, 01:21 AM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Default Re: Our Worst Fear

^ EXPLOIT THIS

I hate big snakes. Like really. I hate small snakes. But I HATE big snakes. Go away Arbok. >;x

GTFO ;o;
Old 08-28-2012, 01:23 AM
Psychedelic Shroomish Offline

Send a message via AIM to Psychedelic Shroomish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhlosion Explosion View Post
^ EXPLOIT THIS

I hate big snakes. Like really. I hate small snakes. But I HATE big snakes. Go away Arbok. >;x

GTFO ;o;
Why would you be afraid of a snake though? I think the things people are posting in this thread are things that make them feel uncomfortable, not things they're legitimately afraid of.
Old 08-28-2012, 02:55 AM
Socratic Sarcasm Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychedelic Shroomish
Also it shocks me how someone can say their greatest fear is something as trivial as a spider, or something so unrealistic as a zombie attack. Shame on you all.
There's no need to get mad. Most people do not contemplate their absolute worst fear. They are merely quoting a fear. Quoting deep worst fears requires a very morbid imagination, or else someone to ask specifically to invoke thought. And no matter what, someone could come up with something worse with a little more thought.

For example, I could say that my worst fear is being slowly flayed alive while being anally raped and observing the same thing happening to my family and many innocents, but I can guarentee to you that if someone put a little more thought than I did, they could come up with something infinitely worse.

Old 08-30-2012, 05:17 PM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychedelic Shroomish View Post
Why would you be afraid of a snake though? I think the things people are posting in this thread are things that make them feel uncomfortable, not things they're legitimately afraid of.
Oh no, I'm deathly afraid of snakes. If I see one that is alive and not enclosed, I'll flip out and run for life. I HATE snakes. HATE them. Snake Pokemon are fine and all, but real life snakes scare me to death. Badgers (Typhlosion) are supposedly good with snakes, but not this Typhlosion. XD
Old 08-30-2012, 05:29 PM
Knuckles Offline

Send a message via AIM to Knuckles Send a message via Yahoo to Knuckles

Mine would definitely be being eaten alive. Specifically by shark. Being hindered of movement in water and being unable to breathe help further aid this. Something like a zombie apocalypse I'm not afraid of. I'm well prepared for (if) that were to ever happen.
Old 08-30-2012, 09:20 PM
Abyes_Shovel Offline

I haven't read this whole thread I#ll warn you now so I may have missed a few bits but I don't think it matters much if I have. It jsut reminded me of a friend not long ago. She recorded a movie on Sky Plus and it had the end of Channel Four news on it. She was watching it not really paying attention when she saw a zombie walk over behind the new reader behind the glass tht was, obviously, behind her. My friend actually rang me at this point saying OH MY GOD IM NOT JOKING I SAW A ZOMBIE ON THE NEWS I say hey calm down whats up and she records it on her phone and sends me it. I tell her it's probably something to do with what the news report was about. She says NONONO It's not its a really zombie oh my god. She's really hyped up and scared and doesn't know what to do. I found the news show on the internet on BBC news website and rang her back. It was a news report about the zombie walk in america...........